[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 72 KB, 220x301, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5300928 No.5300928 [Reply] [Original]

A catastrophe in Mario.
His enemy acts hatefully,but many enemies have different answers. For example, when a police officer is safely entering his shell, Goba flows and catches it and its shell is used as a Mario shell. Projects can be isolated from the wall to destroy other enemies, but they also benefit from Mario, to be hurt or killed. Other enemies like water and sharp enemies will not revive and hurt, no, not their players. Mario will jump over and hit the enemies. Mario gets a spirit from many places when he gives the color of the change of the Super Mario bird, and he throws the ball. If Mario hits some hidden or unexpected figure, the star is no more in common. It is a temporary danger that allows them to overcome the enemy of communication.

>> No.5300940

>>5300928
Is this a pasta or is this IQ-reducing ESL drivel OC?

>> No.5300950

>>5300928
I agree

>> No.5300969

>>5300940
>or is this IQ-reducing ESL drivel OC?
lol ESL drivel OC

>> No.5301104

>>5300940
Looks like running something through babelfish and then back to English. Just another noise thread.

>> No.5301120

My dad works at Nintendo and he told me when a police officer is safely entering his shell, Goba flows and catches it and its shell is used as a Mario shell. Projects can be isolated from the wall to destroy other enemies, but they also benefit from Mario, to be hurt or killed. Other enemies like water and sharp enemies will not revive and hurt, no, not their players. Mario will jump over and hit the enemies. Mario gets a spirit from many places when he gives the color of the change of the Super Mario bird, and he throws the ball. If Mario hits some hidden or unexpected figure, the star is no more in common. It is a temporary danger that allows them to overcome the enemy of communication.

>> No.5301132

>>5301120
lol probably the best use of the dad works at nintendo meme iv'e seen

>> No.5301137

>>5300928
>the enemy of communication.
yeah i think that's you bud

>> No.5301504

>>5300928
so what bootleg did you pull these quality sentences from