Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 24 KB, 349x523, Croc!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666418 No.4666418 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I played them when I was a kid and I didn't like the tank controls or the game in general. What are your thoughts?

>> No.4666436

Shit-tier SM64 clone. Nothing to say really.
>inb4 muh Argonaut and evil Shiggy

>> No.4666447

fun game that gets way too much hate, 2nd one is not as good, but alright.

>> No.4666739

The final boss is like something out of a Unity game. It's embarrassing.

>> No.4666768

More character and polish than most platformers. Really fun game unless you're trying hard to be an edgy fag like this >>4666436 >>4666739

>> No.4666778

They're alright. I had a lot of fun with them when they came out, but I toubt I'd ever bother with them again. It's been this long already and I still have no desire to play them.

>> No.4666810

>>4666768
Call me an "edgy fag" if you must but nothing I said is untrue. The game is a 6/10 turd with little to no redeeming qualities and is inferior to Super Mario 64 in every single conceivable way, from graphics to controls and beyond. Literal bargain bin shit right here. And the fact that people pretend Nintendo somehow stole the idea for SM64 from the guys that made this game is laughable, as we can see with the finished product that they had no idea what they were doing.

>> No.4666857

>>4666810
I can see you feel the need to really explain yourself, going on and on. Us Croc fans know what's up. Buzz off.

>> No.4666885

>>4666857
Yes, I do feel the need to explain myself, because unlike you I have an actual argument and don't find it mentally challenging to write a few sentences. And no, you don't know "what's up", if you did, you wouldn't be asshurt over someone calling a budget platformer what it is.

>> No.4666896

One of my favorite 3D platformers, and the music is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML6LvcMsqr8

>> No.4666917

Croc is great.
Croc 2 is shit and the final levels feel extremely unfinished.

>> No.4666924
File: 17 KB, 320x240, 36725-Croc_-_Legend_of_the_Gobbos_[U]-1506999010-thumb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666924

>>4666885
Croc is great. Atmosphere, characters, music, I even like the tank controls. I don't care to convince you so I can't make an argument, I'm not sure where you want to go from here? Are you one of the people that shows up to gay marriages screaming about how you hate gay marriages? You can leave the thread if you don't like the subject of the thread, you know, lol but you can stay because it's fun to watch you sperg out.

Croc's visuals are great. Lots of shiny things, colors, etc.

>> No.4666930

>>4666917
croc 2 improves on 1 in every way

>> No.4666932

>>4666930
with shittier levels, minigames and mechanics?

>> No.4666934

Fun fact: the Saturn version is superior to the psx version, especially in sound. Not sure about PC version, anyone else know?

>> No.4666936

>>4666924
>Are you one of the people that shows up to gay marriages screaming about how you hate gay marriages?
Did you suddenly forget that the thread asked for opinions on the game? I offered my own and apparently you can't deal with that. Little bit different from showing up at a gay wedding, retard.
>lol but you can stay because it's fun to watch you sperg out.
Apparently not liking a shitty knockoff platformer is "sperging out" now. If anything you're the one sperging out over someone not worshipping your favorite childhood game. Then again, you fucking like tank controls so this kind of autism is to be expected I suppose.

>> No.4666941

>>4666934
in what way? the saturn version is more known for the way you have to boot the game.
And PC version is best, there's a mod for adding the ps1 OST and higher resolutions, which makes the game looks gorgeous.

>> No.4666946

>>4666930
>worse gem graphics
>pointless shop for arbitrary gating
>shilling for lifesaver candies
>shitty quests instead of pure platforming
>dumb gimmicks like some of the most pathetic racing minigames in history

>> No.4666957
File: 283 KB, 522x751, Croc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666957

>>4666936
Ok. What else makes you angry about this guy?

>> No.4666959

>>4666946
lol it absolutely did not have worse graphics. man I have to play these games again tho.

>> No.4666961
File: 356 KB, 1214x1239, it_seems_you_are_extremely_upset.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666961

>>4666957

>> No.4666962
File: 29 KB, 494x640, 242981-crocholdinggobbo2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666962

>>4666936
Sounds like someone wasn't able to save the Gobbos.

>> No.4666965

>>4666961
Oh it's you. Yeah you post that unfunny image in every thread after your arguments. I should have known by your autism it was you. What a disappointing end to a debate, like always. You get that meme from Reddit I assume?

>> No.4666967

HAZOO

>> No.4666970

>>4666967
KERSPLAT

>> No.4666972
File: 27 KB, 586x280, b-but_muh_budget_platformer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666972

>>4666965
>being this assblasted

>> No.4666973

>>4666970
WAHAY

>> No.4666980
File: 67 KB, 630x630, 389555_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666980

>>4666972
yazoo!

>> No.4666982

>>4666972
why do people take time out of their day to shit on people talking about a game instead of playing a game? do you really think you're hurting peoples feelings with your reaction images? grow up.

>> No.4666986
File: 998 KB, 920x1095, literally_you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4666986

>>4666982
>still being this bungruffled

>> No.4666990

>>4666980
Croc is cute

>> No.4666993

BRILLIANT

>> No.4667001
File: 255 KB, 1920x1357, bfcd59bf5d314c64cc808776fa6b84b4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4667001

>> No.4667002

>>4666986
not the same guy, go play a game

>> No.4667052

Playing croc on PC is one of my earliest gaming memories. I once got passed the first area and freaked the fuck out. I was probably 4 then. Haven't played since

>> No.4667084

>>4667052
My first two games were Croc and Quake 2 on PC

What a week

>> No.4667186

>>4666418
The only croc game I played as a kid was Croc 2 on GBC, and I actually thought that one was pretty good as a sort of adventure game. Last year I played both PSX games and jesus christ it's a completely different, and extremely shitty, experience.

>> No.4667205
File: 77 KB, 1080x1191, 1521965971711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4667205

>>4666936
bitches love croc you faggot kys

>> No.4667213

>>4667205
>this filthy duck-faced whore
Is this supposed to support your argument?

>> No.4667214

>>4667213
like I said faggot. go jerk off a fat italian homo. alligators get wet.

>> No.4667221
File: 954 KB, 320x240, 1516291150861.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4667221

>>4667214
>go jerk off a fat italian homo
How about you go suck a black tranny's cock, eh my boy? EH??

>> No.4667228

>>4667221
lol you wil never secure a sexual partner until you embrace croc. pack your shit cunt.

>> No.4667230

>>4667228
My wife's favorite character is actually Toad so your argument is invalidated. Now get down on them weak little bony knees and get ready to slurp you down some fat old tranny pickle my mans.

>> No.4667256

>>4667230
> supposed to believe a guy posting reaction pics of people crying has a wife
if real a whale

>> No.4667360

I have fond memories of them, but I haven't played either of them in a very long time, so it could just be nostalgia. I still love the music, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEa4dcrHMTw

>> No.4667362
File: 54 KB, 858x642, you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4667362

>>4667256
>if real a whale
Nope. Keep worshiping my wiener.

>> No.4669078

>>4666418

Both of them are really fun, but the first one is the best

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action