[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 76 KB, 607x567, sonic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5991429 No.5991429 [Reply] [Original]

NOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN!

>> No.5991436

>>5991429
The only person "hoarding" these was likely whoever drx bought them from. No collector is weeping because his Sonic Chaos EPROMs have now dropped in value.

Nice to see them, though.

>> No.5991506

>>5991429
Gahhh seriously fuck these people. What do they get by releasing the ROM? Fame?

>> No.5991517

Awesome New music and background in the water palace level, not much else to see.

>> No.5991520

>>5991429
What's the issue here?

>> No.5991535

>>5991520
My investment is now worthless.

>> No.5991542

>>5991520
Channers create imaginary strawmen for trolling then get angry at their own invented enemies that don't exist.

>> No.5991543
File: 29 KB, 210x240, wario-fuck-you.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991506
Documentation from a game's development cycle, sometimes finding stuff that's also been cut from the final game?
Your kind really is fucking dense, ain't it.

>> No.5991557

>>5991535
Cry more. People can choose to share or not share their games if they want.

>> No.5991559

>>5991506
*tips*

>> No.5991561

>>5991557
Woosh

>> No.5991562

>Hidden Palace opens a discord thing
>so filled with zoomer meme spam that it is practically unusable
>the livestream of gameplay is filled with zoomers spewing memespeak as fast as their fingers can clack it out
Betakiddies were a mistake.

>> No.5991575

>>5991557
How is that fair if a group of people have an unreleased game and know it holds a certain amount of value due to its rarity, and then one person out of the group without telling the others suddenly releases the game diminishing all those other people's investments? Just so that one person can get internet points?

>> No.5991592

>>5991575
Is that what actually happened in this situation?

>> No.5991594

>>5991575
>games are an investment
hahaha holy shit are you serious

>> No.5991601

>>5991575
Why do you care? Just to get internet points?

>> No.5991624

>>5991562
I'm 100% certain a lot of the people in the discord server are just Sonic fans that were eager of the prototypes, henche the influx of autism.
Keep in mind this is the same crowd that pissed themselves over an unused Race with Ryan texture that clearly was made as a joke / vent.

>> No.5991641

>>5991562
I'm not trying to discredit people who release betas but it's hilarious that a lot of people who overvalue betas on the internet to the point of autistic obsession usually are sub-18 kids who also never played games on the platform the beta is in, much less played the released iteration of it. This is especially apparent with Sonic betas where the autistic population of 12 year old roblox players goes through the roof.
The cringe is unbearable in this video's comment section for instance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZ2UDR6Nzw

>> No.5991674
File: 268 KB, 539x656, coco-conceptart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991641
You wanna know the worst part? It never used to be like this years ago.
The prototype community back in 2009 - 2012 was pretty calm with the hobby, and what you're witnessing here with the cancerous comment section isn't a problem exclusive to prototypes, or even games in general; It's an issue of the internet as a whole, and how easier access to it + the internet enviroment getting "squeaky clean", accepting and shit caused a huge influx of snotty little shits (as well as actual fucking degenerates in general) to overpopulate the web.
If you want even more proof of this, just check out the atrocity that is Twitter, specially its art community and how fucking obnoxious it all is.

>> No.5991681

>>5991641
>discredit people who release betas
Most of the people who actually release and document things seem to be an entirely different group from the betakiddies who fill the communities. Part of it is probably simply an age thing, since most people who have the wherewithal to actually obtain things are more likely to be in their late 20s to 40s or beyond (and yes, there are exceptions, with some being younger and probably some who are indeed in their 30s but still rapid fire memespam like a 15 year old). I definitely enjoy discussing these kinds of things, probably to an unhealthy degree, but holy hell what is the value of going somewhere where people spam "F" when something dies or latch onto, and then spam, "Sonic Has Passed" as though it is the most hilarious shit ever, to the point that it drowns out any meaningful observations and discussions?

>> No.5991687

>>5991575
You are much better at affecting a "sincere" tone than the other "trolls" in this thread, good work. I think it helps that you intentionally made your argument as vague and abstract as possible to disguise how unabashedly ridiculous the claims you make are. Excellent work.

For those of you who are 15 and can't pick up on jokes yet, this poster implied:
>1: There is an organized group of Sonic prototype collectors
>2: This group exists as a cabal to artificially inflate the price of obscure prototype revisions
>3: There exists a market for obscure Sonic prototype revisions such that one can profit by artificially inflating costs, and this is a market that serves as an "investing opportunity" large enough to necessitate points 1 and 2.
>4: That this market can be crashed by the release of a rom, despite widespread availability of other "valuable" game roms having a negligible impact on their values. Sealed copies of Stadium Events, or gold NWC carts are worthless because you can download the rom, right?
>5: People care enough about these obscure prototypes that one can earn social capital by facilitating their release. This is a claim made on a retro game board where people only ever discuss a few dozen commercially released games at best.

>> No.5991689

>>5991575
Lol fuck those people.

>> No.5991696

>>5991687
I was speaking generally. It's not as complicated as you made it out to be, I'll simplify it for you here.
>1. Releasing an undumped game diminishes its value
>2. Anyone who has one of the games is affected by this change in value
>3. If you were one of these people it's common sense that you'd be butthurt about your investment losing value when you weren't even notified before the dump happened and had no control over the situation

>> No.5991701

>>5991429
soooo why do people post like this
I dont get it

>> No.5991707

>>5991641
>youtube comments and twitch chat are full of unfunny memespammers
fucking nobel prize winning discovery right there

>> No.5991715
File: 355 KB, 400x400, 43324243.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991429
FUCK not again. Godamn it! STOP DUMPING PROTOTYPES. I was going to make 50k on this shit on Ebay and become a millionaire by hoarding!

>> No.5991717

>>5991696
why would you buy a dump expecting to make money from it instead of wanted to play it and enjoy it with others

>> No.5991719

>>5991696
Not him, but yes, dumping a ROM will have a chance of decreasing the value of an original prototype. However, with these Sonic Chaos builds, they were sourced from a handful of loose EPROMs, which based on one of the labels, might have been sourced From Sega of Europe. The chances of any other collector out there hoarding these particular builds is very slim, so there probably isn't some other collector fuming that his investment decreased in value. The only one who might have diminished the value of what he has is drx himself.

For reference, a Monster Party Famicom prototype sold for a few grand before it was dumped. The same cartridge was later resold and it didn't clear $1k, if I remember correctly. There are people out there who pay for the data itself who won't be interested if it is widely available, and collectors who only pay top dollar if they are getting something with unique data. People who collect sealed games and NWCs etc are not a 1:1 overlap with the community of people who buy prototypes.

>> No.5991721

>>5991575
One month working at McDonalds is worth more than any of those "investments."

>> No.5991727

>>5991719
There are people out there with those builds or similar builds and it's a really dick move to dump undumped games.

>> No.5991748

>>5991674
>You wanna know the worst part? It never used to be like this years ago
Yes it did, remember Raywilliamjohnson, remember the furfags that bombarded the general internet and here until they were told to go away because the degeneracy was off the charts to where they created furaffinity? Remember how E-celebs were promoted more often than usual? It was bad but they were relegated to their own communities or shamed off the board.
>what you're witnessing here with the cancerous comment section isn't a problem exclusive to prototypes, or even games in general; It's an issue of the internet as a whole, and how easier access to it + the internet enviroment getting "squeaky clean", accepting and shit caused a huge influx of snotty little shits (as well as actual fucking degenerates in general) to overpopulate the web.
I can agree with you there. There is no one to make fun of them, no one to mock how dumb they are for regurgitating the same shit on every single comment section. Its worse now because it use to be certain memetics would get old and wear off but these Zoomers just do not stop repeating the same things, doing the same things. Its not even funny its just spam. The internet became worse when it tried to centralize all information than to let it be federated. Communities use to be in their own hubs now its all interconnected.

>> No.5991754

>>5991562
>so filled with zoomer meme spam that it is practically unusable
>the livestream of gameplay is filled with zoomers spewing memespeak as fast as their fingers can clack it out
I know what you mean. It feels like watching Robots typing comments than actual people. I wish they would be original than repeat or do a variation of the same thing of the last 3 years.

>> No.5991772

>>5991701
It's supposed to make someone angry, maybe?

>> No.5991774

>>5991754
I certainly appreciate the idea of an open discussion forum for prototype analysis and news, but not if I have to wade through walls and walls of tangentially related nonsense to find anything halfway meaningful.

>> No.5991775

You know, lots of meme talk about horrible videogame communities (no shit) but barely anyone posting about the prototypes themselves.

>> No.5991787

>>5991775
The OP unashamedly presented the thread as meta shit, so that's what's going to be posted. How many times has anyone here really discussed even the retail release of Sonic Chaos?

>> No.5991839
File: 17 KB, 351x344, 1557212739985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991748
I was aware of raywilliamjohnson, and also was somewhat aware of the sonicfags dilemma that was happening between 2006 - 2010, however i wasn't fully aware of the furfag epidemic (maybe i was too busy with innocuous things like playing PS2 games and flashgames, while watching some vanilla YTPs to care or notice).
But even with that in mind, i still consider the modern problem we have on the internet to be much worse than what we've dealt in the past, as at least before you had to deal with a small number of individuals that could easily be shamed, but nowadays you have a literal army of overconfident drones that cannot be stopped no matter the efforts, pollution everyone's mind and the whole internet with their unfunny shit and degenerate minds. It's frightening.

>> No.5991921

>>5991839
>APE ESCAPE
nice one furfag

>> No.5991925

Wait, is there really some kind of beta hoarding/investment thing? What cunts. I can understand collecting them, but keeping them only to yourself is being an asshole. It's not like the beta is any less unique because it's been dumped, it's still a genuine one of a kind beta. If you're into video game collecting purely to make money, why? There's tons of other things you could be doing to make money and you picked hoarding prototypes?

>> No.5991943
File: 41 KB, 507x139, IMG_20191027_202502.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991575

The fact that it doesn't fucking devalue the prototype in any way, for one.

>> No.5991948

>>5991943
Got some evidence of it not devaluing them?

>> No.5991951

>>5991696
It's absolutely as complicated as he made it out to be, your argument is based on a number of large assumptions that sound absurd if you actually think about them outside of the context of your little fantasy.

>> No.5991953

>>5991948
Got some evidence of it devaluing them?

>> No.5992058
File: 372 KB, 680x683, 1572040288170.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991774
I agree. Its like the internet took a huge nosedive in terms of actual discussion. Its turned into shitposting and not even funnyposting. I remember when people who had actual autism did tons of research knew a lot about things that many others had missed in terms of detail and had these wild discussions about things even to the point of times making fun of themselves in deprecating humor. There was even the whole "fatlus" thing going around to laugh at their own autism over Persona and SMT. Now it's just spout same fag memes for attention and rearrange some lines. Sad times honestly.
>>5991839
> i still consider the modern problem we have on the internet to be much worse than what we've dealt in the past, as at least before you had to deal with a small number of individuals that could easily be shamed
They still can be, the issue is people need to make things like pic related and also an effort to thwart off phoneposting. Or make fun of the phoneposters.
>but nowadays you have a literal army of overconfident drones that cannot be stopped no matter the efforts, pollution everyone's mind and the whole internet with their unfunny shit and degenerate minds. It's frightening.
Not exactly, if more people keep making fun of them and start small animations then they will stop and get better material.

>> No.5992069

>>5991943
>>5991953
You don't have any common sense? Do you think it increases their value or their value doesn't change when they go from completely unavailable to mass distributed on the internet?

>> No.5992079
File: 53 KB, 500x500, smh.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5991953
>>5991943
>Less scarcity makes the product retain value.
These posts are the reason why Basic Economics should be mandatory in high school.

>> No.5992106

>Sonic has passed is unfunny zoomer memespeak
>says this while speaking Cringe, have sex, cope, seethe, Onions, onions, coomer, and etc. at the same time

>> No.5992116
File: 20 KB, 656x356, 1568525606686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5992106
>says this while speaking Cringe, have sex, cope, seethe, Onions, onions, coomer, and etc. at the same time
Its basically pic related. All of it is forced and unfunny.

>> No.5992130

>>5992106
To be fair, there is a difference between incorporating meme words into a coherent, at least semi-meaningful exchange and borderline spam. Plus, I think most people would want to hold the official discussion channel of a prototype release and documentation group to a bit higher standard than 4chan boards. It isn't like they don't already have an Off-Topic section which should be enough to contain that shit.

>> No.5992136

>>5991787
Makes me wonder why you care about prototypes so much if you haven't even taken the time to investigate it.

>> No.5992142

>>5992136
I only care about their monetary value as investment pieces and teasing the internet with things they can't have.

>> No.5992194
File: 83 KB, 213x237, MORTY IM A POKEMON.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5992130
>borderline spam
Which cringe, have sex, cope, seethe, Onions, onions, coomer, and etc. count as.
Have my Ampharos, which makes my post borderline spam as well.

>> No.5992201

>>5991562
>using discord
>Not using superior patrician IRC
You brought this on yourself.

>> No.5992202

>>5992194
>Which cringe, have sex, cope, seethe, Onions, onions, coomer, and etc. count as.
And what's your point? I'm not touting 4chan as a bastion of quality discussion, it would just be nice if people didn't feel the need to spout shit like that on every other place that they go to on the internet and were instead to have meaningful discussions in places where meaningful discussion should be the focus.

>> No.5992212

>>5992202
No one but a few know the difference between 4chan and everything else anymore

>> No.5992240

>>5991748
The internet became worse when phones and cheap highspeed internet made the internet a place where retards could populate.
Used to be, you had to have a dedicated PC and patience to use the internet. Impatient people couldn't handle dial-up and other shit.

The internet was casualized like gaming and every other facet of modern society.

>> No.5992247

>>5992240
The internet became worse when AOL started advertising and normies started coming on usenet.

>> No.5992254

>>5991687
>1: There is an organized group of Sonic prototype collectors
A cabal of collectors does really exist in Japan for Satellaview games. Watermarking ROM dumps, buying auctioned rare items so that they aren't devalued, withholding cancelled games, even whole source codes that the legit developers would love to have again... you name it.

There are similar groups in the West for Arcade games.

>> No.5992262

>>5992254
>Satellaview games
Sure, prototypes and unreleased games are one thing, but at this point aren't most missing Satellaview things Kirby-themed shovelware-tier minigames, repackaged versions of regular Super Famicom games with some modifications, and different broadcast day versions of things already publicly available?

>> No.5992296

>>5992079
>>5992069
This implies that people are buying prototypes to play them. This is like arguing that high definition scans of Action Comics #1 devalues the real thing. Collectors are not purchasing either item to actively read or play them.

>> No.5992305

>>5992079
Fucking this. Wealth is objectively and unironically not finite.

>> No.5992313

>>5992296
This is like arguing that Piracy is not a good thing, and that everyone only likes physical and pays for physical goods. When something is on the internet everyone can make a copy and thus duplicates potentially 3X the supply that otherwise would have no been available before. Some dumb fag will pay for it, but i can guarantee you that it will not be as much now when they can play it online from a dumped version of the prototype.

>> No.5992315

>>5992212
Maybe but they do have standards vs the ones that came here.

>> No.5992316 [DELETED] 

>>5992296
>This implies that people are buying prototypes to play them
What are you talking about? Do you think people who dump prototypes just conjure them out of thin air? Of course people buy them for the data. Some make repros and sell them, some dump them for free, some crowdfund ROM dumps from their carts (which, if the data is not publicly available, they can't do, right?), some analyze them and enjoy them privately, etc. There are preservationists who buy certain prototypes precisely because the data on them has not yet been preserved.

>> No.5992319

>>5992296
>This implies that people are buying prototypes to play them
What are you talking about? Do you think people who dump prototypes just conjure them out of thin air? Of course people buy them for the data. Some make repros and sell them, some dump them for free, some crowdfund ROM dumps from their carts (which, if the data is publicly available, they can't do, right?), some analyze them and enjoy them privately, etc. There are preservationists who buy certain prototypes precisely because the data on them has not yet been preserved. Sometimes people pool together funds to buy prototype carts or discs so that the data can be preserved, meaning that a larger pool of wealth is created to make an offer on the prototypes or drive up the bid price, a pool that might not be there if the only reason anyone wants it is for the physical artifact.

>> No.5993352

>>5991506
Delicious tears from people who lost the one thing in life that made them standout.

>> No.5994242

>>5993352
When you're too obese to stand up you need something to make you stand out

>> No.5994404

>>5991562
They should not open any discord or livestream or any such shit. What they are doing kind of does not need the publicity, because that alone inflates the price of EVERY prototype.
And it's not like they need it to make it easy to contact them either - if you are collecting prototypes, you are most likely not the kind of guy who is incapable of finding an email address or an IRC chat.

>>5991594
my copy of Keio Flying Squadron shot up in price to three times its value since I bought it.

>> No.5994412

>>5992202
>I'm not touting 4chan as a bastion of quality discussion

4chan is infested with too many shills to have quality discussions.

>> No.5994446

>>5994404
>does not need the publicity, because that alone inflates the price of EVERY prototype.
The day Metal Jesus Rocks makes a video showing off his EPIC BEBE'S KIDS SNES PROTOTYPE CARTRIDGE, prototype prices will skyrocket.

>> No.5994837

>>5991520
it's a 4chan joke
we pretend to be the people who hoard games for enlarged cock energy

>> No.5994913

>>5994837
No YOU pretend to be these fucklords because YOU are an annoying twat who still finds juvenile nonsense like poop jokes amusing. Grow up and get the hell off my board chump.

>> No.5994915

>>5993352
Admittedly I'd be pissed if Panzer Dragoon Saga got rereleased but it's more because of the exorbitant amount I had to spend to obtain it.

>> No.5994963

>>5992247
This never happened.

>> No.5994967

>>5992247
lol u wer still in diapies wen that happened!

>> No.5994981

>>5992254
>>5992262
>complete publicly dumped bs super mario collection rom set never
proof hoarders are cancer

>> No.5994982

Oh that's kind of cool. Probably won't download or play them, but it's nice to know it's there if I decide to. Thanks for the heads up, I guess.

>> No.5995048

>>5991575
Welcome to capitalism bro
me first, and me second

>> No.5995583

>>5991575
Yeah... sorry, but obvious copies don't actually detract from the value of an object. From watches to purses to clothing, the market is filled with highend brand name counterfeits and none of those goods have ever driven down the cost of their originals. This is because counterfeit goods do not carry the same prestige and prestige is what holds the value of these objects.

And if that reality check is not enough for you, look no further than 80s toys. The same spastics hoarding this shit are hoarding those too. And, no, what's this, counterfeit 'repro' toy accessories are not only selling for a fraction of their original counterparts, but the originals are selling for almost as much as the complete figure itself?! Well ain't that a bitch.

So much for free or lower cost alternatives driving down the cost of originals. And if you still can't wrap your head about that, then you should take note of what type of mass produced books are most valuable - autographed 1st run prints. See, it's all about prestige. Prestige keeps the value of a object high and when that prestige drops, so does the value (hey there, dying boomer generation Elvis collector plates).

>> No.5995621

>>5995583
And is there not a special prestige in owning THE ONLY way to play a certain game or a certain version of a game? As in, you can't download it at all? If someone wants to play the game, they have to have the thing you have stored away? People have fundraisers to release ROMs, thereby allowing them to recoup costs. Can they do that if the ROM is already widely available? And there are people who spend money on things precisely to obtain the rare data.

>> No.5995695

>>5994404
>he bought a game for 100 bucks
lmao i paid 2 for mine

>> No.5996198

>>5991727
Shut up asshole

>> No.5997286

>>5991506
Maybe they just want to share. Imagine a world where the only time you'll ever experience an unreleased proto or beta is pictures in a magazine, or if you're lucky, a video online. Sounds shit, right? If priceless art is on display to the public, then there's no excuse to why some unreleased ROM shouldn't also be. Hoaderfags are a disgusting cancer. No one likes them.

>> No.5997324

>>5997286
>then there's no excuse to why some unreleased ROM shouldn't also be
Because they're the property of the copyright holder and private collectors don't have the right to decide to release something like that.

>> No.5997336

>>5991429
All information should be free and these hoarders are literal cancer for any fandom

>> No.5997618

>>5997286
Imagine a world where people are so autistic an entitled that they think this way

>> No.5997875

>>5997336
ok, commie

>> No.5997907

It's almost as good as a boring NES pachinko beta dropping!

>> No.5997927

>>5997875
Information is freedom, fascist

>> No.5997938

>>5991429
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=abgXHuyFILg
I dig this new jam
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYt1znvJbRU

>> No.5998051

>Aqua Planet Zone has even LESS water (as in, none at all) than the final version which barely had puddles' worth
Hilarious.

>> No.5998078

>>5997618
>the fag vomits, as his hard drive full of ROMS and BIN files starts bulging at the seams
Kill yourself. Do it right fucking now.

>> No.5998081

>>5998078
>REEEEEEEEEE!!

>> No.5998089

>>5998081
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtarded little piss ant. I hope you, and your entire inbred spasticated family get raped to death. :D

>> No.5998101

>>5998089
Post a screencap of this exchange over in the Hidden-Palace discord, I'm sure they'll all think you're quite epic.

>> No.5998246

>>5991520
hoarders will have to get a job

>> No.5998250
File: 272 KB, 686x925, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thank God it's still hoarded. I was about to kill myself.

>> No.5998264

>>5997927
You can't find those protos laying around. They're usually bought in auctions.

If they paid for it, you should be thankful when they release it publicly, even if it takes years.

>> No.5998420

>>5998264
This. Some apparently think that these things are summoned from nothing, and sure, sometimes they come from lucky breaks, but most of the time they come from people shelling out money for them, sometimes a lot of money, oftentimes for no compensation from the people who download them (because of course most people demand to be given stuff without offering anything in return).

>> No.5998427

>>5998078
>turbocringe
cringe

>> No.5998458

>>5994242

Underrated post

>> No.5998467

>>5998420
>(because of course most people demand to be given stuff without offering anything in return).
Plenty of proto releases came after people pitched in to help buy it. Pretty sure that's the only reason we have the Nick Arcade proto.

>> No.5998532

>>5998467
Sometimes, but not really that often. Most are through the efforts of one person or maybe a couple of people.

>> No.5998808

>>5997927
I don't you understand what fascism is.

>> No.5998880

>>5991575
>and then one person out of the group without telling the others suddenly releases the game diminishing all those other people's investments
>>5992069
>or their value doesn't change when they go from completely unavailable to mass distributed on the internet
>>5998264
>you should be thankful when they release it publicly
>>5998420
>Some apparently think that these things are summoned from nothing
>for no compensation from the people who download them (because of course most people demand to be given stuff without offering anything in return)
I'm getting mixed messages here, but one sentiment that seems consistent is "fuck nice things" and "fuck you because you're not me".

>> No.5998905

What a weird sentiment hoarderfags have (though half of this thread is probably just shit posting a strawman). I've spend well over a grand scanning old and rare manga and don't give a second thought to tearing a book I just spent $70 on apart to do so. I can't really fathom not wanting to upload and preserve something online and instead keep it on a shelf to lord over others with. Must be a mental illness.

>> No.5999080

>>5997324
>Because they're the property of the copyright holder
tell that to every repro seller making a living selling counterfeit goods

>> No.5999082

>>5998880
Maybe different people have different things to say?

>> No.5999085

>>5999082
Hoarders aren't people. They're amorphous blobs that abandoned their humanity for fried cheese and mountain dew.

>> No.5999089

>>5999085
And things that you'll never have but intensely desire, it seems.

>> No.5999092

>>5999089
I don't desire a massive heart attack or a lifetime of loneliness.

>> No.5999093

Thank fucking God that all y'all hoarders are a minority.

>> No.5999094

>be entitled whiny child who contributes nothing but demands that other people give them things for free
>be someone who has money and is able to buy the things they want
Yeah, sure seems like the "hoarders" are the ones who are suffering here.

>> No.5999098

>>5999094
At 800 pounds your internal organs are definitely suffering. I imagine the team of paramedics will also suffer when they have to haul your massive, lifeless body out of mom's basement.

>> No.5999118
File: 52 KB, 418x482, 1524611092121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5999098

>> No.5999129

>>5999118
I'd say put the fork down but honestly I hope you don't. Keep eating those friend burritos so whatever beta of a shovelware sports game you're hoarding gets dumped and into my rom collection as soon as possible.

>> No.5999130

>>5999118
Soon he'll start posting the photos he has saved of very obese men. Probably has a legit fetish or something.

>> No.5999131

>>5999129
*fried
>>5999130
The death of people I dislike is not a fetish. Though it does bring me joy.

>> No.6001035

>>5991696
I bought tf2 before it went f2p a week later if that makes you feel any better

>> No.6001046

>>5999118
enjoy your food by slowly masticating
fire your cock by bengay masturbating