[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 12 KB, 300x200, wolf_5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9162982 No.9162982 [Reply] [Original]

How the fuck do you have puppies in this game? Been wondering this for years. What's the exact process? What are the requirements?

I tried getting both mine and my mate's stats 100% full before trying to mate. Didn't work. I tried leaving the game running on autoplay during the mating season for like 2 or 3 real life days to see if the AI knew what to do. Still didn't work, and made the game go fritzy. Yes we're both alphas, I usually try Rumor and Centaurus because they're OP as fuck. I'm aware you can just do scenario mode and do a pup mission but you always start with handicaps, spawn miles away from your den and there's an aeroplane or helicopter coming to rape you around every corner, plus they end after you survive for the set time.

Also, does anyone else feel like this game could've benefitted from a system similar to SimAnt where you switch to the next living wolf when you die? It sucks to get cheaply one-shotted by some barely visible pixels because you weren't mashing S every 3 seconds.