Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 391 KB, 824x640, 06927A79-982B-4CA0-9637-8654D11AA76C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5289475 No.5289475 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>plays dick Tracy
>notices no continues after death
Why are there NO CONTINUES!?

>> No.5289482

Because people don't get a do-over after death anon

>> No.5289484 [DELETED] 

haha lmao XD i watched an avgn video time to make a thread on /vr/ zoom zoom!

>> No.5289637

>>5289475
Why don't you keep your e-celeb shit back at /v/ where it belongs? Talk about games, it's not that fucking hard.

>> No.5289667

>>5289637
don't make me kick your ass

>> No.5289676

>>5289637
t. dick tracy developer

>> No.5289687
File: 159 KB, 800x800, ore_no_diiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5289687

>>5289475
The objectively better version
>straight forward
>no cryptic bullshit
>challenging but not unfair
>continues
>tommy gun massacre

>> No.5289691

>>5289637
He was talking about a game, you're the one starting a problem.

>> No.5289710

>>5289687
that's a nasty chinese repro

>> No.5289739
File: 120 KB, 230x240, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5289739

>>5289710
thanks anon

>> No.5289762

Dick Tracy is the perfect example of how a lot of old games could be fixed with some small changes.

>> No.5289771

The angry video game nerd episode with nathan Barnett trying out sega peripherals for Christmas is the funniest thing I've seen

>> No.5289772

>>5289771
i disagree but respect your opinion

>> No.5289781

>>5289772
Have you seen it?

https://youtu.be/A0YzkTFmq1k

>> No.5289818

>>5289781
Oh, it's that freak from the dancing vids

>> No.5289826

>>5289781
I have seen it, it was "meh" after several minutes into it but i'm glad you got enjoyment and a laugh.

>> No.5290542

>>5289637
Why don't you go die fag?

>> No.5290548

>>5289771
>>5289781
That episode is kino anon, I agree and glad you also enjoyed it.
One of the best lines is "Turning off Sonic? Christmas offense".

>> No.5290584

>>5289691
Actually, no. He was talking about someone else talking about a game, which is not the same as talking about a game. That's like if I would say I've got a million dollars because I'm talking about someone else telling his life as a millionaire.

>> No.5290591

This is another reason why Dick Tracey is worth like $1 even though it's a relatively uncommon game.

>> No.5290625

>>5289482
Stop by /x/, apparently everyone on that board is a psychic, vampire, time traveling, immortal, alien love potion.

>> No.5290640

>>5289781
>>5290548
speaking of Nathan, what the fuck is he doing with his channel? I haven't really watched them but they seem like he actually went full /x/.
I hope next year's xmas it's the nerd with Mac AND Keith.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action