[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 21 KB, 628x472, 1555986350092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6052386 No.6052386 [Reply] [Original]

Is that we never really get a glimpse into who Cloud really is. By the time that he recovers his "true self" and clearly is ready to move forward as the character he really is, the game is over. He gives his speech about overcoming the illusory world he created for himself, and then there is essentially only a couple lines of dialogue and character interaction left in the game.

>> No.6052423

>>6052386
Yeah that aspect of the story was a mess. The whole Cloud/Zack relationship and to a lesser extent Sephiroth/Jenova relationship was sloppily executed (or poorly translated, or both).

I enjoyed the eco-terrorism/life stream aspect of the story.

>> No.6052429

Hey all just waiting for that namefag tranny to pop up in this thread so I can kick his ass

>> No.6052575

>>6052429
huh

>> No.6052591

Cloud was a no-name who idolised men better than him. In a certain way, Cloud embodies the 'fanboy' archetype.

>> No.6052602

>>6052386
Cloud is a cross dressing slut

>> No.6052614

I think there's a lot to be gleaned from his personality by what he thinks Zack acted like versus how Zack actually acted in terms of how he views the world.

I also wouldn't discount his admission of worrying about the party's safety after he almost kills Aerith himself, and how he acts around Tifa during the end.

He also admits to Yuffie that he used to get motion sickness and gives her advice while aboard the Highwind.

He seems like a timid, reserved kind of person. He doesn't like making loud exclamations and finds it difficult to act with confidence, judging by his final interaction with Cid and using a very soft form of speech.

>> No.6052616

>>6052602
Only because he thought that that was what Zack was into.

>> No.6052625

>>6052602
Is your name Cloud because it sounds like you're talking about yourself lmao

>> No.6052669
File: 19 KB, 480x360, topo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6052429
You just wanted to see me again so I could slap you down and make you whimper like a dog, sweaty.
>>6052591
If you consider that a lot of the themes in FFVII have do to with Buddhism (Sephiroths, REBIRTH, Reincarnation, Life Stream, etc) and to a certain Extent "The Epic of GIlgamesh" (which Square writers have a boner for) then you must consider that Cloud never got to have his personality bloom because he had to go through living as a part of JENOVA and then finally having a REBIRTH of sorts. He actually was supposed to be a strong person originally as you seem him remove a sworrd from his gut and throw Sephiroth down into the depths of Earth.
>>6052602
Cloud isn't a real tranner because that scene was a joke. Obviously a lot of people took it seriously and now it's an LGBTQ icon.

>> No.6052676
File: 135 KB, 419x267, spanish cloud.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6052669
That spoiler code is off and I forgot my trip. REEE!

>> No.6052702

I think this is short of intentional so that we can believe down underneath it all, Cloud's true self is a lot like us the player. Q.v. The Silent Protagonist

>> No.6052978

>>6052386
thats the entire point you pleb. you dont fucking know who cloud is.

>> No.6052994

>>6052386

That is Cloud though. He more or less absorbed Zack's personality. He fails at becoming SOLDIER, so when he gets his mind messed up by Hojo he gets so confused he merges his wish to be Soldier with Zack and re-writes his memories as Zack. Then Cloud acts that out. He becomes the SOLDIER he wanted to be.

Really "fake it until you make it". He was playing make-believe, but he did it so long it became him. Even when he realizes his memories are mixed up he doesn't change. The New Cloud is still there.

>> No.6053000

>>6052994
Kuroudo Nigga is the ultimate sour grapes incel.

>> No.6053098
File: 8 KB, 251x201, images_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6052676

>> No.6053143

>>6052994
Except Cloud and Zack don't really have similar personalities

>> No.6053274

>>6052386
Cloud was the kid with no dad and a giant chip on his shoulder who went around starting fights with kids that were bigger than him. He crushed on Tifa, the popular hot girl, but was kind of an outcast so wasn't part of the core group of thirsty teenage boys she had hovering over her. He was the kind of weird kid who seems really shy and introverted and then one day just does something that seems incredibly confident and spontaneous but was actually the result of an internal obsession and months of gradually working up the nerve. Lacking a father figure, he idolized SOLDIER and Sephiroth, who Shinra's media pushed as examples of masculinity and power. Ultimately, idolizing a group of corporate mercenaries gave him some pretty skewed ideas of what a man should be. Being war buddies with Zack just kind of amplified that, but he was too depressed about failing out of SOLDIER to actually act on his ideas of manhood. Once that failure is erased from his memory, though, and replaced with memories of his triumph and ascension to the peak of SOLDIER, he does gain the confidence to embody his own idea of masculinity. And it turns out, it makes him a huge jerk. He's incredibly arrogant, flippant, emotionally cold and callous, frequently insulting towards his comrades, and obsessed with avenging past grievances. That all gets stripped away over the course of disc 2, and we're left with what you would call the Real Cloud. You see a lot of the same qualities, but not filtered through the same macho SOLDIER lens. The coldness reveals itself as a front for being emotionally stunted. The flippancy reveals itself as a cover for just being a dork who doesn't know how to act and tries to pass it off as being cool. The insults and arrogance were overcompensating for his own lack of self-worth. The revenge obsession recedes when he realizes that he actually beat Sephiroth at the time(which SOLDIER Cloud, arrogant as he was, refused to believe was possible in Kalm).

>> No.6053303

>>6052676
How'd you like to be manhandled so hard you can't sit down for a week?

How'd you like to be locked in my room and forced to "play prison" until you can't even stand?

>> No.6053327
File: 29 KB, 360x360, 1574360923439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6052386
>Is that we never really get a glimpse into who Cloud really is.
He's the kind of guy who gets motion sickness and says "Let's mosey." What else do you need to know? He's that rare dork who made a promise to a girl he had a crush on and actually used the motivation to better himself and become something, and yet suffered from such a low sense of self-worth that he let others convince him his entire existence was a joke.

Just because we don't get a lot of dialogue from him after he recovers from his breakdown doesn't mean the game hasn't clearly shown us what kind of person the real Cloud is. Context, man. Show, don't tell. This is fucking basic shit. Learn to read more than just the dialogue.

>> No.6053334

>>6053274
This. It's literally all in the game, but because it doesn't spoonfeed it to you after his recovery, a lot of people don't realize it. Plus the fact that Advent Children basically retconned him into just being an emo bitch really obscures people's memories of the real Cloud.

>> No.6053341

>>6052386
Maybe you should have played the game for yourself instead of just watching it on twitch, zoomer.

>> No.6053510

You don't see much of who Cloud really is because Cloud didn't care much for the guy, himself. Even before the "happenings," he didn't want to be himself. He wanted to be Sephiroth. He's constantly measuring himself against others to define himself, Tifa's friends, Zack, SOLDIER, etc. There's a reason you don't learn much about who he really was at first, there WASN'T much. But it holds up an interesting reflection to the human persona and about how much of identity is comprised by our aspirations and what we make of things not going how we expected, instead of what we think or say we are.

>> No.6053535

If Balrog (prime Mike Tyson) is fighting bare knuckle then everyone goes down in one punch, and by "goes down" I mean fucking dies

>> No.6053759

I don't think there's really any reason to believe that Cloud isn't more or less the guy he is on Disc 1 and the beginning of Disc 2. Crisis Core kind of muddied the waters here, but I don't know that Cloud actually knew all that much about Zack. Like Cloud was "around" during Zack's heyday, and they escaped Nibelheim together just before Zack died, but that's not a huge amount of info to go on. It's more likely that Cloud is just projecting his own guesses about what Zack is like onto the Soldier guise based on a pretty limited amount of info.

>> No.6053837

>>6053759
Crisis Core was retarded bullshit fanwank for 1st class brainlets who were confused by FF7's simple story.

>> No.6053857
File: 77 KB, 566x800, 1430656394072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6052386
>Is that we never really get a glimpse into who Cloud really is

Have you actually played the game?

>> No.6053860
File: 12 KB, 407x286, 1545156373206.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6053535
Oh look, the schizo poster is back yet again!

>> No.6053867

>>6053860
It was the wrong thread, moron.

>> No.6053868

>>6053867
Right ok. Take your meds anyway just in case ;)

>> No.6053952

Cloud bangs Tifa on the wilderness before going to the northern crater. He's a mad lad and nobody talks about that.

>> No.6054908

>>6053952
Not like he wanted to die a virgin, like Vincent will if he ever actually dies.

>> No.6054953
File: 81 KB, 275x350, areith.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6053098
Butthurt
>>6053303
Violent and sweaty as usual. Go rape some 15 year old boy from /lgbt/ ffs.
>>6053510
So Cloud is a Pragmatist by default and the best way to understand his character is that he takes whatever he likes best and completely ignores everything else. It's almost like he read Sun Tzu and took it to heart.

>> No.6055127

>>6054953
>Violent and sweaty as usual.
Is that a yes or a no you stupid little butt slut? We all know it's a yes and you can't even breathe thinking about how completely I'd dominate you..

Fucking faggot you make me sick. I will rape you.

>> No.6055132

>>6055127
wow you're just like your dad

>> No.6055136

>>6055132
Wow my dad raped you? Sick burn man, you got raped.

>> No.6055163

>>6052386
Sounds like a strength that they didn't shove even more narrative down your throat and let you fill in the gaps yourself with gameplay.

>> No.6055167

>>6055163
>gameplay

>> No.6055191

>>6052669
Sephirot and Jehova are from Judaism, retard.

>> No.6055201
File: 1.62 MB, 1814x1369, 21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In several interviews the creator of Squaresoft, "Hironobu Sakaguchi" states that Final Fantasy was meant to be a last ditch effort before his company went under, hence the word "Final". One has to ask, where did Sakaguchi-san get the funds and ideas during such a miraculous critical moment in his career?

The Jews.

Squaresoft is a company that was funded by Jews. You will see symbolism and references to their religious beliefs such as the Kabbalah, Talmud, Zohar etc littered all throughout the Final Fantasy franchise.

Why do you think Squaresoft partnered with Disney to create Kingdom Hearts? The creator of Disney is a well known Freemason. Freemasonry itself has deep ties with Jewish religious thought.

"Sephirot" is the name of the Kabbalistic tree of life. Is it a coincidence? How about "Jenova" compared to "Jehovah" of the Bible? What about emanations from the tree such as "tifaret". In a couple of notable fight scenes, Sephiroth kills a serpent (midgar zolom) and a dragon (the green dragon fight). The serpent and the dragon both Biblically represent "Lucifer".

Sephiroth is an allusion to Lucifer. Jenova is an inversion of Jehovah. What cloud experienced in the life stream is what many people experience when they take DMT or various psychedelics. That is, ego death. During these powerful experiences, you come to the realization that the "you" as an individual does not exist. How many Bobs are there? How many Michelles? How many Johns? You're called one of these names that millions of others have. But who are you?

Cloud experienced ego death so powerfully, he lost himself to the collective experience. "it's the wave realizing it's the ocean" is a common phrase used to describe ego death.

Sephiroth, aka Lucifers plan, is to "take over the lifestream" and become a God. To merge with the collective and become a God without losing himself to it. ONENESS, non-duality and unity. Lucifers whole plan can be plainly seen on the USA ONE dollar bill.

>> No.6055225

>>6055201
Oh shit is it based time?

>> No.6055240
File: 123 KB, 1280x720, dyne.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6055127
Isn't that picture cute? I bet you like it too 'he-who-fucks-cute-boys' <3
>>6055191
Wrong. Kabbahlistics took everything they thought was relevant from their original creators and perverted it after they made a big mistake. Zorostrianism, Buddhism (where the Sephiroths are from lad), and Grecian "Polytheism" (to put it lightly).
>>6055201
I agree with what you've said. However, don't you think that The Lucifer presented in this story is overwhelmingly skewed towards Kikery and the like? Presented as thus yet reality dictates quite another story. Besides you must think about how that Freemasonry shit and Disney isn't what it used to be...meaning that the people it was opposed to simply took it over for themselves and repurposed it. If you think about it like that, then a bizarre doppleganger of FFVII might actually be the reality of The World circa 1997.

>> No.6055295

>>6055240

>don't you think that The Lucifer presented in this story is overwhelmingly skewed towards Kikery and the like?

The Jews worship Lucifer, didn't you know that? They rejected Jesus Christ as Messiah, they're still waiting on their messiah to come.

>> No.6055398

>>6055295
>The Jews worship Lucifer
>The Jews are waiting for their Messiah to come.
Are you absolutely certain that both of these are correct? I know that their Messiah has yet to reveal himself as of right now, however....you may want to rethink who Lucifer truly is before go by canonics after 2000AD. Just a thought.

>> No.6055584

Cloud is a cool guy and doesn't aftaid of anything.

>> No.6055596

>>6053334
>Plus the fact that Advent Children basically retconned him into just being an emo bitch really obscures people's memories of the real Cloud.
This angered me so much when I watched AC for the first time. It was already at that point that the current staff at Square post merger didn't understand 7. And that was further proven true with every single thing involving 7's characters since AC.

>> No.6055693

>>6055398
Jews don't have a heaven or a messiah they think they can create paradise on earth by rewriting the past if they get their jimmies rustled hard enough

>> No.6055707

>>6055240
>Besides you must think about how that Freemasonry shit and Disney isn't what it used to be...meaning that the people it was opposed to simply took it over for themselves and repurposed it.
pretty sure it was always about raping kids

never a time when freemasonry was not inherently about people manipulating public perception and beliefs so they can rape your wife and assert dominance by assfucking each other

>> No.6055710

>>6055596
it's almost like the merger was an economic move by people who care nothing about the content of the franchises except insofar as it lets them make exactly as much money as they're allowed to

>> No.6055718

Xenogears definitely did the identity crisis thing better

Considering it started out as a pitch for FFVII I wonder if that's something that was taken from that concept

>> No.6055772

>>6055718
>Xenogears definitely did the identity crisis thing better
No.

>> No.6055784

>>6055596
Wasn't the Geostigma responsible for him reverting to his introspective, brooding thing?

>> No.6055801
File: 73 KB, 848x732, Toru face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>People can't understand fucking Cloud
I blame Persona. I blame people who need the character to stand around and flatly spill their entire guts out and then be reduced to a one off gimmick. You're all morons.

>> No.6055845

>>6055801
While you're not wrong that people are fucking dumb as shit following a plot unless they have a huge exposition dump shoved in to their face, to be fair you can unintentionally skip a lot of option dialog in FF7 that really shines light on things little bit by little bit through out game. Its one of the things I appropriate most about it, its one of the more subtle JRPGs out there with it's characterizations. All of that together make Cloud probably one of the most misunderstood characters in a game ever despite all the answers being right in the game it self.

>> No.6055854

>>6055201
>ego death
It's literally a hippie term coined by a dude doing a bunch of acid

>> No.6055872

>>6055693
I would say they don't have one yet because they act like scumbags...but that's just me.
>>6055707
Perhaps you are not understanding that those who are Freemasons are not those who act incorrigibly as if they were free to do as they please. These things have been usurped over time, but it matters not because it shall be corrected in the end.

>> No.6055908

Reading this thread reinforces my belief that FFVII isn't a game, it's a gay anime comic with moving parts

>> No.6055962

>>6055872
it doesn't matter what the beliefs or tenets of freemasonry are, it's an exclusive club used as a channel for rapists to make connections and set up meetings and activities, regardless of what it's rituals and statements are, that is the actual result.

>> No.6056002

>>6055908
Silence you fucking nignoger.
>>6055962
Indeed as you have have said. So then, if something was good and now is wrong; how do we correct this thing? We eliminate those who have purposefully made it ugly for their own twisted desires as well as undermining the original purpose of the organization. Saying "it's bad" and recalcitrating from something very old and well versed simply because it was cunted up is exactly what they want you to do, lad...meaning that you should do your part to change it back to it's Nobel Self no matter what the cost. Some things are more important than money, love, life, or even family. Just putting it out there if you even give a damn.

>> No.6056005

>>6056002
t. eat my shit you tranny scum.

>> No.6056017

>>6056002
Just stop. Nobody believes that this shit was created for reasons of nobility or virtue, it's not to help or guide the fellow man or any shit like that. The point of it is to be esoteric and isolated to distance them from the masses so they can be manipulated and ruled over without conscience. I'm fully aware that these people think they've achieved some revelation by "realizing" that they are god while billions of others are told to submit to him, this is a sick joke and there's no way this shit is gonna be resolved without blood. The amount of bloodshed they've earned for themselves is almost unthinkable.

>> No.6056037

>>6055845
Even if you just go by the broad strokes there's a lot of stuff in the game that gives you a sense of who cloud is as a person. Hell the fact that he even plays a long with the wacky schemes is proof enough of what a goober he is. He'll put a fuss up about something while trying to sound cool and then next scene he's putting on a dress like this is an episode of goddamn F-troop. Im half surprised he wasn't shouting OH YOOOOOOOOHOOOO.

>> No.6056049

>>6056005
I'll kiss you on the cheek if you're nice and cute.
>>6056017
Mishmash remlash lad. I don't think you understand what they were created for or the ones who are truly old that made them were designed to be. Arrogance and decadence within platters of filth as we take what foods we like are one thing, but these corrupted societies were only brought to light recently. Only through hard work and sound egalitarianism through The Spirit will rebirth what has come before. No joke lad. Billions of people are desperately seeking that which will guide them without even a chance and through ignorance all they can hope for is savagery that will ruin anyone with an inkling of hope. All for dumb; numb for all. Eh?

>> No.6056264

>>6055127
Based

>> No.6056284
File: 2.72 MB, 2894x4093, 1560553881287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6053274
bravo, anon. at least someone played the game.

>> No.6056285

>>6056049
same shit, everyone wants the prize, no one wants to work or sacrifice to get it

so sick opportunists and parasites feed on on the weak and vulnerable while the apathetic masses stand idly by and deny the crimes committed against us just to shave off the minimum of anxiety they need to sleep at night

>> No.6056296

>>6053274
Cloud really isn't that much of a cool badass at the beginning he's mostly just constantly deflecting everything and coming up with lines to say to everyone when shit keeps happening, but he's actually just got real bad PTSD and anhedonia most of the time, and amnesia makes you sort of refuse to confront things emotionally or put yourself out there

but he's also suffering from a soul-crushing loneliness and can't bear to leave his friends or let them go it alone regardless of what he's saying

Barret treats him like his in control of himself and Barret talks the loudest so everyone kind of goes along with that image, but Aeris, Tifa, Jessie, Aeris' mom, even Yuffie all realize that he's deeply wounded internally and kind of just worry about him the whole game

Its actually a really sad story desu, 90% of the game is Cloud being pushed to the edge and almost not making it

>> No.6056780

>>6052386
Cloud is an "everyman" character designed to appeal to the average gamer. He is a nobody who aspired to--but ultimately failed--in becoming an elite SOLDIER. He's also very delusional about himself and others, typical of many underachieving people with self-image issues. However, in the end, he manages to outclass the very group that he wants to become part of without going through an official process, a typical underdog-to-hero story. The mental problems that Cloud has makes me wonder if his character was based on someone the designer knew.

>> No.6057196

Why are tranny faggots so rapeable bros?

>> No.6057214

>>6052386
Well there is that big scene between Cait Sith and Barret that discusses Barret's early-game recklessness blowing shit up and killing people

>> No.6057240

>>6056780
There's truth to this. I think in many ways Cloud is designed to be a blank slate for players to project their own personalities onto.

I think this is why the use of memories in this game is so effective. At the start you really know as much about Cloud's past as he does. When you see the Nibelheim flashback most players will accept this info right away. When yuh actually reach Nibelheim in the game and your story isn't holding up the player is put into a unique position. Cloud is just as confused about how Nibelheim is standing as the player whose only knowledge is what the game has already told them.

>> No.6058160

it's kinda sad that Tidus is arguably a more developed character

>> No.6058241

I think Mike Tyson would kill Aerith with one left hook. I mean think about it.

>> No.6058857
File: 1.30 MB, 1273x1123, cloud-and-tifa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6052386
Like >>6053274 explained, Cloud is a deconstruction of the typical jarpig hero.

>>6058160
I honestly never understood the hate for Tidus. He's arguably the first (and only) FF protagonist who acts somewhat like a real person, with a broad range of emotions and character flaws, yet people only ever meme the hell out of the laughing scene and completely miss the point of it and Tidus himself.

>> No.6058870

>>6055718
Why is it that Xenogears has all the same bullshit that people hate in most Final Fantasy games yet is endlessly fellated by those same people?

>> No.6058946

>>6055201
>Why do you think Squaresoft partnered with Disney to create Kingdom Hearts? The creator of Disney is a well known Freemason. Freemasonry itself has deep ties with Jewish religious thought.
lmao this fucking meme again
freemasons and zionists are at odds, everyone fucking knows that. The US founding fathers were all freemasons and with their country they wanted to get away from the grapples of the kikes. Just the same, Walt Disney hated the Jews. And after his death, the Jews wanted to take over Disney as a way to subvert this anti-kike empire that Walt had created. That's why Squaresoft partnered with Disney, because both are jewish.
Nintendo otoh is masonic. Mario64 is one big masonic ritual made videogame.

>> No.6059421

It's because YOU are Cloud.

>> No.6059446

>>6055718
>>6058870
I wouldn't say Xenogears has an "identity crisis" plot point. It deals in reincarnation and multiple personality disorder, so ostensibly it does, but the difference is that Cloud is experiencing some sort of emotional conflict whereas Fei is more or less cohabitated by Id. Id and the Coward represent sealed-off blocks of memory in Fei's mind, whereas with Cloud some of his "data" was overwritten entirely and other Zack-like traits were superimposed onto the base personality. Fei's personalities can't run concurrently, whereas Cloud doesn't enter any sort of significant fugue state.

>> No.6059515

>>6055191
>rootless extragalactic parasite arrives to spread strife and corrupts a planets top warriors into fighting pointless puppet wars

What did Squaresoft mean by this?

>> No.6059547
File: 528 KB, 1500x1000, 1519171749201.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6055201

Uhh, you are aware that in the FF9 Universe, Eiko and Garnet were being sacrificed in the rooms with all those eyes around them right? All so the villain can use their power for total annihilation?
If anything, it paints part of your narrative falsely because it shows that there is a lot of negative to this stuff, since both of the lasses were victims to the situation.

Also, I remember someone mentioning this but SquareSoft and the whole world revered Disney in the 90s since it was the Golden Renaissance and everyone saw them in a positive light too, and didn't see any harm in collaborating with them. But I think The Spirits Within might of been a means to ruining Square since their animation division was really talented and threatened Hollywood. Yochi Wada, the guy responsible for the merger, spearheaded Kingdom Hearts and he's hated by everyone who used to work with him since he wanted desperately to milk everything for what its worth, which Sakaguchi, Uematsu and a lot of other people objected to at the time.

Also, more of the problems cropped up when Disney entered the picture and its very likely they spoke as far back as the mid 90s, and thats when issues in the company sprang up (Chrono Cross).

>> No.6059970

>>6052423
nah
you see a shit ton of character building through flashbacks and interactions with Tifa.

Stop speed playing this game.

>> No.6060557
File: 137 KB, 500x417, tifa-chan_no_nakama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6053098

>> No.6060771

>>6059547
>Uhh, you are aware that in the FF9 Universe, Eiko and Garnet were being sacrificed in the rooms with all those eyes around them right? All so the villain can use their power for total annihilation?
>If anything, it paints part of your narrative falsely because it shows that there is a lot of negative to this stuff, since both of the lasses were victims to the situation.
you have no idea how hard it is to tell the truth about this stuff in real life, if anyone tried to make a movie or a game about what they're actually doing the person would be gaslighted, drugged, electroshocked, framed for a crime and buried in a prison for the criminally insane. to even vaguely hint at the true identity of evil irl is to walk under forest of daggers, each suspended by the human hairs of their sacrifices

some people, unthinkably, actually choose to be evil. they choose a universe where every single person becomes a cuck because they literally cannot get over how much of a little bitch they are

>> No.6060773

>>6058946
>freemasons and zionists are at odds, everyone fucking knows that
it's more correct to say that they're in economic competition for the same resources, i.e. the lion's share of your paycheck and your/your daughter's virgin pussy

>> No.6060782

>>6060773
not to say that none of them fuck little boys, I just mean that usually the male adult on male child rape is confined to the same tax bracket, because how else would they assert dominance among their brethren

>> No.6061265

>>6052616
That's deep man

>> No.6061451

>>6055201
>Sakaguchi uses a Jewish term in his game because it sounds cool
>dud ebil Jews lol
This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on this board which is saying something. How about all the other religious/mythical terms used in the series that aren’t Jewish? Come the fuck on man

>> No.6063198

>>6055801
>make a game with a main character who has an actually complex, relatable and not completely cliche personality
>pop culture boils him down to being "mopey"
>all subsequent stories featuring him have him just mope around
I can see why at some point you just wouldn't fucking bother