[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 102 KB, 346x226, 146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3948924 No.3948924[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Do any of you have any traumatic experiences associated with video games. I have one in particular.

>> No.3948928

>>3948924
>>>v

>> No.3948931

>>3948928
>>>/v/
Fixed that for you, desu.

>> No.3948948

>>3948924
There used to be a video rental place at the top of my road that did megadrive games for 50p a night or £1 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday daytime. My mum and step dad let me rent Ghouls n Ghosts whilst they had their friends over and gave me some red wine. Basically kept me out the way while they did adult shit (I must of been 8 or 9). Anyway, I played the game solid for hours well up until gone midnight while slowly drinking my way through this half bottle of red. I got wasted and sucked into the darkness of the game and it's spoopyness and difficulty. Ended up hurling red shit all over my megadrive and carpet and passing out with the game still playing. Too wasted to turn it off or seek help, I was trapped with the demo screen rolling for hours. Now ghouls n Ghosts makes me feel sick =S