[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 62 KB, 300x206, GoldenEye007box.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4148140 No.4148140 [Reply] [Original]

What does /vr/ think of this game?

>> No.4148145

very dated

>> No.4148146

>>4148140
Sucks terribly

>> No.4148147

It's on Nintendo 64, so it's automatically going to trigger a lot of people

>> No.4148149

Still fun to play and the only people that say otherwise are just faggots parroting Watchmojo.

/thread

>> No.4148151

>>4148145

Watch the "Games don't age" people call you an idiot.

>> No.4148153

>>4148151
There's a difference between saying "dated" and "aged".
Every retro game is dated by default, so he isn't wrong.

>> No.4148156

>>4148153

What's the difference?

>> No.4148164

>>4148156
Dated implies it's from a date before today.
Aged means that something has changed over time due to its component degrading (for examples, cells in your body), which doesn't happen with computer code. At most you could argue the physical carts are aging, but not the game itself.

>> No.4148173

>>4148140
It's a solid N64 shooter. It has great music, graphics that do the job for a 90s console release and the missions are varied. The gameplay was quite different for its era.
I never played MP, even if people argue it's one of the best on the system for that mode. Whether that's actually true? I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if it's mostly nostalgia like with Mario Kart or Smash Bros.

>> No.4148190
File: 81 KB, 1920x1080, maxresdefault(4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4148140
>playing Goldeneye back in the day
>enormous fun, especially with sniper rifle
>learn years later it was actually Miyamoto's idea to add that weapon
>mfw Daddy Mario made this Rare game perfection

>> No.4148210

>>4148140
It's still a classic of course.

I just find it a bit sad that some younger gamers won't grasp the nuances of its gameplay and simply dismiss it as an outdated version of modern FPS. In reality it's more of a stealth game, kind of like a proto-Thief. I don't think the single player is outdated at all, because there's no game in its unique FPS style that had a better one (Perfect Dark is close). Timesplitters 2 definitely made its multiplayer outdated though IMO.

>> No.4148219

>>4148140
>What does /vr/ think of this game?
Had a lot of fun back in the 90's playing this game.

Nice memory/10.

>> No.4148734

My most played n64 game apart from thps2. I love it but It pales incomparision to pc fps at the time

>> No.4148746

>>4148210
Is there a genre name for the goldeneye/perfect dark/time splitters type of fps? Are there any other games that fit that same mold?

>> No.4148795

>>4148140
We played it so much it made us leeches. Dad had enough and had the electricity cut off. No fucks given, took the tv and goldeneye to local park nearby, plugged it up and played. Fuckin dumb kids being dumb useless kids.

>> No.4148821

>>4148164
You say this which implies you can understand the difference between words yet you still call these old game retro. Really steams my asparagus.

>>4148140
Wasn't very fun back then due to clunky controls and abyssal framerate and I'd wager most people only remember it through rose tinted glasses. I had a lot more fun with the Turok games, especially the second one.

>> No.4148830

>>4148821
>You say this which implies you can understand the difference between words yet you still call these old game retro.
What are you trying to convey?

>> No.4148835

>>4148746
Probably the closest I would know of is arena shooters, like quake etc. Half life would probably be a good fit too. Goldeneye isn't really an arena shooter, but it kind of scratches the multiplayer itch.

>> No.4148837

>>4148210
The multiplayer definitely had a ton of nuance. I'd argue that many shooters do, but damn if you couldn't get good at goldeneye. Those proximity mines were an art in themselves.

>> No.4148957
File: 146 KB, 600x748, 1375440693305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

played the shit out of it back in its hey day. In the end of the second level the enemies would come non stop and I'd barricade myself in the back of the room and just fucking plow.

>> No.4149065

>>4148140
I played the everloving shit out of this game when it came out back in the day. 100%'d it, beat it all on OO, unlocked all the cheats, destroyed my friends at the MP, etc. Same with Perfect Dark.

Not long ago I came under the impression that it "hadn't aged well" like its PC contemporaries of the time. I thought that I can still play Blood, Duke, Quake, etc today (without source ports) and love them to death just as they originally were but not so much GoldenEye. However I've realised I was wrong and that GoldenEye is still also great.

You have a lot more freedom when playing PC FPS due to benefits of KBM and higher frame rates but this doesn't mean that a console FPS is inherently bad. Provided a game is made well for the limitations it is designed for it can still be a compelling and very fun game. GoldenEye is a prime example of this. Just because you're not playing it with the speed and fluidity of Quake doesn't mean it's bad. It's still really satisfying to play through in its own right and I discovered this when I recently returned to it.

A good game is one that provides you with a set of satisfying mechanics that you can master and use to overcome the challenge presented. Even if you don't have the freedom of PC FPS, beating GoldenEye within its limitations is still really enjoyable and thus it's a good game.

>> No.4149070

>>4149065 continued

Now ignoring its limitations, GoldenEye does many things that you don't see often in FPS that are still great to this day. The level design is top notch and sandbox-y with objectives interspersed throughout. I liked how going on a harder difficulty will give you more objectives to do, and how beating the game on harder difficulties will unlock more levels to beat. The speedrun trial requirements on different difficulties that unlock cheats provide even more replay value. The multiplayer itself was amazing -- even today I bet my balls 4 player couch multiplayer will still be super fun -- and my god it is ridiculously customisable (especially when you factor in the unlockable cheats work here, too, btw turbo mode is a must).

All in all it's still a great game that in many ways is still ahead of its time. No you're not going to get a 60FPS PC ego shooter experience (unless you use that mod, but if you play this game with KBM you're trivialising it very much since the enemies are designed with the original control limitations in mind and KBM would make everything piss easy) but as stated a good game is one that forms a cohesive whole with its gameplay mechanics and limitations, which is exactly what GoldenEye does.

>> No.4149415

>>4148746
I dunno. Sandbox FPS? Stealth FPS? It was deliberately built around the limitations of console controllers, which is why the controls are simplified (no jumping) and twitch shooting of people isn't as important, but those PC like mechanics have been replaced with an emphasis on gadgets and stealth.

The way the game punishes you for mistakes in the single player is also different. In a typical FPS, you deal with hitscan enemies that you basically need to kill first before they shoot you, and they deal a moderate amount of damage if you fail and get shot. In Goldeneye style FPS, the enemies blatantly telegraph their actions and also get stunned by shots (useful if surrounded) because of controller limitations but conversely you can be finished off in a single burst of machine gun fire if you don't get out of the fucking way, and there's no health pickups (some armor sometimes though) or health regeneration.

>> No.4149426

Set controls to solitaire and this game is still fun to play

>> No.4149428

>>4149070
Naw it's terrible.

>> No.4149441

Great game that has absolutely stood the test of time.

>> No.4149471

>>4148140
gay FPS bullshit then, gay FPS bullshit now.
This gay bullshit is why we have Halo today

Only good FPS are DOOM and Wolfenstein 3D anyway

>> No.4149479

>>4148140
To be honest, I cannot go back to GoldenEye mainly because I've been playing TimeSplitters 2 since it is the most up to date game with this style of gameplay. I even have a hard time sticking to Perfect Dark's multiplayer for the same reason as GoldenEye, truly a shame.

>> No.4149482
File: 197 KB, 960x540, ratedmforeveryone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4149471
Wow, what an original opinion.
I've never heard that before. Not on /vr/. Nope. Never.

>> No.4149506

>>4148164
Do you really think people who use the term 'aged' are implying degradation? Stop being so goddamn pedantic and sort yourself out. Jesus christ

>> No.4149534

I like that everything explodes if you shoot it enough. More games should do that.

>> No.4149924

>>4149479
>TS2
My nigger who you main? I usually do the riot guy from neo tokyo

>> No.4149961

>>4148145
This

At the time, it was revolutionary, being the first console FPS to have multiplayer, but these days, the controls are very clunky, and serve as a testament to why dual analog sticks became the norm.

It hasn't aged very well.

>> No.4149978

>>4149961
>it aged because I can't take 5 minutes to get used to different control methods
fuck off casual scum

>> No.4149984

>>4149961
the Solitaire control scheme is basically dual analog. But there's still the issue of aim assist

>> No.4149996

>>4148210
>>4149065
>>4149070
Good posts. Yes, we can all make fun of Goldeneye for having frame rate and resolution issues on the native hardware, but feature-wise the game is still pretty cool. There are things in Goldeneye you still don't see in most games today. When was the last like you pulled a gun on a non-hostile NPC and scared him into dropping a keycard?

I fire up the emulator and play GE and Perfect Dark now and then. The shooting mechanics still feel great thanks to the enemy hit reactions and the THWAP THWAP THWAP of the bullet hits is so satisfying.

>> No.4150412
File: 9 KB, 200x218, eternautaviejo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4149961
>aged

>> No.4150443

>>4149961
>the first console FPS to have multiplayer
Didn't SNES Doom have two-player?

>> No.4150467
File: 16 KB, 452x325, images-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mfw discovered boris and xenia was on xmen movie

>> No.4150567

>>4148145
games don't age retard.

>> No.4150675

>>4149471
let me guess, you only play jrpgs and you're a wizard?

>> No.4150761

>>4148151
The controls are really weird compared to the control scheme that got normalized during the next console generation with games like Red Faction. But after a few minutes of playing it'll come back to you, but probably only if you were alive to play it when it was new.

I remember Red Faction being hard as fuck to wrap my head around at first with the dual control stick setup. I bet for a kiddo, going back and trying to figure out goldeneye and perfect dark would be just as awkward

>> No.4150770

I like how it feels to aim in Goldeneye.
Sure, mouse and keyboard is how FPS games are "meant" to be played (although honestly, back in the day I played Doom and other old FPS with arrow keys, and so did everyone else I knew - Quake is when kb+m started to get used more). But Goldeneye has its own feel, I like how you aim, holding R and using the analog stick, the movement is very smooth, I can't get the same level of smoothness with a mouse.

>> No.4150772

>>4148746
Probably depends on what aspect you think makes it unique. To me the most iconic part of GE and PD's level design is that they are modeled to be realist locations, complete with closets and break rooms and other worthless (from a gameplay perspective) stuff, and you aren't really told where to go so there's a huge exploration aspect. Which I personally think is awesome except it can bring things to a screeching halt in some levels like the archives where Natalya is in a different place every time you play through the mission and its so repetitive and samey its easy to get lost.

Whoever said its like thief isn't far off the mark, although I personally find it pretty much impossible to get through most missions without tripping an alarm, even though its supposedly technically possible in a lot of levels.

>> No.4150774

>>4149978
>having to stand still and hold a button just to aim normally isn't bad
>being unable to move in one direction and aim in another direction isn't bad

fuck off rose-tinted-goggle-wearing scum

>> No.4150783

>>4150774
Set controls to solitaire.

>> No.4150886

>>4149070
>No you're not going to get a 60FPS PC ego shooter experience
Even back in the 90s you couldn't run shooters like Quake to run at such a high framerate. If anything it probably ran at 35 fps like most first person shooters were on DOS.

>> No.4150916

>>4149924
You mean Sgt Shocks? I main Gretel Mk. II, Lt Shade and Corp Hart.

>> No.4150960

Someone has probably mentioned this already but it's worth knowing that there's a control scheme where you left hand is on the dpad and your right hand is on the stick. This works well for those who want a "modern" control scheme. I know it sounds bizarre but it's worth a shot.

>> No.4150971

While we're here I have a question - what is the "legit" way to beat Travelyn on 00 Agent Cradle? I know that thing about running back and forth between the low platforms and shooting over the railing. Every guide I've checked says use that strategy. But surely there has to be a way that isn't a broken mechanic to win? I run out of ammo every time I try shooting him in the back, even abusing the sidestep+turn = speedboost technique.

>> No.4150991

>>4150886
BUILD engine games ran at 60fps

>> No.4151006

>>4148140
I enjoyed it when it was new, I haven't played it in years though.

>> No.4151021

>>4150971
Nobody knows because we don't play videogames.

>> No.4151050

>>4148140
I suck at FPS games. So I guess it's not something I care about, but Goldeneye is definitely a better game than any of the Call Of Duty games.

>> No.4151190

>>4150971
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've always beaten Trevelyan the "legit" way, I think. He sometimes waits for you in places like the engine room. You pop out and shoot him (maybe with a little corner peeking, but you can do it just based on reflexes), then he says a couple lines and runs away to a new location. Follow, repeat a few times, then after he takes enough damage he goes down to the bottom spire. You don't try to shoot him while he's running from place to place... it only takes one "hit" each time he stops to get him to say something and move on.

>> No.4151217

>>4151190

So is he not taking damage then if you shoot him while he's running? And how are you supposed to know that if it's true?

>> No.4151253

Aged poorly on its native hardware, it actually holds up ok when you emulate and make some "quality of life adjustments".

And yes to some of you dipshits who never fail to point it out, aged. If you played a fucking game like System Shock or Alone in the Dark and think "Oh wow, this seems like it could have been released 2 months ago" please drink a pass of cyanide. They were ok for the time but are mechanically shit and visually muddy in comparison. Indicative of their time. Old.

>> No.4151318

>>4148140

The multiplayer is overrated but I can understand its appeal at the time when there was nothing like it.

Still, the single player campaign is one of the best ever made in an FPS game.

Overall a very good game, though Perfect Dark surpasses it in every single aspect.

>> No.4151384

>>4149984
>>4150783
Everyone seems to overlook this and I don't know why. THE C BUTTONS ACT AS A SECOND FUCKING STICK

>> No.4151417

>>4150991
No, it ran at whatever FPS your PC was capable of

>> No.4151447

>>4150774
>>being unable to move in one direction and aim in another direction isn't bad

In no normal control scheme does that ever happen on any game on the N64. What you're referring to is if you want to analogue aim, which as was pointed out is solved by using Solitaire. Solitaire should be the default.

I think you're just one of those hit-and-run guys that has some stupid cliched response for everything you don't play/never played, some great "putdown" to establish how others are a bunch of delusional idiots because they don't like the same things you do just to make yourself feel better.

>> No.4151479

Everything about Goldeneye is amazing, even the soundtrack is 10/10. Masterclass in game design. Most of the haters are just salty PC bros.

>> No.4151484

>>4151417
And I got well over 60 with my Pentium 200Mhz MMX :^)

nice huh? what was your shitty childhood like?

>> No.4151492

>>4148140
It was fun at the time but now that tons of better console FPS have came along since then it is harder to go back and enjoy this game. There is a source multiplayer remake that looks amazing but I don't think much people play it. Its soundtrack is amazing to listen to.

So overall it is an important game, especially for console FPS, but it is more a product of its time. I wouldn't recommend it to people who never played it since they can be playing much better FPS games. Even Doom which is older is great to play even today. This game not so much.

Not saying this like the people who say its aged (stupid meme btw). I'm just saying that it was a huge novelty since console FPS weren't usually done well until this game came along. Since then it has been surpassed by quite a large margin. It still has some things you don't really see in modern FPS anymore like being able to shoot the gun out of enemy hands but big deal I say. If developers weren't lazy they could easily include shit like that.

>> No.4151496

Itt: people that don't know how to use the c-buttons alongside the analog stick to aim and move at the same time.

I can do on goldeneye everything a player can do with dual stick. Stop being such a noob.

>> No.4151514

>>4151496

The only people who don't know this are Johnny Come-Latelys. Every gaming magazine and hints page in the day told you to try out the different control schemes, plus for multiplayer it was essential.

>> No.4151518

>>4148140
I like it.
But I like the Timesplitters series more.

>> No.4151524

>>4150916
no, he's talking about the Riot Officer

>> No.4151572

>>4151492
>tons of better console FPS have came along since then
Like what?

Please don't say Halo. Please don't say Halo.

>> No.4151609

I really liked the Rare/Free Radical approach to FPS level design: not old school mazes but not completely braindead linear either with multiple objectives you have to look out for throughout the level.

Twinstick aiming is shit anyway and the autoaim/hold R for precision aiming was fine to me, which is the problem msot people have with these older console shooters. TS2 is still my favorite console FPS.

>> No.4151629

>>4151217
You're not even supposed to be able to catch up with him while running. He keeps moving around to different spots, pausing until you get a hit on him, then he says a new line of dialogue and moves again. This is like boss pattern recognition 101. You keep hitting him when he stops and after a few times he says "it's time to end this once and for all" or whatever and heads down to the bottle of the map. It's not exactly a puzzle, man.

>> No.4151638

>>4151609
i've recently been playing TS2 and TSFP on gamecube. Aiming with the gamecube's c-stick is a bit of a chore, but I found it to be better on Future Perfect than on 2. Are there settings that can be tweaked on 2?

>> No.4151645

>>4151514
>for multiplayer it was essential
I went to a video game convention and they had an N64 with Goldeneye set up. I joined a group about to play, said "hold up, let me change my controls" and put them on 1.2. I played for a while and then left, and for the rest of the evening I kept seeing people trying to play 4-player multi with someone saying "watch one, that controller is the one with the messed up controls." No one ever even tried to change it back. I didn't even own an N64 and I knew this shit for christ's sake.

>> No.4151656

>>4151514
Johnny Come-Latelys wouldn't even be able to find the option for changing the controls

>> No.4151746
File: 7 KB, 250x225, 250[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4151524
Sgt. Shock

>> No.4152257

>>4149471
t. doombabby

>> No.4152275

>>4150916
Are you trans? or biofem?

>> No.4152838

>>4152275
I also main Pvt. Coal.

>> No.4153140

>>4151514

>different control schemes.

fuck that, I used the standard scheme and ruled at it.

>> No.4153145
File: 43 KB, 500x489, vibeogaymes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4149482
>>4150675
>>4152257

It's okay to not agree, fwiw I called the game itself gay and faggot, but you guys sure are attached on an identitarian level with this bunch of ones and zeroes.
You don't see me sperging out like this and calling YOU names when YOU say gay faggoty shit about things I like

>> No.4154710

>>4153145
>identitarian
go to bed ryan

>> No.4154780
File: 25 KB, 624x383, _92243182_richardtaylorpa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4150567

>> No.4154845

>>4148140
People only like this game because they grew up with it. Anyone who says it's one of the "greatest FPS games ever" has seriously rose-tinted glasses.

>> No.4154883

>>4154845
People who don't think Goldeneye is one of the greatest FPS ever don't know shit about game design, and are almost certainly graphic/control babbies

>> No.4154979

>>4148164
dated means the game didnt age well in terms of enjoyability

aged means time period was before

for example, it could age well, which means time is passing but the enjoymwnt remains

>> No.4154985

>>4154979
>enjoyabilitiy
You mean that thing that is entirely subjective?

Aged is related to living things, or at least things that can deteriorate over time. Look up your dictionary.
Dated, on the other hand, has to do with something from an actual date, or point in time, that might not change over time, but people's perception or appreciation of it might, for example retro video games. Again, look up your dictionary if you don't believe me.

>> No.4155026

>>4154883
>controls aren't a crucial factor in a game being good

Imagine being this retarded

>> No.4155067

>>4155026
It's more to do with babbies who are unable to use any controls that vary from modern games.

>> No.4155082

>>4148140
Perfect Dark is better, but it just so happens that everyone already cemented their splitscreen memories with Goldeneye.

>> No.4155086

>>4148835
I know you said GE isn't an arena shooter but
>Goldeneye
>can't jump
>"""arena shooter"""

>> No.4155093

>>4155082
This... perfect dark was amazing. I loved how customizable the multiplayer was.

>> No.4155110

>>4155067
This.

>> No.4155540

>>4155067
Because modern controls are more intuitive?

If you like a game because it reminds you of your childhood then there's nothing wrong with that. But it's dumb to defend a mediocre game because it happened to be released when you were 12

>> No.4155567

>>4155540
>goldeneye is mediocre
WEW LAD

>> No.4155579

There's no denying it was a fun multiplayer game, but man did it run like molasses. Same with perfect dark, I can't believe how we put up with that shit.

>> No.4155581

>>4155540

This might come as a shock to you, but not everyone who liked this game played it when they were 12.

>> No.4155731

Just finished both Perfect dark and Goldeneye after a while.

Gotta say, I'm amazed I was never annoyed by the framerates and slowdowns. 007's cradle level is a fucking slideshow and rage inducing as hell because of that.

Still enjoyed it much once I came past all that.

>> No.4155735

>>4155082
The thing I dislike about perfect dark is how everything becomes ayy lmao's in single player campaign. Those last levels almost feel like I'm playing Daikatana.

I prefer just shooting people in rare's fps games

>> No.4155750

>>4155735
if aliens reacted like goldeneye dudes when shot in the groin, you wouldnt saying that

>> No.4155762

>>4155750
not really but animation and design of aliens in PD blows

>> No.4156834

>>4155567
If you go back and actually play it, then yes it is. Even compared to its contemporaries (Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, etc.) it's utterly underwhelming.

>> No.4156915

>>4156834
Are you...actually trying to say Quake has a better single player than Goldeneye?

>> No.4156936

>>4156915
>Rare>iD@FPS
WTF

>> No.4156942

>>4156936
He's talking about the single player, not the whole company.
It's possible to like both Goldeneye and Quake if you aren't an anal nerd.

>> No.4156959

>>4148140
Goldeneye has some things going for it:
1) the best game the system had to offer
2) fun multiplayer for console peasants
3) a mature game in mario land
3) It was a somewhat realistic fps in a time where fps games were either dominated by fantasy or sci-fi genres.

>> No.4156964

>>4156936
Sorry if I've shattered any of your sacred cows, but it's pretty well accepted that Quake's single player wasn't that great, while Goldeneye had a very good single player.

As for multiplayer, it's hard to compare the two since they were designed for different things. Goldeneye's multiplayer is more party oriented and has gadget-based strategies like playing around with mines, while Quake's is more of a straight aim-and-movement-skill based shooter

>> No.4156968

>>4156959
You need to explore the N64 catalogue more.
And if possible, avoid emulation.

>> No.4156983

>>4156968
no way
I regret selling my snes with 20+ cartridges to buy this piece of shit. I will never ever in my life play anything from nintendo again.

>> No.4156996

>>4156983
You're not a kid anymore, and these systems and games aren't as expensive as they were on release, anon. Come on.

>> No.4157000

>>4156983
>having to sell shit to buy other shit
hows it feel to be a poorfag

>> No.4157004

>>4157000
Everyone's a poorfag as a kid though, kek

>> No.4157005

Feels dated until you use the two-controller dual analog control setups.
I've heard people say the two-controller setups are "weird" or hard to use. Are these people that have never played a console FPS after N64?

>> No.4157030

>>4157005
It doesn't even need two-controller setup. I used to play with movement on C-buttons and mouse look with analog and it was perfectly fine. You don't need an analog stick to WASD

>>4157000
feels normal. I wasn't rich so I couldn't feel different. It doesn't matter, my dad was a construction worker and my mom was a stay at home shit but because they were poor it made me want to strive to be better and I managed it by graduating as an electrical engineer with a post-graduation in telecommunications . My rich cousin on the other hand never had to strive for anything and is a depressed drug addict who only leeches his parents money.

>> No.4157059

>>4151217
>And how are you supposed to know that if it's true?
If you put 800 ZMG shots in his back and he doesn't even flinch then you should be able to figure out you're not doing it right.

>> No.4157298

>>4148140
Worst place to ask. A room full of hipster contrarian sonydrones and pc obese users who strongly believe that every pc of the 90's made all of their games ran at 60 fps.
Goldeneye It's a very good game and it pushed the genre for later generations of console fps. You don't have to be a retarded purist of mouse+keyboard to know that a game like this is good.

>> No.4157334

>>4157298
60 fps are you fucking dumb? This is console standard.

My quake gameplay was ran at at least 130 fps back in the day.

I still have my old CRT cuz this bullshit 100mhz LCD monitor makes it look like there's trails everywhere. Not fast enough

>> No.4158713

>>4148140
Jesus fuck.
I had soooo much hours in it It's hard to count. Right now - Impossible to play, Aged badly.
Controls stiffed AF.
Back then - One of the best fucking games

>> No.4158723

>>4150761

this

dual analog fps on console was odd as fuck for me for a while

>> No.4158774

>>4151447
nice ad hominem bruh

>> No.4158775

>>4158774
That's not how ad homs work you nigger

>> No.4158778

>>4151518
yes bro

>> No.4158797

>>4149426
Kissy

>> No.4159316

>>4157059
I do think it makes a difference if you shoot him while running, as on Agent if you get enough shots you can kill him before he reaches the bottom of the Cradle. On hard though it's negligible and not worth it if at all. I'm not even sure if the Golden Gun can make a difference on hard.