[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 51 KB, 318x314, Tailofthesun_cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6672471 No.6672471 [Reply] [Original]

About 5-10 years ago I was driving home with a dead cellphone. I tuned to NPR and there was some kind of comedy program where a guy was reading through an apology letter he was writing to his roommate, who was away on vacation or something. My autism because powering up because midway through the monologue, the reader starts talking about playing Tail of the Sun for ps1. It's a major aspect of the story. I've never been able to find record that this exists.
Absolutely shot in the dark but do any anons know what I'm talking about ?

Also, just general Tail of the Sun thread?

>> No.6672501

>>6672471
What are you asking? If the monologue exists or if the game does? Yes the game exists. As for some comedy monologue you heard on public radio years ago, yeah good fucking luck finding that.

>> No.6672517

This is one of "games you love that everyone hates"

Never understood the hate for it

>> No.6672914

>>6672471
Wherever you live OP, you may be able to figure out more by contacting the local station you were tuned into. They are divided by region so you should be able to find it without much difficulty.