[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 51 KB, 1400x788, arm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5198626 No.5198626 [Reply] [Original]

From a biblical perspective, am I saved if 95% of the time I believe in God and Jesus and cross, etc. but I was literally abused to the point
that I got a major trauma (during my childhood and adolescence), had no psychological stability during the time my mind was
developing, today I am left with a crippling depression, social phobia and other shit, have suicidial thoughts, literally have days
from time to time when I have to listen to some music that is about killing people to make myself feel better, I think about killing people
then too, I hate God at that time and even though I still admit He is good, I totally lose interest in worshipping Him/ thinking about Him.

Could this be possession? Why isn't it constant? Does it mean I'm not saved? Or am I just being attacked from time to time by demonic forces?
inb4wellyoudidntbelieveenough

Well, what about people who are dying of cancer or had their hands chopped off and are not re-growing it back even though they still
believe wholeheartedly in God and that faith can do anything... Is not being able to get out of certain problems an indicator of not beign saved?

>> No.5198634

Even with the bible as a guide, it all depends on your religion. For some, just saying, "my bad" right before death is more than enough. For others just acknowledging that jesus did what he did for you is enough. And for others you're going to hell no matter what.

Thankfully there are a lot of other religious texts that are more forgiving than the bible. Why not try a different god?

>> No.5198636

you need to go to a priest instead of posting this here

>> No.5198637

just emulate heaven like lmao dude

>> No.5198648
File: 41 KB, 512x448, 508E59F3-127A-4D13-A0BD-FA6CBDDA1E37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5198626
What board do you think you’re on exactly?

>> No.5198649

>>5198648
Damn, I thought this is /x/ HAHA ;D. I feel stupid.

>> No.5198661

Every second you spend on a 4chan site outside of /vr/ is a waste of life. And yes I'm aware of the irony of saying that about a retro videogame board, regardless at least this place can be interesting or comfy sometimes.

>> No.5198665

board*

>> No.5198667

>>5198626
As long as you stick to original hardware you should be ok

>> No.5198706

>>5198626
>From a biblical perspective, am I saved if 95% of the time I believe in God and Jesus and cross, etc. but I was literally abused to the point
>that I got a major trauma (during my childhood and adolescence), had no psychological stability during the time my mind was
>developing, today I am left with a crippling depression, social phobia and other shit, have suicidial thoughts, literally have days
>from time to time when I have to listen to some music that is about killing people to make myself feel better, I think about killing people
>then too, I hate God at that time and even though I still admit He is good, I totally lose interest in worshipping Him/ thinking about Him.

Off topic, but yeah, if you believe in Jesus, you're golden. Even his disciples doubted, some even after seeing with their own eyes. Just try to improve and grow closer to him. He knows what you're going through and is very understanding. It's common for people to lose focus or intrest. I'd suggest getting an easy to read bible and just read it. This world is pretty shit and it's easy to get distracted.

>> No.5198756
File: 35 KB, 780x683, ghostbad-1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5198626

>> No.5198765

>>5198626
From a biblical perspective, as long as you believe NOW and ask for forgiveness that you didn't at some point, you're good.

>> No.5198820

This thread was moved to >>>/x/21843896