[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 228 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4608086 No.4608086 [Reply] [Original]

I'm 9 hours into this game, and I feel like I'm about to drop it. It's so fucking boring. Battles take too long and don't require enough strategy. The whole time I'm playing it I'm thinking to myself "push through it, everyone loves this game so you should see what the big deal is". But it feels like a waste of time.

Am I doing something wrong? Why do people love this game so much?

>> No.4608118

>>4608086
It's a very mediocre game. People like it because it's a polished beginner's jrpg with great music.

>> No.4608131

>>4608086
"everyone loves this game"
They are storyfags. The game itself (as in, its mechanics) isn't stellar.

>> No.4608139

>>4608131
the story is shit, too. whoa cavemen!! whoa talking frog!!

>> No.4608145

Something something storyfags, something something progressfags, etc., etc. I do also feel that it's not a particularly interesting or enjoyable game, but whatever, opinions are opinions and people get their jollies in ways that other people don't.

>> No.4608164

>>4608139
Yeah, well. But the ones that overpraise the game do so due to the plot. Of course it's not much, it's a video game and not a book. For some reason either a lot of game hobbyist don't read at all or don't apply the same standards to the stories (as in, they are more forgiving with games)
>>4608145
Actually, I think the game is decently fine. But the overpraise definitely comes from storyfags and the like.

>> No.4608205

I liked it ,I remember stumbling across this on an old pc emulator sometime around 2001 and it caught my attention,finally got around to completing it about 3 years ago and enjoyed every moment.

If your playing a game with no intention of liking it and expecting something amazing to happen to change your mind then you probably won’t be in the mindset to enjoy it.

>> No.4608210

>>4608131
Please tell us more, we're all unfamiliar with your philosophy

>> No.4608214

>>4608210
Sure >>4608164

>> No.4608248

>>4608086
>"push through it, everyone loves this game so you should see what the big deal is"
sounds like my playthrough of FFVI

>> No.4608265

>>4608248
Never trust storyfags. Always ask why a game is supposedly loved so much, and pay attention if they praise it for the game mechanics or not.

>> No.4608270

>this game is doodoo stinky ass!!!!
So this is what happens when AVGN babbies grow up

>> No.4608278

>>4608265
don't reply to me ever again you annoying faggot

>> No.4608283

storyfags get laid while anti-story manbabies get emotionally abused by their obese girlfriends

>> No.4608285

>>4608164
To be fair, there aren't many books that have objectively good stories anyway, it mainly just seems that way because there's a larger pool of them, which means the hard number of good books is higher than it is for the smaller pool of TV, movies, and games. This is coming from someone who greatly loves some things that are garbage though, so I'm probably just talking out of my ass.

>> No.4608291

>>4608283
>anti-story manbabies
More like seeking better stories and in mediums better for them than games, while playing games for what they're good for.

>> No.4608327

>>4608086
People love it because they hear that everyone loves it. Initially it was because of square's marketing, but then it got a reputation of being a good game and more people came to like it after hearing glowing reviews from others.
I guess you could say that your mindset is wrong, instead of going in and appraising the game while waiting for it to present you with something entertaining you need to keep telling yourself "I am having fun, this game is amazing, I am having a 10/10 experience right now, soon I will be able to tell my friends all about the masterpiece I have played, etc".

As for the game itself the complete lack of strategy in the gameplay is a good thing for most people, the fact that they can play with their brain turned off means it's unlikely to break their self-induced hypnosis.

>> No.4608462

>>4608327
Yeah, trivial gameplay is what storyfags want from a game. They want to get to the story, gameplay is almost a nuisance.

>> No.4608502

>>4608086
>doing things because other people said so
>Am I doing something wrong

>> No.4608556

>>4608291
They're not the ones constantly bringing up stories in games and bitching about them

>> No.4608567

You guys need to fuck and get it over with

>> No.4609107

>>4608327
U mad, Op?

>> No.4609379

>>4608086
If you're 9 hours in and don't like it, give up, it's not going to get better.

As >>4608118 says, it's widely popular more due to it's lack of any serious flaws than for anything particularly exceptional. It's a paradigm of 16-bit JRPG design but if it's too easy it's not surprising that you'll get bored quickly.

>> No.4609385

>>4608164
Story, but also the general lack of anything else to complain about. Even if you find the mechanics lack the depth you were hoping for, it's clearly well-executed for anyone who likes that kind of simple JRPGish gameplay.

>> No.4609389
File: 12 KB, 342x342, 1eJ1q0V.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Story in video games is cancer.

>> No.4609396

>>4609389
WRONG!
>>>/b/

>> No.4609401 [DELETED] 
File: 13 KB, 300x246, gift__sonic_facepalm_by_itanatsu_chan-d87z6og.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4609396
Why would I post on any other board?

>> No.4609414

It was ok. Earthbound and SMRPG were better. Traditional japshit is generally boring.

>> No.4609432

>>4609401
Well, you aren't adding anything to the discussion in this thread.

>> No.4609448

>>4609432
Knuckles never adds anything to the discussion, they're a shit troll

>> No.4609527

>>4608118
/thread

For babby's first RPG it's great, but for RPG veterans it's nothing to write home about.

Chrono Cross on the other hand is worth a go just for how wonderfully weird it is.

>> No.4609645

>>4609389
>>4609396
disregard that, I suck cocks

>> No.4609650

>>4608086
>be gen z
>see well-known N64, SNES, or PS1 game talked about on youtuber's show
>not enjoy it
>come to /vr/
>make thread

>> No.4609837

>>4609650
Fucking kids, man.
>I belive everyone likes this so I MUST like it too. I'm gonna force myself to run a game even though I have no interest in it and can't "play" to save my life.

>> No.4609853
File: 150 KB, 936x853, 1446236904705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4609527
>Chrono Cross on the other hand

fuck Chrono Cross

>> No.4609856

>>4609837
>kids
I'm 22

>> No.4609858

>>4609856
>confirming your own underage

why the fuck are you on /vr/?

>> No.4609867

>>4608118
>it's a beginner's jrpg

So Square in general? OH I'M FUCKING BAD!

>> No.4609874

>>4609853
no u.

Sure it isn't the best but it's solid and enjoyable for many reasons. But opinions, right?

>> No.4609878

>>4609874

I just wanted something closer to what I Am Setsuna, Black Sigil and Lost Sphere did. Except. you know, better. And made 20 years ago.

>> No.4609904

>>4609837
I don't care if someone likes or doesn't like CT. It's ancient and entry-level but it's a fun adventure.
This type of thread is pretty repetitive.

>> No.4609906

Y'all need to die in a house fire

>> No.4609923

>>4608086
You have shit taste

>> No.4609952 [DELETED] 

I guess I'll explain why I like CT so much. This is just my own subjective opinion, but it seems like there are people ITT confused about how anyone could like the game at all, so.
The graphics are great. Each character and monster has a very unique design, and they all have a bunch of unique animations, which makes them feel more alive and unique. Other JRPGs of the time gave each character like, a surprised pose and a sad pose, and that's it. Chrono Trigger's were more unique for each character (Lucca's laughing, Frog's ribbiting, Marle's teehee, etc.)
For the battle system, it was pretty unique for the time. It had a detailed targeting system with AOEs as well as line attacks. It also had dual/triple techs, which I don't think any other game at the time had. This made it all the more exciting to get a new character or learn a new spell, because trying all the different configurations for the party was always exciting and kept things fresh.
The story and game world are pretty basic anime stuff, but it's the level of detail that went into it that really counts. Going back and forth through time to solve puzzles and complete side quests and mini games was great, and it felt like you really made an impact in the world when you did things like save Lucca's mom, or fix up the one forest and stop it from becoming a desert.
And my god the replay value. If you like the game at all, you can play it multiple times to get all the different endings. Sure, they don't change EVERYTHING, but it was super interesting in a time when most games had two endings at most. And since you were replaying so much, you got to experiment more with dual/triple techs, which helped keep things fresh.
Music is subjective, but in my opinion it's got a fantastic OST, and the game's atmosphere was really enhanced by it.
Do I think CT is the best JRPG ever made? No, but it's extremely polished and well-designed, and I think you probably wouldn't like any JRPGs at all if you didn't like it.

>> No.4609953

>The whole time I'm playing it I'm thinking to myself "push through it, everyone loves this game so you should see what the big deal is". But it feels like a waste of time.
this mindset will ruin a lot of games for you

>> No.4609957
File: 87 KB, 1253x814, 4chan spacing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I guess I'll explain why I like CT so much. This is just my own subjective opinion, but it seems like there are people ITT confused about how anyone could like the game at all, so.

The graphics are great. Each character and monster has a very unique design, and they all have a bunch of unique animations, which makes them feel more alive and unique. Other JRPGs of the time gave each character like, a surprised pose and a sad pose, and that's it. Chrono Trigger's were more unique for each character (Lucca's laughing, Frog's ribbiting, Marle's teehee, etc.)

For the battle system, it was pretty unique for the time. It had a detailed targeting system with AOEs as well as line attacks. It also had dual/triple techs, which I don't think any other game at the time had. This made it all the more exciting to get a new character or learn a new spell, because trying all the different configurations for the party was always exciting and kept things fresh.

The story and game world are pretty basic anime stuff, but it's the level of detail that went into it that really counts. Going back and forth through time to solve puzzles and complete side quests and mini games was great, and it felt like you really made an impact in the world when you did things like save Lucca's mom, or fix up the one forest and stop it from becoming a desert.

And my god the replay value. If you like the game at all, you can play it multiple times to get all the different endings. Sure, they don't change EVERYTHING, but it was super interesting in a time when most games had two endings at most. And since you were replaying so much, you got to experiment more with dual/triple techs, which helped keep things fresh.

Music is subjective, but in my opinion it's got a fantastic OST, and the game's atmosphere was really enhanced by it.

Do I think CT is the best JRPG ever made? No, but it's extremely polished and well-designed, and I think you probably wouldn't like any JRPGs at all if you didn't like it.

>> No.4609965

>>4609953
It'll ruin a lot of everything for you, really.

>> No.4610120

>>4608086
If you ever have to "push" through a game then you are playing it for the wrong reasons. Its okay to not like what others like. I personally really enjoy the game but thats just me.

>> No.4610126

>>4609414
If we got Dragon Quest V in the west, it would be a very different story. Otherwise I agree, EarthBound and SMRPG are the premier JRPGs for the system.

>> No.4610138

>>4610126
>If we got Dragon Quest V in the west, it would be a very different story.
Considering it's a mundane game, no it wouldn't. You're the only anon who persistently pushes this narrative that DQV is the holy grail of SFC RPGs. Quell your autism already.

>> No.4610145

>>4610138
I'm >>4609957 and the only one pushing a meme here is you. Quit trying to pretend DQV isn't a fantastic game. Every time somebody calls you on your stupid-ass shit you conveniently disappear from the thread because you have no way of backing up the retarded shit you spout. If you don't like DQV, you don't like JRPGs and your opinion doesn't fucking matter. I've never once seen you even try to back up your shit, you just bawl about "muh storyfags muh progressfags" and nobody cares. If you're not gonna stop posting, at least namefag so people can filter your retarded ass.

>> No.4610168

>>4609867
The Romancing SaGa series isn't beginner friendly at all and it was popular in Japan, right behind Final Fantasy and always in the top 10 of best selling games during the SFC era.
>>4609389
Have to agree there, but particularly focusing too much on it, or forced long cutscenes. A bit of flavor is pretty harmless, even if I don't give a shit personally.
I prefer when JRPGs present its story through flavor text when you're interacting with NPCs in order to know where to go. You learn about the lore and plot so that you know what to do and where to go, and get some flavor in the meantime. And when replaying the game you can ignore the NPCs if you want to and directly where you need to. However, this has proven to be not handholdy enough for modern audiences that want to play just for the plot.
Compare how the first six or so Final Fantasy have optional tutorials in some houses with sages and stuff. And later when you're playing X you're some hours in and it still feels like you're on a tutorial. Plenty of long unskippable cutscenes, corridor no exploration world...

>> No.4610175

>>4610145
Hey, that guy isn't me, don't confuse anons!
I'm the one that has brought up the "xfags" stuff a lot lately. I think DQV is pretty cool, that franchise in general does the formula better than most. It focuses on the genre's strengths more.
I also think CT is OK. Definitely overpraised but it's not terrible, it's much less padded than a lot of beloved games like that for instance.

>> No.4610176

>>4608086

Story, setting, artwork, music are top notch. Battles are boring. Back in the day, turn based battles were okay. Now we find them boring.

Just push through it with fast-forward on for battles.

>> No.4610186

>>4610138
>You're the only anon who persistently pushes this narrative
What the fuck are you talking about? This is literally the first time I've mentioned the game on this board. Take your meds, goddamn.

>> No.4610330

>>4610145
>the only one pushing a meme here is you
http://desuarchive.org/vr/search/text/%22dragon%20quest%20v%22/
http://desuarchive.org/vr/search/text/%22DQV%22/

Either all of /vr/ is absolutely gushing over an SFC exclusive that no one else really cares about, or you're quite the busy little bee.

Interesting that so many of those results overlap with that SaGa fanboy too.

>> No.4610358

>>4610330
Not him, but... A SaGa fanboy? This board has occasional threads entirely dedicated to that series lol

>> No.4610361

>>4610330
>classic game
>ported to multiple platforms
>discussing it can only be a meme

>> No.4610362 [DELETED] 

>>4610330
>http
Get lost, you fucking normalfag nigger. You don't belong here.

>> No.4610378

>>4608086
>Battles take too long
WHAT. This has to be trolling

>> No.4610381

>>4610378
Not him, I guess he means that some of the bosses can feel a bit long, which is the case.

>> No.4610386

>>4610186
>Take your meds, goddamn.
The irony.

>>4610145
>Every time somebody calls you on your stupid-ass shit you conveniently disappear from the thread
Because I have more productive things to do than argue back and forth with literal autism. I don't lurk /vr/ 24/7 like you do. I can't sit around all day trying to provide a follow up to each and every one of your sperg outs. I nonetheless generally don't like you. You hijack too many threads and try to force your fanboyism onto others, then you sperg when anyone calls you out on it or asks you to stop. I'm just going to leave it at that rather than risk derailing this thread any further. Waste your time shitposting at me all you want, dude. I don't care.

>> No.4610387 [DELETED] 

>>4610386
>The irony.
Yeah, elaborate. I know you leftist pieces of shit like to use Freud as a weapon. Fucking scum.

>> No.4610393 [DELETED] 

>>4608278
I'll reply to you anytime I want, you piece of shit.

>> No.4610402

>>4609856
Hence, you are a babby.

>> No.4610446

>>4609856
You're younger than this game, man lol

>> No.4610526

>>4610386
>post retarded opinion
>get called out
>fail to substantiate it at all
>call other person autistic
>"haha i actually have a life unlike you"
10 out of fucking 10 post anon, seriously adopt a trip

>>4610330
Yeah dude, literally only one person on /vr/ likes SaGa and literally only one person on /vr/ likes DQV and they're both me. Are you fucking kidding, dude?

>> No.4610601

>>4608086
battle system is fresh, interesting, reasonably complex, reasonably nimble, no transition screens, great vibe all around.

story is great. [SPOILERS AHEAD!] there's a wizard trying to summon a lovecraftian horror that will rain fire upon the world. you're in a world on the brink of destruction. you travel to a scorched post-apocalyptic future peopled by bums who dimly remember an idyllic past. you travel to the middle ages. you travel to a pre-historic past so remote in time that the very geography of the map is significantly altered. all these time periods, all these maps, and the ominousness looming over it all. it's just fun.

>> No.4610603

>>4610601

at one point you end up on a snow-covered island in the middle of a blizzard at an unknown period in time, then you climb up this huge chain and it leads to an archipelago of paradisiacal floating islands that upon closer inspection seem to run on some weird wicked magic.

or like being sucked into the portal in leene square and suddenly you're in these autumnal woods with goblins playing ball with a rabite and all you hear is the thud of their kicks and a nearby water stream, and then you make your way out of the woods and you find yourself in the same place as before but there's a mist covering it all as the first heart-piercing pizzicato notes of "wind scene" begin to play for the first time in the game.

>> No.4610604

>>4610603
and the muse truly was with yasunori mitsuda on this one. it was his first soundtrack and it is his best. wind scene, secret of the forest, frog's theme, memories of green are standouts, but the whole soundtrack is a miracle. the music breathes life into the game. without his theme frog would be a mere borrowed trope; thanks to the theme one truly believes he is a hero. it is because robo's theme is so cheerful that one truly grieves when he glitches out. the music is so good it makes the characters seem alive.

other than that. toriyama's designs are cool, you have a dragon quest meets final fantasy thing going on. graphics are charming. i don't know it's just a great game.

>> No.4610619

wtf I hate Chrono Trigger now

>> No.4610841

All RPGs are easy.
Simple is good for an RPG.
The best RPG is Paper Mario for Gamecube.

>> No.4610849

>>4610604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8xce9HtD8

Now you have to listen to the whole thing.

>> No.4610852

>>4610841
>All RPGs are easy.
You sure as hell haven't tried the harder ones, particularly without grinding. They can take quite a bit of strategy, as well as feature hard exploration.
Try Wizardry IV.

>> No.4610915

>>4610841
7th Saga

>> No.4611404

In the modern age most of the time the reason people dislike an older game it’s because they went into it with a preconceived notion of what the game should be like. I really doubt that people these days actually play a game without having watched a video/read a review/heard about it from someone on a forum. Another important factor is that current games take a lot from older games, so something that you might take for granted within the sphere of modern gaming, would on the other hand not be present or introduced in an early stage form. This thread is a perfect example: either people told you it was X and you were disappointed because it wasn’t X but Y and/or it’s a beginners/simple/bland/etc because you’ve played more modern games that wouldn’t even exist if it weren’t for games like Chrono Trigger.

Oh and don’t forget most people on this board are kids with shit taste.

>> No.4611587

>>4610852
>dungeon crawlers are rpgs

>> No.4611667

>>4608086
Don't feel bad.
I have tried to play that game almost a dozen times since it came out and have never been able to push further. Unless you're blown away by the characters and setting there's really nothing there to sink your teeth into.

>> No.4611670

>>4611587
Dipshits on this board will try and tell you they're the same thing but then rant dor pages about how one is awesome and the other is stupid garbage yet never see the irony.

>> No.4611694

>>4611670
But rpgs are better than dungeon crawlers.

>> No.4611701

>>4611670
Both dungeon crawlers and JRPGs are RPGs, just different styles of the game genre. SMT1-2 blurs the line between the two since it has overhead overworld sections, stuff like towns and they're not about just exploring a big dungeon a la old Wizardry.
And I don't consider one inherently superior, though the most popular JRPGs aren't usually my cup of tea since they're too plot focused and I don't care for that. I play for the strategy without grinding and the challenge of exploration.
>>4611667
>Unless you're blown away by the characters and setting there's really nothing there to sink your teeth into.
Pretty much, except the game is OK instead of bad.

>> No.4611720

>>4611701
>some rpgs have dungeons
>so dungeon crawlers are rpgs

>> No.4611725

>>4608291
Why would the one medium where you can LIVE OUT a story instead of just SEEING it be 'bad' for stories? You're fucking delusional.

>>4608462
No, we want gameplay that ENHANCES a story - or story that ENHANCES gameplay.
You can create gameplay that carries meaningful message in itself (e.g. game Shrouded Isle has basically no traditionally understood 'story' but it manges to make an interesting critique of organized religion with focus on traditional Catholicism), and story can enhance the gameplay (as it creates sense of progression and accomplishment - "I beat the dungeon and leveled up" is a good feeling, but "I beat the dungeon, leveled up, and freed people from slavery of dark wizard!" is a MUCH better feeling.)

Your problem is that you think that 'story' means simply 'text you have to read' but that's just one of many possible storytelling techniques in games. A good designer can e.g. make you care for a character or hate a villain on a level that is viscerally unmatched in any other media. Even most basic twists like death of Aeris or the Shodan twist from System Shock 2 become intensely emotional because of the unique nature of videogames. Trying to ignore what has already been achieved and the raw potential of videogames as a storytelling medium, especially now when games are slowly gaining recognition as such, is bordering on stupidity.

Seriously, that's fucking ridiculous. How the fuck can you dislike story and like jrpgs? jRPGs are a pathetically simple genre. Even the most complex and difficult jRPGs are about as difficult as a strategy game/puzzle game of medium difficulty. I genuinely can't IMAGINE being able to stand boredom of spending 30/40 hours on a game where nothing changes, I have no sense of progression or accomplishment (because STORY IS BAD!) and I just get slightly different gear and slightly different spells to use on slightly different monsters.

>> No.4611728

>>4611720
Try to make a definition of "rpg" that doesn't include dungeon crawlers. Come on, I dare you.

Especially considering that there are ALREADY RPG subgenres that focus more on gameplay than story/immersion, like tactical RPGs and action RPGs.

>> No.4611804
File: 82 KB, 300x100, 1516949406977.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4609527
Man i remember playing the first 15 minutes of chrno trigger at a friends house. I tried playing it again about 2 months ago. I was super excited about. Pushed about 2 hours in and was just bored to tears.

The story is nothing special and the game mechanics are very very boring.

>> No.4611812

>>4611725
I don't find "living out" a story appealing or even preferrable. And what makes games special are the game mechanics, not the storytelling.
You can't experience an arcade shoot 'em up in any other medium. You can experience stuff very much like PS:T by reading.
It's OK, we have different tastes. There are plenty of storyfags around. Glad to see you at least made a decent point about your tastes.
I find some JRPGs decently fun via not grinding.
>>4611728
I'd say they are trolls at this point. They are implying Wizardry isn't an RPG series, which is absurdly retarded.

>> No.4611860

>>4611812
Wizardry 4 has a pretty damn good story too, for that matter.

>> No.4611880

Nobody gives a shit about your gaming experience, snowflake. If you don't like the game, put the controller down and shut the fuck up. It's that simple.

>> No.4611895

>>4611725
>plays games for story
>calls other people delusional

>>4611728
Some rpgs don't have combat at all! Crazy, huh?

>> No.4612817

>>4611728
I like when people confuse two genres as one genre and then get really upset over it.

>> No.4612823

>nu-/v/ shitposting about CT

This is truly the darkest timeline.

>> No.4612838

>>4612823
>/v and /vr are different
Lol crying about 4chan

>> No.4612991

I never liked it and I'm an oldfag that loved RPGs I felt it was boring too so you're not alone.. honestly some people just need more of a story / main character arc in their RPGs.

But these people saying people meme loved it are talking out there ass there was a long LONG time where only Chrono and FFVI were seriously violently debated as the greatest RPG of all time

>> No.4613257

>>4612823
>nu

Both you and the "STORYFAGS OOGA BOOGA GOZONGO" retard both need to be hung, drawn and quartered.

>> No.4613603

>>4609645

Go back to listening lo-fi music, with a distorted perception of what the 80-90s was actually like.

Go and unironically ironically enjoy listening to current hip-hop trash because you think it makes you look cool.

Get comfy in your tight fit jeans, v-neck shirt under a hoodie sleeves folded to your elbow, sport a numale brightly colored hairstyle, sit in your gayming chair, everything around you is lit by LEDs.

Enjoy playing Overwatch, CoD, LoL, DotA, Skyrim is my first TES, Witcher 3 is my first Witcher, Fallout 4 is my first Fallout game.

Be on Twitch yearning to be popular like the rest.

Stop pretending you like Retro games, stop trying to get into it, because you think it'd be cool to have it as a niche under your belt. So you can relate to it whenever the topic comes up in a conversation. Stop trying to beat every top recommendation from ""E-celebs"" just so you can tell everyone "I've beaten Chrono Trigger" and makes you look so cool coz you're young but you've also legit beaten retro games.

Don't.

>> No.4613618

>>4613603
you're right, anon
thanks
May I suck your cock?

>> No.4615021 [DELETED] 
File: 439 KB, 1024x719, ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4613603
>>4613618
There's no reason to play video games for story when book exists. Story in games is cancer.
Suck my cock.

>> No.4615060

>>4615021
Note to any interested parties: this dude always posts with a sonic-related image and can thus be reported for avatarfagging. Not that I'm doing that right now, but it's something you're allowed to do, and something someone can be banned for.

>> No.4615090 [DELETED] 
File: 80 KB, 1280x720, uganda.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4615060
I'm just posting Sonic memes because it's my favorite game series, many of my posts don't have attachments at all. How is that avatarfagging? Are Ugandan Knuckles threads full of avatarfagging posters?

>> No.4615124

>>4608086
If you're not having fun, stop playing it. Just because most people like it, doesn't mean everyone has to.

>>4608118
I've played it for the first time like ten years ago, long after having played through pretty much whole PSX and PS2 JRPG libraries (+ some SNES ones, like DQ 1-3, 5-6, FF4-6, Lufia 2, Star Ocean or Emerald Dragon) and despite that CT became one of my favourite JRPGs.

>>4608131
I'm a goodgamefag myself.

>> No.4615152

>>4608086
You obviously don't like jrpgs or you don't have the critical faculties to appreciate it. Try it again in 10 years.

>> No.4615156
File: 580 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20180203-215839.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4615060
This dude also samefags like crazy and often forgets to drop his name.

>> No.4615167

>>4615156
I just wanna know, is giving marijuana to U.S. combat troops a good idea?