Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.8734979 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

"Can I have my clothes back?" The human Derrick asked, covering himself with one of the guns. Raz'tiki nodded and chittered at an aide to get the faux exoskeleton. Derrick dressed quickly.
"So, human? May we ask you some questions pertaining to you and your people?"

Derrick was a little taken aback and ashamed. He had inadvertently slain several of the guards and then proceeded to scare the living daylights out of the rest of the crew. He set the guns on the table after the researcher centipede (Rafiki or something...) asked his question.
"Look, Rafiki..."
"Raz'Tiki."
"Yeah, whatever. I can answer some of your questions easily enough, but I am by no means the smartest individual of my kind. Maybe, uh, make contact with some of the higher ups. But, well... there's a few 'unstable' ones I have to warn you about."
The buglike creature blinked. "How do you mean?"

This thing really had no idea what waited in store for it.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action