[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 70 KB, 640x470, Shaq_Fu_(SNES)_(NA).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
932408 No.932408 [Reply] [Original]

Need some help /vr/, and this is all I know about the game:

It was a fighting game, had pretty colors, and weird characters. It was for the Sega Genesis, and it was a total knockoff/unknown game that seemed like it wanted to be KoF or SF. It had this odd cast of wacky but still human-like characters, like a russian and some guy who could (I THINK) extend his robot arms or whatever to punch.

Anyway I was reminded of it while looking up Shaq Fu, another really odd fighting game from my childhood, and this other one left an impression on me and I just wanted to know if you guys could help remind me what it was?

Also if you could, post the cartridge in the image because I know if I saw the cartridge I would definitely remember it.

>> No.932414

Sounds like World Heroes. That had Rasputin and a weird robo-Nazi thing called Brocken who could extendo-punch. Didn't know it was on the Genesis, but this would be it.

>> No.932417 [DELETED] 

clayfighter?

>> No.932418
File: 20 KB, 278x463, swag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>932414

goddamn you got it! Thank you so much /vr/ you guys are the best!

>> No.932442

>>932418

No worries. Some of the characters from that game returned in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum on the PS2. Not retro I know, but relevant.