[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 3 KB, 256x224, Ultima_-_Exodus_-_NES_-_Game.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3691032 No.3691032 [Reply] [Original]

Help me out, guys. I need to find the title of this thing

I used to play this game, I think it was on one of those multicart GBA cartridges, so it might be a NES game. It looked like Ultima 3 but with cuter character sprites. Think larger heads, kind of like GBA Pokemon. There was also a cutscene at the beginning so it can't be Ultima III. You started out with your party coming out of the king's castle, and you were chosen as warriors to destroy the evil that was corrupting the earth. Yeah super cliche, could be literally any RPG, but I looked through the entire list of NES games on Wikipedia and I couldn't pinpoint which one it was. I'm afraid it might be some sort of bootleg hack. As far as I know, there aren't any Ultima-type games on the GBA.

Otherwise post your own games with forgotten titles.

>> No.3691086

>>3691032
If three of your party members died, you'd have to drag their coffins back to the castle. If I remember correctly the colors would fade to black and white and dark music would play. Narrator would call you a failure or whatever, you failed your adventure and then game over.

>> No.3691103

Dragon Warrior III

>> No.3691569

Any idea if the Ultima NES game is any good?

>> No.3691723

Ultima Exodus.

Worth playing through almost once.

>> No.3691858
File: 262 KB, 256x240, but_thou_must.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3691086
>If three of your party members died, you'd have to drag their coffins back to the castle.
Clearly a Dragon Quest game. Also localised as Dragon Warrior.

>> No.3691904

>>3691569
it's not great compared to the other JRPGs available on the NES, and it's pretty meh for an Ultima game since the good stuff begins with 4.