[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 118 KB, 1016x1016, PS2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9719408 No.9719408 [Reply] [Original]

So I recently learned that my laptop was actually powerful enough to run a PS2 emulator (or at least, the opening of RE4 (which I'm playing at the moment)) and I'm trying to think of what games I could grab and, if they run well, play. So far, all I can think of is:
> Siren
> The ratchet and clank games
> God Hand
> The Team Ico games
Does anyone else have any recommendations? The PS2 had a shitload of games and I need the 10/10 ones that I may have missed. I know there's probably an infographic but I can't find it anywhere.

>> No.9719458

Winback: Covert Operations

>> No.9719461

>>9719408
psi ops mindgate conspiracy
mercenaries
socom 2 online
MGS 2 / 3
god of war 1 & 2
gta san andreas
gta vice city

>> No.9719481

>>9719408
There isnt much that's still exclusive. Not helping no one bothers making a good emulator

>> No.9719491

Metal Arms
Burnout 3
Sky Odissey
Armored Core if mecha autism sounds like your niche. 3 is a good starting point.
Ace Combat 4/5/0, they're all good.

>> No.9719494

Onimusha
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest V remake

>> No.9719506

>>9719491
Armored core looks more like gundam than mechwarrior and I'm more of a tank-with-legs, 300 switches sort of mech guy. You've reminded me that I always wanted to try out Stuntman, though.

>> No.9719515

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1&2 and Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha 1&2.
God of War 1&2.
Resident Evil Outbreak 1&2 (Download the translated Japanese version to play online).
Silent Hill 2&3&4.
Splinter Cell series.
Twisted Metal Black and Head On.
Devil May Cry 1-3.
Extermination.
Prince of Persia series.

>>9719461
Man I really should replay Psi Ops.

>> No.9719547

>>9719506
Stuntman is great, absolutely do try it.

>> No.9719551

Anyone have a good guide on using a hard drive full of ps2 roms through the system? I have the original bracket that came with final fantasy 11.

>> No.9719616

>>9719408
There’s a shit ton of good rpgs if that’s what you’re into
>Koudelka, Shadow Hearts, and Shadow Hearts Covenant
>Suikoden, III, IV, and V
>Dark Cloud 2
>Wild Arms 3, 4, 5 and Alter Code F
>Grandia II and III
>Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
>Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Destiny DC, Tales of Legendia, and Tales of Symphonia (though I’d recommend the gamecube one instead)
>Final Fantasy X and X-2, Final Fantasy XII
>Persona 3 FES, Persona 4
>Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
>Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha 1 and 2
>Xenosaga 1, 2, 3
>Ar Tonelico I and II
>the .hack and .hack//G.U. series
>Odin Sphere
>Valkyrie Profile 2
>Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2
>Star Ocean: Til the End of Time
As far as consoles go, you are not going to get a better RPG Library than the PS2, and a lot of them (not all) are still exclusive to it

>> No.9719639

Virtua Fighter 4
Outrun 2006
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
Capcom vs SNK
Splinter Cell
We Love Katamari

This system is endless.

>> No.9719643

>>9719547
SpyHunter is awesome if you like Stuntman

>> No.9719646

>>9719551
best method is to use freemcboot. you can order memory cards pre-loaded with it on amazon or make your own.

>> No.9719654

>>9719551
DOs:
1. Mod your network adapter to have a SATA port
2. Get a big ol' HDD & a memory card with FMCB on it
3. Format the HDD through the PS2 with uLE (which comes with FMCB), after that create another partition called +OPL
4. Install OPL on your PS2 from a USB thumb drive using uLE
5. Take out the HDD and connect it to your PC
6. Load the HDD up with games using either PFS BatchKit Manager or HLD Batch Installer
7. Put it back into the PS2, scan it, play games using OPL

DONTs:
- Don't use anything other than uLE to format your HDD, especially not WinHiip. PFS BatchKit Manager can do it too on PC but just do it using your PS2
- Create the +OPL partition before installing OPL. Make it big enough and never use uLE to increase that partitions size - the feature is broken and will cause you trouble. If you absolutely have to, delete the partition and create it anew. In any case, create it before installing a bunch of games
- Every game gets installed into its own parition, therefore don't delete games. What's on there is on there until you wipe the whole HDD and start from scratch
- Do NOT disconnect the network adapter from your PS without first turning off your PS2 and flipping the switch in the back so it is completely witout power and not even in standby anymore. You might blow a fuse in there that's a pain to fix.
- Your fan will be louder while using a HDD, the console is programmed to do that. Western Digital HDDs aren't very compatible with PS2. Find yourself a nicely compatible one using this https://ps2drives.x-pec.com/?p=list
I went with this one and it works nicely https://ps2drives.x-pec.com/?p=list&v_modelnum=ST1000DM010

>> No.9719672

>>9719408
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
Gitaroo Man
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Rez
Gradius V
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast

There are so many good PS2 games. I haven't played too many 3D platformers on there but since you're already interested in Ratchet and Clank I think I can probably also recommend the Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper games. I only played the first Jak game but thought it was great. I also liked both Sly Cooper games I played.
Another game I'd like to recommend but can't since I haven't tried it myself yet is Way of the Samurai.

>> No.9719674

>>9719551
Thought of some more info:
- Get an official Sony 8MB memory card to have FMCB on, also OPL goes onto the memory card as well, the +OPL parition on the HDD is not where you install the program itself, it just uses that for cover art and stuff like that
- Don't save games to that memory card with FMBC on it. it's reserved for homebrew.
- Look up how to add OPL to your start browser after installing the app so you can get to playing faster.
- Make sure to not have OPL scan your HDD every time you launch it, otherwise it'll take forever. Only do it once and cache that list, then turn of initial scanning
- Learn what the different modes of OPL do, you'll need them or games won't run right. See next post.

>> No.9719676

Jak 2 and 3, its equal to Ratchet. Jak 1 is good too, but its pure platformer, not tps.
Sly 1-3.
Maximo 1-2
Pitfall
Crash Wrath and Twinsanity

>> No.9719678

>>9719551
OPL Modes

MODE 1
Limits read speed to mimic that of a disc. Can help with bugs that only appear due to timing.

MODE 2
Instead of loading data in the background, the game is paused until data is loaded. Again, can help with timing bugs.

MODE 3
Some games use multiple executables (007 Agent Under Fire), or restart the executable when loading a new level (Deus Ex). Ordinarily, doing this would clear the ISO loading patches. By default, OpenPS2Loader patches the reset function so it can re-insert itself after resetting.
Mode 3 disables this, as it can save a little bit of memory which the game might otherwise use for itself. But this will only work for games which use a single executable.

MODE 4
Just skips videos. If the game crashes playing videos (often happens with GSM) or is annoyingly slow to play videos, it just skips over them.

MODE 5
Some games are released on dual layer discs but have been recompressed to single layer. This slightly fucks up the iso, so this emulates dual layer.

MODE 6
Disables in game reset. Like with mode 3, sometimes this patch can conflict with the game itself so it can be helpful to turn it off.

Modes 1+6 are unlikely to break anything and can be turned on for all games if you want to spend less time discovering compatibility settings. Modes 2+3 can fix some games, but might break other games. Modes 4+5 have obvious specific uses, so you'll know if you need them.

>> No.9719686

>>9719654
Why not WinHiip? I used it for mine and it worked fine.

>> No.9719690

>>9719686
I should also clarify that i used an SSD for my build, not a HDD

>> No.9719704

>>9719408
Since getting deeper into the PS2 these are the games I enjoyed:
18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker
Adventures of Cookie & Cream
Bombastic
Chain Dive
City Crisis
Contra Shattered Soldier & Neo Contra
Dog's Life
Downhill Domination
Fighting Beauty Wulong
Firefighter FD18
Flipnic Ultimate Pinball
Ghost Hunter
Kings Field 4
Kuon (not a meme unlike rule of rose)
Maximo
Naval Ops Warship Gunner
The Red Star
Sky Odyssey
Sky Gunner
Space Fishermen
Sub Rebellion
Transformers
Operation Winback
Zone of the Enders 1 & 2

>>9719686
It's unreliable and very out of date now, has lots of problems that make it a pain in the ass to manage game libraries especially on larger drives, it's awkward to use and very slow. HDL Batch Installer is a far better tool and is frequently updated while WinHiip stopped being relevant after Windows XP stopped being relevant.

>> No.9719713

>>9719704
Yeah, there's just a lot of outdated info out there.

>> No.9719727

>>9719551
>>9719654 summed it up pretty nicely.
I mostly set mine up the same way, but I bought an aftermarket hard drive adapter (not the OEM network adapter that also connects IDE hard drives to the console; mine is a "Gamestar" SATA adapter with no ethernet ports) and opted to set up my hard drive entirely within PFS Batchkit Manager. I used a random PNY SSD with my adapter and have had no problems with it. Hard drive compatibility is much touchier with your network adapter from what I understand, but there's a list out there of hard drives you can use.

I bought a memory card preloaded with Free MCBoot for around ten bucks before setting up my PS2's hard drive. It also already came with Open PS2 Loader (OPL) and some other homebrew preinstalled, so really all I had to do to fill my PS2 up with games once I bought the three things I needed was organize my games on my PC with OPL Manager and then carefully follow the prompts in PFS Batchkit Manager.

>>9719674
I haven't had these issues with memory cards myself. The memory card I bought that had FMCB on it is a no-name 64MB memory card.. I've been using it for a couple years with no problems. I admittedly haven't used it for actual saved games before, but I have saved and loaded MGS3 camouflage data and photos from it plenty of times.

>> No.9719734

>>9719408
>> The Team Ico games
Dont expect to play SoTC on your laptop. It's one of the most demanding games on the system and notoriously difficult to emulate at full speed unless you have a really good computer.

>> No.9719775

Unlimited SaGa
Stella Deus
Dual Hearts
Metal Saga
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A
Growlanser 6
Front Mission 5
Namco × Capcom
Sengoku Basara X
Fist of the North Star
Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land
.hack//Fragment
The Nightmare of Druaga
King's Field 4
Valkyrie Profile 2
Grandia Xtreme
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Shadow of Rome
Chaos Legion
Rygar
Urban Reign
Bujingai
Gungrave
Gungrave Overdose
Nanobreaker

>> No.9719784

>>9719727
Is OPL Manager really necessary? Before installing games?

>> No.9719802

>>9719784
It's not really necessary, but I mostly like to use it to download artwork and screenshots for the games I plan to install on my hard drive. I probably wouldn't have thought to use it for that to begin with if I didn't already have experience using OPL Manager to play games over SMB on my Slim, truthfully.

>> No.9719943

>>9719616
>>9719654
>>9719674
Sounds awesome, got a new project to work on. Thanks.

>> No.9719948

What percentage of games work now without issue? I just want to play some of the games I grew up with while having some fucking anti aliasing finally.

>> No.9719979

I heard some PS2 games can output native 720p with OPL or GSM Selector. Is this true?

>> No.9719983

>>9719775
Front Mission 5 is great but I find it pretty hard to recommend without playing the earlier games

>> No.9720682

>>9719983
I’m a big fan of front mission 4 but I never finished the last two missions and I sold it. Got filtered I’m afraid. I always felt like that game had great art direction but suffered heavily from the anti aliasing or lack there of making so much of the environment look like dog shit. Ps2 was a cursed console in that regard. some games had gorgeous art but you could tell it was obscured by the ps2 itself.

>> No.9720691

>>9719979
I've only ever messed with forcing 480p

>> No.9720698

>>9719408
A lot of the multiplats people've recommended here like San Andreas and Resi 4 shouldn't necessarily be played on PS2. If your laptop can emulate the PS2 versions of these games, it sure as hell can play the PC ports

>> No.9720715

>>9720698
If I remember right re4 on pc was fucked up because the frame rate changed a bunch of game behaviors be physics. Not sure if it got fixed. i always suggest the wii version because it feels fun but also good to play somehow. I hate all other wii games.

>> No.9720781

>>9719734
That's a shame but really I'm more interested in ico. As much as I've never played SoTC, I've seen so much of it discussed in pop culture that I'm only missing out on the gameplay itself, none of the surprise.

>>9719775
I didn't realise the PS2 had a wizardry spinoff. Maybe once I finally finish the wizardry series, I'll get around to it. Ty anon.

>>9720698
Funnily enough, I only got into playing the PS2 version of RE4 because I've had such a shit time trying to get the PC port to work. The OG port has some bug where the HD models don't load in the cutscenes (making each cutscene just the background scenery with a wiggly camera) and I couldn't get it fixed. I bought the HD remake but, even with the settings on low & capped at 30fps, the game lags on my craptop which is frankly embarrassing of a released product.

>> No.9720786

>>9719506
Mechwarrior is hardly more deep or sim-like than Armored Cores first so many games. Both are still casual arcade games.

>> No.9720965
File: 324 KB, 1920x1080, pcsx2x64-avx2_2023_03_04_20_35_49_713.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Fatal Shadows

As someone who only played on a PC growing up and was a big fan of the original Splinter Cell games, I'm enjoying these a hell of a lot.

>> No.9721003

>>9720715
You've been able to fix shit like that with RE4Tweaks since forever, plus you could also just play it at 30 instead of 60fps in the stock options anyway.

No sense in emulating a version of RE4 when you could just play the PC port these days, unless you want the Wii version's babby aim.

>> No.9721472

Thread is literally filled with retards. This is why it's so hard to find decent games because retards perpetuate the worst shit by way of recommendations. Don't actually play .hack, dont play DMC 2, don't play metal arms.

>> No.9721485

>>9721472
It's a retarded thread in the first place, it's not hard to find out which PS2 games sold the most and got the highest scores. Look at those and figure out if you want to play them.

>> No.9721498
File: 94 KB, 640x930, 150798-Shadow_of_Rome_(USA)-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is my favorite PS2 game.A mix of stealth missions and brutal combat. Full dismemberments, decapitations and ability to use severed limbs and heads as weapons. Also a decent challenge in late game boss fights.

>> No.9721536

>>9721485
Stupidest poster on the board

>> No.9721537

>>9721472
metal arms is fantastic shut the fuck up

it is better on gamecube, though.

>> No.9721552

>>9720698
early 2000s PC ports were notorious for fucking up stuff majorly, like the directional lightmaps on halo CE or the fog in silent hill 2.

>> No.9722242

Is it true that the ps2 stand was a cast solid block of platinum that they painted blue?

>> No.9722251

>>9721003
Wii version feels best to play. then again I probably have more time in mercenaries mode than story mode, and I would try to rack up as many kills as I could. If I remember correctly the enemies in the village mercenaries level stop spawning eventually somewhere over 100 killed. I don’t know if it’s 130 or what but using the wii mote for quick aiming is a good way to offset the tank controls. Say what you will it simply feels better controlling it that way. However I would like to try the pc version to mod it.

>> No.9722273

>>9721552
Silent Hill 2 with the Enhanced Edition mods make the PC version the definitive version.

>> No.9722425
File: 1.07 MB, 2592x1944, SAM_0602.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9721472
>Don't actually play .hack
If you don't like the game and think it's "dated", that's fair enough. Just keep in mind, you are on /vr/ after all. .hack// was the main reason I asked for a PS2 Christmas 2003.

>> No.9722430
File: 502 KB, 458x850, 1676101094843133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9720965
Tenchu is a really fun game series. It's a real same the IP is basically dead. It's extremely charming.

>> No.9722446

>>9720965
I wish someone would mod these old tenchu games, I tried getting into them but they always felt too clunky and unpolished. I’ve played through metal gear solid resident evil and onimusha, I understand tank controls and stealth gameplay. But the tenchu franchise seemed held back by its lack of polish. Animations and movements felt too floaty or cumbersome, hitboxes felt weird. Just a lot of small things added up to make it tedious to play. and it’s a shame too because in some ways I think it still is better than a more polished game like the original assassins creed because of some of its ideas. If someone could edit things and just tighten the gameplay up a bit I think people would enjoy them a lot more.

>> No.9722481

>>9722446
Filtered.

>> No.9722505
File: 114 KB, 640x924, 1688931-dororofront.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Really wish this game had a sequel...
Imagine going on an adventure with grown up Dororo, fighting the new Demon god or whatever with improved gameplay mechanics.
really liked the characters, by far my favourite adaptation of Osamu's story.

>> No.9722667

>>9720682
The series has amazing art all around imo, I think the """worst""" looking one might be 3 and just barely. You're right that 4 seem to suffer a lot from transitioning to 6th gen, it's a bit grey at times. I love how the wanzers look in general.
5 is supposedly the best game in the series, but I haven't gotten to it yet and iirc it's hard as nails.

>> No.9722697

>>9719979
>I heard some PS2 games can output native 720p with OPL or GSM Selector.
No. GSM changes the OUTPUT resolution but not the internal rendering resolution of the game. PS2 games could barely run a full 480p framebuffer because of the lack of memory. And for games that do, they usually had to lower the colour depth which resulted in colour banding. It's a terrible solution and not a good method of upscaling at all. GSM is only good for forcing 480p on the games where it doesn't completely break things, which is most of the library when trying to force 480p. With the PS2 you are better with sticking with 480i and using something like the retrotink5x to do motion adaptive interlacing and external upscaling. And using component cables for those select 480p games if you really want them.

>> No.9722780

>>9719481
The Emotion Engine isn't the most sane processor in the world.
Examples of such design include it's second ALU, and VUs being... questionable to say the least.
Most of the features that could of been used on the EE remained unknown (for a while, anyway), due to it requiring at-the-time-anyway undocumented knowledge (Short version: No compiler would optimize to use this.) of how to leverage the features.

It takes some form of effort to decipher hardware this maddening, or should I say "emotional" kind of hardware.

And they still topped this near-insanity with the Cell arch. No words explain the feeling working with such divine, crystalline torture.
I feel sorry for anyone that wanted to just understand it.

Not like saying "you could be helping instead of whining" would get anywhere past a "why don't you", so I'll leave it at that.

>> No.9722978

>>9719408
I see a lot of people recommending GTA Vice City and San Andreas. IDK about VC but the best way to play San Andreas in my opinion is the PC port with silent patch and ps2 lighting effects mod. If you are in the mood for GTA, you should check out Vice City Stories, it's pretty underrated in comparison to other GTA games, the PS2 port has some additional content and better graphics than the PSP version. Also, IMO it has a better sound track than Vice City. You can also check out Liberty City Stories, but it's not quite as good as VCS.
If you're in the mood for some racing, check out Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2, its got a steep learning curve with controls that seem twitchy as fuck sometimes but once you get used to it the game's pretty good.

>> No.9723037

>>9722978
Seconding Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift 2. It is for racing autists though

>> No.9723043

manhunt1
need for speed hot pursuit 2

>> No.9723049

>>9722667
I’m a big mech fan and the impressive thing to me about front missions art is that in a world with so many mech franchises, front mission did a good job somehow having a recognizeable style. I’m sure you know what I mean by that, a lot of franchises have “cool” mechs but lack a unique identity. A lot of the time you can look at a front mission mech you haven’t seen before and say oh that looks like front mission. Idk how they did it.

>> No.9723072

>>9723049
> A lot of the time you can look at a front mission mech you haven’t seen before and say oh that looks like front mission. Idk how they did it.
Great silhouette work and Wanzers having pretty unique proportions in general.
Being smaller, more "tacticool" mecha, they fit in their cool niche. The games settings also help tremendously, I love 1's at times quasi-vietnam-ish atmosphere.

>> No.9723092
File: 84 KB, 700x501, 4C3F9C9E-F737-480C-8B32-1CE9F79E0B88.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>ctrl+f
>Pic related: 0 results
Sasuga, /vr/.

>> No.9723095

>>9723072
I think for me, the scale and unusual size added to the cool factor but even if they were as large as other mechs they just have their own visual look that’s hard to mistake for anything else. the size though does make the games themselves cooler. As someone who grew up with gundam, I always found the gundams themselves a little lame when they could just tank a bunch of damage or ignore buildings. It made the fights a little less interesting. For me I liked the front mission levels that took place in cities or cargo container areas where you got to use these things as cover in creative ways and out smart your enemy.

Even thought it’s a RTS franchise, I think a front mission styled total conversion mod of some other game would be totally cool to play online. hell if I had the money I would just pay someone to mod skins and maps for an old ass game like quake 3 arena or some other old shooter game and have a massive team based bot battle in a scale city.

>> No.9723097

>>9723092
I beat that game and kind of regret selling it but man that game is a super flawed masterpiece. I wish they could refine it and make a new one.

>> No.9723351

>>9723092
I had typed a long list of games and included Shinobi and Nightshade, but then my Kuroba somehow got rid of everything I had typed before posting, and I didn't feel like retyping the entire list again.

>> No.9723432

>>9719408
Kuon because it costs $1000.

>> No.9723451

>>9719408
i can't believe how many games this thing has. ask for a list of gamecube or xbox games, and you get the same couple dozen responses. ask for a list of ps2 games, and people write you a novel

>> No.9723456

>>9723451
A lot of ps2 games are also trash. People say Nintendo was too selective about what they allowed on the console, I think they had a quality control board or something. The ps2 allegedly has no such thing at all. Im not trolling, the ps2 had a lot of good games but it has a lot of fucking trash tier games they were a waste of resources to manufacture.

>> No.9723485
File: 487 KB, 424x575, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9723456
So did the gamecube, but only nintendo saw to market them as exclusive. Just shut the fuck up already, these kinds of posts are braindead, fucking retard.

>> No.9723497

>>9723485
You don’t understand. The lowest tier ps2 games are basically mobile phone tier trash games that should be free. Stuff that didn’t belong on a console. It isn’t a criticism of the ps2 itself. there’s a bunch of Japanese exclusive ps2 games that are just card games and shit.

>> No.9723513

>>9723497
I don't care. It's just an excuse to ignore good games just because they might be your strawman.

>> No.9723608

>>9721498
kino game. excellent music. my favourite as well.

>> No.9723617

>>9723513
I didn’t say the ps2 didn’t have good games I’m saying that the ps2 has a ridiculously large library but it also has a lot of shit games that Microsoft or Nintendo wouldn’t have allowed on the console. Also supposedly you pay some kind of fee to the company that owns a console for the right to make a game for it, the one for the Ps2 was supposedly also cheaper. When people just say oh the ps2 library is huge it’s not the entire story because frankly a lot of the games are garbage.

>> No.9723646

>>9723617
It's a useless thing to say. Adds nothing of value or introspection. What do you want? People to nod with you? Fuck off.

>> No.9723739

>>9723646
When people try to cite the sheer size of the ps2 library as some kind of trump card against the other consoles it also does exactly what you just described fuckoid.

>> No.9723987

>>9721472
>don't play metal arms.
This part clued me into the fact that you're baiting

>> No.9723989

>>9723097
>super flawed masterpiece
oxymoron

>> No.9724021

>>9723095
I like that fights in urban areas tend to be relatively rare, it's more unique when they happen.
Something like Heavy Gear 2 but with Wanzers would make me unbelievably erect. There's the 360 game and left alive but they're a bit shit.

>> No.9724375
File: 11 KB, 158x158, 1659702621739257.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I never had a PS2 or even PS1, there's so many great looking games to emulate now this is incredible

>> No.9724414

>>9723617
Nintendo doesn't give a shit about shovelware, DS and Wii had tons of it too, even GBA. Any successful console with lots of games will have lots of shovelware

>> No.9726120
File: 220 KB, 665x986, summer vacation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9719408
While not exactly exclusive to the console (they're ports of arcade versions) the Pop'n Music and Beatmania IIDX games are a real joy to play. But if you want the full experience you will need the special controllers for them BUT they can be played with any other controller too.

>> No.9726125

>>9719408
you didn't even finish re4 and now you're creating a backlog of games you will never play

>> No.9726165

>>9720781
Try re4_tweaks with RE4 UHD, it comes with an alternative Vulkan renderer now that might give you better performance

>> No.9726485

>>9726125
But I have finished it now? It was pretty good but not amazing. I still have to play the ADA bonus levels and after that I think I'll play R&C.