[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 105 KB, 640x908, 474870-halofront.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2366946 No.2366946[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Chief: This is spartan 117 do you copy over
Johnson: Chief! God dammit Chief where the hell have you been!
Chief: Sorry chief things got a little hairy back there, I killed the arbiter
Johnson: God bless that
Chief: Yeah, so I found this place on the internet, one of them was logged into a retro videogame forum, talking about gay shit like mario
Johnson: mario? haha that fag shit? my baby kid plays that!
Chief: haha I know right what a bitch
Johnson: Who the hell would want to play old shit like that, it sucks! too easy!
Chief: yea they're all total losers lol one guy was saying how some fag shit called earthbound is art
Johnson: haha what a bunch of losers
Chief: Yeah, so when is the evac arriving?
Johnson: As soon as you get off your ass and get to it soldier! It's waiting at the drop zone, stop laughing at these fucking losers who think old games are good and come meet me at the station for some cod!
Chief: Copy that Sarge, thanks again, gave me a good laugh thinking of these losers, some of them even think playing on those old shitbox televisions is better than my 1080p TV lol
Johnson: haha my grandpa has one of those he's a bitch
Chief: haha good one Sarge I'll see ya soon
Johnson: copy that Chief

>> No.2366951

Fuck off 6th genner

>> No.2366952

>>2366951

Don't reply

>> No.2366956

Chief: haha get this Sarge, I stopped by again to check, one of them called me a "6th genner" when I said they're fags lol
Johnson: what the fuck is that shit? what kinda gay lingo do the kids come up with today
Chief: I don't know Sarge, another said don't reply, I think they're mad newer games are better than their old dirtbag shit lol, can't wait to play some COD when I get home
Sarge: Amen to that soldier!

>> No.2366965

Sarge: haha Chief you didn't tell me they actually like Sega! hahaha
Chief: What the hell is sega even?
Sarge: some grandpa ass game makers my dad used to like, he was such a bitch used to make me go to bed at 9
Chief: haha 9 are you some kind of pussy son? I got to stay up till 11
Johnson: Damn! No wonder you topped the cod leaderboards! You were the 'cod god' of our school afterall
Chief: yea haha remember when I got up on the teacher's desk and T-bagged him after getting an A on that geometry final? what a pussy lol
Johnson: haha damn I remember that one son! Good on you, now fuel up with some of that good monster energy shit and get yo crunk game on son!
Chief: Copy that

>> No.2366969

>>2366951
dreamcast

>> No.2366984

Johnson: haha chief get this *frags a n00b* some pussy mentioned the dreamcast!
Chief: hahaha oh my god I remember the one time at a poor kid's birthday party he had one and we all peed on it and took a shit inside of it and closed it, had some fucking fruit game some sonic bullshit
Johnson: Sonic? LMAO *t bags the corpse* that blue ass pussy? his game is fucking gaaaaaaayyyssssssss
Chief: ha ha ha *owns a charlie* I'd believe it, he asked if we all wanted to play and wanted to know where the halo and miller light was, dumb ass bitch lol
Johnson: I heard that! Shit if I got dragged to a bitch's birthday party he better have the miller light, only way to keep things going with the bitches! ain't getting no pussy with old nigga games
Chief: True that soldier, say you wanna go hang out with our friends at the bar?
Johnson: haha those pussies never been to a bar, let's roll! I'll buy you a cool one!
Chief: Roger that

>> No.2367026
File: 208 KB, 560x546, 200px-Neckbeards.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2366951

>> No.2367120

I like this thread.

>> No.2367131

>>2367026

nice strawman, shitbag. Got anything else to project?