Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.6581482 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6581482

>> No.6088107 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6088107

Definitely play F-Zero X.

>> No.4781321 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4781321

I fucking love F-Zero X. I don't make my own tracks because I don't own a 64DD, or an Everdrive, but I haven't even finished the last cup in highest difficulty anyway.

>> No.4361303 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4361303

>> No.4104032 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4104032

>>4103852
I guess I also come from that parallel universe, I also had a N64, loved the original F-Zero, etc and I don't remember F-Zero X back in the day, not even in official Nintendo magazines.
Finally got to know it existed later on and got a complete copy of it around 2007, loved it ever since.

>> No.3906891 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3906891

>>3906886
They aren't bad games though, they're like sequels to the SNES original.
They still missed an opportunity to release a new F-Zero for 3DS, could have been like a mix between X and GX.

Still, even with few games in the franchise, I still play F-Zero games to this day, especially X, my favorite.

>> No.3600291 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3600291

>>3600273

>implying

>> No.3384238 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3384238

>>3384225

I don't know how it was in Japan, but PS1 also has its share of casual games (in fact, it probably has the most), and N64 has some of the hardest games of the generation. Not to say PS1 and Saturn didn't either, but claiming all N64 were "cashul babby games" only puts yourself on a shitposting position that can't be taken seriously.

>> No.3263439 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3263439

>>3263353

As much as you personally don't like the N64, it still has a good chunk of popular games that remain as some of the best of the 5th gen, your argument is invalid.

Anyway, to reply to >>3261981, the N64 was actually the most advanced consumer-grade gaming system when it came out in 1996, only surpassed by the first 3dfx video card, released months later.

The only game of 1996 that came close to the level of graphics of N64 was Quake. Ironically, Quake came out 1 day after the official N64 launch in Japan.

>> No.1685772 [View]
File: 126 KB, 500x444, fzerox.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1685772

We don't hate here, we're not immature children who get mad at video games.

Also, N64 has pretty cool games, it's hard to hate.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]