[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 84 KB, 359x359, Alien_trilogy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
829995 No.829995 [Reply] [Original]

Just back from my parent's house, i was there for my sister's wedding and i picked up my old consoles while there but I don't have very many games, they were in a separate box which i couldn't find. Could we have a /vr/ essentials thread?

Consoles i have are Playstation, N64, Mega Drive, SNES and NES. Contribution will be most appreciated, preferably Playstation, pic related is the only game i have for it because it was in the console.

>> No.830921

Psx essentials? Which games you want to be listed? Widely acclaimed, big hit good games everybody has / should have played (final fantasy 7, tekken3) or more like exclusive games you'll only get from that era/ on that console (alundra) which may not be 10/10itsok?

>> No.833105

>>829995
Alien Trilogy was really good. Resident Evil 2, Quake 2, Doom, etc... may be up your ally.

I don't remember too many PSX games, I am sorry. I picked up on Sony consoles with Playstation 2. I think I may remember some RC racing game for PS1, that I absolutely loved. If you want, I can copy and paste the results from the countless "BEST PS1 GAMES EVARS!!!!" lists, otherwise I am useless.

>> No.833106

Legend of Legaia and the most misunderstood video game of all time, Alundra 2

Also Ape Escape