[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 90 KB, 396x594, Beds+are+Burning+redone+ggdqy-ueBHHl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
721390 No.721390 [Reply] [Original]

My anxiety is kicking in hard. I found a guy online that's selling Shadowrun for the SNES. Actually, he's trying to sell a bundle that includes a lot of shitty games that I'm not really interested in, so I hope I can make him an offer he can't refuse. Anyways, I just sent him an e-mail, I hope he still has the damn game. I'm calling him on monday If he hasn't answered me by now.

On a related note, tomorrow morning I'm meeting some dude who's selling me a loz:lttp. I'm a little anxious about that too, but it should be a done deal by now.

So, do you have anything going at the moment?

>> No.721434

I was trying to get this guy to sell me a PVM that he offered but apparently he just lost interest.

Also everyone selling USB dvd drives is apparently useless and flaky

>> No.721471

I've got both a NES box and a Gameboy box up in the air right now, hopefully the people reply to my emails, and we can work something out.

>> No.721708

Fuck, I don't think I'm gonna make it. I'm calling this Shadowrun guy tomorrow in the afternoon.

>> No.723014

Bumping.

>> No.723050

Trying to score a PVM for $20

Hoping a SNES/Super famicom game lot doesnt sell before the money transfers to my paypal account.

Waiting for someone to pay for a bunch of games i have for sale. (sorry had a shitty week at work and didnt get paid as much as i thought)

>> No.723075

>more threads about buying games than playing them

>idiots making new threads when there is already a gaming transaction general on the front page

>everyone will just tell me to shut the fuck up because I hurt their egos

Please God fucking stop.

>> No.723078

>>723075
I know what would cheer you up! Another EarthBound thread!

>> No.723724

>>723075

>/vr/ must cater to my needs

Fuck off.

>> No.723754

>>723724
>/vr/ acts like he's on /v/ still

ya nah fuck off with that shitposting garbage. and yes people should take 5seconds to look and see what page 1 brings. idiots like you talking shit are the reason this board sucks.

oh well you'll just reply with more unfunny unwitty retorts and think your funny and have a big dick.

ta ta and dont reply loser

>> No.723767

>>723754
>he disagrees with me therefore he is shitposter
Not him, but you're the twit that needs to go away.

>> No.723762

>>723075

Meta-shitposting is about 20 times as bad as anything you're complaining about. If you have an issue with the board, take it to /q/. Failing that, go post a thread you like. But stop derailing threads like a retarded 14 year old.

>> No.723801

I had to pass up Starfox CIB, Dr. Mario/Tetris CIB (both mint condition, somehow the flaps to open the boxes weren't even creased, as if he opened them with magic) and SNES with no cables/controllers for 25 earlier this month.

>See Craigslist ad
>Never heard of city/town he is in
>4 hours away by car, over mountains
>I can't drive
>Grorious King County Metro master race services don't go out that far

Ad was gone within 12 hours. I hope the buyer was someone who appreciates/treats those things the same way I would have.

On the bright side, I bought legal marijuana instead.

>> No.723807

>>723801
>King County
Fellow WA resident? Where you at?

>> No.723841
File: 14 KB, 285x272, sup.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>723807
B-Town, homie, was gud

>> No.723854

>>723841
Cool, I got family up there. I'm down in Graham, myself. You know of any good retro shops in the Tacoma area? I only know of a store run by a friend of mine.

>> No.723881

>>723854
Nope. I only know one place that sells retro (and modern), it's here in Burien, but it sucks ass. Moses, King of the Jews up at the front counter tried to give me 5 dollars for a GBA SP.

Monster Gaming, I'm calling you out.
Fuckin' Sam

>> No.723931

>>723078
I should make a thread asking where to get earthbound for the lowest price, then buy it, so I can make a thread about how disappointed I am.

>> No.723982

protip: if only one game interests you, mention several others as well to throw him off

if you mention just one game, he may look into why that's interested you and see it's more valuable than what he's currently offering it for

>> No.724019
File: 7 KB, 160x278, gauntlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sorry for this shit tier picture, but...

Someone in my area is selling a 1985 Gauntlet cabinet for $200 OBO. I can't really find too much info on it, but I want to know, is this a good deal? I want a classic cab like this one.

>> No.724036

>>723881
>>723854

Sup guys, didn't read the thread before posting. I am >>724019. Check CL for the ad. I'm in Seattle, and a pretty good cheap retro vidya store is Spin Cycle.