[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 33 KB, 261x470, DhfNlUMWkAAc9XY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7254630 No.7254630 [Reply] [Original]

Hello there folks. Console War Veteran here. This is my first post in this board and I hope to find some of my old companions.

I fought in the Yoshi battalion 16. My biggest accomplishment, which I still remember vividly, was btfoing a bunch of bullies that were harassing me in the school's bathroom. I was there fixing my hair in front of the mirror. Suddenly, two classroom bullies, left their toilet rooms and the bigger one addressed to me with the words "Damn Bobby, you still here? You sure are slower than the freaking SNES, hah!". They believed they had me there, that I would walk away defeated. But nothing further from the truth. I looked them in the eye, feeling completely sure in what I was going to say was as true as life itself, and said: "Listen, Uniracers is way faster than any Sonic the Hemphog game will ever be. Next time think twice about what you joke about". They were completely paralyzed, as if their nervous systems were failing. Then, I left the room, leaving them behind, defeated, while saying "Hasta la vista, baby". Since then, they never dared to joke about neither Nintendo or Mario when I was around.

What are some of your stories?

>> No.7254801
File: 83 KB, 406x492, NINTODDLER_WIZARD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7254630
>What are some of your stories?
One time I was in the bathroom with my bud smoking some reds. Was just finishing up telling him how I fingered Stacy the cheerleading captain under the school bleachers when I heard the door open. We quick ditched our cigs in the toilet. It was a tense 15 seconds then we heard some "Wahoo!" sounds. Whew! It was only Bobby this autistic kid who is waaaaay too much into gaming especially Nintendo. A lot of kids were pretty mean to him so I liked to go out of my way to be nice. I bants with him about taking too long then tell him that if he wanted I would give him first dibs on selling some of my SNES games that I barely played anymore. Tell him that nothing is wrong with them I just don't have a lot of free time between quarterbacking in the playoffs and wrestling season starting up soon. He was all for it then I mentioned that besides the time issue I prefer my Genesis with the faster gameplay anyways. His smile left his face and I could see him clench his fists. He tried to stammer out some words but most of it I couldn't understand except I think he said "uniracer"? We just kinda stood in shock since we didn't know what the fuck was happening. He then laughed and waddled out of the bathroom. He never talked to me again but everytime I walked by him in the halls he would give this creepy angry stare. So weird. Anyways pic related is a picture of Bobby I scanned from our yearbook. I hope he eventually found help.

>> No.7255025

>>7254801
Kek

>> No.7255287
File: 156 KB, 317x331, how-i-envy-the-simple-life-of-the-tribes-folks.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7254630
>>7254801
What a tale.

>> No.7256372

>be me at lunch with friends
>new kid who has obviously been held back a few years sits with us
>mostly ignore him but the guy is obnoxious as fuck
>telling my boy Tommy how badass MK is and how it's the best game ever
>new kid butts in because of course he does
>tells me Donkey Kong is the best game ever. Mind you he is talking the arcade game and not DKC
>tell him dk sucks balls
>guy screams at me that I suck instead
>back down even tho I'm right because this kid was huge and could easily kick my ass
He wasn't around too long. Probably a foster kid. Last I heard he pissed his pants while on a field trip tho kek fucking loser