[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 70 KB, 800x555, 800px-Dendy_Junior_with_cart_and_joypads.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1054907 No.1054907 [Reply] [Original]

WTF NINTENDO!!1!!!11!!!11

Why the hell do you give North America a toaster with 10 NES chip and shitty pin connectors.

Why the hell did you give NA am NES top loader with RF only. Sure there were some models that changed this, but you made so few that they are expensive as fuck!

Hell, it's not like you did any better with Japan, you decided to fuck them with the shittiest controller/wire arrangement that can be conceived. I mean common, wires should come from the front!!!!

Then there's this thing. The fucking USSR in the 90's was able to produce a console with a better design. Would it have been so hard for you to try Nintendo?

Now look at you, like some dirty hooker who shovels out cheap trick and trick. And like an aging hooker, you seem to have stopped producing, making all your customers wait in annoyance as they wait for what ever new STD you have cooking in your shit u factories.

Fuck you Nintendo, fuck you.

*this ends my incomprehensible rant*

>> No.1054926

so... what the hell was the point of posting this? is this the "Fuck Nintendo" thread?

Nintendo raped my grandfather.

>> No.1055018
File: 77 KB, 280x287, 21541693.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1054907
this thread is dildos