Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.6928480 [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, you, the penultimate brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6928480

>>6928473
>he doesn't know the difference between RAM and storage space

I'm gonna take you're under 18.

>> No.6214545 [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, alpha and omega penultimate brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6214545

>>6211182
>>6211204
>>6211394
>idiots that think they use actual gold in the making of colored plastics

I bet you think gold-colored felt pens literally have liquid gold in them too.

>> No.6126123 [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, alpha and omega penultimate brainlet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6126123

>>6125349
>different anon
Oh, I'm sure you'd hope for everyone to believe so.

>this means I have perfect recollection of the event
>implying anyone needs to have perfect recollection for the fact that from 1996 to 2000, when TR5 released, I was 9, and from ages 5 to 9 I recollect absolutely no one ever mentioning some random-shit developer on the game

>this is just pathetic zooming. But at least you are aware enough to portray yourself as a brainlet
Only a zoomer would get this BTFO from being challenged on non-events that they "claimed" happened in the past. Going to keep samefagging and shitposting this thread up, hoping to reach the bump limit while you continue screeching with glass-shattering ear-destroying ree'ing, or are you going to use the Way Back Machine and prove your point that everyone on forums at least were ree'ing about Gard?

My guess is neither, because you're a zooming pretend-boomer who's absolutely fucking anally annihilated that you have no way of proving a completely pointless topic that has zero impact on my life, or anyone else's here, and you will most likely either get shit-kicked by a janny for being such a tard, or fuck off to some other thread thinking "heh, GOTTEEM".

Does that about sum it up?

>> No.6126116 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, 69b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6126116

>>6125349
>different anon
Oh, I'm sure you'd hope for everyone to believe so.

>this means I have perfect recollection of the event
>implying anyone needs to have perfect recollection for the fact that from 1996 to 2000, when TR5 released, I was 9, and from ages 5 to 9 I recollect absolutely no one ever mentioning some random-shit developer on the game

>this is just pathetic zooming. But at least you are aware enough to portray yourself as a brainlet
Only a zoomer would get this BTFO from being challenged on non-events that they "claimed" happened in the past. Going to keep samefagging and shitposting this thread up, hoping to reach the bump limit while you continue screeching with glass-shattering ear-destroying ree'ing, or are you going to use the Way Back Machine and prove your point that everyone on forums at least were ree'ing about Gard?

My guess is neither, because you're a zooming pretend-boomer who's absolutely fucking anally annihilated that you have no way of proving a completely pointless topic that has zero impact on my life, or anyone else's here.

Does that about sum it up?

>> No.5111532 [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, 1524780990555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5111532

>>5111484
>>5111494
Pretending to be this retarded is still retarded.

>> No.4826180 [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, 1513639778698.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4826180

>>4825354
>liking a game means you have mental issues

>> No.4559524 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 212 KB, 1218x1015, 1514144791570.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4559524

Can you emulate NES on NES?



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]