[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 58 KB, 625x628, pensive potabo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4004102 No.4004102 [Reply] [Original]

How does /vr/ feel about Youtube channel shilling? /v/ has some decent threads but I'd like to find a more specific (retro gayman) audience.

>> No.4004105

Same as /v/, largely. Some like them, most hate them and the peace is kept by keeping them in containment threads.

>> No.4004117
File: 31 KB, 640x849, mega dick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4004105
Thanks, I'll lurk moar then to find some.

>> No.4004209

>>4004102

Apparently they're starting to get deleted. I'm split on whether this is good or bad.

Obviously they shouldn't be here, because it's mostly people getting tribalistic about members of Cinemamassacre, and there's zero real discussion of vidya (that could be set about a LOT of threads on /vr/), but at the same time, they're containment for an especially cancerous type of poster who cannot be convinced to keep their shit off /vr/.

>> No.4004393

>>4004209
they really weren't. people were still making additional e-celeb threads, just now there was a place to >> at instead of saging.
it's a nice idea in theory, talking about games you discovered through e-celebs and whether you agree/disagree with their points, but there wasn't any of that
just people pretending to be retarded

which is normal, but at least pretend to be retarded about vidya and not some faggot on youtube