2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!
20 years ago today, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Sly Raccoon) was released for the PS2. Post experiences, art and share fond memories made the Sly series for the anniversary of this once underrated series.>playing Sly 3>get to the playable Carmelita section of An Opera of Fear>Bentley mentions a 93% chance Carmelita will come out and fight off the mob members>game gets stuck with Sly and Bentley watching the ape mercenary and the helicopter goon shooting at each other for more than 5 minutes.>glitch ironically decided the other 7% would win and Carmelita never came out
>>9279470I should replay this. I have it on PS3 but not the original.