[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 538 KB, 2000x1500, 100_1517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1145501 No.1145501[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Does /vr/ do any retro importing? I just got this in the mail today and I'm surprised to find out that the spoken dialog is in english.

>> No.1145518

i've had that first Custom Robo for N64 sitting around awhile but haven't had the chance to play it yet

oddly enough i found a loose Sin & Punishment at a game store in their bargain bin back when i started collecting and snagged it without hesitation. great game

>> No.1145521
File: 85 KB, 441x682, Devilman_Biohazard2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I recieved this 2 days ago.
Game on the top is Devilman, a rather unknownJapanese PSX exclusive survival horror game based on some anime/manga which I had already emulated a few years back and enjoyed. The same seller also had the first release of Biohazard 2 on PSX so I thought, why the hell not? After all, I only already had Resident Evil 2 on PSX (PAL version), PC and Game.com!
I collect mostly horror game related stuff. I also got a Japanese guidebook for the game Deep Fear which also has some nice art in it.

When you live in Europe, importing is the only and one way if you don't want to deal with crappy 50hz for 90% of games.

The majority of my imported stuff is Japanese, I've got 2 famicoms and about 30 games.

>> No.1145526

>>1145501
I only have a copy of Japanese Mario kart 64 ($15 vs. $25 for the American version at my local game store) They also had the Japanese Smash Bros., but I already have the American version. I also have a modchiped Sega saturn with Action replay 4 in 1 cart for imports.