[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 25 KB, 312x318, Kingsfield3_cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10003125 No.10003125 [Reply] [Original]

Help in kings field 3

I can't seem to get past the forcefield bubble around the moonlight greatsword in the cemetery zone. I see in some guides that I need to go find all the archmages to get past the barrier. I know I found the wind one in the first area, the water one at the lake, the earth one in the earth dungeon, and I just found orladolin and put him together in his maze. I don't remember finding a fire one, but I can use fire spells. So maybe I did and just don't remember it?

Where are each of the archmages if anyone knows? Info on this game is really scant online.

>> No.10003171

>>10003125
Considering there's another thread, post there. But also there's likely a fuck ton of guides because of the Soul-kiddies wanting to be hip.

>> No.10003231

>>10003171
Yeah my bad I Ctrl+f'd kings field and that did not find it. Gamefags has 2 guides and I was hoping to a kid reading the entire guide for one blurb of info. Have you by chance played the game anon? I had played all the others years ago, but only am finally getting around to kf3. I was the dumbass who did not realize there was a difference between kf 1 and 2 us and jap so I played both in Japanese not thinking there was an English translation. I'm not the best at reading japanese but I can struggle through it in small text blurbs like old rpg's have.

>> No.10003245

>>10003231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIbEyjzriDc