[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 19 KB, 480x360, silent bomber chess.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4473552 No.4473552 [Reply] [Original]

I never got past the chess section of the final boss in silent bomber (PS1), though I found the rest of the game to pretty easy.

>> No.4473584

>>4473552
Some guys here will call me a scrub but I've never been able to get past stage 1-4 in the Japanese DonPachi. I've 1-ALL the International Version thanks to the higher bomb count, though.

I'm bad at dealing with all those popcorn enemies even after many tries. The boss is the furthest I've ever gotten to and he kicks my ass. I stopped playing this game around June, don't think I'm playing it for some time (I tell you this so you don't spam me with advice).

The thing is I own the first three stages, even got to a point that I was playing them for score due to how easy it was just surviving them but once I got to stage 4 I was murdered time and time again. To me it felt like the game became more memorization heavy at this point and I'm not as tolerant to that kind of game style.

>> No.4473585

>inb4 tryhards start screeching these games are easy

>> No.4473592
File: 118 KB, 256x256, One_Coverart[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I usually enjoy very challenging games but FUCK