Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 451 KB, 918x1260, Der Mond - Yoshiyuki Sadamoto - 021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605525 No.5605525 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

What are some /vr/ approved Eva games?

>> No.5605534
File: 143 KB, 477x693, ngem.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605534

Eva 64 and Girlfriend of Steel

>> No.5605560 [DELETED] 

>>5605525
How can Asuka have so much attitude when she's literally a pathetic teenage human being with a smelly ass and a hairy pussy?

She is pathetic! Why does she think she's hot shit?

>> No.5605564

Neon Genesis Evangelion RPG
Neon Genesis Evangelion 2: Wonderful World
Evangelion vs. Evangelion (non-canon)
Evangelion Gaiden: Toukai Kakumei
Gekitotsu! Evangelion no Gyakushu

>> No.5605568
File: 104 KB, 640x638, sega-saturn-neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605568

>> No.5605569

>>5605564
>NGE RPG
You mean the actual table top game?
the rest aren't even /vr/, are they?

>> No.5605571 [DELETED] 

>>5605560
There is nothing shameful about pooping and farting. Why should Asuka be ashamed of something so natural?

>> No.5605572

>>5605568
give me a quick rundown on this

>> No.5605575

>>5605560
>>5605571
she hates menstruation at least

>> No.5605583 [DELETED] 

>>5605571
There is something shameful about it because she acts like she has so much dignity and like she's the best human being in the world and like her shit doesn't stink.

Her dignified personality is completely at odds with her shameful, pathetic, smelly, sweaty, hairy human body full of guts and supported by a spooky skeleton.

>> No.5605585 [DELETED] 
File: 1.99 MB, 250x282, 1450330908683.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605585

>>5605560
The Shinji/Asuka relationship is my favorite in any anime, ever.

Remember that scene where Shinji wakes up in the middle of the night and sees Asuka lying beside him. He gets horny and attempts to kiss her, but she mutters "mama" in her sleep and Shinji decides to turn around and go back to sleep. The realization that Asuka is just as disgusting as he is and hates herself just as much as he does because she has a bunch of traumas makes him feel sorry for her. The image of Asuka as a perfect girl is completely shattered and Shinji is put off by it. He sees himself in her and that disgusts him.

People think Asuka is just a "tsundere" bitch for no reason, but she's actually just an edgier female Shinji.

She has mommy issues because her mom lost her mind and tried to force her to commit suicide together. That's why she is so obsessed with being perfect and having everyone praise her. That's why she wants Kaji to fuck her silly. She needs someone's approval and praise.

When she hears about Shinji's battles in her way to Japan, she falls in love with him. But then she is extremely disappointed when Shinji turns out to be a little bitch. She gives up on Kaji because she's just a brat to him, so she tries to be lewd with Shinji in order to get him to man up and fuck her. But he keeps acting like a little bitch and makes Asuka hate his guts.

When Shinji surpasses her as a pilot and she fails to kill several angels, her image as the perfect human being shatters and all the disgusting shit she's been hiding behind that persona comes flowing out. And then she is mind raped by the mind rape angel in her last battle, making her realize that she's a complete shit.

>> No.5605590 [DELETED] 
File: 566 KB, 1435x2000, 1484426458341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605590

>>5605585
In End of Evangelion, Asuka is in a coma after the mind rape. Shinji visits her in the hospital, but he's given up on life after having to kill his gay friend, so he ends up masturbating and cumming all over her tits because that's the only thing that can comfort him now.

Asuka eventually realizes that her mother's soul is inside her EVA unit and that she didn't really hate her, so she wakes up just in time to beat the shit out of the mass produced EVAs. But she loses the battle and her enemies tear apart the EVA, eating its intestines and shit. She experiences its pain because she's fully mentally synchronized with it. And since they were using the lance of Longinus, she is also physically torn apart too inside the entry plug, dying in a horrible way.

After Shinji and Rei turn all of humanity into tang and all their minds become one, both Shinji and Asuka get to understand each other's feelings and share all of their memories. That's when Asuka realizes that he jacked off all over her tits. In the end, Shinji gets CONGRATULATION'D and decides to come out of the sea of tang, regaining his physical body and individual mind. He makes it so that any human who got tanged can come back if they really wish to regain individuality. He wakes up only to find that Asuka is already untanged and that they are the only people in the world. He immediately regrets coming back to a shitty apocalyptic world and strangles Asuka out of frustration. Or perhaps he wants to make sure that he's no longer tang. Asuka is about to die, but Shinji stops strangling her when she caresses his face and says "kimochi warui". They can finally understand each other because they were temporarily a single mind while they were tang.

>> No.5605593 [DELETED] 

>>5605590
Basically, Asuka and Shinji are reflections of each other. They desperately want to be loved, but they are scared of being hurt. Shinji hides away in his shell and Asuka is a massive bitch to everyone, but they are practically the same person. They are both terrible people who isolate themselves emotionally, it's just that they do it in different ways. Shinji is socially awkward and wants normies with girlfriends to die painfully, while Asuka genuinely despises everyone and believes she is superior to them in every way.

The fact that she's only 14 and already this fucked up is delicious. She would've ended up in a mental institution if the world hadn't become tang.

How the fuck did EVA inspire so many shitty stereotypes? The emo crybaby protagonist, the tsundere that acts like a bitch, the silent autistic doll girl... It's like everyone misinterpreted the series and only imitated it at a surface level.

Even the EVA spinoffs fall into this trap. Hell, the characters in the Rebuild movies seem to be... what the fans expect them to be, rather than what they really were in the original series. Shinji is a pathetic little bitch but doesn't actually hate normies and wants to do good. Asuka acts like a cunt but doesn't actually think other people are inferior trash. What the hell is this shit?

I guess it's cool if you wanted EVA to be a more typical mecha anime with cool fights and shit. But the spirit of the original isn't really there. It's an entirely different thing.

>> No.5605603 [DELETED] 
File: 126 KB, 600x600, tumblr_nlglwuEpQo1tpzbnxo1_r2_640.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605603

>>5605590
Basically, Asuka and Shinji are reflections of each other. They desperately want to be loved, but they are scared of being hurt. Shinji hides away in his shell and Asuka is a massive bitch to everyone, but they are practically the same person. They are both terrible people who isolate themselves emotionally, it's just that they do it in different ways. Shinji is socially awkward and wants normies with girlfriends to die painfully, while Asuka genuinely despises everyone and believes she is superior to them in every way.

The fact that she's only 14 and already this fucked up is delicious. She would've ended up in a mental institution if the world hadn't become tang.

How the fuck did EVA inspire so many shitty stereotypes? The emo crybaby protagonist, the tsundere that acts like a bitch, the silent autistic doll girl... It's like everyone misinterpreted the series and only imitated it at a surface level.

Even the EVA spinoffs fall into this trap. Hell, the characters in the Rebuild movies seem to be... what the fans expect them to be, rather than what they really were in the original series. Shinji is a pathetic little bitch but doesn't actually hate normies and wants to do good. Asuka acts like a cunt but doesn't actually think other people are inferior trash. What the hell is this shit?

I guess it's cool if you wanted EVA to be a more typical mecha anime with cool fights and shit. But the spirit of the original isn't really there. It's an entirely different thing.

>> No.5605625

>>5605593
>It's like everyone misinterpreted the series and only imitated it at a surface level.
Welcome to every game inspired by Earthbound.

>> No.5605627 [DELETED] 

>>5605625
Elaborate.

>> No.5605630 [DELETED] 

>>5605603
As a fan of Asuka, I like the Rebuild movies for showing off Asuka's smelly human ass crack during that scene where she kicks Shinji. But I also hate it for popularizing the eyepatch design which is garbage.

>> No.5605638 [DELETED] 

>>5605571
Because of her massive ego. Imagine how Asuka would react if she was seen taking a shit by every single person in NERV. She would fucking kill herself out of shame. She lives for her ego.

And that is exactly what makes her pathetic human body, which is basically a poop factory, incredibly lewd. She is ashamed of her human condition.

>> No.5605686

>>5605525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6EOQJf26hs

>> No.5605709 [DELETED] 

>>5605638
Is there really a difference between Asuka being seen taking a shit and people simply knowing that Asuka take shits because she's human?

Being seen wouldn't make a difference. People already know she poops. How does being seen make any difference?

>> No.5605719 [DELETED] 

>>5605709
The knowledge that cute girls are still human and need to poop is always present in people's minds, but most of the time they ignore it and don't consciously think about it. When Asuka is seen with her pants down taking a shit, that blocked out knowledge is brought up from the depths of people's minds and they become consciously aware of the fact that she's a pathetic creature despite having a cute face. You can't ignore it anymore.

Which means that the simple act of Asuka using the word "ass" or saying "kiss my ass" or anything like that reminds people that asses are a thing and that she has one, which is fucking pathetic. By saying those things, she's unintentionally humiliating herself.

>> No.5605725
File: 65 KB, 640x360, 1557644048703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605725

>>5605630
>fan of the redhead and NGE
your games are shit my dude, and even this non /vr/ pic is one of the best proofs of what it could be

>> No.5605731

>>5605686
>those emulation glitches
jfc
>>5605725
oh look, some zoomer who just found out about /m/ and is trying to fit really hard by pretending to be a long-term Tominofag and hating on Eva

>> No.5605732 [DELETED] 

Asuka is another victim of Tumblr.

Every time there is a "redhead" character in an anime, which is supposed to be just a crazy anime hair color like blue or green or pink are, Tumblrinas intepret it as the character being a "ginger" and ALWAYS draw that character with tons of freckles and shit.

It's fucking annoying.

>> No.5605735
File: 47 KB, 480x673, 2yYgPzl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605735

>>5605731

>> No.5605738

>>5605735
what butthurt? I love gundam (and eva too), and I saw too many kids like you.
you'll probably outgrow /m/ stuff once you hop on some other train.

>> No.5605769

>>5605585
>>5605590
>>5605603
>dude it's deep because the male and female leads are analogs of each other
pity B- for being an essay about nerd shit

>> No.5605786 [DELETED] 

>>5605769
>analogs
>anal
Lewd! Asuka is so cute, and yet she has a puckered, wrinkly anus she shits from! Pathetic whore!

>> No.5605791

>>5605786
fuck off auster

>> No.5605798 [DELETED] 

>>5605791
Who is auster?

>> No.5605805
File: 7 KB, 272x185, asuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605805

>>5605560
I already posted this some other thread where you appeared: You're a disgusting autist and the first time I read your posts I thought it was bad form to tell you to kill yourself, because you might go through with it. But now that I've read some more posts of yours, I'm convinced that you're (very potentially) a danger to society. You'd like harming women, wouldn't you? You're disgusting, and now we know about you. The world knows about you. Please seek professional help. It's not too late to avoid causing irreversible harm to innocent human beings.

>> No.5605807 [DELETED] 

>>5605786
How dare she have any pride or dignity? How dare she seek social approval? She is objectively a disgusting creature, a human! Men may want to lick her asshole, but heterosexual girls will find it disgusting! That proves that her human ass is objectively disgusting and that finding it attractive is the subjective opinion of horny dudes.

Asuka is a wretched creature. She has an asshole that shits.

>> No.5605813 [DELETED] 

>>5605805
Nice pasta.

>> No.5605816 [DELETED] 

>>5605805
>You'd like harming women, wouldn't you?
Are you some kind of SJW? That fetish spamming autist didn't even imply that only women poop or anything of the sort.

>> No.5605817

>>5605725
>Posting the absolute worst Gundam has to offer as a counterpoint to Eva

You are newfag cancer, my dude.

>> No.5605823

>>5605525
They're all pretty unremarkable, just like Asuka

>> No.5605835

>>5605823
Evangelion 64 boasts some of the best graphics of the whole 5th gen.
Fuck, Eva models there look better than PS2 stuff.

>> No.5605840 [DELETED] 

>>5605823
The fact that Asuka has a skinny, unremarkable body is really lewd.

If she had a hot voluptuous body, she could get away with showing off her sexy butt. But since she has a flat ass, she can't do it. Her ass is not meant to be sexually attractive, it's purely meant for shitting and nothing more. Isn't that pathetic and humiliating? That's actually more lewd than having a sexy ass! She's a literal shitter!

>> No.5605852
File: 111 KB, 1366x768, ps2 quality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605852

>>5605835
>Fuck, Eva models there look better than PS2 stuff.
Are you fucking bonkers, man? Although I hope they would be a highlight of the game's graphics, considering most stages are just two high-poly models against a 2d background.

>> No.5605857 [DELETED] 

>>5605852
Isn't this game like total shit?

>> No.5605859

>>5605840
She should have had a tube running from her ass to her mouth while she crawls instead of walks, then she might have been an interesting character.

>> No.5605869 [DELETED] 

>>5605859
This. Just imagine Asuka screaming internally, unable to produce any sounds from her mouth, and making disgusted faces as she is forced to drink her own enema fluid directly from her ass to avoid choking and dying.

Just the idea of Asuka finding the idea of an ass-to-mouth tube even slightly unpleasant is just really lewd. And she finds it absolutely revolting! She's so prideful, and yet she's disgusted by her own ass! Her own ass! Pathetic! She is acknowledging the fact that her human ass is dirty! Even though she has so much pride!

Asuka deserves humiliation for being such a bitch to Shinji.

>> No.5605872
File: 212 KB, 250x257, eva64.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605872

>>5605852
>1366x768
what kind of funky aspect raidou is that?

>> No.5605883 [DELETED] 

>ywn create portals in the middle of a narrow corridor and force Asuka to lick her own ass through the portal

>> No.5605887
File: 166 KB, 690x690, Neon Genesis Evangelion Digital Card Library (J) CD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5605887

>>5605883
DUDE THE CAKE WAS A LIe LMAO

>> No.5605918

>>5605731
>>those emulation glitches
actually i think that's just one of the segmented buildings of the series in the background, unless you mean the model itself which while high quality for N64 wasn't supposed to be seen rendered that cleanly to say the least

>> No.5605919 [DELETED] 

>>5605859
Wouldn't that make her a disgusting character to watch?

>> No.5605960

>>5605817
>forgets that ther's a canonical Deathscythe in Eva02 colors scheme

>> No.5606041

>>5605918
>actually i think that's just one of the segmented buildings of the series in the background
No, that's from the episode 19 ep, those black bars shouldn't be there.
t. have the original cart

>> No.5606146
File: 151 KB, 700x700, shouldn't be hard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5606146

Asuka or Rei?

>> No.5606157 [DELETED] 

>>5606146
Rei is boring and canonically has a bald pussy because she's a clone of a clone of a clone.

Asuka is the best.

>> No.5606181

>Game recommendation bread
1
>posts
48
>posters
12
>Asuka mentions
38
>game recommendations
3

>> No.5606187

>>5606181
Not like Evangelion has actual games (one can't be posted here without causing muh nut-retro fags blowing over) and the other is kind of crappy (N64 one)

>> No.5606229

>>5605525
There are no good ones mate.

>> No.5606282
File: 80 KB, 1024x768, 1532661697482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5606282

>>5606146
Asuka is the best! I've never seen a better cum dumpster!

>> No.5606341 [DELETED] 

Just how much humiliation does Asuka deserve?

>> No.5606395
File: 19 KB, 480x360, eva6403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5606395

>>5606187
>one can't be posted here without causing muh nut-retro fags blowing over
The PS2/PSP RPG? It's cool for fanwank, but in the end you realize it's not different than Super Robot Wars fanfiction, and at least SRW is more fun to play than Evangelion 2.
Evangelion on N64 is actually the best Eva game as far as art direction and being able to play through the events of the series in game form. Once you understand the battle system during fighting missions, it can be entertaining, but it's mostly a visual spectacle.
Girlfriend of Steel is also worh "playing" because of its quality and because it feels like an OVA or a TV special in VN form, it was made with help of the actual TV series staff after all.

>> No.5606480

>>5606395
Battle Orchestra

>> No.5606520

>>5606480
That's a goofy game, fun for fucking around a bit and have a laugh playing as Lilith or Leliel, but it isn't a "serious" Eva game like.

>> No.5607124 [DELETED] 

Asuka's ass stinks.

>> No.5607191
File: 13 KB, 200x216, 7d1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5607191

>>5605590
>"kimochi warui"

In English that means pic related. Wow, I never knew that. But I sort of assume that's what was happening when she touched Shinji's face and he stopped murdering her, that some sort of possibility of empathy was occurring.

>> No.5607197

>>5607191
You know, it's funny how EVA fans go crazy over this part and how it's supposed to translate properly, when any who watches quality cinema (and not just anime) as a hobby will know that it's literally just a "...Fuck.", which has been used to end movies more than once.

Class dismissed.

>> No.5607198

>>5605603
>How the fuck did EVA inspire so many shitty stereotypes?
Yeah, it amazes me that sequelisers and retconteur always miss the mark by so much, like they never even watch the original source material. They almost always come at it from a superficial marketing perspective, rather than from the perspective of wanting to create a continuation that is true to the original work of art.

>> No.5607205

>>5605709
So when does Asuka take a shit, as referenced repeatedly in this thread? I watched the original series and End of Evangelion back when I was in high school and I don't recall any shitting happening by any of the characters. I don't think I would have missed that. Or was there just a shot of a bathroom door with the implication that Asuka is taking a shit behind it in one of the episodes?

>> No.5607206 [DELETED] 

>>5605630
I can't take Asuka seriously as a human being after seeing the place she shits from. Who had the bright idea to have her show her nude ass crack?

>> No.5607208

>>5605840
>meant for shitting
Why do you feel the need to construct meaning from the fictional behind of a fictional character?

>> No.5607212 [DELETED] 

>>5607205
The fact that the story takes place is a realistic universe (excluding the crazy angels and technology), the fact that there are toilets in the houses, the fact that the characters eat, the fact that they have mouths, the fact that they have asses they sit on... I could go on. Admit that Asuka is super pathetic and is forced to degrade herself every time nature calls.

>> No.5607215 [DELETED] 

>>5607191
>>5607197
It has multiple meanings in Japanese, that's the point. It can mean that she feels sick/like shit or that she feels disgusted (by the memory of Shinji jacking off to her, because she and all of humanity had access to it while they were a hivemind).

>> No.5607220

>>5607212
>The fact that the story takes place is a realistic universe (excluding the crazy angels and technology), the fact that there are toilets in the houses, the fact that the characters eat, the fact that they have mouths, the fact that they have asses they sit on... I could go on. Admit that Asuka is super pathetic and is forced to degrade herself every time nature calls.
I'm sorry but you take it too far. We can only go on what's in the source material, what Hideaki Anno wanted to show us. I mean sure, the characterisation of Asuka being ashamed of her humanity fits the material, so what you're saying is correct as an analogy, but because it's never shown that she shits then basically what you said could be said about any character in any work of fiction because we could always safely assume that bodily functions are performed given the realistic universes, presence of toilets, the fact of eating, having mouths, etc. Is Darth Vader ashamed of his shitting? Is Superman? Is Citizen Kane? This is too much.

>> No.5607223 [DELETED] 

>>5607191
Why do Japanese girl say kimochi and itai all the time in porn? Doesn't kimochi literally means "feeling"? Doesn't itai literally mean "pain" (as in, the noun)?

Just imagine a Japanese chick getting her hairy cunt and ass fucked and saying "OOOH FEELING!! OH FEELING! FEELING! PAIN! FEELING OOOOH FEELING PAIN PAIN PAIN FEELING FEELING FEEEEEELIIIIIING!"

It's absolutely cringeworthy. Is this the kind of humiliation fetish Japs are into? Girls humiliating themselves by saying cringy ass shit instead of being humiliated in more traditional ways?

>> No.5607228

>>5607223
This is why I prefer to have the word in Romani with Translator's Notes explaining the meaning

>> No.5607245

>>5607223
>Girls humiliating themselves by saying cringy ass shit instead of being humiliated in more traditional ways?
White girls used to be like this too until feminism.

>> No.5607248 [DELETED] 

>>5607223
>Girls humiliating themselves by saying cringy ass shit
I mean, it works. It's hot as fuck. This pathetic, hairy, sweaty, naked ass, female human being is saying cringeworthy things that make her sound like a complete fucking retard while her ass and pubes are exposed to the world. But just a few hours earlier, she was a proper human being with a social life, dignity, pride and respect. Nobody could imagine her like this, and yet...

That's what makes humiliation lewd. Japs know what's up.

>> No.5607252 [DELETED] 
File: 118 KB, 495x729, 5024147_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5607252

>Asuka is so pathetic that her threads turn into humiliation threads 10 posts in
That's why Rei is best girl. She may not be a shameful laughingstock like Asuka, but she can be enjoyed as a cute waifu who has dignity and respects herself.

>> No.5607259

>>5607252
>That's why Rei is best girl.
Rei is not fun. She has no personality. She is literally a clone of a clone. Not only a blank canvas, but a canvas that cannot sustain anything being painted upon it. A void that sucks away life. If you are a schizoid who wants to enjoy sex without even being alive, I can see why someone like Rei might appeal to you, but other than that she really zero potential of ever being legitimate waifu material.

>> No.5607289

>>5607223
i wrote up a nice explanation for why your post is retarded but ultimately why bother when i can just say "lol american retard doesn't comprehend that translations can't be literal because that's not how language works get a load of this retard lmao"

>> No.5607579

>>5607259
This is why Mari is best girl

>> No.5607589
File: 38 KB, 740x400, Eva_GoS_mana_towel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5607589

>>5607579
>mari
Not retro

>> No.5607634

>>5607589
and?

>> No.5607859 [DELETED] 

>>5607589
Mari sucks.

>> No.5607923

>>5607859
>Mana sucks.
fixed it for you

>> No.5607931

>>5605627
Ever see that YIIK game that came out recently?

>> No.5607941
File: 708 KB, 1956x708, Raidou_Kuzunoha_render.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5607941

>>5605872
Aspect raidou, you say?

>> No.5607962

>>5605525
those girls are for masturbating to
not playing games

>> No.5607972 [DELETED] 

>>5607579
>Mari
>literally the same fucking character as that one bitch added in Persona 4 gold
>literally the same fucking character as that one bitch added in Digimon Tri
>all ugly ass Mary Sues with glasses and the same hair color
>all intruders that pretend they belong to the main cast
Who the fuck in the industry is pushing these mary sues into already established casts of characters?

>> No.5608023
File: 52 KB, 443x600, E63F616B-CA59-4333-B7B1-DD923F74CB7C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5608023

>>5607962
Well boy howdy do I have the game for you

>> No.5608172

>>5608023
w-what is this my peepee want to know

>> No.5608181

>>5607259
>Rei is not fun. She has no personality.
Fucking lies. Her growth of personality throughout the series and the extremely subtle way she shows it is what makes her so fun. Until she dies and gets reset.

>> No.5608206

>>5608023
who the hell are half of these characters

>> No.5608216
File: 392 KB, 429x420, Screenshot_2019-05-26 gunbuster - Google Search.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5608216

>>5608206
Gunbuser

>> No.5608256

>>5608216
Ohh it's a Gunbuster crossover! That's pretty neat.

>> No.5608285

>>5608216
>>5608023
but what is the fucking game

>> No.5608295

>>5608285
is there even a semi-official h game of evangelion?

>> No.5608316

>>5608285
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Eva to Yukai na Nakamatachi - Datsui Hokan Keikaku! (1999)
it's mahjong in case you couldn't tell

>> No.5608421
File: 169 KB, 800x1161, ManaCiv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5608421

>>5607923
>marifag being an obnoxious zoomer
not surprised

>> No.5608471

>>5608421
If you can't accept Mari than you shouldn't accept Mana.

>>5607972
>literally the same fucking character as that one bitch added in Persona 4 gold
They aren't anything alike, appearance or personality wise

>> No.5608479

>>5608471
Mana was a fan favorite back in the day. Zoomers don't know about her now, but she's still best girl, precisely.
Mari? Nice merchandise fodder.

>> No.5608490
File: 59 KB, 388x431, 360d47ddd20ebdbb7bd876ce0f62b51a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5608490

>>5608479
If we're going by popularity than teh Rei would win over both

>> No.5608493

>>5608479
Zoomers don't give a shit about evangelion

>> No.5608498

>>5608493
They will soon. Although not sure if they will like it, I can already imagine a lot of them will be shocked because it doesn't accomodate to their exact ideology views.

>> No.5608765 [DELETED] 

>>5608206
>he never watched Gunbuster
What the hell are you doing?

>> No.5608769 [DELETED] 

>>5608216
Reminder that Noriko is super cute and canonically has a hairy pussy.

They censored it in the Blurays, but it's canon.

>> No.5608774 [DELETED] 

>>5608295
Not really, but there is an official hentai booklet featuring the Evangelion and Gunbuster girls posing butt-ass naked in high quality and colored drawings.

>> No.5608778

>>5608765
meh looks gay af

>> No.5608951 [DELETED] 

>>5608769
So lewd they couldn't get away with it nowadays. Pubic hair is the lewdest part of a girl's pathetic human body.

Girls who shave it might as well cut off their nipples and have no ass crack.

>> No.5608961

>>5608295
Gainax is famous for having produced official porn for their own franchises (and other's franchises as well) in the form of PC software mostly.
A lot of CD-ROMs (and before that, floppy disks) that featured things like calendars, wallpapers and other desktop goodies, many of these have tiddies and the like.

>> No.5608973

>>5607191
It's also what Shinji says once he feels LCL for the first time in his Eva. It could also mean that Asuka feels disgusted because of the smell of red sea in the EoE.

>> No.5608989
File: 76 KB, 640x814, Kirishima.Mana.full.998012.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5608989

Mana
>Naturally cute, doesn't need skimpy outfits to seduce. Her battle suit is rather bulky and gear-loaded
>Able to infiltrate Nerv on her own as a pro special agent, at 14
>didn't even want to do it, was forced to
>she still comes out transparent, and even Asuka joins to help her and her friends
>her origin is a /vr/ game
Mari
>"Glass girl" stereotype. Battle outfit is the tight Eva suit Asuka and Rei also sport. Now in sexy pink.
>3 movies in and we don't know why is she connected to Eva and Nerv despite having appeared from nowhere
>Became Asuka's Luigi
>her origin is a non-/vr/ product

It's clear who /our girl/ is

>> No.5609051 [SPOILER] 
File: 49 KB, 640x480, 1558904075913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609051

>>5608172
>>5608206
>>5608285
It’s an OFFICIAL strip mahjong soft ecchi game. No porn or dicks, but tits and gendos exposed crotchal region.
A lot of the pics in >>5608774 are from this game.
CG is easily found online, but the game itself is not. Seems “lost” in that there is no download anywhere but is readily available on certain online markets for a pretty penny.

>> No.5609059

>>5609051
Yeah for some reason all those CD-ROMs aren't dumped anywhere that I could find. Only pictures of them, but not the actual applications. Might be some of them, mixed with doujin ones in old websites, maybe accessed by archive.org, but the majority of those CDs are undumped.
I wonder if the old PC-88 stuff was preserved or it all died.

>> No.5609063
File: 333 KB, 740x800, 205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609063

>>5606157
Having a bald pussy just makes her more appealing. Plus, her soul is transferable so she has the ability of rebirth and recontinuation.

Also despite being a vegetarian, Rei would catch fish to feed others because she is better waifu material than Asuka.

>> No.5609065 [SPOILER] 
File: 19 KB, 640x400, 1558904782130.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609065

>>5609059
I have emulated the three strip quiz ecchi games from Gunbuster for both the PC-88 and PC-98. They aren’t too hard to find and are pretty good.
I like Jung’s stuff in the games.

>> No.5609068

>>5609063
That picture is fucking stupid. EVA is fucking stupid.

>> No.5609072

>>5609068
You know what's even stupider, evafags will claim that it's a show for adults, crazy world we live in init

>> No.5609075

>>5609072
It literally was for adults though, that's why it got popular, because it was late night and featured older characters like Misato and Gendo.

>> No.5609108
File: 60 KB, 552x528, rit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609108

Everyones always Team Rei, Team Asuksa, Team Misato, Team Mari (fucking yuck)
Am I the only one who would knock up Ritchan and never return her calls?

>> No.5609113
File: 535 KB, 627x480, typical eva fan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609113

>>5609075
Eva is for children

>> No.5609116

>>5609113
see, there they are just as I said

>> No.5609138
File: 38 KB, 655x881, 3bb53deb39e33c4d976b4e4196132fd9d0b88859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609138

>>5609108
>(fucking yuck)

>> No.5609148

>>5607859
yes she sucks like a vacuum cleaner on the heat

>> No.5609183
File: 10 KB, 210x240, im here to laugh at you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609183

>>5609138
Go on, explain how liking Mari is high test.

>> No.5609203 [DELETED] 

>>5608989
What I hate about Mari is that she's fucking pointless and looks 20. Fucking shitty ass Mary Sue.

>> No.5609210 [DELETED] 

>>5609059
Why are Japs so unconcerned about dumping and preserving shit?

Most of the undumped/unripped/unscanned media I can think of is obscure shit that was released exclusively in Japan or belongs to a niche Japanese market.

Why the fuck aren't Japanese otaku obsessive preservationists if they love their hobbies so much? Do they really think having physical copies is true preservation?

>> No.5609212 [DELETED] 

>>5609063
Bald pussy is never appealing if the girl is older than 12 and has the ability to grow a bush.

I can excuse Rei for being a clone freak, but I'd kill Asuka if I caught her shaving her pussy or asshole.

>> No.5609219 [DELETED] 

>>5609108
She's a legit uggo in-universe. 30+ years old, smokes and looks 55.

>> No.5609223

>>5609210
It’s illegal nigger
To a much worse extent than burgerland for example

>> No.5609224 [DELETED] 

>>5609212
I bet she shaves her armpit at least, otherwise she'd get bullied.

Asuka's armpit stubble! Lewd!

>> No.5609226
File: 963 KB, 500x281, best.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5609226

>>5609183
>bullies trash characters
>isn't a psycho who can't handle banter or an attention whore
>sexy and cute without even trying. (or dyeing ones hair lmao)
>expert in everything
>mysterious
>breaks pretentious point of the show by being exactly everything opposite of what Anno does like (muh deconstructions)
>makes fanboys of lesser girls/woman rage by the mere mention of her name

>> No.5609235 [DELETED] 

>>5609223
It's just as easy to get away with as in America. Japs just have no balls and their society punishes any insignificant transgression with ostracism. Even the slightest breaking of the rules can make it impossible for them to find a job.

>> No.5609247 [DELETED] 

>>5609226
Ritsuko is a great character, but she's ugly as shit and can't compete with the 14 year old protagonists.

Even if you want to be a contrarian and have an obscure waifu, Maya exists. She's a Rebecca Chambers tier rookie with cute short hair, a nice personality and looks like she's got a super hairy 19 year old asian pussy.

>> No.5609249 [DELETED] 

>>5609247
That bitch canonically wants to get humiliated by Ritsuko in bed. Even she agrees that Ritsuko is the best.

>> No.5609501 [DELETED] 

>>5609224
>german girl shaving her armpits
>at age 14
>in a mid-90s anime
No fucking way. Germans barely shave.

>> No.5609545

>>5609212
imagine being this desperate for replies

>> No.5609758 [DELETED] 

>>5609545
Shut up razorfag.

>> No.5609761 [DELETED] 

>>5609212
>tfw lolis don't have the ability to grow a full bush
Pathetic! Humiliating! Lewd! They look so stupid!

>> No.5609769

>>5609068
Fishing is a good excersice for eva synchronization

>> No.5609823 [DELETED] 

>>5609761
Both loli Asuka and teenage Asuka look fucking pathetic. They both have smelly asses they poop from. Having a pathetic natural bald pussy + flat chest or a hairy bush + stupid-looking bouncing tits makes no difference.

>> No.5610250 [DELETED] 

Asuka is beautifully fucked in the head.

>> No.5610554 [DELETED] 

There is a hole in Asuka's arse. It is no surprise, for she is a human being.

>> No.5610570
File: 78 KB, 358x496, cwc01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5610570

>>5608498
>3.0 was long enough ago that the boomer/zoomer shit hadn't happened yet

>> No.5610838 [DELETED] 

Asuka is so cute and yet she's got an ass that shits. Unbelievable.

>> No.5610840

>>5608493
Zoomers don't, but Doomers definitely do.

>> No.5610893 [DELETED] 

>>5610838
Please, please, please, for the sake of Asuka's dignity as a human being. Please. Stop this. She can't help being human and having a stupid-looking ass divided in two cheeks with a sweaty crack in the middle, which hides her wrinkly, puckered, shameful asshole.

Please, stop humiliating her. She doesn't deserve this.

>> No.5610906

>>5609065
>Every burocracy well you uWho prevvents rebu School bandzhe to live
what did they mean by this

>> No.5610910

>>5609226
>expert at everything
>bullies canon characters
so, typical Mary Sue then?

>> No.5610913

Marifags are the most delusional of all.

>> No.5610956 [DELETED] 

>>5610893
She deserves to have the most miserable and degrading parts of her human condition laid bare for all to see.

Asuka has no right to be so prideful and treat people like shit. She's a shitty ass human just like the rest.

>> No.5611126 [DELETED] 

Asuka has an anus and she's ashamed of it.

>> No.5612139 [DELETED] 

The lewd hairy pussy of Asooka!

>> No.5612208

>>5605568
>>5605572
>EOPs will never experience this gem
Feels good

>> No.5612232

>>5612208
>gem
So it's good?
not an EOP but I want to know if it's worth burning a CD-R for

>> No.5612486 [DELETED] 

Rei is incapable of feeling shame. She has a human asshole that farts, but she's not even embarrassed about it.

>> No.5612923

>>5605585
>>5605590
>>5605603
Someone else graded your essay so I'll grade it too. B/B+, you spent to much space reiterating plot points that weren't very relevant, losing focus. You also were analyzing something the anime explicitly states.
>Asuka and Shinji are both lonely but due to their own flaws can't overcome their issues!
Well no shit, they only bring up the hedgehog's dilemna 50 times in the show itself.
Your final 3 paragraphs extending solid analysis to other anime got you a half to full letter grade extra.

>> No.5613209 [DELETED] 

Itt arguing over whether hairy or hairless vaginas make better cum dumpsters

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action