[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 74 KB, 362x250, World_Driver_Championship.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4244051 No.4244051 [Reply] [Original]

Is this game any good? I'm looking for a fun racing sim to play on N64 and this seems like the best one, but I'm open to other suggestions.

>> No.4244065
File: 2.66 MB, 640x360, wdc3.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yes, this is by far the best "Gran Turismo-like" on the N64. The graphics are really good for a 5th gen game.

It does have some problems though. Like some version of GT, there's a horrendous difficulty wall at the start of the game since your cars are trash. The music is pretty mediocre as well. Other than that, it's a bloody fine game.

>> No.4244074

>>4244065
>Yes, this is by far the best "Gran Turismo-like" on the N64.
Perfect, this is exactly what I wanted. Thanks for your input. Of the few I checked out this definitely seems like the best. I love the selection of cars, graphics, color palette etc.
>Like some version of GT, there's a horrendous difficulty wall at the start of the game since your cars are trash. The music is pretty mediocre as well. Other than that, it's a bloody fine game.
If that's the worst shit about it, I can live with that. Can't wait to give this a try.

>> No.4244610

>>4244051
>Is this game any good?
No

>> No.4244693

>>4244610
It's funny, you have posters like >>4244065 who clearly love the hobby and really like sharing their opinion and passion with others, and then there's people like you, yet another potato that should have been a throat baby whose only purpose in life is to steal valuable oxygen until he dies.