[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 500 KB, 554x700, Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 2.03.41 pm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6505537 No.6505537[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

like SRIOUSLY? why do video games like Lara Croft make me a woman?, dont get me wrongg I love tits and ass but I dont want to BE THEM!
SOO many games do this now, like Princess Peach on the DS! Why do I have to play as princess peach???
Now, Im not gay (ok?), just I don't want to be a WOMAN!!!

>> No.6505548

- nachoezdestroyer7305, proud GameFAQs user, circa 2002

>> No.6505583

I have good news for you! Videogames are incapable of changing your gender.

>> No.6505667

>>6505537
Wants to look at Drakes ass all night and not Laras... that's pretty gay.

>> No.6505696

>>6505583
What if the game identifies as being able to change your gender?

>> No.6505720

I love vaginas, I wish I had one.

>> No.6505738

>>6505537
>third person game
>have to look at character's assmost of the time
>rather look at male ass than female ass
It sounds like you're gay

>> No.6505742

>>6505696
Identifying as something doesn't change a thing. It's self delusion.

>> No.6505762
File: 117 KB, 657x1200, hmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6505738

>> No.6506273

>>6505762

I have these same feelings, but I also explicitly want to be a pretty lady. I mean why wouldn't you want to be what you personally find beautiful? Of course you should want to be beautiful. If you don't want that then maybe you'll just let yourself be fat and poorly groomed while you still lust after conventionally beautiful people of the other gender who are popularly considered to be far out of your league. What good is that?

I am no tranny; if a wizard came to me in real life and offered to turn me into a sexy lady at no cost then I wouldn't just say yes without thinking very hard first. I mean would I become attracted to men then, leaving me wanting to be a man in video games? That's not an improvement. I don't NEED to be a lady the way a transwoman supposedly does. I just want to be beautiful, and I'm not as good at understanding what's beautiful about men as I am at understanding what's beautiful about women, so I'd be crazy not to at least superficially want to be a woman on some level.

(If I did say yes to the wizard, it'd possibly be for financial reasons: A sexy lady can possibly work an easy job like "camgirl" or "ASMR artist who absolutely never acknowledges that ASMR artists are, among other things, sex workers" whereas a guy might have to become a construction worker or a janitor or some other horrible crap like that, which is obviously highly relevant to the average low-skill 4chan jackass.)

Anyway yeah I always play as ladies in games. I don't really identify with video game characters so it's not a big deal to me. The stories in games tend to be too shallow to be worth taking so seriously as that. I'm playing with dollies, not reading Shakespeare. I want my dollies to be pretty, and a straight man finds women to be pretty, except the fat ones but nobody cares or thinks about them.

>> No.6506279

>>6505548
kek