[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 98 KB, 256x183, Jurassic_Park_(SNES)_Coverart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1947791 No.1947791 [Reply] [Original]

Okay, Idk if this has been done before, probably, but I'd like to compile a list of stores or thrift shops that sell retro vidya for cheap and what location they're at.

So if you friendly anons could help out, that'd be great. It'd be a great way to help people who are just starting their collection or are just looking for good deals

>> No.1948912

Disc Replay
The Exchange
Goodwill.....Depending on where you live. The Goodwills where I live are amazingly cheap, if you're able to find anything /vr/ related (keyword: IF). I regularly find 1st-gen PlayStations for $5-15 dollars (most other consoles sell for around $5-25 depending the cosole, but they don't pop up nearly as often). Game carts never go for more than $5; I picked up Castlevania and Castlevania III for $2 each during the grand opening of a new Goodwill location here. Of course, your mileage may vary; I'm sure most anons here remember the $300 dollar Sega Master System that a different Goodwill was trying to sell once....

>> No.1950727

>>1948912
>living up north

it must be nice not to live in a shit hole