[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 50 KB, 500x356, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2445627 No.2445627 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw live in New Hampshire
>No retro game stores nearby
>Local Goodwill never has any games
>Every garage sale I go to is run by either old people or normies who don't have any games
Fuck, man. No matter how many times I try to quit buying from Amazon or Ebay, I can't find anything. Are there any online marketplaces custom tailored to selling old games that I haven't heard about? I figured if such a site existed I'd be using it already.

>> No.2445632

They do, but you'd just be paying ebay prices there too.

>> No.2445650

>>2445632
Being a retro game enthusiast in NH is suffering. Barely any mom and pop game stores, and there are only two arcades worth visiting, and they're both over two hours away from where I live. Shit sux.

>> No.2445771

>>2445627
I would try out eStarland. They have a very large amount of retro & modern games. If you want to, you could even trade in any old games you have sitting around. One thing that I really enjoy about it is that you can be notified when the next game comes in.

>> No.2446182

>>2445627
I live in Western Mass and have a few mom and pop stores around me. Not sure how far you're willing to travel though.

>> No.2446184

>>2445650
>>2445627
Are there any flea markets nearby?

I live in the "Back the way you came, boy" part of the US and there are plenty of flea markets.

There's one near my house and they have like three lots that are rented to guys selling retro games. One of them is ridiculously overpriced, one sells mostly sixth gen games with only a few classics, but the third is excellent and the owner also has a lot where his dad sells VHS tapes.

>> No.2447579

video game exchange in plastow has a good selection but shit prices

>> No.2447630

>>2445627
We got a wicked good retro store in the Auburn Mall here in Maine.