[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 69 KB, 480x360, 243424379_53aa388133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2170673 No.2170673[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Got any bad missed deals stories /vr/? I got one for ya.

So I've been saving up for a Net Yaroze for a few weeks right? There's two on ebay, one for about 600 shipped boxed and everything, another one with just the unit itself for 360 shipped. In just one more paycheck I would've had enough to get the cheaper one and someone fucking buys it. Okay whatever, I'll save up a little longer and get the nicer one. Nope fuck me that one gets sniped the very next day.

There's 3 left. A lot with the NY, a blue debug unit, and a green debug unit for 800. But no NY controllers or anything. Just the systems. I might try to haggle with the guy since he lives pretty close to me just for the NY but I wanted at least a controller too.

There's another complete one in hong kong for. 2 fucking grand even though it's exactly the same as the 600 dollar one that sold last week. Then there's another complete VGA graded one (fuck that bullshit so hard) for 3500 and since the guy has it VGA graded there's no way he's coming down on price.

Let's hear em /vr/.

The dude with the lot lives pretty close to me so I might try to haggle with him.