[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 22 KB, 316x315, Dracula_x_(j)_front.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7137023 No.7137023 [Reply] [Original]

IM STUCK IN STAGE 4
FUCK THE RED KNIGHT AND FUCK THOSE MIDGET QUASIMODOS

>> No.7137035

Filtered

>> No.7137046

>red knight
he telegraphs his charge move. Do a backflip to avoid his ramming.
>fleamen
be sure to always have the bible subweapon equipped, which you can already get on stage 3. It will take care of them and any other enemies in the game.

>> No.7137293

>>7137023
Game is easy, you stupid asshole

>> No.7138340

>>7137023
If you don't already know, if you hit jump again real quick as you jump, you'll do a backflip, which makes it real easy to get past those charge attacks.

With fleamen, just keep your distance while you throw out whip strikes, I'm not kidding when I say that you may very well hit the guy while he runs right into it approaching you. Though, if you're talking about that one section where they're falling from the ceiling, I think you can just avoid that shit entirely by taking a different route. I haven't done stage 4 in awhile.

>> No.7138345

>>7137023
If you're so inclined, you could go to stage select, go to an earlier level, and find the way to stage 4' in the river/mountain range instead of the dungeon. Of course, stage 5 will probably kick the shit out of you anyway, but c'est la vie.