Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 658 KB, 468x967, BoFII_NinaArtwork.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2712283 No.2712283 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

BOFII nina is the cutest nina

>> No.2712310
File: 290 KB, 480x600, 2e10355cb454d1562e332551f7043732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2712310

I have a lot of pictures and fanart of her.

I collected them many years ago after playing BoF II for the first time and being infatuated with her.

>> No.2712360

>>2712283

I agree.

2>3>1>4

>> No.2712380

>>2712283
i found a deal on ebay for 1 and 2 for 10 the catch is that its import

should i get it? how import friendly is it?

>> No.2712387

When does the BoF series become good? I've only played the first two.

>> No.2712419

>>2712387
It becomes good at 3. Breath of Fire III is the best game in the series.

>> No.2712539

>>2712387

I agree with >>2712419; BOF3 is definitely my favorite. 4 is also great, but has a very different feel to it. Dragon Quarter is totally different from the other games, but you should give it a shot, too.

>> No.2712579

>>2712387
3 is probably the best, but if you didn't like 2 which is also great, this series might not be for you.

>> No.2712617
File: 272 KB, 750x750, 4180789a9faada6d8b3e1ff400eb285f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2712617

>>2712419
>It becomes good at 3. Breath of Fire III is the best game in the series.

But that's objectively false.

4 and 5 are the best hands down

>> No.2712868

>>2712617
>"objectively"

Opinion invalidated.

>> No.2712880

>>2712387
First games are the best. If you didn't like 2 you might as well stop, unless you are one of those guys with weirdo taste that preferred games like Chrono Cross over Chrono Trigger.

>> No.2712917

>>2712419
Oh, no. Not at all. It has the smallest world with no fast travel (not conveniente fast travel anyway).
The master system is, for that same reason, flawed.
The story jumps around with little impact, only to wrap up with a weak and unsatisfying twist.
The dragon system is by far the most varied and interesting in the series.... And yet, you only need to use the same combination over and over.
It also barely uses most of its characters after their introductory plots.

>> No.2712939

>>2712617
>Dragon Quarter the best
>not the absolute fucking worst that it actually is
Opinion straight into the trash can.

>> No.2712940

BOFII had a lot of bodacious girls.

>> No.2713009

>>2712387
I've played the first and third recently, been meaning to go back and replay the second.

The first game feels rather slow-moving at first, though a little experimentation can speed up battles quite a lot -- learning that the E. Key can be used in battle for 30 damage to all enemies was rather useful, as was returning to Agua to pick up the Tri-Rang and Life Armor once Karn joined up.

BoFIII felt a bit tedious at times, but combat was smoother.

>> No.2713015

>>2712617

4 has the worst dragon transformation system, ugly 3d model bosses, and the worst Nina (5 doesn't even count).

>> No.2713205

>>2713015
>4 has the worst Nina

no fucking way
only plebs hate cameltoe nina
BOF III nina is worse

>> No.2713227

I've never played 5 but from what I've read, it sounds pretty neato. Was it really so bad that it practically killed the franchise? 6 is a mobile mmo now, supposedly. Yikes.

>> No.2713308

>>2713205
Cameltoe? She has a skirt on.

>> No.2713318

>>2713227
It's got a cult following now, actually. But it did get panned by critics due to having bad tutorials, time limit and practically nothing to do with the rest of the series.

>> No.2713383
File: 44 KB, 230x192, low ds.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2713383

>>2712939


Aww is baby mad he can't just spam the kill everything button like the little pussy he is.

>>2713015

2's was far worse. Just one off spells?

>> No.2713393

>>2713318
>But it did get panned by critics

No it didn't. It was actually rather well received by critics.

The only people who panned it where the a-holes and fanboys who threw a tantrum it wasn't more of the same thing over and over.

>> No.2713515

>>2713383

It was a ranking of cuteness fyi

>> No.2713927

>>2713383
I have considered your argument and decided you're right after. Oh wait, no, you're still wrong. If BoF Dragon Quarter is so great then why is it the game that KILLED THE FRANCHISE?
You are the stupidest person alive. Yes you are. You are.

>> No.2713939

>>2713927
The franchise wasn't doing very well since the direction change at the end of bof3. source: pulled from my ass.

>> No.2714020

>>2713927
>why is it the game that KILLED THE FRANCHISE?
There's a difference between a title that kills a franchise and Capcom being fucking retarded. DQ was not guilty of the former.

>> No.2714069

>>2713393
I was a BOF fanboy and was quite shocked by it... but I loved it anyway. It was different but really really interesting. I wish RPGs had gone BoF5 way instead of FFX way.

>> No.2714075

>>2713927
This is /vr. You should know there's lots of good games that didn't get franchises made of them or 'killed' the franchise.

>> No.2714197
File: 625 KB, 1079x1500, 1437714911541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714197

BOF2 had some god-tier grills that turned me into a furfag

>> No.2714205 [DELETED] 
File: 88 KB, 619x768, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714205

>>2714197
My favorite was the fusion that turned spar into the mushroom cutie.
[/spoiler]I've been sexually confused ever since.[/spoiler]

>> No.2714212
File: 88 KB, 619x768, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714212

>>2714197 #
My favorite was the fusion that turned spar into the mushroom cutie.
I've been sexually confused ever since.

>> No.2714240
File: 230 KB, 724x520, Can't show that on a christian imageboard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714240

>>2714197
BoF 3 had the better furbait in my opinion.

>> No.2714262

>>2714197
>>2714212
>>2714240

Don't make me choose..

>> No.2714273
File: 841 KB, 850x1188, db23313b3c2ccd7cdcd4c7ddffce5013 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714273

>>2713927
>He actually believes that KILLED THE FRANCHISE MALARKEY

what universe are you in that Capcom actually gave a shit about their non SF non RE franchises? Cuz it sure as shit ain't this reality.

Maybe take a look at the world and come back with an actual argument you but hurt little fanboy bitch

>> No.2714726

>>2712880
>First games are the best.
BOF1 really wasn't good.

>>2712387
Most people agree that 2, 3, and 4 are the best in the series but there's no grand consensus on which specific game is the best. I like 2 and 4 the most myself.

>> No.2714731
File: 521 KB, 640x939, 1285390468367.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714731

>>2714212
Wasn't Spar's sex ambiguous to begin with?

>> No.2714764

>>2714731
I think the manual referred to Spar as a "he".

>> No.2714769
File: 143 KB, 440x645, 1285042069192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714769

>>2714764
Ah okay.

That makes it way hotter

>> No.2714959
File: 1.64 MB, 2000x1941, GBA vs. SNES.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714959

>> No.2714961
File: 527 KB, 1200x1200, best mode.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714961

>> No.2714982
File: 487 KB, 1200x1200, the master of two modes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714982

I love this "all BoF girls are equally cute" meme.

>> No.2714985
File: 13 KB, 310x300, bof5_dq3_200.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714985

>> No.2714996
File: 222 KB, 1280x718, breath of fire 6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714996

>>2713927
>there are still people who try to ignore the existence of Breath of Fire 6

>> No.2714998
File: 354 KB, 512x448, gsdx_20150816084801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2714998

>> No.2715013

>>2714982

Original or Shaman is a decision no man should have to make

Too hard

>> No.2715158
File: 648 KB, 629x713, BoF6-Nina.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2715158

Best Nina coming through

>> No.2715180

>>2715158
Nice design, but she doesn't look anything like Nina.

>> No.2715857
File: 148 KB, 620x877, 1232981928930.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2715857

>>2715013
Well lucky for you, you'll never have to decide

Because Katt can switch between the two whenever she wants

And also because Katt isn't real and never will be

>> No.2717323
File: 225 KB, 788x1200, 1230006175120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2717323

thread pls don't die

>> No.2717561

>>2714273
>Thinking Capcom didn't drop SF after 3S

After that we got vs games and mashups, we didn't get a legit SF until a decade later

People ate up RE like a motherfucker so capcom gave the people more, ie Onimusha/Dino Crisis

once people stop giving a fuck, they stopped.

Simple business, if there is a market and enough demand, the company will supply it.

BoF was their attempt at breaking into the RPG market. They weren't nearly as succesful as the other companies, and after BoF4 bombed, they just stopped because a business has to make money in order to afloat. BoF4 wasn't terrible, but it just doesn't appeal to the masses.

And capcom isn't going to waste it resources on niche audiences.

>> No.2717623

>>2715158
>No wings
U wot m8

>> No.2717695

>>2715158
>>2714996
ayy

>> No.2717738

Breath of Fire as a series only grew more competent and mature as time went on, with the battle system and aesthetic reaching a real peak at BoFV

VI is pretty much Breath of Fire in name only however


I assume people who like 3 the most like it because of how little the plot veers off into any uncomfortable territory, and because it's gleefully willful towards wasting as much of the player's time as possible, letting them play for 40 solid hours to finish it.

I for one quite appreciate the fact that Dragon Quarter only tried to waste 10 hours of my time at the most, with everything else being totally optional. And you know, I enjoyed it. It was a fun game. I never got tired of it before it was actually over.


I got tired of all the others long before I finished however, and greatly resented their length and repetitiveness.

>> No.2717749

>>2717738
Not to be a dick or anything, but JRPGs as a rule are long and repetitive. Maybe the entire genre is not for you.

>> No.2717768

>>2717749
3 is special. it's slooooooow

>> No.2718006

>>2717768
>>2717749

he's right. 3 is a real drag at times. It's almost Lufia bad in terms of pacing and fetch questing and general arbitrary task given.

As an example there's a part where you have to go into a light house. I forget why. But you can't just enter the light house. You have to waste time training some nerd to fight a big guy who's macking on his lady before you can even set foot in the light house.

>> No.2718007

>>2712387

As for the first two, things are strange, but 3,4, and 5 seem to take place in one time line, albeit about 2000 years apart.

>> No.2718928
File: 151 KB, 250x350, 1208580667058.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2718928

but what if angel grill AND cat grill

>> No.2719328

I like Momo.

>> No.2719351

>>2719328
Sadly we have no idea what she looks like under that robe

>> No.2719380

>>2718007
if anything, 1 and 3 take place in the same timeline for sure, with 2 maybe somewhere fitting on that line

while 4 and 5 are probably stand alone, here are ways that you could rationalize that whatshisname who did the thing to nina's sister managed to fuck up the entire world to the extent that 5 has to happen

>> No.2719492

>>2719380

death Evan was a direct result of the goddess being a sore loser

>> No.2719503
File: 196 KB, 551x810, 1413584449594.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2719503

>>2719351
She's actually two midgets balancing on top of each other, which is why her accuracy is shit.

>> No.2719521

>>2714731
I recently replayed BoF II and found an intersting easter egg you all might enjoy. When you go to the Island where the old magician lives (the guy you need to lypo the fatass queen) and he asks you to bring him cute girls (there's no actual gameplay purpose to this), he won't respond to Spar in any form except for the qt mushroom form. It's an interesting piece of detail in an area that I theorize is riddled with cut content. That said he also won't respond with any unique answer Bleu, the snek when you talk to him with her.

>> No.2719614
File: 465 KB, 800x600, 46133584_p4_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2719614

>> No.2719729

>>2719521
I found it hilarious that a callback to that scene in BoF3 had the Elder completely dismiss Momo if you brought her along for it, which made her butthurt.

>> No.2719781

>>2719521
>>2719729
You fucked up, faggots. He asked for the young cute girls, YOUNG. That's why he disregards the old hags who are Momo and ancient semen demon Bleu.

>> No.2719795

>>2719781
>he
*they, the Elder from BoF3 and the magician of Tunlan/Melodia from BoF2. The magician certainly asked for a young girl's kiss, and I am sure that the Elder asked nearly the same.

>> No.2719797

>>2719781
Spar is no spring chicken though, dude/dudette is part of some agricultural hive mind. Blue is ageless on the other hand, she's as young as she'll ever be.

>> No.2719823

>>2719797
How is Bleu young when she gains more and more experience with the passing of time? She can be young only in appearance, like Tolkien's elves.

>> No.2719842 [DELETED] 

>>2719797
Spar renewed like plants do, did he?

>> No.2719845

>>2719797
Spar renewed like plants do, didn't he?

>> No.2722298
File: 284 KB, 600x800, 1307151455890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2722298

post more BOF grills

>> No.2722686 [DELETED] 
File: 2.64 MB, 256x224, manillo.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2722686

>> No.2722719

>>2722686
uhhh
whats going on here again?

>> No.2722728

>>2722719
Did you play BoF2?

>> No.2722929 [DELETED] 
File: 2.32 MB, 256x224, argus.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2722929

>>2722686

>> No.2722932 [DELETED] 

>>2722686
>>2722929
Hey, it's katfag. Welcome back, bro. :)

>> No.2722949 [DELETED] 
File: 79 KB, 650x900, 3ac546e36f0b9a0166e1a31f196a44b7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2722949

>>2722686
>>2722929
I haven't been in a /vr/ BoF thread in over half a year and you are still at this? Granted you were always...dedicated. Does Nina still trigger the fuck out of you?

>> No.2722970
File: 243 KB, 800x600, legilicious278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2722970

Those legs man.
Those fucking legs.
Corrupted my childish mind way too much back then.

>> No.2722990

>>2722949
He'll get triggered if you mention that his proof that katt is the best is bogarted by the fact that he spams items and stacks all the best equipment on her just to keep her alive instead of actually burling enemies.

>nuh uh, item spam + counter is the only viable solo strategy
>I don't see you guys trying solo runs with any other characters
>solo runs are the only acceptable evidence of a vague term like "best"
>it's not a sex thing it's not

>> No.2723024 [DELETED] 
File: 2.24 MB, 296x280, argus2.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2723024

>>2722932
:3

>>2722949
>Are you still at this?
-at being an overly-obsessed zealot
Not really - I need the same in *enemy* camp, but the enemy is just being passive in this regard. At example, FF fanbase is more passionate when discussing their stuff.

-at liking and posting Katt:
Yes. I've already posted >>2714959 >>2714961 >>2714982 and many more.

-at replaying the game over and over with Katt to show how she's OP
Not. These webms is an old stuff, but which I don't want to go waste. Video games are generally shite and, again, I need opposition to attack me on this but no one discusses BoF mechanics or attacks Katt so I have no fuel.

>Does Nina still trigger the fuck out of you?
Not. There has been a general consensus on that Katt/Rinpoo is superior while you were out, it's set - why bother?

>>2722929

>> No.2723034 [DELETED] 
File: 71 KB, 781x794, 1423133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2723034

>>2723024
>I need the same in *enemy* camp, but the enemy is just being passive in this regard.
"Enemy"?

>I need opposition to attack me on this but no one discusses BoF mechanics or attacks Katt so I have no fuel.
Yeah actually I think someone just did.

>Not. There has been a general consensus on that Katt/Rinpoo is superior while you were out, it's set - why bother?
Somehow I doubt that. Very VERY much so since you were saying that shit way back when too. Even Bleu triggered you.

>> No.2723174 [DELETED] 

>>2723034
>"Enemy"?
I mean by my whole sentence that I wanted to have fun in the Internet, play with people, but they are just too passive/uninteresting/poisonous so became I.

>Yeah actually I think someone just did.
That's barely an attack, he has nothing to back himself up, just IT CAN BE SO LOLZ, I HAVEN'T TRIED IT MYSELF THOUGH. Replying him with my analytics as I did earlier is a waste of resources, he will always twist everything I say when he's known what to do. I like Katt so there is a "sex thing" and a hyperbole in "Katt is the best", but that doesn't mean there isn't also truth that I've shown which is being disregarded because people are just afraid they aren't as competent as I was. It's easier to bitch then prove.

>just did
Do you think someone is going to form a complicated opinion, in a language that isn't his native, in minutes?

I browsed 4chan all the time and forgot about Nina at all because there was too much Katt, so much I needed to stop people because they mostly wanted porn. Besides that, >>https://warosu.org/vr/thread/S2423661.

Judging by your posting style you seem like a toxic stinger, you always seek to "trigger" someone who is bragging regardless of how right he is and how many rights he has to do so instead of understanding, speaking like a normal human being or just being silent, always, it's in your fucking being. You haven't contributed absolutely anything to the threads, to my knowledge, you only tried to sting ("you are bad, fanboy, etc."). No pictures, no webms, no analytics, nuffing, absolutely fucking nuffing. How badly do you get in the place so you need to vent out directly at people, you poison-tongued snake? You don't even have a thing that isn't your entire ego to project.

>> No.2723227 [DELETED] 

>>2723034
>"Enemy"?
I mean by my whole sentence that I wanted to have fun in the Internet, play with people, but they are just too passive/uninteresting/poisonous so became I.

>Yeah actually I think someone just did.
That's barely an attack, he has nothing to back himself up, just IT CAN BE SO LOLZ, I HAVEN'T TRIED IT MYSELF THOUGH. Replying him with my analytics as I did earlier is a waste of resources, he will always twist everything I say when he's known what to do. I like Katt so there is a "sex thing" and a hyperbole in "Katt is the best", but that doesn't mean there isn't also truth that I've shown which is being disregarded because people are just afraid they aren't as competent as I was. It's easier to bitch then prove.

>just did
Do you think someone is going to form a complicated opinion, in a language that isn't his native, in minutes?

I browsed 4chan all the time and forgot about Nina at all because there was too much Katt, so much that I needed to stop people because they started to demand porn. Besides that, >>https://warosu.org/vr/thread/S2423661.

Judging by your posting style you seem like a toxic stinger, you always seek to "trigger" someone who is bragging regardless of how right he is and how many rights he has to do so instead of understanding, speaking like a normal human being or just being silent, always, it's in your fucking being. You haven't contributed absolutely anything to the threads, to my knowledge, you only tried to sting ("you are bad, fanboy, etc."). No pictures, no webms, no analytics, nuffing, absolutely fucking nuffing. How badly do you get in the place so you need to vent out directly at people, you poison-tongued snake? You don't even have a thing that isn't your entire ego to project.

>> No.2723241 [DELETED] 

>>2723227
Nice pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Just so you know, no I don't always seek to trigger someone. I only ever triggered you in the first place because your obsession with Katt made your ego so fragile that you had trouble coping with the idea that not everyone considers her 'the best'. You're just a waifufag of the highest, most autistic caliber. Nothing more.

>> No.2723294 [DELETED] 

>>2723241
Just to make it clear: I was fragile and stung myself. Then the scavenger crows have arrived. Stinger for the scavenger, doesn't change much for you - you have ego problems yourself and gain pleasure in "triggering" people, that's all you did in the threads, to my knowledge because I can easily differentiate you from the other posters. You are still, STILL as pathetic and autistic as I was by chance.

>> No.2723308

>>2723241
Just to make it clear: I was fragile and stung myself. Then the scavenger crows have arrived. Scavenger for stinger - doesn't change much for you - you weren't just posting around, you have ego problems yourself and gain pleasure in "triggering" people, that's all you did in the threads, to my knowledge because I can easily differentiate you from the other posters. You are still, STILL as pathetic and autistic as I was by bad luck.

>> No.2723398

>>2723241
I am guilty that I let myself be fragile and I admit it. Now, wouldn't you be so *kind* to man up and do the same about yourself because, as I've said, you weren't just posting around, that's a blatant lie - I bothered you and you let yourself go, you always let yourself go.

I am waiting here for you.

>> No.2723506

>>2719492
Like Satan in SMT2?

>> No.2723546

>>2722949
any good nina doujins to rec

>> No.2723558

>>2723546
She's a Bleufag so don't bother, she's only posting Nina to "trigger" people. One to one with her character, but what if Bleu isn't a viper?

>> No.2723572

>>2723558
Or cobra, or any poison snake.. That would be a tragedy and crushed dreams of the highest caliber.

>> No.2723761
File: 1.60 MB, 2448x3264, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2723761

what is even going on in this thread now

Also I just got this

>> No.2723769 [DELETED] 

If you don't admit that you were (and partially are) a lying, toxic, poisonous piece of shit that attacked everyone who is obsessed over a thing with the most devastating, heart-crushing, sophisticated replies no one else has in mind on the peak of someone's passion; that you were intentionally doing so because of your egoistical nature, you are the worst human being alive and a disgusting worm. You *secretly* liked (and most likely still like) Bleu, didn't you? But somehow you tried to squeeze everyone else like me, fragiles-by-chance, how dare they say Katt is the best, I'll better drag everyone to my level. You were and are the same as me, a waifufag, you lying piece of shit. You posted your carbon copy in the thread about powerful characters seeking replies because you were obsessed. You got told and you left because how a shit tier being you are - you never struggle and you speedily run as soon as a threat follows. You've never started Bleu is the best despite being a waifufag because you are a coward. You cried that Bleu loses in fanart department because you were obsessed. You cried for pics in the drawthread like a dirty bum you were - you were obsessed. So how I am the "high caliber autist", you hypocrite piece of shit? You are even worse caliber - a person projects himself onto his activities - if I struggled and actually finished a business, then that's my being, not your sub one. Everything you did was followed by sharp fangs, disgusting oscillating protruding tongue and a mouth full of toxin, and so is now. I've made a joke reply to you, but you haven't changed your attitude a little bit. I am going to simply completely strike you and your cancerous kind out of my life forever and ever, I am not going to make deals with anything like you at all, thank you for the wisdom of life.

>>2723761
Ignore, I am talking to the one sole individual, he knows it.

>> No.2723775

>>2723769
all that venomous hate only exists in your own heart

you aren't actually capable of feeling anyone else's

>> No.2723779

>>2723775
I wonder where did it spawn.

If you are not him, do not interfere because you know precisely jack shit about me and what have I felt, you faggot.

>> No.2723795 [DELETED] 

>>2723775
And you fucking clown is even worse tier, that gets in and pulls a bull shit out of his mouth, without thinking or analyzing anything, just spews his retarded words. Save them for a fairy tale you grew up with. Haven't think that for a minute that what you are doing can qualify for a shaming and a bad attitude in some standards, you faggot. ONLY I DO WRONG, YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH.

>> No.2723924
File: 18 KB, 200x200, 1187854791207.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2723924

the fuck happened here

>> No.2724060 [DELETED] 
File: 171 KB, 900x1200, dc79d8b137ad4d6c0e30c94e47860efa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724060

>>2723924
The main reason why BoF threads are such a rarity really.

>> No.2724075 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 171 KB, 900x1200, 1444216487197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724075

>>2723924
Just our resident waifu spammer. Tries to be extra funny because he's the only one in all of /vr/ outside Popful Mail and specifically hones on on BoF threads. This has happened for nearly all of /vr/'s history.

All in all, it's the reason why we have so few BoF threads. They crash and burn quick even when Janitors come in.

>> No.2724090

>>2723761
I wish to know more about this.

>> No.2724506
File: 294 KB, 1600x1067, $_57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724506

>>2724090

>> No.2724512

If every Nina from all the BoF games were to fight against each other, then who would win?

>> No.2724519

>>2724512
They all have high magic defense, so probably the first one who was the best fighter?

or maybe BoFIV Nina could sandbag them with healing magic

>> No.2724798
File: 19 KB, 115x115, dk_01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724798

More BoF grills, more

>> No.2724804
File: 361 KB, 501x501, dk_02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724804

>> No.2724805
File: 249 KB, 362x362, dk_03.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724805

>> No.2724807
File: 211 KB, 344x344, dk_04.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724807

>> No.2724812
File: 28 KB, 350x350, dk_05.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724812

>> No.2724816
File: 65 KB, 768x664, dk_06.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724816

>> No.2724818
File: 313 KB, 480x480, dk_07.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724818

>> No.2724820
File: 153 KB, 350x350, dk_08.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724820

>> No.2724824
File: 736 KB, 750x858, dk_09.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724824

>> No.2724825
File: 897 KB, 1000x1170, dk_10.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724825

>> No.2724829
File: 1.03 MB, 903x903, dk_11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724829

>> No.2724832
File: 403 KB, 514x808, dk_12.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724832

>> No.2724836
File: 592 KB, 600x600, dk_13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724836

>> No.2724839
File: 97 KB, 278x278, dk_14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724839

>> No.2724842
File: 215 KB, 400x400, dk_15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724842

>> No.2724850
File: 375 KB, 600x600, dk_16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724850

>> No.2724854
File: 297 KB, 570x430, dk_17.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724854

>> No.2724874
File: 286 KB, 750x700, 985160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2724874

Reported all the shitposts because the faggots think it matches their arbitrary codex of things when it should not.

>> No.2725264
File: 305 KB, 800x754, 1433371674959.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725264

Regular Katt > Shamanized Katt

i would fuck either of them

>> No.2725310

>>2719380
Ignoring minute but potentially contradicting details, the most likely timeline is:

IV -> I -> II -> III -> V

Yuna survives IV and manages to create Myria. How the dragon clan comes about, I have no idea since Ryu ends up being a human in the end. The events of BoFI happens. In BoFII, the same dragon clan hide away themselves and Deathevan is said to be the spawn of Myria. BoFIII happens, Myria presumably kills off the brood because they're a threat to her. Myria says she's stopping the desert from BoFIII from spreading but the cast kills her anyway and in DQ, the surface is inhabitable. It's not that farfetched to assume that the desert engulfed the whole world and people moved underground not that doing that would help because it would still be dry underground.

>> No.2725324

>>2725310
The desert formed because of Miria's death.

3 comes before 4.

>> No.2725337

>>2725324
But Deis seems to first appear in IV and playing the devil's advocate here, one can always argue that Myria being created is what got rid of BoFIV's desert in the first place.

I've always thought that the dragon that Fou-Lu and Ryu fuse into at the end resembled the dragon god statue in BoFII as well.

>> No.2725420
File: 573 KB, 893x1000, 30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725420

>> No.2725590
File: 148 KB, 640x808, 51430486_p1_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725590

>>2725264
Shaman is more beautiful and badass than cute while regular is more cute, but that's partially because cute regular is an arbitrary staple in fanart. In GBA art regular is portrayed both cute and gracefully beautiful/badass, each in different situation, while shaman is gracefully beautiful, restrained and calm in one sole her pic - her portrait. See: >>2714959. Bottom left non-portrait is actually a fanart that I put for the reason it matched portrait best out of all.

>> No.2725592
File: 369 KB, 800x600, MammothCL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725592

>> No.2725621
File: 484 KB, 870x1001, 6702319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725621

>> No.2725624
File: 71 KB, 569x600, 1432434783537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725624

>> No.2725625
File: 155 KB, 1169x900, 2011-03-05-381131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725625

>> No.2725628
File: 61 KB, 567x400, 3543343.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725628

>> No.2725631
File: 571 KB, 742x867, 50611705_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725631

>> No.2725635
File: 242 KB, 536x758, 42177462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725635

>> No.2725636
File: 746 KB, 1350x874, 38081200.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725636

>> No.2725640
File: 95 KB, 660x726, c21c002392ac36f010b32c1507079f2435c857f0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725640

>> No.2725643
File: 282 KB, 800x800, 37645003_p3_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725643

>> No.2725645
File: 320 KB, 650x925, 5388567.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2725645

>> No.2727160
File: 42 KB, 354x417, 1443164713133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2727160

>> No.2727608
File: 174 KB, 600x600, 50659508_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2727608

>>2727160

Chinese Military Fox tailed gunners are a best

>> No.2727870
File: 128 KB, 490x544, ursula___breath_of_fire_iv_by_wildss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2727870

>>2727608
she was my favorite bof4 character the instant she showed up on screen.

>> No.2728495
File: 116 KB, 800x1203, Ursula manga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2728495

anyone read the manga. It's rather good

>> No.2729249
File: 281 KB, 749x749, fanfiction greentext.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2729249

>>2728495
>read the manga

>> No.2729705
File: 309 KB, 540x540, 51885645_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2729705

>>2729249
>Being that autistic

>> No.2731116
File: 251 KB, 655x1024, 8074531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2731116

>> No.2731150

>>2729249
It's all we have left, mang.

>> No.2731232 [DELETED] 
File: 91 KB, 480x640, 935558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2731232

>>2731116
虎人

>> No.2731252
File: 91 KB, 480x640, 935558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2731252

>>2731116
https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/%E8%99%8E%E4%BA%BA

>> No.2731260

>>2731252
Thanks, TL Note!

>> No.2731702

>>2712939

Did you even play it? Because it was a truly amazing game, that tried for something very different.

>> No.2731705

>>2713227

I think it's more a fatality of Capcom in general. It was a difficult game, and people didn't like that it was basically a survival rpg.

>> No.2731771
File: 82 KB, 506x549, Thanks Ershin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2731771

>The BoF is still alive
>I wonder if this time we can have some good discussion about the ser...

Why do I even hope at this point.
We need Ershin as mod.

>> No.2731824
File: 234 KB, 607x800, 1227632036628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2731824

>>2731771
>I wonder if this time we can have some good discussion
Start discussing something, then.

>> No.2731856
File: 61 KB, 600x800, 20208263.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2731856

>> No.2733110
File: 193 KB, 630x520, 1275953520091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2733110

poor nina's sister

>> No.2733169

Aside from some short comings, BOF2 was really when the series started getting good.

>gripping story at the middle.
>Can build your own town.
>More colorful and engaging characters at the time.

>> No.2733210

I masturbated so much to BOF3 Nina. Plus, best world map music ever.

>> No.2733271
File: 84 KB, 550x900, 1227761884001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2733271

>>2733169
BOF2 was actually pretty subversive considering when it was released

>plot revolves around destroying religion
>several scantily-clad females in the game and in the instructions book
>one of the scantily-clad females can fuse her soul with a literal devil-girl in order to become a) stronger and b) nude
>this game came out in 1994

>> No.2733290

>>2733210

NOBODY CARES!

>> No.2734046
File: 245 KB, 490x600, 8579200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2734046

>> No.2734162

>>2712310
You still there?
Please upload a rar.

>> No.2734983

>>2731824
>Start discussing something, then.
Katt's Shaman form was the only one that wasn't terribly over designed.

>> No.2735062

>>2734983
Rand's was low key
All of Spar's were fine
Jean's was retarded
Never used Sten or Bow so who the fuck cares
Nina's was way overboard

>> No.2735081

>>2735062
>All of Spar's were fine
And another thing, the only one even worth caring about was the qt mushroom form. What they should have done was use whatever resources they had to give Spar 3 (I get the gimmick but it's just not funny) to give one to Ryu and Bleu each. Preferably one where Ryu get's wings like Patty

>> No.2735091

stupid sexy cat

>> No.2735092
File: 168 KB, 524x700, 1285390319998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2735092

>>2735081
Bleu I agree with, Ryu I don't.

Wasn't it in the story somewhere, that Ryu couldn't accept shamanization because he was part dragon?

>Patty
Now you have me (and my penis) wondering what shamanized Patty would look like

>> No.2735097

>>2735092
>Wasn't it in the story somewhere, that Ryu couldn't accept shamanization because he was part dragon?
Oh right, I forgot that detail. Still, that's just one little thing that had to be tweaked.

>> No.2735126

>>2735097
Shamanized Ryu might've been neat. Surely more useful than his in-combat one-shot dragon transforms.

It makes mathematical sense that he can't do it, though. 2 shamans are necessary to change a character into an "ultimate" shamanized form, and there are 6 total shamans...

>> No.2735138

>>2735126
The one-shot thing was just a bug though wasn't it? I doubt the shamans could've fixed that.

>> No.2735151
File: 2.70 MB, 2200x2000, WELCOME TO HELL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2735151

>>2735091
She's a Woren, you dork.

>> No.2735330

>>2735151
That Jean is just one rare pepe waiting to get cropped out of the image.

>> No.2735472

>>2712387

>BOF

too many sister-related dilemma that I forgot to keep track of. It's the storyline.

>> No.2736612

>>2735330
>rare pepe

kill yourself

>> No.2738553
File: 693 KB, 900x1199, 7986766.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2738553

>> No.2738626

I need to play BoF4 one of these days. I bought it a while back but had RPG'd myself out on a fantastic 50-hour run of BoF3 followed by Lunar Silver Star. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing you know.

I find it really cute that BoF3's composers sung the credits song as a duet. It was a perfect cap to an awesome game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0NGSa2Fn9M

>> No.2738660

>>2738626
BOF4 is definitely worth a playthrough

>> No.2740236
File: 240 KB, 1000x1000, bof3_nina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2740236

I have to give it to BoF3 Nina winning the Ryubowl.

>>2724506
This looks very cute. Looks like they even kept Momo's rabbit nose but tbh I can go either way with that.

>> No.2740561

>>2740236
>I have to give it to BoF3 Nina winning the Ryubowl.

yeah all it took was zero competition

>> No.2741276 [DELETED] 

>>2740561
maybe he's talking about the entire Ryub Owl.

Saying something like that is sure to get the fur defense squad frothing at the mouth.

>> No.2741363 [DELETED] 

>>2741276
Someone is upset things didn't turn his way.

>> No.2741370

>>2741276
Someone is upset things didn't turn out his way.

>> No.2741408 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 1.96 MB, 3276x1536, 1445015067105.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2741408

>>2734162
Why don't you build your OWN folder, you worthless rascal?

>> No.2741429 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.96 MB, 3276x1536, 1445016045456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2741429

>>2734162
Not him but why don't you build your OWN folder instead of being a beggar, you worthless rascal? That *would* be all good.

>> No.2741565
File: 136 KB, 800x633, 48557882_p35_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2741565

>>2741276
You are not only incapable of doing things on your own - building your girl's folder from pixiv and boorus - you also have a victim complex which pretty much explains why it takes zero competition and why Nina loses in her own thread.

>> No.2742034
File: 1.07 MB, 2110x2626, bof4_groupshot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742034

>>2741370
>>2741429
>>2741565
lol called it

>> No.2742591
File: 1.85 MB, 1110x1542, Complete_Works_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742591

Did someone fully translate this shit at some point like xenogears' book?

I see english pages around now and then, but never seen the whole thing.

>> No.2742621
File: 365 KB, 338x471, GBARinpoo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742621

>>2742034
>merely pretending
Not even deep inside yourself you understand that Katt/Rinpoo and her fusion are the most attractive girls in the series, miles ahead of others, and feel jealous.

>> No.2742680

>>2742591
I thought UDON released the book in English.

>> No.2742702

>>2733110
Her name is Mina.

>> No.2742738
File: 186 KB, 900x900, 26999132_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742738

>>2742680
>I thought UDON released the book in English.

they did. I own it. It's alright but I find a lot of the info suspect.

as an example they list Ursula's hobby as "doing laundry." Now Ive known many people who clean to unwind but that really, to me, seems a bit at odds with her overall "career soldier" personality and I don't recall any instances of her saying it in game.

>> No.2742774 [DELETED] 
File: 296 KB, 827x1169, 27591901.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742774

>>2742738
What are you going to accomplish posting that tiny amount of art of your ugly laundry-liking redneck skunk? She must be some sort of "le serene village girl" who became an orphan, was taken by the military, raised as a soldier but still showed and showing signs of her past. Another "poor girl" cliche and "i cri erri tiem". See, nigger? I know your girl better than you do, and so do I Dragon Quarter which you have no rights to defend or talk since you are not on my level of being informed.

>> No.2742952
File: 104 KB, 640x480, GENESIS--Virtua Fighter_Dec22 21_14_01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742952

>>2742738
That shit happens all the time in games. Like, in Virtua Fighter, Kage's hobby is listed as "mahjong". Can you imagine him sitting down and playing a game with a few buddies? Can you imagine him learning hand strategies and shit when he wasn't training?

>> No.2742960
File: 209 KB, 550x725, 19a0c891012e023251f008bfbac85cf5c56dc49d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742960

>> No.2742963
File: 225 KB, 800x600, 4561a84c87a67a2a6534fff7b55b0a5d1f84ced1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742963

>> No.2742965
File: 597 KB, 600x800, 6017df2b74b3b4e4686a69af4f027317ae67ff17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742965

>> No.2742968
File: 128 KB, 1096x1821, 4550398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742968

>> No.2742970
File: 733 KB, 786x960, 1984845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742970

>> No.2742973
File: 177 KB, 700x1011, 7975225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742973

>> No.2742974
File: 122 KB, 425x621, 8099900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742974

>> No.2742975
File: 2.67 MB, 3000x3000, 8476571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742975

>> No.2742980
File: 194 KB, 822x614, 8973065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742980

>> No.2742981
File: 40 KB, 500x500, 8999589.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742981

>> No.2742984
File: 8 KB, 400x300, 11437470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742984

>> No.2742989
File: 283 KB, 870x1000, 18269470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742989

>> No.2742991
File: 461 KB, 600x600, katt112233.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742991

>> No.2742993
File: 79 KB, 800x600, de71db793dbc5e2b1ca8d1ff6cea9c2931cbbb21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742993

>> No.2742995
File: 106 KB, 538x815, 42673995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742995

>> No.2742996
File: 75 KB, 455x306, 4f75e946559ba65124a5d36840a36bbb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742996

>> No.2742998
File: 66 KB, 376x600, 3861db496607c77b283c6349a5c3541e78a018ce.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2742998

>> No.2743001
File: 18 KB, 221x345, 9062cb9efa8cc751ad9d44fe135ad1600197587d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743001

>> No.2743003
File: 127 KB, 500x500, 753394-katt_3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743003

>> No.2743004
File: 150 KB, 804x507, 472c5ee4dda11f16ce10137b9fd718fc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743004

>> No.2743006
File: 213 KB, 1000x753, 1715073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743006

>> No.2743007
File: 120 KB, 450x600, 34222934_p3_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743007

>> No.2743008
File: 94 KB, 480x640, 8089328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743008

>> No.2743010 [DELETED] 
File: 689 KB, 1521x814, KO'd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743010

>> No.2743013
File: 94 KB, 295x452, smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743013

>> No.2743016
File: 810 KB, 1200x1200, katt finds rand a use.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743016

>> No.2743017
File: 230 KB, 600x600, 26650197_p3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743017

>> No.2743020
File: 124 KB, 800x600, 36305335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743020

>> No.2743021
File: 359 KB, 963x800, 27444968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743021

>> No.2743023
File: 58 KB, 300x300, 1096904633452.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743023

>> No.2743026 [DELETED] 
File: 23 KB, 350x450, I'm not so good with this 'apologizing' stuff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743026

>> No.2743028
File: 492 KB, 800x800, 42964196_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743028

>> No.2743029
File: 527 KB, 957x1000, e51c68eb700a783c074942f9442b2e40-d8sc1qr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743029

>> No.2743031
File: 704 KB, 700x1028, 22469771.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743031

>> No.2743034
File: 152 KB, 675x1200, d6dde58989f83521e692bec9ecdca577218e7c89.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743034

>> No.2743035

>all these Katt pics I've never seen before

this thread is awesome.

>> No.2743036
File: 129 KB, 865x982, d-do you respect me, hic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743036

>> No.2743038
File: 60 KB, 400x508, 1408899799207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743038

>>2743035
Most of pictures are from pixiv. This one isn't though.

>> No.2743041
File: 460 KB, 776x1322, 42179784_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743041

>> No.2743043
File: 91 KB, 300x300, 1134043106057.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743043

>> No.2743045
File: 20 KB, 150x200, 1403538826283.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743045

>> No.2743046
File: 192 KB, 600x635, 44526930_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743046

>> No.2743048
File: 187 KB, 832x1161, 13402831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743048

>> No.2743050
File: 1.02 MB, 1000x1000, 31576867.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743050

>> No.2743052
File: 21 KB, 250x350, abe4f9371e8321d3b8f0edbb9788df16e406dfd4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743052

>> No.2743053
File: 709 KB, 800x933, 35090219_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743053

>> No.2743057
File: 38 KB, 350x400, 1432438937252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743057

>> No.2743061
File: 382 KB, 651x900, jiz100110.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743061

>> No.2743063
File: 43 KB, 340x498, galleryb49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743063

>> No.2743064
File: 63 KB, 376x426, IMG_000443[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743064

>> No.2743068
File: 52 KB, 450x450, IMG_000054_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743068

>> No.2743070
File: 55 KB, 522x338, 59-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743070

>> No.2743072
File: 3 KB, 160x120, SHHH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743072

>> No.2743074 [SPOILER] 
File: 440 KB, 750x1000, 1445090162169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743074

>> No.2743704 [DELETED] 
File: 1.09 MB, 2000x2681, bof3_groupshot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2743704

>>2742774
Even years after the creation of this board your still at it. Your posts are best when the "Comment" section is left empty, ha.

>> No.2744337
File: 669 KB, 1380x1746, Breath of Fire 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2744337

>>2743704
Said the piece of shit who never wrote anything good in the Comment section EVER. Fuck off.

>> No.2744360 [DELETED] 
File: 54 KB, 246x170, grim reaper.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2744360

>>2743704
Even years after the creation of this board your are still coming here and being bothered by me. You must realize that you can't do anything better but shitpost.

>> No.2744361 [DELETED] 

>>2744360
Why are you such a colossal faggot?

I can only imagine you as the most disgusting loser ever.

>> No.2744374

>>2744361
>57 users
>was 56
Front page colossal retards get the fuck out. He says I am doing something 'bad' but he doesn't realize he's in the same situation, he never bothers to check himself out, he's a hypocrite because he accuses me of the same he is currently doing.

>> No.2744391 [DELETED] 

>>2744374
You shit up literally every BoF thread regardless if 2 is even in the discussion. I've basically avoided them for the past months because of it.

>> No.2744428 [DELETED] 

>>2744391
What have you ever contributed to the threads so you can speak so loudly? Nothing. You want something like in your imaginary arbitrary codex but you don't make a single effort. You are just another crybaby "hurr ruined", nothing more.

Katt pictures are alright, one of the best things from the thread, the only instance where I shitposted here was when I was provoked.

Thread barely made it to 237 posts, I didn't learn anything new, most of the things were discussed previously plenty of times, and all you've got is to bitch about Katt pictures.

>> No.2744803
File: 136 KB, 444x781, 1919520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2744803

STFU and post cute BOF grills

>> No.2745421 [DELETED] 
File: 763 KB, 843x927, 41430429.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2745421

>>2744428

Personally, I came here with a question. Someone answered it. I came here with a follow-up, and then I found this massive ego shitfit posted since I last checked the thread.

If this sort of thing always happens here, then yeah, fuck you and your whiney baby tantrums, anon.

>> No.2745482

>>2745421
I wonder what material was used to make Momo's gloves

>> No.2746258
File: 167 KB, 464x595, 41405995_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2746258

>>2745421
Personally, I posted a pic of Katt. Can I now bring a claim against someone in respect of his actions?

>> No.2746479 [DELETED] 

>>2745421
Stop bumping this thread, by now all of /vr/ should know that we're dealing with a literal sociopath, he used to shitpost JRPG threads on /vg/ to oblivion too together with other of his kind, that's why BoF threads are a no no.
Just look at how they turn out every time.

>> No.2749560
File: 1.73 MB, 1500x2091, 9785399.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2749560

>> No.2749667

>>2729249
>fanfiction
>written by one of the lead authors
o-okay.

>> No.2749724

>>2749667
That would be like saying that any bullshit Frank Miller says about his Batman stories is true, regardless of what DC thinks.

>> No.2750804

>>2712617
garbage taste

>> No.2753584

>>2735126
Some shaman transformations only require one shaman.

They could've easily thrown in some shaman fusions for Ryu, but if you try to have different characters use dragon abilities, the game freezes... I'm guessing because they don't have animations for it.

Everything about Bleu is fucked up though, it's like they added her at the last minute. I doubt they could have given her shaman forms without rewriting a huge chunk of the programming. That's also why she has such weird stat gains, the game is reading junk data when she levels up.

>> No.2753725
File: 7 KB, 251x233, 1301777927715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2753725

I got BF3 recently, what should I look out for or be weary of?

>> No.2753729

>>2753725
The desert directions are bullshit. I don't know if the writers were having a giggle or if the translation was just bad but it saves you hours of frustration.

Other than that have fun.

>> No.2754370

>>2712387
3 and 4 are the only good ones. First two were okay but nothing special, and Dragon Quarter was putrid garbage. I'd still recommend checking it out (via emulation) just to see why it killed the Breath of Fire series.

>> No.2754372

>>2731702
That doesn't make it automatically good if it falls flat at every turn.

>> No.2754615

>>2753725
the game doesn't start getting into a real groove until after the mansion. It may seem tough but persevere until after that point. I initially gave up because I thought the game was too slow, but trying the game again (and sticking with it) I did myself a favor because BoF3 is really something that grows on you.

>> No.2756413
File: 51 KB, 400x400, 1285390325659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2756413

>you will never be a cute mushroom grill

>> No.2759318
File: 1.14 MB, 892x1083, 473ac171e46bbef6f5585f041cf2fc15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2759318

>you will never give Katt a orgasm so intense that she un-shamanizes

>> No.2759349

>>2754372
I guess if you like It like me and other anon, you really like it.

You don't, fine

It was fantastic though and I thought everything it did was great. Maybe you didn't approach it right, or you didn't experiment with all the systems and tried to breast it in a way that wasn't intended

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action