[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 23 KB, 670x335, ps1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5971770 No.5971770 [Reply] [Original]

so i have a super vague memory of a PS1 game that I played a few times with a neighbor that moved away when i was still pretty young, and i have been trying to track down what that game is for years to no avail. i figured there are probably others with similar issues, and you all are probably best to ask, so i thought i'd start a thread for people to track down games with few details.

as for the game i played, i only remember that it was a third person game (closer to the player than diablo, but farther away than return to krondor) that was pretty difficult - the first room involved killing a few skeletons (or ghouls, maybe?), and i remember finding a lance as a weapon and it being better than whatever i had before (presumably a daggar or fists or something). it was set inside a building, and it was fairly dark, though i don't think it was nighttime outside. that's about all i have to describe it. i'm fairly sure that it would have to have been created before ~2002. i understand it isn't much to go on, but do these details bring a specific game to anybody's mind? much appreciated.

>> No.5972748

no idea

>> No.5972769

>>5971770
I would guess it's either Darkstone or Crusaders of Might and Magic.

>> No.5973367

I thought about a game that must have been for win95 where you drive cars that look sort of like rally cars and the futuristic tracks had loopings and you could play it in two player modus on the keyboard.

>> No.5973812

It's obviously vagrant story

>> No.5973821

Diablo 1 was released on PS1 and you could play a 2 players game with 2 controllers on the same screen.