[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 26 KB, 640x480, Sonic3andKnuckles[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1437972 No.1437972 [Reply] [Original]

My friend and I wand to play Sonic 3 and Knuckles, but we want to make a drinking game out of it. Any good ideas for rules? Here's what we have so far (amounts and type of liquor used will be determined later):

BASIC RULES

- Try for the good ending
- Enter every bonus stage that we don't zoom past
- For the slot machine bonus stage, must enter the slot machine at least once
- Must hit the end-of-act sign at least once
- Avoid turning into super Sonic

DRINKING RULES

- Death (more if dying while invincible)
- Accidentally turning into super Sonic
- End-of-act sign conjures an item box
- Getting 3 Eggmans in the slot machine bonus stage
- Hitting the laser in the gravity sphere bonus stage
- Failing a special stage

Any other ideas?
Also, I'd like to hear any other /vr/ drinking games you can come up with, since we intend on doing this a lot.

>> No.1438009

>>1437972
S3&K is so fucking easy; instead of all those, make it a rule that you drink every time the extra life jingle plays.

I can rake up 30-40 lives in S&K when I'm not trying - one time when I DID try, I managed to knock out the life counter since it couldn't count past 100 and displayed a number in the debug font. And that was S&K alone without Sonic 3...

>> No.1438057

>>1438009
True, it isn't difficult to go the entire game without taking a single drink with those rules. Extra life jingle sounds good.

>> No.1438065

As well as the extra life one I'd say every time you get hit by an enemy or miss a special stage you drink

>> No.1438083

>End-of-act sign conjures an item box
just so youre aware this isnt random

>> No.1440096

alcohol and video games are degenerate

>> No.1440124

>>1438083
God damn I didn't know that.

>In Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, the signpost appears after defeating the first act's sub-boss, twirling as it falls from the sky. Jumping into the sign causes it to bounce back up into the air, adding 100 points to the score with each jump. If it happens to fall on the ground on one of three specific spots, it will cause a secret item box to appear, also causing the sign to bounce back up into the air.

>> No.1440183

Take a sip everytime you collect a ring in Sonic 3&K.

>> No.1440919

>>1437972
Everytime you spin dash, take a shot. Every time you jump, take a shot. Every time you use a shield, take a shot. Any time your character goes into idle animation, take a shot.

>> No.1440930

>>1440183
>>1440919
gotta drink fast