Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 528 KB, 2263x1650, phil-001-copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647368 No.3647368 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.3647372
File: 406 KB, 970x546, earthbound-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647372

>>3647368

Earthbound

>> No.3647373

>>3647368
All games made before 1999

>> No.3647381
File: 124 KB, 800x812, 1144843747-00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647381

>>3647368

>> No.3647387
File: 313 KB, 608x459, Pokemon-Snap-4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647387

>>3647368

>> No.3647395

I don't accept "hipster" as a meaningful or valid stereotype, I do not recognize it as being a thing.

>> No.3647398

>>3647372
>zany, quirky on the outside
>dull, vapid, unhinged on the inside

Absolutely.

Or tumblrinas, although that's practically interchangable with hipster.

>> No.3647402

When I try to search on google for images of hipsters actually playing video games, I don't come up with a damn thing. Closest I find is this, and he's not even playing the damn thing.

>> No.3647404
File: 76 KB, 630x638, Hipster_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647404

>>3647402
>Me in charge of posting the picture.

>> No.3647405

>>3647381
man I had the GBA version of this game and it was awful

>> No.3647408

Games that I don't like

>> No.3647413

NES Mega Man

>> No.3647416
File: 999 KB, 490x368, hip1s31gyjo1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647416

>>3647395
This. Somewhere along the line hipster stopped meaning what it used to and now means... I don't even know. Plaid and glasses? Beards?

>> No.3647425

>>3647395

Google image search "Hipster". It does exist just like emos and punks.

>> No.3647443
File: 676 KB, 1920x1080, Wut.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647443

>>3647381

>> No.3647457
File: 94 KB, 620x339, ffvi-art.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647457

DUDE CLOWNS LMAO

>> No.3647458

>>3647372
Played it with it was possible to grab it out of the bargain bin for 20 dollars :^)

>> No.3647464

If I murdered a hipster

would it feel?

>> No.3647468

>>3647368
Everyone is wrong.
They play indie shit.

>> No.3647470

>>3647464
if i gave a basement dweller a (You)

would it feel?

>> No.3647473

>>3647468
This is also wrong. They play mobile games and other mainstream shit, then go on the internet and say they play indie and retro.

>> No.3647476
File: 5 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647476

>>3647368
The entire Treasure catalogue.

>> No.3647481

>>3647473
lol

>> No.3647482
File: 27 KB, 300x250, E6Hz629yS6-12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647482

>>3647368

Kirby games.

>> No.3647498
File: 68 KB, 550x388, parodius.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647498

>>3647368

This because they cant handle a real shmup.

>> No.3647523

>>3647498
Fuck off, Parodius is wonderful


if anything weeaboos play it, not hipsters.

>> No.3647531

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the arcade game.

>> No.3647532

>>3647531
and NBA Jam

>> No.3647549

Super Metroid.
>>3647395
t.hipster

>> No.3647610

>>3647368
NES games on a widescreen LCD

>> No.3647624

Hipsters fucking love N64 games

Goldeneye, Smash, anything Mario or Pokemon

>> No.3647760
File: 1.37 MB, 320x240, 1461391719547.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647760

>>3647373

>> No.3647768

>>3647610

kek

>> No.3647771

anything /vr/ praises

>> No.3647781
File: 61 KB, 440x422, laugh rustle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647781

>>3647373

>> No.3647785
File: 36 KB, 600x448, OGcNDZ7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647785

>>3647368

The way of the Hipster to play Zelda on the go.

>> No.3647797

>>3647785
That made me chuckle, but the truth is hispter who play "Zelda on the go" do it on their smartphone with touchscreen controls, and give up because they can't figure the item tradings to progress but then claim they are Zelda fans who played the retro ones.

>> No.3647802
File: 214 KB, 900x1200, oHvxb7R.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647802

>>3647368

The way of the Hipster to play Pokemon on the go.

>> No.3647804

How do we identufy hipster posters? I would say
>pretentious as fuck
>he says 'don't get me wrong'
>he wants the board to allow 6th gen because it was literally his childhood
>he thinks games age and sees trial and error difficlty as a design flaw from the era
>he uses le sonic was never good meme and hates sega

>> No.3647805

retro games

>> No.3647809

The term hipster is fucking meaningless.

>> No.3647812

>>3647804
This is masterful baiting. I don't even wanna give away what it is you're actually baiting though so no one copies your technique.

>> No.3647814

>>3647809
Spoken like a true hipster.

>> No.3647818

>>3647814
What is a hipster?

>> No.3647820

>>3647818
>>3647804

>> No.3647824

>>3647820
Yeah... You're a fucking retard. That label certainly isn't meaningless.

>> No.3647825

>>3647797

Your right.

>> No.3647830

>>3647464
It would be extremely painful.

>> No.3647837

>>3647797
>That made me chuckle, but the truth is hispter who play "Zelda on the go" do it on their smartphone with touchscreen controls, and give up because they can't figure the item tradings to progress but then claim they are Zelda fans who played the retro ones.


Basically this. and tumblrina liberals.

>> No.3647841

>>3647387
The gameplay is pretty shallow and there's not that much content but it still did what it was supposed to do fairly well.

I've replayed it a fair amount of times, not sure what is hipster about it.

>> No.3647847

>>3647498
>This because they cant handle a real shmup.
As a guy who's beaten a few sh-em-up's, Parodius is hard. No normie or hipster will ever play it.

>> No.3647848

>>3647841

>The gameplay is pretty shallow
> not that much content

Sounds just like a Hipster. But hey it looks pretty.

>> No.3647852

>>3647368
Pokemon games on an original gameboy.

>> No.3647854

>>3647848
I'm not even sure what a hipster is at this point. I'd probably qualify according to some of you but I'm not one as far as I know.

>> No.3647861

>>3647854

Hipster: Hipster's can't be defined because then they'd fit in a category, and thus be too mainstream.

>> No.3647867

>>3647854
>Hipster: Hipster's can't be defined because then they'd fit in a category, and thus be too mainstream.
>>3647861
We gotta go deeper!

>> No.3647868

>>3647861
What's the point of this thread then?

>> No.3647870

>>3647464
Allah will thank you with 99 virgos.

>> No.3647875

>>3647854
>I'm not even sure what a hipster is at this point.

It's simple, do you play old video games because you like them, or people it's trendy and cool and you think it makes you look like you're more intelligent on the subject than people just only play the newest games?

>> No.3647876

>>3647868

To post games Hipsters play that cant be defined because then they'd fit in a category, and thus be too mainstream.

>> No.3647878

>>3647387
Yes the game has it's flaws but it's a bit too mainstream to be considered hipster

>> No.3647880 [DELETED] 

>>3647818
hipsters originated in the 40s, younger, 'hip' people that listened to jazz then beatniks then hippies, then people that listened to indie music. hipsters dont exist anyway cause indie music is dead, thlugh

>> No.3647882

>>3647368
YOUR FAVORITE GAME

>> No.3647883

>>3647368
Everything /vr/ approved pretty much
Its like we put games on the same level as classic movies and most appreciate things from THE GOLDEN AGE of gaming and fuck those shitty new games
You think your average guy still has /vr/ consoles and a CRT sitting in his room in current year? PS2 and Gamecube are already old shit to them
Why not just play the new games

>> No.3647884

>>3647368
Earthbound
Super Mario World
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
A Link to the Past

>> No.3647886

>>3647802
This would be kinda neat if the screen was any bigger than a GBA but this has no point

>> No.3647891

>>3647875
I don't really talk about videogames to people except for a handful of friends and one autistic coworker. I don't know personally know any hipsters either though.

>> No.3647892

>>3647854
Strawmen who like the same things as /vr/, but are much worse somehow.
The people who post hipster everywhere are actually embarrassed about their hobby and need something more embarrassing to compare themselves too.

>> No.3647897

>>3647892
I totally understand getting pissed off when someone brags about their love for retro games and then ending up knowing fuck-all about them, yet at the same time their bullshit is effecting the price of retro games tremendously. You know, the type of retard that pays 300 dollars for an NES he's not going to use.

>> No.3647902
File: 27 KB, 312x421, Metal_Gear_2_Boxart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647902

>> No.3647908

>>3647902
Japanese people are hipsters?

>> No.3647909
File: 820 KB, 943x530, fpse-playstation-emulator.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647909

>>3647368

The way of the Hipster to play Crash Bandicoot on the go.

>> No.3647918

>>3647908
>hipster detected
Implying that only Japanese have played it means that Americans who have played it are big hipsters. Nice obscure Japanese game you HIPSTER

>> No.3647919

>>3647804
To be honest, if /vr/ is still around when most of the 6th gen consoles turn 20 I think they should be included.

>> No.3647923

>>3647918
I've never played it but it sounds like you have. Hipster.

>> No.3647928
File: 283 KB, 620x650, threads-of-fate-walkthrough-box-art-small.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647928

>>3647923
I have. I am a big gaming hipster. I have a hard time making friends with other nerds irl because I play retro games on a crt. I don't deny it.

>> No.3647939
File: 43 KB, 660x371, deconstructed flat white.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647939

>>3647854

Hipster: If drinking a normal cup of coffee is too mainstream for you.

A "deconstructed flat white" consisting of espresso coffee, milk and hot water served separately in three beakers on a wooden plank

>> No.3647942

>>3647928
If you had social skills it wouldnt be a problem
Lots of cool people are still into that

>> No.3647947
File: 97 KB, 605x800, XlmmbCW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3647947

>>3647939

Hipster: When you vape with this during your morning deconstructed flat white.

>> No.3647952

>>3647395

If you lived in the United States, you would know it.

It is indeed characterized by certain fashion and grooming choices as well as by entertainment choices. Like chavs, whiggers, punks, goths, etc.

>> No.3647953

>>3647939
>>3647947
I have never vaped or had a flat white, but Earthbound is one of my favorite games.

>> No.3647968

>>3647818
People that form their tastes around esoteric quality. Those are hipsters.

>> No.3647979

>>3647953
Then you might just have shit taste.

>> No.3648078

>>3647968
Vague as hell

>> No.3648153

>>3647968
Then why do people say Earthbound is for hipsters when it's one of the most well renowed and known about RPGs on the super Nintendo?

>> No.3648189

>>3648153
Tip: Those people are the actual hipsters. 4chins is filled to the brim with contraction faggots.

>> No.3648203

>>3648153

Whats so good about Earthbound? Its like playing pokemon without the pokemon with the most dull combat system ever in a RPG.

>> No.3648214

>>3648203
It's cute

>> No.3648219

>>3648214

Hipsters are also cute with their well groomed beards and sophisticated sense of fashion *cough* *cough*

>> No.3648232

>>3648219
Your homosexually has very little to do with this discussion anon.

>> No.3648241

>>3648232

That's not very progressive of you, you Hipster.

>> No.3648245

What exactly is wrong with hipsters, besides them looking incredibly dumb?

>> No.3648249

>>3647368
Anything Nintendo really.

>> No.3648262
File: 88 KB, 960x744, 36737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3648262

What are some good LGBTTQQIAAP friendly retro games?

>> No.3648264

likes things ONLY because they are obscure or not as well liked as most others.

>> No.3648276

>>3648262
Custer's Revenge

>> No.3648289

>>3648245

I imagine most perceive them as having bad, condescending attitudes. Around here, I guess it would be the perception that their apparently recent glomming onto the old game market has helped fuel the skyrocketting prices that people who were around before the fad now have to deal with.

>> No.3648291

>>3648262

Not you again. Go and make a new thread in LGBT where your type belong.

>> No.3648314

>>3648262
>they still don't know why they lost every election

>> No.3648321

I live in a major city on the west coast not a basement like most of you guys.

The hipster subculture was from 2009-2015.
The reason you see plaid and beards and ear guages everywhere is because hipster trappings were absorbed into mass culture. The subculture is dead and those people you see are just normies wearing the new-normal fashions.

Disparaging hipsters in 2016 makes you sound like an old man grumbling about hippies.

>> No.3648331

>>3647476
>Gunstar was hugely popular on release
>Ikaruga was hugely popular on release

Treasure confirmed non-hipster.

>> No.3648346
File: 127 KB, 975x780, eboshidori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3648346

>>3648331
This. If anything, shitting on Treasure makes YOU the hipster.

>> No.3648372

>>3648321
This.

Somewhat... while hipster culture is in decline it'll just transform into something just as obnoxious.

Emos turned into "indies" and then into hipsters. Basically it's just mostly economically privileged White people in big cities who are bored, decided Yacht Club Chad wasn't a good fit for them, so they get into improv comedy, or artisanal pencil sharpening... and decided to be "ironic".

>> No.3648405

You all are the very thing you're attempting to lambast. The fact you can't see that is an incredibly sad lack of self awareness.

>> No.3648416

>>3648405
Sure we are, hipster.

>> No.3648421

>>3648405

I know you are, but what am I?

>> No.3648430

>>3648421
A faggot? Probably a /v/ shitter too.

>> No.3648490

>>3647368
The catalogue of "NES Classic" I'd assume. All while bitching that why doesn't LootCrate just put "NES Classic" into every box, it'd save them busywork of going to a store like a peasant.

>> No.3648504

>>3647804
>trial and error difficulty as a design flaw from the era
It literally is a fucking design flaw? How in a love of fuck can you defend trial and error in a system that pernamently punishes you for failure (i.e. a game with limited lives or limited continues).
Sure, if that's not the case, then trial and error is acceptable, especially with short iteration times, or if it's a way to solve a puzzle you don't get as a last resort thing, but often trial and error is just padding to make game artificially longer.

Trial and error usually wasn't fun or engaging back then, and isn't fun still.

It's much more hipster to act as if every decision ever made by a dev is automatically masterful and GOAT just because game was made before 1999. Games had flaws back then! And some of them sucked! Shocking, I know.

>> No.3648509

>>3648203
Most of what I like about the game has more to do with how it looks, the in-game dialogue, and the music.

That said, the combat is more like Dragon Quest than Pokemon and it adds things that I personally find pretty nice, like the rolling HP meter.

>> No.3648545

>>3648262
>Sidecut
I hate that shit. It's as though they were too busy to finish their haircut this shit happens.

>> No.3648558

>>3647368
/vr/'s game catalog

>> No.3648575

>>3648504
>Not being so used to trial and error you take it for granted.
Confirmed hipster that's into retro without even understanding it and probably 6th gen advocate. Also yes trial and error makes the game longer, that's the point. You could only afford a few titles back then and they had to last so they designed stuff for you to play again and again until you musclememorized everything. Didn't make the games any less fun.

>> No.3648605

>>3648575
Okay, I feel stupid for falling for this bait now.

I mean, e.g Contra is easier once you memorize everything, but there is no REAL actual trial and error, game always gives you a fair chance if you can think on your feet fast enough.

>> No.3648620

>>3647498
Parodius is a real shmup tho you fucking retard

>> No.3648624

>>3647928
threads of fate is one of my favorite games. I interviewed the director a year ago.

>> No.3648643 [DELETED] 

>>3648504
>muh artificial difficulty
>muh artificial length
>muh you shouldn't be punished for anything
just fuck off hipster retard

>> No.3648650

>>3648504
>muh artificial difficulty
>muh artificial length
>muh you shouldn't be punished for being a terrible player
just fuck off hipster retard

>> No.3648683

>>3647532
>NBA jam

Did you know that with a special code you could play as Subzero and Scorpions from mortal combat?

>> No.3648723

>>3648683
no way I don't believe you

>> No.3648738
File: 33 KB, 512x512, 1474426568790.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3648738

>>3647812
>masterful baiting

>> No.3648740

The hipsters don't exist meme is hysterical

The posters that say that are always hipsters

>> No.3648753

>>3648740
Everyone's a hipster to everyone else. Everyone wants to feel superior about something. Especially on this shithole of a website.

>> No.3648760
File: 180 KB, 1024x681, IMG_4929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3648760

>>3647368

>> No.3648764

>>3648760
Yeah anon, one of the most popular games ever made is certainly what the hipsters play.

>> No.3648767
File: 197 KB, 640x959, ac.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3648767

>>3648740

Maybe.

>>3648405 seems to think everyone here desires this kind of setup.

>> No.3648770

>>3648764

He obviously means the VGA grading bullshit, slabbing a fairly common game to turn it into a showpiece.

>> No.3648773
File: 133 KB, 200x389, pm_machine1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3648773

>>3648767
I am admittedly a total hipster douchebag but I would definitely like to own one of these.

>> No.3648774

>>3648767
You mean a custom tate arcade cab? Yeah I'd love one. What's your point?

>> No.3648780

>>3648764
but its [email protected]$. certainly hipster love to procure rare and uncommon goods in exchange for coolness points?

>> No.3648781

>>3648774

Look again, anon. It should be pretty obvious what I'm referring to.

>> No.3648785

>>3647381

There was a James Pond game for Playstation? What the hell.

>> No.3648794

>>3648780
You seem really dumb

>>3648781
I don't see anything wrong in that image honestly.

You guys all seem really bitter, like you're desperately grasping at something to hate in order to feel better about your own shitty lives.

>> No.3648808

>>3648794
whats wrong not INTELLIGENT enough 4 (you)?

>> No.3648816

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own). One may be quick to coin such interests and garb as "black-rimmed glasses, flannel, and indie music," however said mainstream-avoiding "hipsters" will logically turn down abiding to such a popular consensus, voiding the interpretation null.

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe hipsters exist, you are a plebeian.

>> No.3648819

>>3648794
I was referring to the generic LCD cabinet as an accompaniment to a random "vintage" items ensemble, which includes strangely mismatched items like a rotary phone, VHS tapes, a wooden chessboard, and a modern clock with ironically clashing fonts. There is nothing linking the components of the obviously decorative display beyond a vague sense of the things being "vintage."

>> No.3648828

>>3648816
>t. Hipster

>> No.3648861

>>3648816
>One may be quick to coin such interests and garb as "black-rimmed glasses, flannel, and indie music," however said mainstream-avoiding "hipsters" will logically turn down abiding to such a popular consensus, voiding the interpretation null.

Yes, Mr. Pasta, because no already accepted subculture group has ever presented itself as "nonconformist" despite actually just conforming to several of the trends set by their own group, nor has there ever been a group where all members are carbon copies of each other. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.

>> No.3648916

>>3648372
>hipster culture is in decline
Finally

>> No.3648939

>>3647804
i think sonic was trash and i love sega though, anon.

if anything the most hipster console is the amiga. you have to be delusional or european to think anything on that pile of shit is good.

>> No.3648954

Well considering I find /vr/ to be mostly hipsters... probably whatever y'all are playing.

>> No.3648964

>>3648760
>i play retro games
>encase favorite game in plastic never to be played again

>> No.3649007

>>3648321
>Disparaging hipsters in 2016 makes you sound like an old man grumbling about hippies.

Just like in 2015.
And 2010.
And 2007.

Hipsters always hated to be spotted as such, so they just made up the lie "n-n-n-no its MAINSTREAM you RACIST".
Go back to /mu/ you pathetic cuck.

>> No.3649094

>>3647498
is this a mockup? I thought parodius was jp only

>> No.3649121

>>3647381

Nigga whaaat, I played the shit out of this game on the amiga as a kid, it was super fun.

>> No.3649198

>>3649094

It was also released in Europe.

>> No.3649203

>>3649121

That game is shit. Must be nostalgia.

>> No.3649206
File: 327 KB, 830x974, lookrarewow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3649206

For your anti-hipster shitposting needs.

>> No.3649210

>>3649206
you should see how much they spend on PVM crts.

>> No.3649213

>>3649206

kek nice one.

>> No.3649217

>>3647886
How fucking big do you want it?
>hrmm feel like playing pokemon
>let me just get out my nintable

>> No.3649221

>>3647939
That is the douchiest thing I have ever seen.

>> No.3649303

Itt: hipsters arguing with hipsters about what hipsters are/aren't.

>> No.3649304

>>3649303
I am a neckbeard thank you very much fag

>> No.3649460

>>3649206
top kek

>> No.3650040

>>3649217

I wish I had one of those old GB kiosk displays where the console is hooked up to a small CRT with what I assume is a green overlay.

>> No.3650351

>>3647892
This is mostly the case

>> No.3650368
File: 327 KB, 960x957, 2788292_lookbook_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3650368

what would you classify this as?

>> No.3650375
File: 331 KB, 850x960, 2095873_gilet_pics_blancs_1_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3650375

>>3650368
nu-males are the new hipsters

>> No.3650383

>>3650368
>>3650375

Hitler was right.

>> No.3650395

>>3648773
>picking Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga over the Arcade Party machine
Hipster indeed.

>> No.3650406

>>3650368
T-that's pretty much just like all other /vr posters, don't deny it, idiot! Quit building strawmen!

>> No.3650414
File: 1.17 MB, 959x960, 1464687237477.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3650414

>>3649206
>Luna games

>> No.3650419

>>3647404
I think this dude is a rapper, iirc

>> No.3650423

>>3647532
This is 100% accurate, it's basically all 'hipsters' play

>> No.3650439

>>3647939
Holy shit. What happened to just drinking coffee?

>> No.3650443

No one born after 1990 is a hipster; it's already not fucking cool to the kiddos, and even when it was it was entirely defined by fashion. To-day's gender-fluid, born in 1995 or later kid doesn't give a fuck about that shit, they're too busy protesting trump whatever they aren't into at the moment. For instance, actual 'hipsters' (I know because I am literally surrounded by them all the time) don't have gauges like OP implies, those people are fucking ex-emo kids, it's all the same garbage. NO ONE IS UNIQUE EVERYONE ON /VR/ IS A HIPSTER, FUCK.

>> No.3650448

>>3647979
yeah u need to vape more, loser

>> No.3650458
File: 128 KB, 960x666, 9577_e6bd_960.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3650458

>>3650443
I AM NOT A HIPSTER I JUST LIKE OLD THINGS!

>> No.3650460

>>3650458
I have that keyboard, and I built a USB ADAPTER FOR IT AND I WEAR SHORT SHORTS IN THE SUMMER FUCK

>> No.3650461

>>3647368
Pokémon Green

>> No.3650462

>>3650443
Inclined to believe this. I don't think that most under 18 don't give a shit about retro.

Games are amazing these days. And there's the entire online culture of multiplayer now. Retro is a novelty at best. The retro 'aesthetic' is still very prominent in the indie scene though.

When is dreamcast allowed on this board? Or is it already?

>> No.3650470

>>3650462
You should, I've been in and around the 'hipster scene' everyone seems to be referring to for a decade now, being a musician in a North East US city will do it. I've seen it all, it's all stupid and every single 'sub-culture' is exactly the same so defining any of it is a waste of time. I play modern games and retro games equally, myself. Also DC is allowed already, 1999 is the cutoff.

>> No.3650478

>>3648773
I think Pacman is so old, and the game was so popular that you can't be a hipster for liking it. I mean, a lot of over 40 / 50 / 60 year olds like Pacman. It would be like saying people who play the game Clue are hipsters.

>> No.3650479

>>3650460
Its cool thats a sweet keyboard. I own about 4 crt tvs and a bunch of other hipster shit. Just dont have shitty facial hair.

>> No.3650572

>>3650479
I'm 27 and going gray before I can grow a beard so I feel you. I do rock a hipster mustache occasionally though. I'm a big Mac and mech keyboard nerd, so I love my 1985 Mac keyboard. I have a box full of Famicoms myself, I literally hoard them, we're absolutely all hipsters here by the common understanding.
>>3650478
Clue is hip af

>> No.3650582

>>3650572
Randomly just found this on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clue-Luxury-Edition-Board-Game-3D-Three-Dimensional-Mansion-Room-Upscale-Fancy-/272456682110?hash=item3f6faf0a7e:g:PEQAAOSwaB5Xr~Au

>> No.3651070

Since when are beards considered "hipster"? Shaving is more work than not shaving, so I would think that a clean shaven face would be considered more "hipster"y since its higher effort. Or maybe a well groomed or shaped beard. But then I see pics of guys with regular ass normal beards and they are "hipster"? Maybe it's because I'm from the country but everyone has a beard like that, and none of them are really what I'd call a hipster.

>> No.3651119

>>3650460
Real men just walk around the house naked in summer.

>> No.3651129
File: 23 KB, 403x403, 1427246901538.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3651129

>>3651070
>basic grooming is considered 'hipster'

>> No.3651134

>>3648372
Thank you for making me google 'artisinal pencil sharpening'. This guy is a riot.

>> No.3651149

>>3647416
Neither of those are the case anymore, this was hip in like the mid to late 2000's, its like 8 years out of date at this point.

Today look for slim fits instead of skinny jeans, more clean lines, softer colors, and more subtle patterns in business casual wear, although streetwear and casualwear can be more garish.

Expect appreciation of niche and high-end products, subcultures, experiences. While this can manifest in the form of elitist attitudes surrounding food for example

(local coffee places and french presses, cold and nitro brews for coffee. Starbucks is mainstream and generally considered poor quality. Even IPA's are on their way out due to oversaturation)

You could even consider this board's obsession with period authenticity and CRTs fairly hip in and of itself.

>> No.3651157

>>3647892
This is it. Hipster is an evolving term that has described a number of youth cultures and trends. Even if you were to isolate a hipster subculture based on time period you can only get a limited view.

/vr/ is totally composed of hipsters. I think people get too hung up on intent and want to believe in some stereotype I've never even seen that only follows trends for trends sake.

>> No.3651160

>>3647947
vaping is a tacky faux pas. While its a robust subculture I think its fairly insular. Also that vape is tacky as shit, I don't think you could ever describe anything steampunk as "hipster"

>> No.3651163

>>3651070
Beards on skinny twig guys look stupid, like hipsters.

>> No.3651165

>>3648291
You are taking some pretty obvious bait pretty hard friendo

>> No.3651176

>>3650368
>>3650375
These are some weird-ass dudes that seem to be some kind of techno-little, lightyears away from anything that could ever be described as hip

>> No.3651189

>>3647368
Certainly not your mom.

>> No.3651191

>>3648939
Amiga isn't even a console dumbass. It's a computer that eventually got some gimped consolized versions of it.

>> No.3651248

>>3647416
>Have beard

>Wear glasses

>Often wear a plaid pattern coat

>Been doing this for years

Holy fucking shit I had no idea I was unconsciously being a hipster.

>> No.3651259

>>3647947
Hipster: vaping

>> No.3651389

>>3651248
you never know until it's too late

>> No.3651392

>>3650368
>>3650375

WTF is that? A new crossbreed of subhuman?

LGBT - SJW - Hipster - Nerd

>> No.3651592

Anything with the magic word: Indie.

Just like their movies, music, books etc. It doesn't even have to be old or even good, as long as the "plebs" don't know about it.

>> No.3651619

>>3649304
Same thing.

>> No.3651625

Sega, all games

>> No.3651643

>>3651592
t.indiefag
>>3651625
t.nintenyrold

>> No.3651662

>>3651160

so what is with heavy smoker that try to stop smoking with vaping?

I guess cigs are what the 'cool kids' smoke, then one can die of lung cancer with the feeling of being better

>> No.3651667

>hipsters don'r exist
Best way to identify yourself as one

>> No.3651668

Why is /vr/ so obsessed with hipsters?

>> No.3651678

>>3650368
A broken shell of a man who will never find the true happiness he had as a child ever again.

>> No.3651687

>>3651134
He has a good TV show too

>> No.3651690

>>3651668
The neckbeards are jealous, and the collectorfags are just using them as a boogeyman for prices going up.

>> No.3651691

>>3651668

They want to make sure people know they're a "real retro gamer" instead of a poser. They can't use their copy of Earthbound as proof that they're legit anymore.

>> No.3651714

>>3651668

Why are Hipsters so gay? I thought only women groomed their faces and hair.

>> No.3651765

>>3647368
Not vidya, but the first thing that comes to mind is Cards against humanity.

>> No.3651802

>>3651662
>so what is with heavy smoker that try to stop smoking with vaping?
>I guess cigs are what the 'cool kids' smoke, then one can die of lung cancer with the feeling of being better

I know it's bait, but I'll bite.
Most people who vapor are not using it to quit. Most don't smoke cigs at all. Ever. If you're using it to quit, that's cool.

>> No.3651806

>>3651129
fuck off jojo fag.

>> No.3651815

>>3647928
Are you me?

>> No.3651834

>>3651668
It's a standard insult if someone happens to like games you don't and dislike the ones you do.

>> No.3652110

>>3651802

Not every post is bait, I've been smoking longer now than I haven't, meanwhile almost a pack a day, and i got to say weening off with a vape sounds like logical way to go at it (or quit from one day to another, but most smokers know how good that goes).

I am not saying running around proud with your fedora on and the vape between your lips 24/7 is a lifestyle choice I would make, but seeing it from the other side makes the switch to stopping a bit easier.

If you never smoked before and start with vaping then you're just autistic, I'll give you that.

>> No.3652201

>>3651765

Yes, I know some normie-nerds who think they are so quirky and avant-gard and because they play CAH and Bioshock Infinite.

>> No.3652298

>>3651806
I don't even like jojo faggot

>> No.3652313

>>3649210
hipsters play on flatscreens, enthusiasts play on PVMs.

me? i'm neither, i bought a BVM.

>> No.3652398

>>3652313
t.Real Traveller

>> No.3653087

>>3650368
Hopefully some sort of elaborate joke.

>> No.3653094

>>3647368
Don't you mean "games hipsters watch let's plays of on youtube"?

>> No.3653128

>>3652313
no nigga hipsters at least are gonna have a crt

>> No.3653137
File: 356 KB, 466x350, 1479349588769.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3653137

>have to tie my hair up in a man bun because my pharmacy job frowns upon long hair
>had to grow my facial hair out because I look like a mid-2000's Hot Topic kid if I don't

With that said.
Any SNES Final Fantasy game. Franchise is big, but holy shit, the biggest hipsters are only into "WELL, I LIKED IT BACK WHEN IT WAS CALLED 2 AND 2"

>> No.3653409

>>3650368
>what would you classify this as?
a club kid, someone who takes ecstasy pills for fun, has lots of friends and some form of VD

>> No.3653414

>>3651070
see, to be a hipster you simply had to not care
which is why you can never be one

>> No.3653417

>>3651248
>>3651389
literally too late he just described 2008 fashion trends
>"doing this for years"
no shit, dumbass

>> No.3653420

>>3653137
ok see this i can agree with
it's better to look like a mid-2000's hipster than a mid-2000's HT kid

>> No.3653496
File: 1017 KB, 665x663, 1392761893465.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3653496

>>3647372
i hate how its so fucking bad to like this series here everybody just wants to hate this game

>> No.3653546

>>3653414
Top kek kid. Hipsters care desperately. They're incredibly desperate for recognition but have nothing innate that's interesting. They're the millennial equivalent of that kid who faked an allergy or broken arm to get attention when I was a kid. Millions of useless shits don't all dress up like the same kind of ass clown because they don't care.

>> No.3653560
File: 52 KB, 375x451, Hipster1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3653560

>> No.3653581

>>3647368
The only real answer is:
NONE

They only pretend to play or had played to be "one of them".
/thread

>> No.3653716

>>3653496

Because its not a good RPG. Its just a DQ clone for Hipsters who think DQ is too mainstream.

>> No.3653742
File: 103 KB, 652x762, nintendocore.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3653742

>>3647610
And they play tubular radical awesome reaganomics NES instead of Famicom.

>> No.3653757

>>3653137
>man bun
Just say bun you stupid hipster.

>> No.3653858

hipsters don't exist and we're never a thing

>> No.3653947

>>3653858
You're just straight up wrong

>> No.3653997
File: 102 KB, 450x450, alert.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3653997

>>3647368
>>3653858

Hipsters don't exist?

https://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Hipster

>> No.3654063

>>3647882
awwwww

>> No.3654121

>>3653997

A bunch of stock photos don't prove shit

I bet you think salad is funny too

>> No.3654302

>>3653858
>>3654121
Hipsters are people who dislike things because they are popular, solely because they are popular, and prefer things (even if they suck) because they're unpopular, solely because they're unpopular.
They think their preferences and tastes make them interesting, forgetting that to be interesting you need a personality

>> No.3654362

>>3647458
You could've just emulated that shit.

>> No.3654532

>>3653560
>getting this mad someone hates Bud

>> No.3654602

>>3653560
>Implying craft IPAs aren't superior to all forms of mass market piss swill

Don't ever drink beer ever again you filthy fucking mongoloid.

>> No.3654629

>>3654362
failed assmad bandwagon collector detected

>> No.3654642

>>3653742
see the problem with that pic is that the guy looks happy. everytime i see a picture of someone dressed like that irl, they always look like they're halfway regretting it

also
>famicom
youre way more nintendocore than whatever made up person youre trying to make fun of

>> No.3654649

>>3654642
The AV Famicom is the best and easiest way to out of the box play games made for Nintendo's 8-bit console.

>> No.3654676

Why did nu-males have to ruin beards?

>> No.3654683

>>3654676
They didn't. Your insecurity of being associated with them did.

>> No.3654691

Every single faggot who uses this board (besides me) is a fucking hipster.

>> No.3654694
File: 38 KB, 323x313, jesus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3654694

>>3654121

>> No.3654697

>>3654691
[Trigger statement]
[Follow up statement complaining how people younger than me get triggered over everything.]

>> No.3654706
File: 63 KB, 600x818, 4d4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3654706

>>3654121

>> No.3654710

>>3654683
Nope. People will assume you're a nu-male if you have one now.

>> No.3654730

>>3654710
No one on this gay earth uses the term "Nu Male" outside of 4chan.

>> No.3654734

>>3650368
>>3650375
It's actually pretty 90s childhood in a lot of ways.

>> No.3655081

>>3650368
Not the same guy as the hipster-boogeyman sniping your Ebay auctions

>> No.3655086
File: 204 KB, 680x1224, gokuj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3655086

I can't believe this thread has this many replies.

>> No.3655098

>>3655086

if Hipsters were not in self denial and not so fucking gay this thread would have ended the day it was created.

>> No.3655123

>>3647368
anything with a modern sequel or remake in an attempt at claiming to "prefer the classics".

>> No.3655124

>>3655086

It's pretty disappointing, but /vr/ is really easy to bait.

>> No.3655182

>>3650368
Nostalgia-punk

>> No.3655359

>>3654730

That type of garbage happens on Voat and at /r/KotakuInAction too. There's a fair amount of ugly cross-pollination between those two timesink forums for people who pursue stupid ideologies and this timesink forum for people who dislike being alive.

>> No.3655374

>>3655086
I came to realize I am indeed a hipster even though I am clean shaven. I Exclusively listen to retro vidya gaem music.

>> No.3655381

>>3651690
>>3651691
>>3651834
Back to /co/ cucks.

>> No.3655398

>>3648780
Chrono Trigger isn't rare at all. It's only expensive because of reseller kikes.

>> No.3655405 [DELETED] 
File: 170 KB, 870x931, 1479259438433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3655405

>>3650368
A Hillary voter

>> No.3655475
File: 727 KB, 1920x1233, harvestmoon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3655475

250 replies. Not a single one mentions the biggest hipster game of all time. You fail, /vr.

>> No.3655478

>>3655398
SNES + JRPG = $$$$$

No idea why honestly

>> No.3655493

>>3655398
>reseller kikes
>market demand

>> No.3655497

>>3653496
It's hip to hate good things.

Also, Earthbound's fanbase is fucking insufferable, so a lot of people were probably introduced to the game by screeching retards.

>> No.3656041

>>3653716
>Because its not a good RPG. Its just a DQ clone for Hipsters who think DQ is too mainstream.

This exactly.

It's just DQ, but an extremely simplified version, along with a bunch of tedious, quirky shit thrown in with it. It has a whole bunch of terrible mechanics (extremely limited inventory space, having pictures taken every two seconds, PP-stealing, obnoxious status ailments, rolling HP values, having your dad ring you up continuously, areas where you're forced to take damage, silly teleports, 1/128 chance items, having to withdraw cash from an ATM, enemies which are guaranteed to deal damage upon death) which make it "quirky";, stylised but in actuality extremely impractical. It's no surprise why hipsters love it so much.

It's charming as a game, sure, but that's all it has going for it. On a fundamental level it's actually pretty awful, but the shallowness is why so many hipsters like it; they're very shallow people.

>> No.3656101

>>3653546
yeah hipsters care a lot, just not as much as you do, which makes them cooler than you

>> No.3656109

>>3656041

>On a fundamental level it's actually pretty awful, but the shallowness is why so many hipsters like it; they're very shallow people.

Correct.

>> No.3656156

>>3647381
Why was this ported to so many fucking platforms if it's not even a classic game?

>> No.3656167

so many defensive tumblr hipsters ITT

>> No.3656169

>>3656156
Simple game, thus easy to port.

>> No.3656172

>>3647804
>pretentious as fuck
I try not to be.

>he says 'don't get me wrong'
Guilty as charged.

>he wants the board to allow 6th gen because it was literally his childhood
Guilty as charged. It was more like late childhood/early adolescence for me, but this is when I really got into console gaming.

>he thinks games age and sees trial and error difficlty as a design flaw from the era
Guilty as charged. Some games just haven't stood the test of time, IMO. Most of the time this is due to things like awkward control schemes or unforgiving "arcadey" mechanics.

>he uses le sonic was never good meme and hates sega
I actually rather enjoy the Genesis, and while the older Sonic games aren't quite my thing, SEGA had a good formula figured out that other developers couldn't quite match. If my reflexes weren't so shit I'd probably quite enjoy Sonic 2.

>> No.3656187

>>3648650
Trial and Error is "One of these levers opens the door, opens the floor to a pit of spikes".

That is not good game design.

>> No.3656198
File: 647 KB, 480x360, cfd3862d-361d-42ae-96f9-d44d86fa71e3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3656198

You guys are fucking idiots.

Hipsters don't play games, they just pretend to. I know you guys need to do your "hipsters ruined the market" and "earthbound sucks" circlejerks but this is pathetic.

>> No.3656231

>>3654730
Numale detected

>> No.3656237

>>3654602
IPAs are for faggots who like the taste of shit. Just a fucking horrible after taste of only hops. I'd rather drink colt 45 than a fucking IPA. Being an alcohol elitist is fucking faggy you hipster

>> No.3656276

>>3656237
>being that much of a pleb to drink at all

>> No.3656328

>>3656276
I don't drink anymore actually.

>> No.3656593

>>3656237
>I'd rather drink colt 45 than a fucking IPA

Literal nigger with the taste buds of a whiny little autistic shitlord detected.

>> No.3656627

>>3656237
IPA is the best. If you can't appreciate it, you might well be a retard.

>> No.3656789

>>3656593
>>3656627
Hipster faggots detected.

>> No.3656814

>>3656789
Nice comeback, shit palate scum.

>> No.3656827

>>3656814
Are you proud of being a faggot

>> No.3656830

>>3656827
Keep posting, you piss swilling shitheel.

Everyone here is laughing at your abhorrently shit taste.

Go gulp down a plate of dog shit.

I'm sure it's probably your snack of choice :^)

>> No.3656858

>>3656827
underage faggot hasn't developed taste buds. also has undescended testes.

>> No.3656862
File: 170 KB, 500x500, 1386411597356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3656862

>ITT: Poorly disguised millennials jump on the "lel, craft brews are shit" band wagon.

This is the quickest way to spot white trash faggots who only drink alcohol as a means of getting inebriated instead of a normal human being who actually likes to enjoy his beer as a part of a meal or isn't so fucking insecure that they can actually enjoy the merits of a finely crafted beer.

You people are fucking pathetic and should not be allowed to drink tbqh.

>> No.3656868

>>3656862
beer and alcohol in general is pretty awful even if you buy the expensive shit. Its just like cigarettes. The only good drug is weed, video games and hentai.

>> No.3656873

>>3656858
I am probably older than you and also from a country where we can start drinking much younger than burgers. I have quit drinking longer than you have even been doing it. Also having a refined pallette is not something I care about either I don't care if you can taste a hint of strawberry in your boyfriends semen faggot. you 2 are that exact hipster in that photo.

>> No.3656878

>>3651592
Indie hasn't been a hip buzzword in years though

>> No.3656882

>>3656862
You can have a budweiser with your meal and it will still be good. Craft beer doesn't taste better lol it just comes with sense of smugness because you paid more for it. Your brain wants it to taste better because you were a fucking retard that just got duped out of his money.

>> No.3656885

>>3656868
>beer and alcohol in general is pretty awful

Eh, to each his own I guess. I genuinely enjoy a good beer and some of the higher quality whiskey, but I can agree that most liquor is just ass.

Weed is fine too.

>> No.3656887

>>3656882
this. Its almost the same as paying jewBay prices for snes games.

>> No.3656890

>>3656882
>Craft beer doesn't taste better

Genuinely disagree but whatever.

Drink all the watered down Bud clones you want. I honestly don't give a fuck,

>> No.3656894

>>3656882
>>3656887
>Poorfags whining

Every fucking thread.

You losers picked the wrong fucking hobby.

>> No.3656896

>>3656894
This.

Just bought $70 Umihara Kawase cart yesterday because I work for a living and can spend my own money on whatever the fuck I want.

You don't like it? Suck a dick faggot.

Video games have always been and always will be expensive get the fuck over it or get out.

>> No.3656902

>>3656894
>muh high price games
Most shit is way cheaper than buying new releases
Retrogaming is poorfag shit

>> No.3656907

>>3656894
I smoke like 400 dollars of weed a month not poor just know hipster beer is nothing special.

>> No.3656908

>>3656902
>Most shit is way cheaper than buying new releases

That's true enough.

Then again, most modern AAA vidya is fucking trash littered with stupid bullshit like cutscenes/DLC etc.

>> No.3656912

>>3656907
>I smoke like 400 dollars of weed a month

That's pretty pathetic, addict.

>> No.3656914

>>3656896
>People are poorfags because they don't like to waste money on shit hipster beer

Wew lad better throw away all my Saturn and pc engine cd games cause I'm just a poorfag.

>> No.3656920

>>3656912
My girlfriend is half the problem I wouldn't smoke as much if it wasn't for her. At least I have someone to enjoy things with :^)

>> No.3656921

>>3656914
>Can't have both

Obviously, you are a poorfag.

>>3656920
>lol having a slampig makes life worth living.

Pathetic.

>> No.3656924
File: 16 KB, 273x310, snaptodd.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3656924

>>3647387

One of the most creative rail shooters, really solid game although admittedly short and very easy (although playing it without guides can give it some challenge when it comes to secrets).
Played this one a lot with my female cousin, we even challenged each other to surpass hi-scores. I think it was one of the few games where we gave a fuck about scores. The scoring system in this game is pretty nice.

Still, I see what you did there. Hipsters like taking photos, right?

>> No.3656928

>>3656924
It's boring.

>> No.3656939

>>3656920
>Spotted the faggot who can't stand being alone

Yeah.. I'm so... jealous?

You probably think sex is SOOPER IMPORTANT just like every other eighteen-something /b/tard.

>> No.3656941

>>3656928

I had fun with it.

>> No.3656946

>>3656941
No, you probably just wanted to fuck your cousin and would do literally anything you could just to be near her.

Inbred faggot.

>> No.3657000

>>3656101
You sound mad. Did you beard lice abandon you for someone even more crusty?

>> No.3657023

>>3656924
> I think it was one of the few games where we gave a fuck about scores.
I also like Pokemon Snap for that aspect, it really focus on scoring rather than just "beating" the level which is pretty refreshing for a N64 game at the time. Just a shame that the game is so short, wish it had a sequel.

>> No.3657028

>>3647902
No, hipsters hands will burn right when they touch a metal gear game

>> No.3657203

>>3654602
are you the guy in the cartoon?

>> No.3657212

>>3656868
>The only good drug is weed, video games and hentai.

Fapping is also pretty nice.

>dat oxytocin burst after seven days of NoFap
>just stare at the ceiling listening to Annie Lennox

>> No.3657217

>>3656912
>/vr/friends
>not being potheads

>> No.3657221

>>3657217
yah everyone knows getting stoned and playing video games yet and if you don't it's because you haven't tried it yet

>> No.3657263

>>3647372
>Shigesato Itoi has never worked in videogames outside the Mother series
>Has 0 programming knowledge
>He only wrote it as a videogame because writing books was too mainstream
Is Earthbound the ultimate hipster game?

>> No.3657264

>>3657263
>Shigesato Itoi has never worked in videogames outside the Mother series

His fishing games for SFC and N64 are pretty good.

Do hipster like fishing?

>> No.3657271

>>3657217
>>3657221
>$400 dollars of weed

You faggots don't actually believe this, do you?

>> No.3657278

>>3657271
At street prices in most places that would land you a quarter a week. Where I live its legal and you can get significantly more than that for $400, but with two regular smokers its not far fetched at all.

I spend roughly $40 a week on weed and I live by myself and work full time.

>> No.3657469

>>3657271
its an ounce every 2 weeks bro

>> No.3657538

>>3655381
>cucks.
That's not what it means, /pol/ tards

>> No.3657759 [DELETED] 
File: 391 KB, 400x400, 1408313626503.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3657759

>>3657538
Yes it does, keep fapping to Tyrone's BBC cuck.

>> No.3657842

>>3647368
Some old game made by an obscure developer you probably haven't heard of before they reformed into the big company they are today.
/thread

>> No.3657951

>>3648405
>trying to preserve the past is the same as posing your e-peen for social points.
Sure, dipshit.

>> No.3657978

>>3657023
I bet you think Yoshi's Story is "refreshing" too 64cuck.

>> No.3659447

>>3647368
anything nintendo related

>> No.3659465

>>3657978

Why are you so angry?
A Nintendo fan started dating your crush in high school and held a grudge ever since?

>> No.3659707

>>3653716
I like DQ alot too though. I like a lot of rpgs in general but out of all of them the one people shit on the most is this one i just feel its a bit undeserving.

>> No.3659716

>>3656920
I really envy your NEET loser girlfriend. She definitely hasn't spread her legs for a dozen other men before you.

>> No.3659772

>>3647395
>>3647416

hipsters like to indulge in unconventional things, just because they're unconventional

if something they like gets popular they'll stop liking it because they have an irrational hatred for anything that is mainstream

hipsters are basically special snowflakes

>> No.3659778

>>3648276
underrated as fucking shit

>> No.3659810
File: 1.25 MB, 1920x1024, IMG_1428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3659810

>> No.3659818
File: 290 KB, 1200x900, tumblr_nkp0nbIahg1qg8z60o5_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3659818

>>3648346
Eboshidori is a fucking amazing design and makes the other bosses look like generic trash. Like holy fuck this thing is SO COOL.

It's kinda sad cuz I think people's typical reasons for shitting on Ikaruga are stupid but it also feels a bit creatively bankrupt compared to other super wacky Treasure games

>> No.3659906

>>3659818
The problem with Ikaruga is that 90% of the work was done by Iuchi himself. Whereas Silvergun, a much better shmup, had boss designs by the mighty NAMI, of Alien Soldier and Mischief Makers fame. Ikaruga might have taken one step forward (that is, improved the scoring system over RSG), but it took several steps back.

>> No.3659937 [DELETED] 

>>3657978
Nigger I much prefer the Saturn and PS1 over the N64, the reason I like Snap is because it's pretty arcade-y, almost felt like a lightgun game.

>> No.3659942

>>3657978
Nigger I much prefer the Saturn and PS1 over the N64, the reason I like Snap is because it's pretty arcade-y, almost felt like a relaxed lightgun game.

>> No.3660074
File: 502 KB, 1111x1617, Hipster-Starter-Kit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3660074

>>3647395

Want to be a Hipster? Try the new Hipster Starter Kit.

>> No.3660093

>>3660074
You should start a hipstarter campaign for that.

>> No.3660096

>>3657217
Speak for yourself, degenerate. Keep your addictions out of my hobby, thanks.

>> No.3660218

>>3647404
> x in charge of y
Your oldfag status is confirmed. Carry on.

>> No.3660291

>>3656862
I'm asian. Craft beer is for whitu piggu suckers.

>> No.3660292

>>3656894
>Muh poorfags
>Buy moar of my shills on ebay!
Fuck off

>> No.3660294

>>3657217
My friend smoked pot. Singapoor polis put him in jail , then hanged him for drug smuggling. I heard his chinchin was erect when he died.

>> No.3660321
File: 287 KB, 851x456, Hipster-Menorah-Bong.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3660321

>>3657221

>Mah Hipster Bong.

Its what makes games enjoyable.

>> No.3660338
File: 57 KB, 1024x576, Hipster-Toy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3660338

>>3647368

Computer games are too mainstream. Hipsters have their own toy.

>> No.3660341

>>3660338
I had this insatiable urge to click pens all the time. If my dick wasn't in my hand, something else that had a tactile button with a click noise was.
Finding out about these was the best day of my life.

>> No.3661541

This thread makes me feel like like I'm in 2008, again

>> No.3661543 [SPOILER] 
File: 359 KB, 754x726, 1481073774971.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3661543

>>3661541

>like like

>> No.3661570

>Games Hipsters Play

Any and all old "retro" games.

This board was made by hipsters for hipsters.

>> No.3661572

>>3661541
This board didn't exist in 2008, newfag.

>> No.3661573

>>3654121
>I bet you think salad is funny too
Underrated post.

>> No.3661574
File: 27 KB, 600x480, 1z23p68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3661574

>>3661570

That's why you're here, right?

>> No.3661590

>>3661574
I'm here because new video games fucking suck shit and /v/ is a fucking wasteland of titty VNs and shill circle jerking.

>> No.3661592

>>3661590

So you're a hipster after all.

Let's embrace and celebrate our hipsterism, brother.

>> No.3661594

>>3655497
Every video game fanbase is fucking terrible. You won't be able to enjoy anything if you listen to them.

>> No.3661726

>>3661592
>Implying I didn't migrate to this board when it was first added.

Don't try to rope me into your faggotry, you fucking hipster.

>> No.3661737

>>3661726

What? But me too, I was here day 1.

Let's get along, my hipster brother.

>> No.3661738

>>3661726
not saying much, considering it was added right after the retro meme exploded

>> No.3661751

>>3661738
Whatever you say, faggot.

>> No.3661808

>>3647387
I really like the camera in Sun and Moon. It's like an updated Pokemon Snap mini game.

>> No.3661927

>>3661726
That would make you a hipster kiddo. Also, you've only been here since last summer.

>> No.3661950

>>3661927
You've been here since October.

Suck my cock, faggot.

>> No.3661974

The only thing worse than a retro game Hipster is a retro game Metalhead aka metal jesus rocks/ alpha omega sin/ & angry video game cuck

>> No.3662272

>>3661927
Been here since day one sport. Seen the shitfestation come and grow. That'd be you.

>> No.3662337

I think the "hipster" thing is overused and progressively losing meaning, but I've met a good amount of people who fit the "hipster gamer" stereotype. Mostly I think the type is attracted to two main things: "obscure" games and "quirky" games.

"Obscure" games are relative to other games, the hipster type usually doesn't give a shit about games that are "actually" obscure. Take a popular series/company and the hipster type will usually praise the black sheep (Majora's Mask is a classic example) and be unusually uninterested in the most popular games. This makes them seem "different" but also pass off as knowledgeable.

"Quirky" games are pretty self-explanatory. Earthbound is the embodiment of this fetish, but I'd include nearly any "strange" Japanese game (Katamari, Parodius, LSD Dream Emulator, etc.). Besides the obvious ironic and "weird" aspect, there's also the "deeper" idea that the very idea of video games are weird and shouldn't be taken too serious.

I don't really see anything wrong with liking or agreeing with any of that. But it does bug me when I meet someone who namedrops those kinds of games but doesn't really know or give a shit about anything else. I'm probably just the ultimate hipster.

>> No.3662892

>>3647381
you are wrong. JP was a great series and it doesn't deserve to be humiliated by hipsterism

>> No.3662916
File: 33 KB, 614x461, 40444798_614.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3662916

>>3649210
Hipsters play on shit like pic related that they get from their friend's aunt. PVMs, computer monitors, or any other RGB-capable monitor actually offer increased quality, reliability and function. Hipsters never do anything because it is technically superior. In fact, they're they opposite. They "ironically" embrace old, inferior technology just to be "different".

>> No.3662927

>>3655475
Damn. I'm out of the loop. Since when is this hipster? I know that it, along with HM64 to a lesser extent, are pretty expensive, but I also know this was the case over 10 years ago. I had a friend who has been collecting SNES games since 2000, and I recall him telling me how hard it was to find a copy of Harvest Moon for a decent price, even back then. Do hipsters just find what games are the most expensive and latch onto them?

>>3655478
Kek, this. If you ever come across a game for the SNES that you think you'd like to play, and it has any vaguely kind of RPG/fantasy setting, you're going to be paying out the ass for it.

>> No.3662934

>>3656041
I feel like all of those complaints, or similar ones, could be applied to a hundred other games of the time period, but people just like to nitpick the shit out of Earthbound because it's so high-profile.

>> No.3663043 [DELETED] 

>>3660096
kek

>> No.3663092

>>3655478
H I P S T E R S
I
P
S
T
E
R
S

Late teen/very early 20s ones in particular.

>> No.3663254

>>3647372
prime nu-male core right there

>> No.3663405
File: 79 KB, 574x960, censorsrsr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3663405

I'm a hipster.

>> No.3663498

>>3650368
>wearing a bent dinner fork like a bracelet
Well I'd classify him as a complete faggot desu.

>> No.3663516
File: 67 KB, 225x185, Rayman.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3663516

>>3649206

>> No.3663518

>>3649206
>$400 Earthbound cart

I wouldn't even pay five dollars for Earthbound.

Overrated shit.

>> No.3663581

More divide and conquer bullshit. The people calling everyone else hipsters are the actual hipsters. By invalidating the opinions of others they make themselves feel more special for having the "right" opinions.

>> No.3663584

>>3647368
I actually typewrote an essay for highschool and I felt like 'hipster' trash
>this was 2004

>> No.3663957
File: 250 KB, 1008x864, bugchasing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3663957

>>3650368
You ever hear of a "Bug-chaser"? That is it.

>> No.3663968

>>3663957
This bug-chasing thing always boggles my fucking mind..

If you ever needed proof that homosexuals are sick depraved motherfucking subhuman trash.

>> No.3663982
File: 14 KB, 480x360, 7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3663982

>>3663518
Yet you cared enough to reply

>Overrated

>> No.3663989 [DELETED] 

>>3663982
D'awww... Did I shiwt on youw favowite gaem?

Yuw poow wittle thing...

>> No.3663998

>>3663989

Haha, no but really, why did you get triggered?

I bet you have your own hipster favorite game, it may not be Earthbound, but you probably like some other game that others consider shit. Such is life when you're born after 1995.

>> No.3664002

>>3663957
>he is overflowing with a contagious and possibly deadly disease.

And how do you think that disease is transfered, /pol/tard? Is there something you need to tell us?

>> No.3664012

>>3663998
>Triggered

Clearly, you misinterpret my mere shitposting as actually caring.

I'm sorry you came to this conclusion.

>> No.3664015

>>3664012

Well, in the very sense of the word, you were triggered to shitpost.

Anyway, my point is, your taste isn't good either.

>> No.3664025

>>3664015
Earthbound a shit, hipster. Sorry you had to find out this way.

>> No.3664030

>>3664025

it's just a cute Dragon Quest clone. If you think DQ is shit then I'm afraid a lot of people would argue otherwise.
I agree Eathbound has become way too popular within hipsters though.

But again, your problem is that you think you have good taste. You don't.

>> No.3664032

>>3664015
>>3664030
Methinks you be the one who is actually "triggered".

You prove it with each new post.

Stay mad, hipster faggot.

>> No.3664047

>>3664032

I'm just telling it how it is, man.
Your taste is not good, or at least not better than the average hipster who worships Earthbound.
There's one thing worse than a hipster, and that's a contrarian hipster.

>> No.3664054 [DELETED] 
File: 87 KB, 400x400, gayfag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3664054

>>3664002
Benis in butthole from gay men. AIDS on purpose. You people are sick.

>> No.3664061

>>3664047
See
>>3664054

Gay ass faggot.

>> No.3664068

>>3664061

your taste is not good period, you have bad taste in video games.
deal with it already.

>> No.3664074

>>3664068
I bet you just looooved Undermeme too.

Didn't yah? Didn't yah love Undermeme?

YEAH YOU DID, yeeaaahhh you loved Undermeme soooo much.

t. faggot, I've got all fucking night for this.

>> No.3664080

>>3664074

>Undermeme

No, I hate that fucking meme game and is also not even /vr/.
I never even played EB either, I just know it's a lot like Dragon Quest and that Japan liked it and westerners didn't give a shit about it until much later.

But anyway, the matter here is: Your taste in video games is simply bad. I mean, you don't have good taste in video games. Never did, never will.
You are a pleb who thinks he has good taste because he hates popular games. But you're just a contrarian hipster with bad taste, nothing else.

Not even trying to hurt your feelings, I know deep inside, you know this.

>> No.3664094
File: 12 KB, 560x407, 2d4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3664094

>>3664080
I dunno, do I?

I'd rather play Umihara Kawase than Mother Memer.

"shrugs"

>> No.3664101

>>3664094

>I dunno, do I?

Trust me, you do. I mean, don't even get angry or upset or anything, your taste is just not good, let alone special. Just deal with it.

>I'd rather play Umihara Kawase than Mother Memer.

Well, how to say this...
You're not really giving me any real information here. All you're saying is that you prefer to play a certain type of game over another type of game. You don't even know about genres, are you really this uneducated? Jeez.
Also, get real, you wouldn't know about Umi if it wasn't for the internet.

>"shrugs"

Who were you quoting?

Anyway, back on topic: Your taste is really not good.

>> No.3664107

>>3664101
>"BLEE BLEE BLEEBLE BLOO" etc. etc.

Nah mate, my taste is far superior to yours at least.

At least I don't like faggot ass Earthshitter like some little faggot like you.

>> No.3664109

>>3664107

Your taste is bad, anon.

It's okay though, it doesn't mean you have to stop playing games or anything, but be aware, you haven't fomed a good taste over the years, and it might be too late now.
No matter how many unknown games you play now, it's already too late.

>> No.3664110

This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen

>> No.3664113

>>3664109
I know you are, but what am I?

>> No.3664114

>>3664113

A person with bad taste in video games.

There's worse things in life, it's not too bad.

>> No.3664117

>>3664114
I know you are. But what am I?

>> No.3664120

>>3664117
Might as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw

>> No.3664124

>>3664117
>>3664113

Is this the best comeback you got? Unsurprising coming from someone with bad taste in games.

>> No.3664126
File: 55 KB, 250x181, WUTIZITmaan_6341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3664126

>>3664124
I KNOW YOU ARE..... BUT WHAT AM I!??!?!!?!

>> No.3664131

>>3664126

Bad


Taste


In


video games

>> No.3664135
File: 360 KB, 642x482, Screen shot 2011-09-06 at 10_58_03 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3664135

>>3664131
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH IKNOW YOU ARE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID SCUM..... BUT WHAT AM I!? YOU FAT GREASY FUCKING TURRRRRRRRRRDDDDD!?!?!

>> No.3664142

>>3664135

You've got bad taste in video games.

>> No.3664149
File: 88 KB, 685x388, 1480790902470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3664149

>>3664142
Yes, of course. We know that about you already.

What I want to know is... What am I, you eediot?

>> No.3664165

>>3664142
indeed, if you hate earthbound just to spite hipsters, you have bad taste in games.

>> No.3664170

>>3664165
Don't hate it. Never even played it. It doesn't interest me even in the slightest is the thing.

Never gonna pay money for it. Fuck it.

>> No.3664176

>>3663498
obviously that dudes a faggot, the feminine body language makes it obvious.

>> No.3664185

>>3664170
I guess I got the wrong impression.

>> No.3664187

>>3650368
>>3650375
Please, please, PLEASE tell me these faggots are fucking DEAD.

There is no fucking way you can dress this way in public and NOT be beaten to death.. r-r-right guys?

>> No.3664210

>>3664187
This is standard fashion in SF and Canada.

>> No.3664247

>>3654710
No they won't because most people don't really give a shit if you got a beard or not unless you make a big deal out of it.

>> No.3664807

>>3650368
>>3650375
This is what happens when kids aren't bullied in school.

>> No.3666004

>>3653716
It's a good RPG in the sense that the world/story are fun.
Gameplay wise, it's not a good RPG, but that takes the back seat to the fact it's an enjoyable RPG. Sometimes gameplay takes a back seat because the overall experience is enjoyable.

>> No.3667312

>>3664210

>This is standard fashion in SF and Canada.

WTF

>> No.3667352

what does it take to get a topic deleted in this wretched shithole

>> No.3667381

>>3660291
I'm white an live in Asia
while the main beer here isn't THAT bad, there is ZERO selection besides it.

at least in America we have miller but also a lot of other stuff.

>> No.3667383

>>3660341
I have a swiss army knife and play with that a lot

>> No.3667958

>>3667381
Where exactly in burma do you live cracker?

>> No.3667978
File: 62 KB, 624x531, are-you-frustrated.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3667978

>>3667352

>> No.3668353

>>3647416
>pastel colors
>CRTs
>scanlines

>> No.3668360

>>3652110
vaping doesnt work to quit smoking because its too unlike smoking a real thing to appease the mind.
You might as well stick to patches and find a way to break the conditioning so you dont crave a cigarette every time you see someone pick up a pencil or give two shakes.

>> No.3668364

>>3647372
It's the MLP of retro games

>> No.3668439

>>3647939
mmm, i have certain mornings where that would be an appealing beverage

>> No.3668442

>>3648753
Wouldn't a true hipster be the one to feel superior?

>> No.3668457

>>3655497
>It's hip to hate good things.

This is literally the stupidest thing I've read in this thread so far.

>> No.3668463

Hipster games that I can think of:

Night Driver - Arcade
Ataxx - Arcade
Battle City - Famicom
Snacks 'n' Jaxson - Arcade
Riding Hero - Neo Geo
Rally Bike - Arcade
Wind Jammers - Neo Geo
Action 52 - NES
Billy is Going Home - Atari 2600
Desert Bus - 3DO, Sega CD, PC

>> No.3668679

>>3668463
>Battle City - Famicom

How is it hipster? It was on every Famiclone multicart back in the late 80s/early 90s.
There is nothing more popular than famiclones and multicarts, unless you're from USA maybe.

I thought hipsters liked obscure games, not popular ones.

>> No.3668715

>>3659772
You just described 4chan

>> No.3668960
File: 150 KB, 936x652, KONIX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3668960

>>3647368

If you own a Konix Multisystem Prototype you are the ultimate Hipster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgkOLfcRWYA

>> No.3669237

>>3647476
Only Mischief Makers is hipster as shit.
They've had all those great games and people mindlessly bring MM which was one of the weaker titles as something amazing.

>> No.3669336

>>3668679
I debated including that title for that reason but it does illustrate something about hipsters that doesn't seem to be readily understood.

Most hipsters that I have known don't search out obscure media because of obscurity alone, they search it out because they've exhausted, or are bored with, much of the mainstream content within which whatever medium that their interests lie.

I believe that at the beginnings of these types of searches there usually can be a type of snobbery, or elitism, that associates itself with this narrowing of interest. However, a net positive of this sifting and sorting is that a refinement of appreciation of the given medium as a whole occurs.

What I see inevitably happen with the most die hard hipsters is that they end up coming out the other side again; they come to view everything in the medium as a flat landscape and are able to appreciate both the popular and the obscure with fresh eyes, while simultaneously being able to eschew those labels.

At this final point in the evolution of the true hipster all is one and any specific artifact of a medium may be appreciated based solely on the participants internal framework and not on any given externalities put forth by society or the culture at large. All artifacts are able to be examined in a vacuum, as it were, popular or not.

>> No.3669350

>>3669237

yeah man, speedrunning Light Crusader sure is fun. I do it every week.

>> No.3669356

>>3669336
>they come to view everything in the medium as a flat landscape and are able to appreciate both the popular and the obscure with fresh eyes, while simultaneously being able to eschew those labels.

This doesn't seem like a hipster thing, seems like they finally grow up and are able to appreciate things for what they are instead of caring about elite status, obscurity, what other people might think of them, etc etc.

Battle City is a damn fun video game, simple but it was one of the first games with custom maps and it had multiplayer, it's one of the most classic games on famiclones.

>> No.3669393

>>3669237
Don't forget Ikaruga (babby's first bullet hell) and Gunstar (babby's first rooty tooty jump and shooty).

>> No.3669398

>>3669393

>bullet hell

it's called dentaku, you baka.

>> No.3669490

>>3653742
That's not "Nintendocore", that's autism.

>> No.3670304

>>3669356
I suppose it's a context thing then with Battle City. Most North American gamers never encountered Battle City. I played it for the first time on a multi cart I bought when I was young but it was never released in the states.

If you walked into a midwestern coffee shop and saw some bearded dudes playing MahJohng and you were a white midwesterner you'd probably think "hipsters" but if you were from China you'd probably barely register it, unless you wanted in on the game of course.

>> No.3670336

>>3653716
such contrarian
much oppose
wow

>> No.3670339

>>3656946
wow, epic bantz bro

>> No.3671521
File: 634 KB, 1600x960, zelda.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3671521

>>3647785
But wait, we can make it even better.

>> No.3671668

>>3671521
nah only true hipsters use the super game boy 2 on their supaboy

>> No.3672368

>>3653560
I know 5 people like this. Gave me a good laugh.

>> No.3673258

this whole thread guys!

just wow!

what are you even talking about anymore, craft beer?

other guys going all "i believe hipsters do this and that" wtfff dude it's literally not a thing, there aren't people who go "i'm a hipster" whoever says they're a hipster is either trolling or an idiot poser desperate for attention

it's like you don't need a degree to get it guys, what's always been cool, since forever? Acting like you don't care. Fake it till you make it. That's it! There's always going to be new ways to "not care" there's no mystery in anything

like, say, you don't care about mainstream games so you like EARTHBOUND but then you don't care about americanizations so you like MOTHER 3 or whatever but THEN you realize you actually might be caring too much about how authentic your taste is and revert to liking mainstream games! AND SO IS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

if any of you are hipster or mainstream enough to read scanlated manga, try reading Saikyou Densestsu Kurosawa, from the guy who made Kaiji

>> No.3673306

>>3673258
I mostly consider hipsters to be posers and I don't think posers regard themselves as such. They think they're cool by doing what they do. And it is mostly just to be different and feel special by going against what is considered mainstream.
What really makes hipsters what they are though is the urge to flaunt their choices and behavior to give themselves an aura of superiority. That's the real problem.

It does seem like many here see hipsters as the boogeyman, though. Which is weird because I don't even think hipsters and nerds even share the same "habitat".

>> No.3673349
File: 2.14 MB, 164x300, 1370405049029.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3673349

>drop in /vr/
>"Games Hipsters Play"
>441 replies

This place keeps getting better. See ya!

>> No.3673692

>>3647395
They've been mostly replaced by numales as a movement now.

>> No.3674194

>>3647785
lost

>> No.3674513

>>3648276
Hahahahahaha underfucking rating.

>> No.3676013

Hipsters:

>Prefer Nintendo over Sega
>Play mostly platformers and jrpgs
>Play on a flat screen with composite cables
>Care about game collections
>Don't give a fuck about arcade games
>Watch youtube "reviews" of retro games

>> No.3676019

>>3676013
>Play mostly platformers and jrpgs
>Care about game collections
>Don't give a fuck about arcade games
guilty

>> No.3676025

>>3676013
>Prefer Nintendo over Sega

But both Nintendo and Sega are mainstream as all fuck, Nintendo moreso since they're still around.
Wouldn't hipsters prefer something like, I dunno, Phillips CDi or 3DO?

>Play mostly platformers and jrpgs

Again, aren't those genres mainstream as fuck? I'd imagine hipsters would prefer some more obscure genre, like some weird ass simulation game where you grow a beard or something.

>> No.3676027

>>3676025
When he means hipster he's not using the conventional term for it.
He's mainly referring to millennials

>> No.3676031

>>3676027

>He

So you mean, (You)?

:)

>> No.3676032
File: 77 KB, 850x806, screen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3676032

>>3676031
nope

>> No.3676035

>>3676031
Paranoidposter strikes again!

>> No.3676038

>>3676032

I don't get why people always do this, anybody can edit that shit on MS Paint.

I mean even if you didn't, don't bother, it's useless.

>> No.3676047

>>3676025
I'm talking about the johnny come latelys that infested this community with their bullshit

>>3676019
I'm mostly joking bro. Enjoy what you like.

>>3676027
Kinda the same thing

>>3676038
Kek

>> No.3676058

>>3663982

Faggot faggot

>> No.3676084
File: 34 KB, 359x502, yuana.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3676084

>>3676058

>replying to 5 days old posts

>> No.3676993

>>3647368
kek

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action