[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 21 KB, 250x171, Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
913601 No.913601 [Reply] [Original]

So I'm playing Secret of Mana, and I'm afraid something may have gone wrong, or maybe I'm just a huge moron.
After you leave the water temple at the beginning of the game, you are supposed to be attacked by goblins so you can be introduced to the princess. This didn't happen to me for some reason. Later, when you go to the castle, she's supposed to bump into you and recognize you. I went there, but she didn't recognize me. Don't know what to do. Help?

>> No.913614

Have you been to the dwarf cave yet? You have to do that one before the girl joins you (if you have her in your party before that, she will leave and you have to get her again later).

>> No.913768

>>913601
You've to talk to the soldiers in front of the temple until they leave to trigger the goblin sequence.

Then she'll recognise you when she bumps into you inside the castle. You can still refuse to let her join you, IIRC.

Then she'll leave you again if you force her to enter the dwarf cave in gaia's navel, but will stay with you if you follow her to the witch's forest.