[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 140 KB, 838x654, Well.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.8016367 [Reply] [Original]

https://youtu.be/VobNaQGqbsM

>> No.8016453

This actually made me laugh out loud.

>> No.8016538
File: 4 KB, 704x270, Lethal Weapon (1992)(Ocean)[cr Ministry].adf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Not particularly creepy but flat out bizarre and I pondered its existance for a while. In Lethal Weapon on the Amiga, right at the start where you select your mission there's a file cabinet by a noticeboard by Mission 1's doof you can jump on, and from that get on top of the noticeboard. You can then enter an invisible door up there to gain access to pic related. What the heck is it doing there? It moves back and forth and can kill you, but the extra lives are a help.

Later I got hold of the game Parasol Stars, which had a decent Amiga port. In the secret world you can gain access to in the water planet (which takes 2 players to collect all the vegetables at the end of one of the stages spelling out IN) there's.....the fucking same enemy. More befuddlement, til the Internet came along, and the Amiga site Hall of Light lists the same graphic artist responsible for Lethal Weapon having ported the Parasol Stars graphics from the PC Engine.

>> No.8016556
File: 3 KB, 352x256, Lethal Weapon (1992)(Ocean)[cr Ministry].adf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Not particularly creepy but flat out bizarre and I pondered its existance for a while. In Lethal Weapon on the Amiga, right at the start where you select your mission there's a file cabinet by a noticeboard by Mission 1's doof you can jump on, and from that get on top of the noticeboard. You can then enter an invisible door up there to gain access to pic related. What the heck is it doing there? It moves back and forth and can kill you, but the extra lives are a help.

Later I got hold of the game Parasol Stars, which had a decent Amiga port. In the secret world you can gain access to in the water planet (which takes 2 players to collect all the vegetables at the end of one of the stages spelling out IN) there's.....the fucking same enemy. More befuddlement, til the Internet came along, and the Amiga site Hall of Light lists the same graphic artist responsible for Lethal Weapon having ported the Parasol Stars graphics from the PC Engine.

>> No.8016932

>>8016367
I thought that was Hades from Hercules.

>> No.8016954
File: 10 KB, 256x224, 5-5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

secret area has no apparent purpose whether it be friend or foe