[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 2.60 MB, 320x180, MetalGearWrestling.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1142306 No.1142306[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

This is a very specific question, but I was wondering if anyone is able to help me.

I want to play Metal Gear Solid for PS1 on the Bleemcast! emulator for DC. However, I want to use the PS2 compilation version of the game (the Essentials Collection).

In the Essential Collection, is Metal Gear Solid a standard PS1 disc that would be compatible with Bleemcast!? Alternatively, does anyone know if this particular version of the game is incompatible with the DC, or Bleemcast! in any way?

Thank you for your time.

>> No.1142314

>>1142306
>In the Essential Collection, is Metal Gear Solid a standard PS1 disc that would be compatible with Bleemcast!? Alternatively, does anyone know if this particular version of the game is incompatible with the DC, or Bleemcast! in any way?

no, to both questions.

>> No.1142323

>>1142314
What? The Essentials Collection's MGS 1 were legitimate reprints of the PSX discs. There's no reason it shouldn't work on Bleemcast.

>> No.1142364

>>1142314
>>1142323

I guess the most important issue is that it is compatible. But I think you're both saying it should work. Thanks, I'll give it a shot.