[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 70 KB, 942x667, 1484020253019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3772759 No.3772759 [Reply] [Original]

What's the best final fantasy?

>> No.3772765

>>3772759
Tactics

>> No.3772769

>>3772759
9, Bravely Default, and Tactics

>> No.3772770

>>3772759
FF II

>> No.3772772

>>3772765
>>3772769
Which tactics?

>> No.3772776

>>3772759
the one that you don't like

>> No.3772779

Official Retro FF Power Rankings

1. VI
2. Tactics
3. VII
4. IX
5. V
6. IV
7. III
8. I
9. VIII

90000001. II

>> No.3772782

>>3772779
From worst to best, I see.

>> No.3772783

>>3772779
I think that IV should be higher and why the hate for the II?

>> No.3772786

>>3772770
This

i.e. "IV"

>> No.3772795

Mystic Quest.

>> No.3772797

>>3772783
Dumb leveling system

>> No.3772817

>>3772772
The retro one.

>> No.3772819
File: 276 KB, 400x475, Ff12cast.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.3772821

>>3772819
>the worst story in the series
No thanks

>> No.3772825

>>3772821
It's the only story in the series that isn't about stopping an evil ultra super god that's trying to destroy the universe.

>> No.3772841

>>3772821
also
>the worst combact system in the series

>> No.3772848

>>3772841
When you come to Los Angeles you can suck my cock.

>> No.3772874

>>3772819
FFXII is a ps2 game yet somehow it managed to be more bland than any NES FF, that's kinda amazing

>> No.3772882

>>3772759
FF6, its a beautiful master piece

>> No.3772930

>>3772819
>>3772874

I think that FFXII is the absolute best FF has to offer. The combat system is the best in the series. Unfortunately, the story leaves something to be desired.

>>3772825
This was a nice change of pace for the series.

>> No.3772952

>>3772930
When it comes to optional content though, it's amazing. And unlike FFX your character's powerlevels don't reach "One shot the final boss" heights without a metric fuckton of luck and effort.

But yes, the story sucked, the worldbuilding and lore was very well thought out but the story was laaaaaaaaame.

>> No.3772961
File: 137 KB, 1542x1078, KujaFMV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What are some other games that have a trap villain

>> No.3772965

>>3772961
Kuja is androgynous, not a trap.

>> No.3773860

VI, VII, and Tactics are easily the best and though VII is my favorite you could argue for any of them as being the greatest ever (even outside of the series itself)

After that games like V and IX are nearly as good, while VIII and X are both incredibly well-done too but also victims of weird Nomura wankery that has now totally assimilated and destroyed Square. IV is a great and playable entry to the series but incredibly simplistic and dated. Haven't played XII. The first three final fantasies are classics but show their age.

Also Final Fantasy VI fans are such fucking cancer, like the baiter OP

>> No.3773872

>>3772759
5 there is a reason why Sakagushi thinks is one of the best and why Bravely Default took its job system as basis for their game.

>> No.3773906

>>3773860
IV easily beats VIII and X, not even a question.
VIII is literally XIII tier.

>> No.3773983
File: 3.55 MB, 1920x1080, final-fantasy-type-0-hd-class-zero.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3772759
Final Fantasy Type-0. It's easily the best thing post IX. I might buy a physical PSP just to get the genuine feel of playing it.

>> No.3774053

>>3773860

>Also Final Fantasy VI fans are such fucking cancer, like the baiter OP

That's because most FF6 fans are only fans of the game because they want to show their old-school credentials: latching onto the most accessible of the old FF games is a way of showing that you're a "real" FF fan who liked the series before it went mainstream. It goes without saying that people with this kind of mentality are invariably cancer.

Note that FF6 worship is a purely western phenomenon; the Japs don't really care about it. That's because the series was always popular over there and FF7 didn't really change anything, so you can't derive a sense of superiority from being a 6 fan.

Not *all* FF6 fans are cancer, but it generally has the most obnoxious fanbase of all the FF games.

>> No.3774067

>>3772772
Did I say "Tactics Advance", faggot?

>> No.3774220

Out of all the ones I've played, the only one I actually dislike is X-2. Even the weaker ones are okay at worst but still playable.

My favorite is V because of how the job system works.

>> No.3774261
File: 96 KB, 800x600, squalweardis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sqrt(FF64)

Objectively the best FF before or since.
Best setting, best characters, best customization, best music, best story, I could go on.

The only FFs to even come close to it are FFX-2 and FF2 (Famicom).

>> No.3774308
File: 33 KB, 300x100, 1472765502751.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3772769
>Bravely Default

>> No.3774381

>>3772770
You're an original. Your opinion is fine. It's a good game.

>> No.3774409

>>3774381
Nah it was shit.

I played the PS1 version and got did i hate to play the game and the only reason i kept playing was because of the characters and story.

I had far more fun playing the original FF3 on nes (Emulated on my PS1).

>> No.3774417

>>3772961
rly passable

>> No.3774473

I've only played 7, 8, and 9. Out of the 3, I thought they were all ok, but I like 8 because it had the potential of being good.

>> No.3774597

V is so fucking good.

>> No.3774721

Main series rankings

ELDER GOD TIER
VII

CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED TIER
VIII

GREAT TIER
IV
IX

HAS THAT ONE GIMMICK THAT'S GREAT TIER
V
II

GOOD ENOUGH TIER
I
III

MOST OBNOXIOUS FANBASE THAT RUINS THESE DISCUSSIONS TIER
VI

>> No.3775716

>>3774721
IXfags need to go in "MOST OBNOXIOUS FANBASE THAT RUINS THESE DISCUSSIONS TIER"

>> No.3775745

>>3775716
They're getting there, but VI fags have a long and storied history of being insufferable cunts. Credit where credit is due.

>> No.3775807

>>3775745
>They're getting there, but VI fags have a long and storied history of being insufferable cunts.

Not as long as VII

I say this as somebody who only likes V and Tactics

>> No.3776189

>>3772759

>> No.3776397
File: 97 KB, 1024x768, final-fantasy-viii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3772759
Most flexible gameplay: VIII
Junctions have both in-battle and field effects that let you do basically anything you want, and triple tried is awesome, even chocobo world brings a little something extra.

Most consistent gameplay: V
The job system, if you've ever played V I don't need to really elaborate here. It's the most solid rendition of the job system the series has had, it's extremely varied yet simple enough that it doesn't become overwhelmingly boring as would happen on later entries.

Best story: VI
...though that's not saying much in a series that pulls random moon people, evil trees and necrons out of its butt at the eleventh hour and expect us to take it seriously. But VI did have the most fleshed out, consistent story, with no random ass pulls or HA HA HA HA HAAA cringey bullshit. You could make a case for VII but the early Evangelion syndrome it had (meaning some dramatic "symbolic" pretentious nonsense) made it a lot more inconsistent. VI was simpler and that makes it more solid.

My personal favorite: VIII
Do I think the story is fucking stupid? Yes, though that's more about its execution that its original idea. But honestly I don't give two fucks about the story when the music is tight and the gameplay is just SO VARIED that alongside V it's the one FF game I can replay the most and always get something new out of. Also it has the coolest logo and I'm shallow like that. Worst fault where it counts (ie the gameplay) is that GF summons are unskippable.

WORST FANBASE: IX
Without a fucking doubt. It was a fun throwback to the simpler days of Final Fantasy but get a grip, IX makes X's story look like the Illiad and the battle gameplay is not that special. I think this one became way too overrated during the "let's hate VII" phase we all went through during the late 2000s. It's a really good game but it has a ton of flaws.

>> No.3776408

>>3776397
Local VII hater here just posting to say_
Finally someone I can agree with who has a neutral opinion of VII.

I "kinda" liked IX but it fell COMPLETELY APART with Necro.
It really is unjustified and just out of nowhere.
It was really a chill RPG until the literal last minute.

>> No.3776414

>>3775745
I think that even at their most insufferable, VI "suicide scenes are 3deep5u" fags will never compare to Tactics, who are basically the fedoras of the franchise. "Religion is evil, 7deep9me" is even more annoying because it always devolves into how Tactics has a Very Serious Message on religion. It's also really cringey because it's obvious they have never actually read anything about religion outside of FFT for the game to cause such an "impact" on them. It gets even worse when they talk about FFT gameplay and act as if it's the best SRPG ever when even LUCT was better in most respects.

My ranking of shitty fanbases as of right now would be FFT >> FFIX > FFVI > FFVII

>> No.3776437

>>3776397
IX's battle gameplay is actually the worst of the series. The extremely long battle animations, which don't pause the timers for status effects like Haste or Slow, make the game's pace crawl whenever you get into a battle, made even worse by the ridiculously high encounter rate. I didn't like the equipment learning system much either, but the synth system was pretty okay. The OST is overall decent, but there are a few tracks I didn't like. The plot had so many directions before going the 2deep4u route that it decided on the end, and I didn't really enjoy the final boss.

>> No.3776440

Tactics. I have played this game 10+ times.

>> No.3777056
File: 72 KB, 956x500, 1269608214963.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3772765
FPBP

>> No.3777092
File: 221 KB, 800x675, 47509f08102dd445dd8ccc45e773515f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3776397
>(meaning some dramatic "symbolic" pretentious nonsense)

Which parts of the story incorporates that?

>> No.3777325

>>3777092
All the stuff involving Sephiroth and his angelic faggotry.

>> No.3777349

>>3777325

So only in the final battle, where Kefka also randomly becomes an angelic deity?

Okay then.

>> No.3777357

Final fantasy VII offcorse mate Kek.

>> No.3777404

>>3777325
>>3777349
Kefka becomes a god of destruction halfway through the game and it's explained how he pulls it off. Sephirot randomly becomes a one-winged angel (because his name is a kabbalic referece, so deep).

>>3777092
The whole amnesia plot was needlessly convoluted and only served to incorporate some "mind-blowing" reality vs. perception themes, as well as to have some personal angst between Sephirot and Cloud (as if Aeris dying wasn't enough). Shinra exploiting mako was treated as a serious thing, probably because they wanted to have a reference to real world oil extraction, but Shinra itself was handled with the subtlety of a Captain Planet villain. And it's the only FF to date that has an artsy open-ended ending movie that answers practically nothing and that sequels disregard anyhow.

FFVII's plot is at its best when it balances serious, coherent stuff with silly stuff like crossdessing and "let's mosey". Regretfully, the compilation sequels opt to focus on the serious/"edgy" stuff without any regard for what made the initial game fun. That's obviously not VII's fault, but it did have many elements that were handled with certain pretentiousness, elements that suffer from weak planning. But the game gives them undue attention, and that only enhances how weak said elements truly are.

>> No.3777436

>>3777404
The amnesia subplot wasn't that bad, honestly. The only think that didn't make sense was Tifa not saying anything to Cloud even though she knew something was wrong with his story the whole time, though it's implied (but never outright confirmed) she only did it because she wanted to know the truth and to keep his sanity in tact.

>> No.3777662

>>3777404
>amnesia plot
Wew, really stretching aren't we? Wasn't amnesia a plot point in 6? And 5? And 4? And 8? And 9? Ah, but this is Final Fantasy VII and you're singing Kefka's praises, so the double standards shouldn't be surprising.

And Kefka doesn't become a God of Destruction. See, Kefka is more the hero of Final Fantasy VI. What you have is a villain so woefully retarded, inept and broken that he can't accomplish anything. Had Gestahl taken the Godesses' power, he'd have immediately wiped out the Returners and taken control of the world. But lolsorandum Kefka, mad and unfocused as he was, just randomly shot his literal LAZURZ everywhere and nowhere. He was so unfocused he managed to blow apart continents and kill virtually no one.

While AVALANCHE had to stop Sephiroth from absorbing the Lifestream via Meteor's calamity and becoming an unstoppable God, the Returners just waltzed right up to "God Kefka" and put him down like the mad dog he was. And frankly, the whole world owes him a thank you. Had any passingly competent villain from FF6 - hell, even Ultros, managed to get the Goddess's power, that's all she wrote. But it was the derpy Reddit clown who blocked the Emperor and saved the world.

>> No.3777672
File: 101 KB, 513x486, WeW Lad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3777662
>wew
wew

>> No.3777673
File: 10 KB, 123x127, 1452737908697.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3777672
>wew
wew
>wew

>> No.3777684

>>3777662
Kefka was always a loose cannon who did it for the lols. thing is, he was competent enough to do things like poison the water supply (which is a war crime), and create and utilize the slave crown. it seems that he became more irrational as he achieved more power.

as for amnesia, yes that's a common plot point. you could even argue for amnesia in ff1.

>> No.3777690

>>3777662
I said I thought VI had the best FF story, but that that wasn't saying much because most (all) FF stories are dumb. Yet in V, IV, and VIII amnesia wasn't an underlying subplot with serious, drawn-out scenes and angst that builds up right up to the game's actual final battle. In those games, amnesia comes from awakening after suspended animation, blows to the head, or, in VI's case, the slave crown. It's simple, it makes sense. Hell, in VIII amnesia is the most ridiculous plot point, but even in that game, in which Squall is prone to stupid brooding, nobody dwells on amnesia. It's VII that brings it to the forefront of the plot, turns amnesia into a convoluted series of complementary personality disorders, and has you travelling the main character's subconscious and other such pretentious nonsense.

VI has the most solid, consistent plot, and therefore I think it's the best story in a series of games with really dumb stories. VII could be a contender if it didn't take itself too seriously and hadn't overdone many of its (equally dumb) plot points. That's it. I'm not singing Kefka's praises, but at least his appearance is explained, and so are his motivations, at least more consistently than stuff like Cloud of Darkness, Exdeath, and Ultimecia.

And sorry to be the one that tells you this, but even Cloud of Darkness, Exdeath and Ultimecia were more CONSISTENT than Sephirot in their motivations. They don't switch from "wanting my alien mom back" to "wanting to become a god" every two seconds just because.

>> No.3777714

>>3772759
V is my favorite, but VI is the best.

>> No.3777781

>>3777690
>Yet in V, IV, and VIII amnesia wasn't an underlying subplot
The hell are you on about? Amnesia in FF8 was one of the central plot points. Remember the Guardian Forces? The Orphanage? Arguably in FF5 too, given Galuf is one of the original Warriors of Dawn and King from the Second World that could've solved all the problems in the game near immediately instead of being the comic-relief amnesiac while you pirated around the seas.

And let's be honest here. FF4, 6 and 7 all have essentially the same plot. The super soldier Half-Lunarian/Half-Esper/Jenova-Celled protagonist that works for the evil Baron/Gestahl/Shinra defects and forms a resistance group with the stereotypical FF characters of monk Yang/Sabin/Tifa, ninja Edge/Shadow/Yuffie, machinist Cid/Edgar/Cid, at least one person of royal or noble blood Edward/Twins/Yuffie, etc. They discover the main antagonist is actually Zemus/Kefka/Sephiroth and utilize their airship Enterprise/Blackjack/Highwind to try and stop the end of the world from Giant of Babel/Light of Heaven/Meteor.

And honestly, if you still think Sephiroth's motives are unclear twenty years after the game came out... it's not that the game is too convoluted. It's that you're not particularly bright. What part did you not get? Was it that his motivations changed from when he thought he was just a strong SOLDIER into believing he was an Ancient? Or when he discovered that Jenova was an alien invader and he was her issue? Where's the disconnect when you threw the controller aside and decided a villain with an evolving motivation was too hard to follow?

>> No.3777793

>>3772759
Best story and cast? VI.
When Ceres tried killing herself from jumping off a cliff, fucking feels train. Cyan's actual feels train... fuck me. The characters really pulled me in.

Of course, someone trying to take over the world is cliché but Kekah is like Final Fantasy's joker. He actually fucked the world... ruined it.

Best magic system? I really had fun with VII's materia system. Loved how I could customize it on weapons and how to grow it.

Battle system? Tactics. Though I find the story convoluted, the battle system is pretty fun. Reminds be of being strategic like in chess.

>> No.3777804

>>3777781
Please learn how to read, because I especifically said that in those games, amnesia wasn't a subplot
>WITH serious, drawn-out scenes and angst that builds up right up to the game's actual final battle.
Yeah, GF cause memory loss. That's mentioned at most a couple times in obscure places, then you get to the orphanage, whoops we grew up together and GF made us forget, anyhow let's go through Time Compression. That's all that comes of it. You don't travel to Squall's brain to fix his memory loss and watch angsty cutscenes. It's something that just happens and people move on. It's never the focus of the game for more than two minutes.

FF4, 6 and 7 do have the same plot structure, but FF4 has a bunch of stuff that just shows up inanely and with no build up (the lunarians). 6 and 7 are far better when it comes to foreshadowing what's going to happen.

Sephirot doesn't "evolve". He just changes motivations haphazardly.

Please learn how to read because everything you're arguing, I've already explained here: >>3777690. Everything but the FF4/6/7 comparison, which is the one new thing you're mentioning just because (since it has nothing to do with anything we're talking about, but okay).

>> No.3777868

>>3777804
>Please learn how to read
>especifically
Buh-dum tish.

>You don't travel to Squall's brain to fix his memory loss and watch angsty cutscenes. It's something that just happens and people move on. It's never the focus of the game for more than two minutes.
Well, at least we've confirmed you've never actually played FF8 before. It wasn't just "lol we all grew up together, that's so wild!" you're missing Ellone, Edea, Cid and the relationships they had with them. It profoundly shifts the narrative of the game. They're not out to kill the evil Sorceress, they're out to kill their adoptive mother. Everything is contextualized by that, all the way back to Irvine's reluctance to take the shot.

>FF4 has a bunch of stuff that just shows up inanely and with no build up
Like Kefka suddenly being able to manipulate the Goddess Statues with no prior knowledge or research on what to do, despite it being something Gesthal had worked on and researched for decades? Or Banon disappearing and no one ever questioning it ever again or even mentioning his name? Or Celes having a twin named Maria that mysteriously vanishes and no one searches for or questions what happened to? Or the glaring "who is Siegfried and what's his relevance to the story?" that went nowhere. And it's not particularly hard to defend Cecil's background when characters like Gogo, Umaro and Mog exist in FF6.

>Sephirot doesn't "evolve". He just changes motivations haphazardly.
Only if you were too slow to follow the plot. I mean, the game really goes out of its way to explain it in excruciating detail to you. Again, I have to ask... what didn't you get? What seemed "sudden" to you that wasn't overwhelmingly justified and explained in the game?

>Everything but the FF4/6/7 comparison, which is the one new thing you're mentioning just because
Wasn't this you:
>>VI has the most solid, consistent plot
Because if you're going to suck off FF6's plot when it's the same damn plot as 4 and 7...

>> No.3779209

>>3772759
SaGa for the gb

>> No.3779683

>>3777868
Whoops, you got me, English isn't my first language. Guess that makes the actual content of my message irrelevant!

I've played FF8. Nobody in dwells on the implications of growing up together raised by Edea outside of the orphanage scene. By the time they realize they forgot about the orphanage, they're not out to kill Edea. They're after Ultimecia. Previous events are contextualized by the orphanage revelation, but it doesn't influence what comes next.

And the point here is that it's just one scene. You CAN think about what it means for what came before. But you don't have to. And you certainly don't have to travel through pretentious cutscenes, waddle through walls of text about how each amnesiac character experienced specific traumas, or travel to their subconscious to heal them. Unlike in VII.

Kefka was the Empire's experiment and he seemed very well versed on the statues. You can infer he picked it up through Gesthal. This is a minor unexplained detail that really doesn't compare with ayy lmaos being behind everything out of nowhere. Celes' twin is a moe apt comparison.

Character's don't need extensive backgrounds. Simple is often better. Cloud would have been better without every other memory he has being the product of some personality disorder. It's overkill. It bogs things down.

Re: Sephirot, he says he wants to become one with the Planet, that he wants to awaken/summon Jenova, that he wants to become a god. What's the truth? I'd prefer if he stuck with the mom thing, because that makes him a bit less cliché, but that's just me.

Again, IV, VI and VII have the same plot STRUCTURE. But you'd have to be daft to believe it's the exact same plot. VI doesn't have aliens, VII doesn't have clowns, and IV doesn't have an environmental undertone. VI has the more consistent story. VII is a lot more overdone and ends up being inconsistent because of it. That's it. Learn to read.

>> No.3780612

>>3779683
>you got me, English isn't my first language.
Then you should be the last person condescendingly telling people to learn how to read in a language you don't speak.

>Nobody in dwells on the implications of growing up together raised by Edea outside of the orphanage scene
Yes, they do. You impatiently clicking through the dialogue doesn't mean it's not there.

>amnesiac character experienced specific traumas
I just don't understand this retard-rage you have for what is a recurring theme in all Final Fantasy games. Since FF3 forward, it's become a staple of the series. Do guys named Cid piss you off too? What about Chocobos? Hidden true villains? Crystals? Moogles? Airships?

Or maybe it's just your severe bias for FF7. "I sure do hate 7 for having amnesia!" being totally blind to it being a staple in all of the games.

>You can infer he picked it up through Gesthal.
Riiiight. Emperor Gestahl seems the type to go ahead and explain the secrets to attaining Godhood to his insane lackey. If there's one thing evil supreme overlords like doing, it's sharing secrets for power.

>Character's don't need extensive backgrounds.
And now we come to the crux of your FF7-hate. All those characters with detailed and fleshed out backgrounds, many of them growing and evolving as people. "lol fuck character development, amirite?!" Y'know, Final Fantasy might not be your speed. Pokemon has almost no character development but plenty of mechanics to enjoy.

>Re: Sephirot, he says he wants to become one with the Planet, that he wants to awaken/summon Jenova, that he wants to become a god. What's the truth? I'd prefer if he stuck with the mom thing, because that makes him a bit less cliché, but that's just me.
That'll require a whole post to explain.

>> No.3780630
File: 711 KB, 1097x598, amnesia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3780612
>Re: Sephirot
His motivation originally when he arrives at Nibelheim and finds Jenova, who he'd always assumed was his human mother, in the reactor was to study.

He finds notes from the Shinra scientists incorrectly identifying Jenova as an Ancient and being used as an attempt to find the Promised Land. Sephiroth, upon mistakenly believing he is the last living Ancient and his mother being dissected and torn apart by the humans who had wiped out his kind, gets furious and slaughters the people of Nibelheim. He was in the process of freeing his mother when Cloud interrupts him, stabs him, and throws him in the Lifestream that the Nibelheim reactor was pumping out of.

Sephiroth is too powerful to be destroyed by it, so he travels the Lifestream and discovers that he is in fact, not a Cetra. Nor is Jenova. She's an alien creature that goes from world to world, devouring the life on it. Sephiroth discovers that a big enough calamity on a planet will draw all the Lifestream to one point. Thus the plot for the Black Materia and Meteor.

When the Meteor hits the planet, all the Lifestream will interject (like it does in the closing cinematic) but he'll be there instead to consume it all. All the souls, materia, life of the planet will go into him too. And he'll become something of a god himself, capable of traversing the cosmos like Jenova had, feeding on world after world. The only hitch in his plan is that Aeris could use Holy to stop Meteor, so he has Jenova kill her.

And those are his very simple to understand motivations. Playing the game through a couple of times would've hand-walked you through it, but hey, why play what you could have someone explain to you instead?

>VI doesn't have aliens
Goddesses and Espers.

>VII doesn't have clowns
Cait Sith and the Jester enemy with the card roulette.

>IV doesn't have an environmental undertone
What do you think the Crystals are?

>VI has the more consistent story
Supported by literally nothing.

>> No.3780650

ff9 ofc

>> No.3780664

>>3772759
Story, characters and music FF6
Battles FF5

>> No.3780671

>>3780630
>FFX
Tidus was completely unaffected by Sin's toxin since he was a dream of the Fayth and not a human. That and the whole toxin thing is bullshit, it's simply deliriousness and confusion caused by exposure to such an overwhelming amount of pyreflies all at once

>> No.3780676

>>3780671
Yeah, but the whole toxin-amnesia thing was still a plot point.

Arguably, 7 is the only one without amnesia since Cloud doesn't actually have it, he has false memory syndrome.

>> No.3780692

Haterz will say 8 is shit

>> No.3780695

>>3780676
Here's what bugs me about FFX.

Tidus has strange clothes (like the Al Bhed), blonde hair (like the Al Bhed), a slightly darkened skin tone (Well okay fine this is very common in FFX), knowledge of machina (Like the Al Bhed) and knows jack shit about Yevon (like the Al Bhed).

How come nobody in the entire game suspects him of being an Al Bhed? Sure, he lacks the spiralled green eyes but he sticks out like crazy.

>> No.3780728

>>3772759
Buttz

>> No.3780736

>>3774053
>the most accessible of the old FF game
FF7 is cancer then. It is retro and therefore "old". Faggot.