[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

File: 4 KB, 256x224, smw_reznor_us.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4453840 No.4453840 [Reply] [Original]

I can't do it, /vr/, you have to do it for me

>> No.4453849

what a faggot

>> No.4453853

>>4453840
Believe in yourself. Only you can stomp the dinosaurs in your life OP.

>> No.4453854
File: 2 KB, 154x139, 1373252464747.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4453854

>>4453840
>>4453853
dont u hurt my friend reznor

>> No.4453861
File: 52 KB, 612x380, buibui.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4453861

>"Me and Rob are both big Nintendo fans for a number of reasons. Nintendo approaches gaming from a prospective where Super Mario Bros. is still a ****c and doesn't look dated. Look at any game on the PlayStation 1 that tries to exceed past the terrible 3D graphics, with their look alike, sound alike franchise attempts."

Was he right?

>> No.4453879

>>4453861
trent is always right

>> No.4454356

>>4453840
They fucking easy. Don't kill them in order. Kill one and then skip the next one. Them kill the on directly opposite the first one and immediately jump on the platform. You should be able to take out the one directly above you. Then just wait for it to rotate around to get the other. The only thing you really need to worry about are stray fireballs.

>> No.4454362

>>4453840
Just play defensively. Try to keep up a wall of fireballs and eventually when the bridge collapses if all four platforms are full he should fall in the lava

>> No.4454371

>>4453861
>****c
What?

>> No.4454375

>>4454371
Classic. Not sure why it's censored.

>> No.4454381

>>4454371
cuntc

>> No.4454469

stat running and jump right under the first one, stay there untl you killed the third one, jump on platform and wait until you are beneath the fourth one

>> No.4454512

>>4453861
Is this a real quote from Trent Reznor?

>> No.4454516

>>4453840
When kids can no longer manage to beat the Reznor rhinos, that's when I know that the world is doomed.

>> No.4454538

>>4453861
Trent's an absolute idiot in almost every aspect, but this time he nails it.

>> No.4454558

>>4454538
Could you say he... nine inch NAILS IT
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>> No.4454590

>>4454558
Okay, I'll let that one pass because I totally missed the chance to make that lame pun myself.

>> No.4454612

>>4454590
T-thanks.

>> No.4454616

Reznor is easy as fuck. Wendy and Lemmy were much worse bosses.

>> No.4454645

>>4454375
Some message boards would block the word class because of JavaScript exploits.

>> No.4454667

>>4453840
Give us your rom.

>> No.4454681

>>4453840

takes me back...

SNES FTW

>> No.4454703

>>4454616
Reznor is only hard if you hesitate. If you get scared you'll die.

>> No.4454708

>>4454516
When people that are supposed to be at least 18 to post here can't identify a triceratops, that's when I know the world is doomed.

>> No.4454728

>>4453861
>Look at any game on the PlayStation 1 that tries to exceed past the terrible 3D graphics, with their look alike, sound alike franchise attempts
There were some games that did well and look decent on the PSX. There was a lot of wiggly games and a shit ton of shovelware. There was definitely an ugly glitchy uniformity to much of it because of the technical limitations of the system. There are some that do well.


>>4454512
botched but yes.

Also somehow that's a response to gaming companies joining in on motion control. And then he basically continues on a rant " If I were going to make a video game today I would not put in rendered, 3D characters that try to look human." basically ranting that 3D looks terrible and moaning about lipsyncing, despite his favorite dick to suck Nintendo also does that with itsame mario.


Mind you this is from 2009 and he said this "How that applies to Nintendo, and I'm not saying they haven't fucked up a few times too, but they have this sense of here's this game, we're aware of the limitations, but we're going to make the game great with taste and integrity."
You know, right after the Wii was released and the other er... two previous consoles that basically shit the bed because basically not that. And it was the system that did the thing he most hates about 3D compared to the ones he slammed because basically hypocrisy.

Then his buddy Rob says casuals don't play Halo despite it being renowned as babbies first FPS - a giant casual magnet.

>> No.4454738

>>4454708
>t. faggot who got offended because they STILL can't beat the Reznor rhinos

It's okay kid. The world had to end some day.

>> No.4454739

>>4454728
Here are some more choice quotes.

>"What was great about the Wii is that it proved that they could do something that goes back to having just pure fun, that opens up the doors to people like my mom playing."

>" The Wii is just opening up the medium to so many more people using simple, pure fun. Something that original arcade games were all about."

>"Rob: The strength of the Wii isn't so much the motion controller it's that, regardless what it is, you can hand it over to your girlfriend. She'll go, "How do I play this?" You just show her, "Swing it, like this, see?" Two seconds later you're playing a heated game of tennis."

>> No.4454752

>>4454738
Not him, but he has a point. Reznor doesn't look like a rhino, I don't see how you could think he's supposed to be one.

>> No.4454753

>>4454381
jej

>> No.4454773
File: 11 KB, 198x266, Coloradino-box.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4454773

>>4454738
I found a nice retro game for you.

>> No.4454806

>>4454773
>called Color a Dinosaur
>has a giraffe on the cover

Nice try.

>> No.4454875

>>4454752
Plus "Dinosaur Land" is a pretty big clue.

>> No.4455191
File: 346 KB, 640x480, 1465602654895.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4455191

>> No.4455298
File: 460 KB, 900x725, latest.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4455298

>>4454806
Hmm... Anon, what do you see here?

>> No.4455306
File: 10 KB, 256x223, RM_Screen_X3_002.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4455306

>>4453840

>> I'm on my way x
>>Leave /vr to me

Was that thread you too you?

>> No.4455319

>>4455306
no, i don't play mega man games, they're too difficult. the only ones i beat were Legends, X5 and X6

>> No.4455386

>just played this
>see thread

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES

>> No.4455410

>>4454362
literally this

>> No.4455419
File: 43 KB, 231x278, zero_color_manga_by_arielmmx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4455419

>>4455306
>dat entrance and zero's theme kicks in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVqG2mDV40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd984aQDWhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBdsVEJsZmc

>> No.4455489

>>4453840
Cute!

>> No.4455843

>>4455191

>Only have 329k points