Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.5854586 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1424325602782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5854586

>>5854557
>shotgunner survives berserk punch
>shoots back for 45 damage

>> No.5169529 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1424325602782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5169529

>>5169524
>punch shotgunner with berserk
>doesn't die
>shoots back for 45 damage

>> No.4169817 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 100% Bullshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4169817

What are some map design choices/trends you hate?
>Some brown water hurts you
>Some brown water doesn't
>The map is inconsistent with when it does or doesn't hurt you

>> No.3945009 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1410683833849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3945009

>>3944926
Nope, he's a different.

Filters are a cancer, they even spread into our reaction images. Please stop

>> No.3913007 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1410683833849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3913007

>>3912852

>> No.3533679 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1424325602782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3533679

>>3533672
>implying my superior opinions don't make me better than you
Where do you think you are?

>> No.3426343 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1424325602782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3426343

>>3426325
>pissed off martians
>horns

>> No.3408760 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1468276030781.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3408760

>>3408756
Well now I feel like a tard, apparently ZDL had defaulted to TNT for some fucking reason. Thanks

>> No.3352213 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1458398492247.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3352213

>>3352197

>> No.3296436 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1424325602782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3296436

>>3296398
>there are people in this world with no appreciation for the vanilla SSG

>> No.3075729 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1410683833849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3075729

>Having a good time replaying DooM 2
>Downtown
Jesus fuck.
I there a worse official map?

>> No.2509835 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1431755110140.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2509835

Why is it that MAP08 and MAP09 bring my UV runs to a screeching halt?

>> No.2405925 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, doomguy calls bullshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2405925

GZDoom is segfaulting every time I launch it, period.

What the FUCK.

>> No.2293641 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1412214988504.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2293641

>>2292707

>to ask Bethesda to make Doom free?

>Bethesda
>For Free
>Anything

>> No.2242734 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, doomguy calls bullshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
2242734

>>2242717
>>2242721
Uploaded in 05. My bad.

>> No.1991517 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, doomguy calls bullshit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1991517

>>1991507
>updates to fancy new graphics system
>only works for people who can run Crysis
>all this for a game that doesn't even have 3D models without modding
jesus christ how out of proportion

>> No.1977851 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, BS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1977851

>>1977651
At risk of falling for bait:

I am new here. This is my first post in a Doom thread. And you are automatically new if you can't punctuate correctly. "We have doom not quality" - that's a little difficult to understand.

The reason that people are angry at you amounts to a few things:

1: Why post "continued"? Why not just put your whole argument in one post? It honestly makes you look like you sorta sent the reply without really thinking about it - which doesn't really reflect well on you.

2. The character has an American accent because the game was made in America, presumably. Casablanca, despite being set in France, had no french accents, because it would've been grating to the ears.

3. Asian accents never sound good unless you're trying to create a stupid stereotype. There are good dubs, and - I say this as an idiotic weeaboo - none of them use thick Asian accents. Your argument might be valid if you suggested she spoke in Japanese; but the only work that were everyone had Asian accents was Mega Man 8. And that dub sucked.

3. Voice actors with any degree of talent are pretty hard to get. I would agree that we shouldn't accept bad things because refusing any content is bad; but this isn't actually objectively bad. That's just an opinion.

4. What makes you think /vr/ accepts this "because doom has bad things"? /vr/ has called out tons of wads on bullshit. When /vr/ sees a bad wad, they tear it apart. The fact that they're not doing that for this implies that most people probably like it to some degree.

5. Nobody wants this again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phitdexy3YI

In conclusion: if it annoys you so much, ask for an option to turn voices off, and please try to use better grammar.

My personal opinion is that it looks great, and the voices are entertaining, but I can understand how some people might not like them. To ask for a full re-dub? To imply /vr/ and the Doom community accepts bad things "because it's Doom"? See image.

>> No.1974925 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1410683833849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1974925

>>1974869
>here's 8 player co-op working fine

No shit it's working fine, because that's the video of the official netcode developer.
The problem is that it doesn't work for everyone EXCEPT him, and he's such a stuck-up pompous shitweed who couldn't recognize and accept his and its faults even if they sang "IT'S RAININ' MEN, HALLELUJAAAHHHHHH" while doing the fucking can-can while pantsless in front of him.

ZDoom multiplayer is simply not an option for 90% of the cases where you would actually want to play multiplayer.
Odamex multiplayer is a more viable option than ZDoom multiplayer. Hell, fucking CSDoom is a more viable option!

>> No.1958647 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 1410683833849.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1958647

Is there any good source port for android
>mfw trying to find one

>> No.1937341 [View]
File: 37 KB, 116x178, 100%bs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
1937341

>Rappel from Deimos to Hell
>Suddenly all my gear is gone



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]