[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 141 KB, 459x453, NostalgiaGoggles.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4690069 No.4690069 [Reply] [Original]

I love old hardware. I own SGI computers from the 90's, 3x sgi o2's and 2x octane2s and a bunch of old electronics. born in 1980 and love old hardware and anything retro gaming because I grew up with it. If you had $100 laying around somewhere and wanted to buy a console for nostalgia reasons which would it be?

My choices are N64 with majoras mask my favorite game, Sega Saturn, SEGACD+SEGA GENESIS combo or 3DO, which one of these do you think will become more collectible and raise in price in the future? So far any investment I have made in gaming, like buying games has turned up profit for me, so really which of these controls will be harder to obtain in the future?

>> No.4690168

3DO would be the rarest from that list.

>> No.4690183

N64 or Saturn.

>> No.4690184

God, I hate collectors.

>> No.4690190

>>4690184

LOL tell me about it, the obvious answer is the N64 obviously, I don't know what collectors want so I cannot help you there, saturn is collectible I guess.

>> No.4690510

>>4690069
I smell a merchant.
If you actually cared about what youre hoarding then you shouldn't even need to ask this dumb fucking question.

>> No.4690551

>>4690069

>become more collectible
>raise in price in the future?
>investment

You dont give a shit about what your buying. Go invest in the stockmarket instead of taking things you dont care about out of circulation for monetary gain. You hoarder/reseller faggots are the worst.

>> No.4691183

You guys got the wrong idea here. I'm not hoarding anything, collecting yes, hoarding? no. I'm asking which one of these consoles I should get first for nostalgia. I have played them all yes, but since they continue to increase in price every year, regardless whether I buy or not, I was asking which I should buy first. Also so what if people collect, it's a thing that happens, and I don't resell later, I hold onto. I'm not doing this to make money in the future or something, again you have the wrong idea here.

>>4690183
Saturn it is then. TY

>> No.4691204

>>4690551
>You hoarder/reseller faggots are the worst.

not as bad as those who tell others what they should and should not do with their money. nobody needs your stinking approval.