[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 28 KB, 425x347, starfox64logo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
914715 No.914715 [Reply] [Original]

Ok, my will is broken, i'm through. How the hell i can go for the alternative side of corneria?. appreciate any hints... because fuck antennas.

Also Thread to talk about this gem.

>> No.914725

Save Falco and fly through all the stone arches in that water part.

>> No.914743

>>914725

Shit...

I thought it was saving Falco or Peppy, and taking out the antennas. Never thought it were 2 conditions.

I feel worse than when i was trolled by ML2 with Glyde Base.

>> No.914748

>>914743
To be truthful, I have no idea what you're even talking about with the antennas, and I've played Star Fox 64 more than any other game.

>> No.914778
File: 34 KB, 1180x1430, gj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>914743

>> No.914781

>>914748

In asteroid field you pass trough rings to get the alternative stage and in one of the stages with the landmaster you have to hit marks to change the train couse.

The alternative is pretty much trigered by something not important. That's why i thought about the antennas.

>> No.914787

Don't forget to shoot 100 enemies or more in the next area, if you want to go to Aquas.

The hardest part, and most frustrating, to me is the part where you have to guard the Great Fox from those missiles near the end of the game.

>> No.914798

COMPLETE LIST OF HOW TO GET "ACOMPLISHED" INSTEAD OF "COMPLETE" IN EVERY AREA. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

Cornaria: Make sure Falco is alive by the time you hit the water. Fly through all the arches. If you're doing it right, Falco will say "pretty smooth flying, Fox" halfway through
Meteo: Obvious one. Fly through all the rings and get the acid-trip warp zone. This will also let you skip the boss.
Sector Y: Get 100 points. Easy as hell if you use your bombs wisely.
Fichina and Katina: both obvious: save the base, either from the mothership or Star Wolf.
Aquas and Solar: can't be failed, although it's worth noting that if you came through Katina, Bill will give you a hand on Solar
Zoness: shoot EVERY SINGLE SPOTLIGHT before it sees you. This is probably the hardest one to get right.
Sector X: the only level in the game with 3 exits. Exit 1 is the fuckup exit: you didn't beat the boss fast enough and Slippy got bitchslapped. This dooms you to both the bad ending and one of the most irritating levels in the game, Titania. Exit 2 is the better option, where you beat the superweapon before it hit Slippy, allowing you to proceed to Macbeth. Exit 3 is to shoot the crap out of the warp gates and fly through them, getting the other acid trip warp zone, which takes you to Sector Z
Sector Z: Obvious one: don't let any missiles through and keep the Great Fox intact
Macbeth: shoot all 6 switches and the track switcher, causing the train to crash into the enemy base. If Peppy says "well, at least we can take this boss out", you fucked up. Also note that if you came here through Zoness, Katt will show up and get one of the switches for you.
Titania: if you've gotten here, you've already failed. The only route you can take is to Bolse and the bad ending.

>> No.914854

>>914798
Now I want to go buy SF64. Fuck. Thanks a lot duder.

>> No.915014

>>914798
macbeth has 8 switches (but if falco is alive he will shoot the last one for you)

>> No.915064

>>915014
whoops, my bad.