[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 477 KB, 1043x1341, war of genesis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5301131 No.5301131 [Reply] [Original]

I’ve been googling for freaking AGES on this but haven’t found any clues in the chan archives or elsewhere so anon you are my last hope. So I’m on retrowithin and I was following the lost japanese games collection from BakuDD before it was leaked but I didn't download that much. My question is... where’s the “Localized Games” folder that he had up? It was mostly western games like Deus Ex and shit but towards the end he started including a bunch of Korean>Japanese rarities like War of Genesis and I’m super interested in these but I never got around to downloading them and now it’s too late. I was wondering if anyone had torrents or mega links for the folder because I haven’t seen any reference to it anywhere outside of the original thread and I thought his entire mega folders were leaked but apparently not. I would ask on rw but I’m too embarrassed to ask there.

Ps I don’t remember if he had uploaded The Alius yet or not but if he did can someone please link me to that too.