Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 425 KB, 1200x1761, __mordred_and_mordred_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_maki_keigo__0b3da95fee5179a52f6ff869692f6880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72475945 No.72475945 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

>female character with male personalities

Why not just make a male character instead?

>> No.72475957

Male characters don't make my dick hard because I'm not gay.

>> No.72475961

>>72475945
Why not?

>> No.72476008

>>72475945
Why doncha mind yer own business, eh?

>> No.72476030

>>72475945
Yeah. This hit me hard the other day.
Became mildly disgusted with the shit I was watching because of it.

>> No.72476047

>>72475945
People just dont realize that tomboys are shit and utter trash

>> No.72476051

A "character" is someone worth telling a story about. You can't have that and have them be female too.

>> No.72476060

>>72475945
sometimes you just dont or cant care what counts as male or female personality. It's the adventurer's life after all

>> No.72476075
File: 693 KB, 2896x4096, 15d99fa1c7fccadd2b0f2fee8cf410c8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476075

>male character with female personalities

Why not just make a female character instead?

>> No.72476084

>>72475945
Because why would you use a male character ever?
Men are boring and ugly. Women are stimulating and beautiful.
There's next to no reason to ever include male characters.

>> No.72476088

>>72476051
But there was like Cleopatra and such?

>> No.72476112 [DELETED] 

>>72476088
Women only exist to be bred and to raise children, and those things aren't condusive to being a character worth telling a story about. Women who are unable to achieve finding a mate and raising their children aren't interesting: they're failures of their gender and should be shunned and held as a bad example.

>> No.72476125

>>72476112
Man you're boring

>> No.72476126

>>72475945
Because girl make the pp become the PP

>> No.72476127

>>72476084
Unironically this.

>> No.72476145

>>72476112
You're a failure of your gender.

>> No.72476153

>>72475957
fpbp

Also this
>>72476084

This is why I play weebshit games like MAID RPG

>> No.72476206

>>72476112
I don't think you've ever read Shakespeare.

>> No.72476235 [DELETED] 

>>72476125
I genuinely find female characters in all forms of fiction to be uninteresting. About the most I can feel for a female character is sexual attraction, but that doesn't actually make for a good or compelling character.

That's surface shit, like how a furry demands furry characters to get their rocks off and erp.

>> No.72476252

>>72476235
>I genuinely find female characters in all forms of fiction to be uninteresting. About the most I can feel for a female character is sexual attraction, but that doesn't actually make for a good or compelling character.
That might be a problem with you, not the characters.

>> No.72476258

>>72475945
>>72476075
The answer to both is the same: muh dick.

>> No.72476280
File: 31 KB, 625x626, you're not even trying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476280

>>72476051
>>72476112
>>72476235

>> No.72476286

>>72476112
>>72476235
Okay, quick question: are you autistic?

>> No.72476289

>>72476252
There are no female characters that had memorable personalities to me. Never did they have that special mixture of positive traits and flaws that humanizes a male character, never has a female character's motivation been meaningful to me, never have their struggles captivated me. I've never cheered for a female character when they do something "badass" because it always just feels so hollow.

>> No.72476295

>>72476286
As an autist, I'm pretty sure that guy's just nuts.

>> No.72476341
File: 113 KB, 886x1232, [Amahara Teikoku].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476341

>>72475945
>>72476075
Alright, let's do this.

>> No.72476366

>>72476084
>Men are boring and ugly. Women are stimulating and beautiful.
From a purely aesthetic level the male body is preferable though. There's a reason why the Greeks constantly depicted it in a fashion that deliberately de-emphasized its sexuality whereas female bodies were rarely depicted in the same way: they are just not aesthetically pleasing. They're round, fat, weak, flabby and weird. Just pay good attention to a woman when she's standing up straight: her legs aren't straight, but bend inwards because of their ridiculously wide hips, resulting in a weak and ugly stance.

\ /
\ /

as opposed to
l l
l l

It's fucking disgusting.

From a purely aesthetic perspective it's gross and the only reason why men like it is because it triggers their "I WANT A VAGINA IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" instincts. There is little to no intrinsic beauty in the female body, or at the very least nothing that is eclipsed by the male body.

Your next line will be one questioning my sexuality, because of course it's impossible to disconnect the aesthetic and the sexual from one another. The worst part is that you aren't even entirely wrong. While I would classify myself as straight if forced to at gunpoint, I've also noticed that my libido is far lower than that of other men around me. To most men, sex is the carrot they're enticed with but to me it feels more like a stick.

>> No.72476384
File: 55 KB, 706x614, guys with breasts and vaginas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476384

>>72475945
How do you know they're not feminine guys with breasts and vaginas?

>> No.72476387

>>72476289
Your personal anecdotes are only true for you. You're welcome to your beliefs and we're welcome to disregard them as being childish.

>> No.72476424

>>72476366
This. The modern worship of women by men is ridiculous. It used to be that women were seen as subhuman, lesser, or even as underdeveloped malformed men.

>> No.72476442

>>72476424
We also used to believe miasma theory.

>> No.72476459

>>72476384
No no no, let's dissect this phrase.

>Feminine looking guys with vaginas and breasts
There are four key elements for the object being described here
>Feminine looking
>Guy
>Vaginas
>Breasts

We start out with a guy. Imagine a male individual. That includes everything the male body has including relatively narrow hips, relatively broad shoulders and of course sausage and plums. Then add to that phrame the following elements:
>Feminine looks
>Vaginas (maybe 1, maybe 7, maybe more. Imagine)
>Breasts
What you get in the end is a hermaphrodite with fully functioning genitals of both genders. Xe can literally go fuck xerself.

>> No.72476478

>>72476442
And miasma theory was completely rational for a society that didn't have microscopes. As opposed to the delusion of gender equality which we believe in spite of our knowledge in the field of biology, not in spite of our lack of evidence.

I will excuse the ancients for not knowing germ theory, I will not excuse the post-modern for failing a basic high school biology class.

>> No.72476500

>>72476442
Given how some people's stench gets so bad it becomes visible, and those same people are usually the first to fall ill, I'd say that had some degree of plausibility.

>> No.72476509
File: 106 KB, 622x682, 1560879755223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476509

>> No.72476535

>>72476366
I could take a swing at the inherent subjectivity of ideas of 'beauty' or 'aesthetics', but y'know what? There is such a thing as taste, and yours is shit. Not all women are beautiful, but feminine beauty is 100% a thing. You are, in a sense completely unrelated to the question of your sexuality, being a faggot.

>> No.72476544

>>72476112
ENEMY HAS RAISED A POINT I CAN NOT REFUTE
INITIATE: SOLILOQUY PROTOCOL

>> No.72476558

>>72476500
Not just that, it actually makes sense. Things that are infected or rotting tend to stink. The rot causes both the stench and the disease, so it's rational to assume (in the absence of microbiology) that the smell causes the rot. Ancient humans weren't retarded, they observed that people and animals that hang out near animal carcasses tend to get very sick.

>> No.72476562

>>72475945
What makes a personality inherently male or female?

>> No.72476565

>>72476509
>three word phrases from studies from the 50s

My dude you have no idea how science works and should kys

>> No.72476572

>>72476478
Doesn't change the fact that any beliefs that women were subhuman, lesser, or underdeveloped malformed men were products of a primitive society. Women are most certainly human despite the popularity of 'subhuman' as an insult, women are most certainly not underdeveloped malformed men and women are so biologically distinct from men that trying to compare them and claim that either gender is superior to the other is a foolish endeavor.

>> No.72476581
File: 228 KB, 1200x900, loli oppai bed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476581

Titties
Or if lolicon, puffy vulva
Or if ascended lolicon, T I D D I E S

>> No.72476587

>>72476366
For the record, not all women are knock-kneed animu waifs. Go outside more. Fit women exist.

>> No.72476603

>>72476459
>What you get in the end is a hermaphrodite with fully functioning genitals of both genders.

Where does the dick come from? If you say "dude with four arms" are you imagining a normal guy who then gets four extra arms, meaning he actually has six arms? No, the four arms replace the existing two. Ergo the vagina replaces to dick and the breasts replace man boobs.

>> No.72476615

>>72475945
"Male personality" is too vague of a term to have any meaning at all, therefore your question has no meaning at all.

If you're referring to female characters who are brutish/punkish like female Japanese delinquents or something along those lines as your image implies, because they can still be distinctly female in some ways. I'm set to play a female Sukeban-type character in a Digimon game soon, and she acts like she does because she has a tough home life, but she's really good at cooking since her mom's never in the right headspace to do it herself so she has to care for herself - being good at cooking is arguably a traditionally feminine quality, part of being a housekeeper - and since she's a teenager of 16 one of the things that really bothers her is the fact she's seen as "undateable" because of her violent behavior, and what's even worse is that she hears people talk about her behind her back about how because she can cook she'd make a pretty good SO if she wasn't such a brute, which really gets to her; she's still a teenage girl and she still likes boys and stuff like any other, she's just built a reputation as a violent thuggish brute which has basically killed her dating prospects much to her dismay. It's one of her Torments - a Major one - it's so important to her.

>> No.72476657
File: 375 KB, 763x960, srsly.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476657

>>72476366
Feminine curves are sexy AND aesthetic thank you very much. Also good job misrepresenting the basic female body shape to make it look like two Vs stacked on top of each other instead of you know, an hourglass.

\ /
/ \
l l

>> No.72476664

>>72476572
>trying to compare them and claim that either gender is superior to the other is a foolish endeavor
STR is a clear advantage for men. Completely objective, no debate.
CON is a clear advantage for men. Completely objective, no debate. I don't give a fuck about the pain of childbirth. A man can survive more physiological damage than a woman on average.
DEX is an advantage for men, again. I don't give a shit about muh weaving. In actual dexterity tests the men out-perform the women, and the only time the women have an advantage is when handling very small objects that are too small for male fingers. Which is not what dexterity is.
INT is more variable for men, so there will be more hyper-intelligent Wizardmen and more very dumb martials, but the average seems to be the same.
WIS is vague enough it could be said to be the same, though I'd bet money if there were an objective way to measure it men would have an advantage.
CHA is similarly vague but I would say men and women have different kinds of CHA with neither having an advantage.

>> No.72476667

>>72476581
kys

>> No.72476692

>>72476664
Did you just use D&D stats as your basis when talking about real life?

>> No.72476699

>>72476664
>DNDrone stats
Not surprised the smooth-brain takes from players of the smooth-brain game.

>> No.72476705

>>72476509
I get it, you hate women anon, but still, women being equal to men in combat is as basic suspension of disbelief as you can get

>> No.72476730

>>72476664
>CON for psychlogical drama
confirmation for not actually playing games. CON is for enduring poison/enduring exhaustion. Women deal with illnesses and are better at enduring for long distances.

>> No.72476732

>>72476535
>Not all women are beautiful, but feminine beauty is 100% a thing
Obviously, some women are more attractive than others. That does not change the fact that the idealized male body is far more aesthetic than the idealized female body.

>>72476572
It's the result of observation these societies made, observations that were almost universal and conclusions drawn from them that are almost universal. The very fact that the idea of gender equality is only a century or so old and barely spreads outside of Western societies despite pressure and financial support should at least give those who unironically believe in gender equality pause.

>Women are most certainly human
Obviously, so if you're pedantic I guess we should call women sub-men or sub-homo?

>women are most certainly not underdeveloped malformed men and women are so biologically distinct from men that trying to compare them and claim that either gender is superior to the other is a foolish endeavor.
Why? All you need to do is make your parameters measurable. We can certainly measure which gender is stronger, braver, more inclined towards justice and a host of other traits that are almost universally deemed favorable. In that regard it's not looking great for women. If the idea of inferiority offends you so much, let's at least say that women have far less utility than men outside of their sole utility as breeding sows and cocksleeves.

>>72476657
It was supposed to look like a large V but 4chan fucks up spaces. Let's see if I can do it with periods
\../
.\/.
Let's see if that works. But it's fucking gross how women's legs just .... fuck, it's gross. It looks so fucking retarded, if you take a close look at the way women walk you just can't take them seriously. I guess it's sexy (so much so that the Chinese deliberately deformed women's feet to exaggerate their unstable swaying) but aesthetically it's gross.

>> No.72476736
File: 862 KB, 1280x1817, I CAN SEE A NIPPLE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476736

>>72475945
But every part of her is perfect the way it is.

>> No.72476740

>>72476565
I'm assuming you're a troll. No one is so stupid they can't navigate a bibliography.

>> No.72476745

>>72476664
The fact that you boil gender down to D&D statistics in a conversation where they weren't even brought up is rather astonishing.

>> No.72476758

Half a decade ago OP's prompt would be cue to post tomboys, now all we can get is this... debate. Why even bother?

>> No.72476776

>>72476565
My dude, you should learn to read what you're responding to before posting

>> No.72476779

>>72475945
Tom boys are hot.

>> No.72476816

>>72476366
The Greeks were wrong about some things, just like you are wrong about this. We do not live in a time where a plucked chicken is a legitimate rebuke.
The straight lines on the man's body are an absolute turn off. The curved lines and inward angles give women a shape that encourages the eye to dance around their form and explore it. With men, all lines lead to the shoulders. Shoulders are nice, of course, but women can have nice shoulders, too, if they work out.
So women are better at being men, too. Have you ever seen a woman with even slight musculature? Pure aesthetic. Will men EVER recover?

>> No.72476874

>>72476740
>muh bibliography to come to a dumbshit conclusion about people being made for combat

Warfare until mass mobilization of the 19th and 20th century has only ever been the occupation of a tiny portion of the human population, I don't have to go through your bibliography of broadly outdated garbage to know the conclusion you're trying to draw is specious nonsense

>> No.72476899

>>72476874
Impressively dumb. Didn't read fully.

>> No.72476911
File: 93 KB, 635x617, loli 2slow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476911

>>72476667
The world refused to change

>> No.72476928

>>72476816
>The straight lines on the man's body are an absolute turn off
And there's your first mistake: you're beginning to speak in sexual terms already, rather than what's pleasing to the eye. A feline's graceful body is highly aesthetic, but that doesn't mean I pitch a boner every time a housecat rubs up against my leg.

>Have you ever seen a woman with even slight musculature? Pure aesthetic.
The thing here is that gym rat culture, bodybuilding and especially steroid abuse has ruined male musculature in that regard. A naturally muscular man's body is far more aesthetic. I will agree with you that a musculare woman is peak female musculature, but as with everything else the muscular female is but a shadow of the muscular male.

>Will men EVER recover?
Not until they abolish female suffrage they won't.

>>72476874
You're generally right, but you also ignore that in a lot of primitive/tribal societies men don't have the luxury of choosing to be a warrior or a craftsman. Every man is effectively a soldier if the need rises.

>> No.72476943
File: 104 KB, 500x500, this drives me to drink [benantoka].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476943

>>72476911
C'mon now...

>> No.72476957
File: 24 KB, 172x242, 1574678451061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72476957

>>72476732
>unstable swaying
Bro you are literally complaining about functional anatomy working well.

>> No.72476981

>>72476957
Like most things in evolution "it just works". That doesn't mean it looks nice though.

>> No.72477007

>>72475945
to prevent myself from becoming sexually attracted to it.

>> No.72477025

>>72476928
>Every man is effectively a soldier if the need rises.
Untrue. You seem to think we're the same humanity that we were 200,000 years ago which simply isn't the case. Humanity has changed and evolved and will continue to change and evolve as our technology advances and the world we live in changes.

>> No.72477045

>>72476981
Except it does look nice.

>> No.72477071

>>72477025
Zoomers don't count as humanity anon. They were a genetic fucking mishap.

>> No.72477102

>>72476758
People used to say lewd shit mostly as a joke, but eventually this place taken over by cumbrains who take this shit completely at face value. It's not even trying to paint itself as clever or funny or compensating the cringe with some wit to add something to the conversation, just unironically spewing I AM COOM while jerking off to traps.
This board is a step away from furry ERP directly in the threads.

>> No.72477119

>>72476235
well, I'm glad you've at least expanded your horizons from your dog

>> No.72477120
File: 319 KB, 700x1250, 1573652746822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477120

Since this thread is about female characters, I'll contribute by posting art of female characters.

>> No.72477140

>>72477102
Go be a prude somewhere else if you can't handle some lewd

>> No.72477143
File: 692 KB, 1920x2652, 1573652710502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477143

>>72477120

>> No.72477151

>>72476928
>/r9k/

Or I guess skip the middle step and kys like everyone on /r9k/ ends up doing

>> No.72477164
File: 186 KB, 1104x1600, 1573652563667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477164

>>72477143

>> No.72477170

>>72476928
>Every man is effectively a soldier if the need rises.
lmao

>> No.72477176

>>72477151
>I disagree with you, therefore kill yourself
You first, don't forget to do a flip.

>> No.72477186
File: 118 KB, 1024x1434, 1573652496449.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477186

>>72477164

>> No.72477208
File: 581 KB, 1920x3039, 1573652365459.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477208

>>72477186

>> No.72477213
File: 214 KB, 1000x1000, 1571174279016.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477213

>>72477120
Sure, I can do that. Pic related is a female character I'm set to play in an upcoming Digimon game.

>> No.72477218

>>72475945
Because tomboys make me Coom

>> No.72477224
File: 545 KB, 800x1131, 1573650191892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477224

>>72477208

>> No.72477232

>>72475945
>female character with male personalities
It's people wanting to have their cake and eat it too, since females in a lot of cases are awful to deal with and counterproductive to situations regarding conflict, and quick/logical thinking.

>> No.72477242

>>72476928
Personally, i think that it's impossible to disengage the sex drive from one's subjective perspective. Certainly, one doesn't activate their lust when looking at a cat, but you can't deny that one normally assigns feline traits feminine characteristics. Although we are not engaging with that form in a sexual way, we're still gendering it based on sex.
It's the same way with people. When describing their shapes, your opinion is inherently going to be based at least in part on their sexual appeal. As in your example, in order to appeal to the viewer, a female will often have her thigh gap emphasized instead of downplayed.
That space on her body creates another point of interest that draws the eye.

>> No.72477244
File: 776 KB, 692x1024, 1573643596802.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477244

>>72477224

>> No.72477257
File: 786 KB, 1055x1639, On Tomboys 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477257

>>72475945
Tomboys are the best. HANDS DOWN.

>> No.72477259
File: 475 KB, 800x1400, 1571156138702.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477259

>>72477244

>> No.72477279
File: 348 KB, 1390x2515, 1571155869988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477279

>>72477259

>> No.72477303
File: 254 KB, 1400x1750, 1564767426481.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477303

>>72477279

>> No.72477319
File: 260 KB, 877x1240, 1564574655248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477319

>>72477303

>> No.72477341
File: 56 KB, 564x798, 1564561631679.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477341

>>72477319

>> No.72477469

>>72475945
need tomboy

>> No.72477507

>>72476581
>oppai loli
Post-modern pedophilia? Might as well say you just like midgets or some shit with big tits

>> No.72477539

>>72477257
>Yeah can I get a women without any of the qualities of being a women?
>no, I'm not gay

>> No.72477546
File: 297 KB, 1000x1802, 1564561069513.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477546

>>72477507

>> No.72477563
File: 648 KB, 1920x2885, 1564560942176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477563

>>72477341

>> No.72477580

>>72477539
Masculine personality traits are objectively superior to feminine personality traits though. It's why our culture tolerates masculine women but despises feminine men: a strong woman is a pleasant surprise, a weak man is dead weight that isn't even polite enough to have a vagina.

>> No.72477581

>>72477140
is this actually bait or are you really so retarded that you cannot understand what you read?

>> No.72477584
File: 239 KB, 1342x2000, 1564560412320.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477584

>>72477563

>> No.72477602
File: 138 KB, 800x1104, 1564531741981.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477602

>>72477584

>> No.72477615
File: 250 KB, 853x1280, 1564527058457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477615

>>72477602

>> No.72477636
File: 168 KB, 1080x1471, 1564525845334.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477636

>>72477615

>> No.72477653
File: 124 KB, 600x550, need tomboy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477653

>>72477469
I feel you.

>> No.72477657
File: 159 KB, 1124x1337, 1558948598910.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477657

>>72477636

>> No.72477668

>>72477170
>lmao

You wouldn't be laughing if you weren't so fucking pathetic, Noodleback.

>> No.72477687
File: 1.32 MB, 1777x2999, 1558857873389.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477687

>>72477657

>> No.72477689

>>72477244
>focal point: TIDS.

>> No.72477703
File: 188 KB, 1000x1333, 1558841770672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477703

>>72477687

>> No.72477720
File: 46 KB, 735x876, 1558831006758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477720

>>72477703

>> No.72477727

The fact you ascribe personality traits to only being male or female is retarded.

>> No.72477737
File: 527 KB, 2000x2000, 1558826471701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477737

>>72477720

>> No.72477742

>>72477546
OH fuck.. White hair and high waisted pantellos--'MUNNA COOM.

>> No.72477751

>>72477653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ayWZ4mmxuw

I'm not junbi ok

>> No.72477761
File: 656 KB, 1280x1657, 1556438938294.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477761

>>72477737

>> No.72477773

>>72477539
This is the same logic faggots use to say fucking a Twink isn't gay.

>> No.72477816

>>72475945
So this either bait, which then has got to be one the lamest attempts that I have ever seen Or you Genuinely believe that personality traits somehow have genders which means you're either an idiot or you've never actually interacted with women or worse.

>> No.72477825
File: 459 KB, 1200x1903, 1554482602331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477825

>>72477761

>> No.72477830

>>72477580
Yeah they're objectively superior on a male chasis.
>muh culture
We live a urban hellscape that only cares about jobs. Strong women are only tolerated because they'll work jobs instead of focusing on family which isn't good. A man regardless of being weak or strong will also work a job so nobody gives a shit

>> No.72477832

>>72477773
>Fucking a twink is gay because he's not a biological female
>Fucking a tomboy is gay in spite of it being a biological female
You cannot believe both at the same time without resorting to doublethink.

>> No.72477855
File: 224 KB, 1379x1071, 1554482349732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477855

>>72477825

>> No.72477867

>>72477830
They're objectively superior full stop. The only reason we tolerate women in the first place is because they can transform semen into babies. If not for that we could theoratically beat every single woman to death and humanity would be better off for it.

>> No.72477874
File: 754 KB, 900x2434, 1554482412902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477874

>>72477855

>> No.72477888

>>72477832
Fucking a twink is unironically less gay then a "tomboy". Would also be more possible to happen considering tomboys don't care

>> No.72477895

>>72477867
Okay incel, calm down.

>> No.72477902
File: 626 KB, 1920x2782, 1554482156516.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477902

>>72477874

>> No.72477950

>>72476088
You could have picked a better example.
An anonymous peasant in 400BC England would have been a better example.

>> No.72477952

>>72477895
He isn't wrong. A female is nothing but a sustainment mechanism for a uterus that everyone else puts up with solely for the sake of that uterus. Nothing more.

>> No.72477953

>>72477888
ok fag

>> No.72477961

>>72475945

How do so few people get it? >>72477232 and >>72477257 understand, but all the rest of you fags arguing about body shapes and shit have lost sight of OP's question.

A girl with a masculine personality is not the same as a boy with a masculine personality, just as a boy with a feminine personality isn't the same as a girl with a feminine personality. The point is in the gap, like the example >>72476615 gave. When a tough, aggressive girl displays her feminine traits, it has far more impact than a girl who is girly all the time. This is especially true when the masculine girl will only act vulnerable and feminine with her love interest. Since that behavior is the exception to the rule, it makes their love feel more special. It also opens her up to various flaws that you can't get with feminine girls, such as feeling insecure about her lack of charm, or feeling the need to hide her girly interests to "protect her image".

Similarly, lots of anime have a weak, feminine male protagonist. The gap when he knuckles down and refuses to give up under pressure is supposed to feel special and endear him to the audience. Of course, a lot of them go too far and make him such a whiny bitch that you can't like him no matter what, but that's a different problem.

>> No.72477966
File: 73 KB, 400x400, couragewolf37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477966

>>72477832

>> No.72477981
File: 138 KB, 731x1100, 1554427219895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72477981

>>72477902

>> No.72478005

>>72477888
>fucking a guy is less gay than fucking a girl
brilliant

>> No.72478007
File: 804 KB, 1920x2848, 1554425180302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478007

>>72477981

>> No.72478015

>>72477966
>The wolf operates by Roman rules
Like pottery

>> No.72478037
File: 2.16 MB, 900x1308, 1552581810902.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478037

>>72478007

>> No.72478060
File: 88 KB, 786x1000, 1550769197906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478060

>>72478037

>> No.72478102
File: 298 KB, 848x1200, 1550721651619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478102

>>72478060

>> No.72478123
File: 362 KB, 900x1538, 1550721524611.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478123

>>72478102

>> No.72478144
File: 720 KB, 1836x3000, 1550721391558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478144

>>72478123

>> No.72478186
File: 219 KB, 960x1200, Dmq8K3xU0AEzcSh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478186

>>72478102
>Kimono with exposed shoulders
Is tht an anime-only thing or actually something Japanese women do/did? If it's the latter, how did they prevent it from slipping all the way down and revealing their breasts? How do/did they keep the kimono in place without using their shoulders?

>> No.72478224

>>72478186
It was a thing, but the girls doing it didn't move much because they were using their arms to hold it up.
It was always sexual because the only ones doing it were prostitutes trying to lure clients in.

>> No.72478290
File: 331 KB, 1200x1724, 1550721358181.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478290

>>72478144

>> No.72478306

>>72478224
Disappointing answer, but I'll take it

>> No.72478307
File: 258 KB, 1280x720, 1550714167319.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478307

>>72478290

>> No.72478329
File: 389 KB, 892x1186, dcfgob7-42091940-b263-4c23-96dc-5e2a316d794a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478329

>>72478144
Reminds me of someone's relatively similar tiefling

>> No.72478333
File: 49 KB, 663x960, 1550709444931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478333

>>72478307

>> No.72478349
File: 336 KB, 1280x1840, 1550709116088.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478349

>>72478333

>> No.72478352

>>72477952
>Trust me I'm not samefagging

>> No.72478386
File: 117 KB, 1009x1024, 1550698044377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478386

>>72478349

>> No.72478389

>>72477186
Too fat.

>>72477208
Nice.

>> No.72478409
File: 423 KB, 1800x2820, 1550697836755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478409

>>72478386

>> No.72478442
File: 118 KB, 750x1186, 1550659325688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478442

>>72478409

>> No.72478448
File: 224 KB, 1150x1600, 1524406808167.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478448

>> No.72478468
File: 279 KB, 881x1292, 1550653583343.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478468

>>72478442

>> No.72478512
File: 85 KB, 774x1032, 1546188361677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478512

>>72478468

>> No.72478526
File: 118 KB, 842x1000, 1541527117741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478526

>> No.72478549
File: 255 KB, 1007x1435, 1543405684918.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478549

>> No.72478571
File: 44 KB, 564x797, 1543416362279.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478571

>> No.72478598
File: 615 KB, 1200x1166, 1543441874493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478598

>> No.72478618
File: 2.68 MB, 416x449, baiken.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478618

>>72475945
Because I fucking love Baiken

>> No.72478621

nice spam, bro

>> No.72478641
File: 671 KB, 1187x1498, 1586661230789.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478641

>> No.72478657
File: 135 KB, 858x900, Kikiri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478657

>>72478386
>Ginormous elbow guards
It's dumb, but I do like the look of it.

>> No.72478659

>>72476112
Yes, and similarly men exist only to die to feed and protect women and children.

>> No.72478674

>>72478598
Carry those burdens Lydia.

>> No.72478704
File: 563 KB, 1000x1406, 1542403266153.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478704

>>72478512

>> No.72478728
File: 569 KB, 1052x1876, 1542403038935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478728

>>72478704

>> No.72478740

>>72478659
So what you're basically saying is that women exist to transform semen into babies and men exist to do literally everything else? Because then we agree, you're just wording it in a very pro-female (ie. retarded) maner.

>> No.72478748
File: 527 KB, 1794x2036, 1542382556595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478748

>>72478728

>> No.72478759
File: 733 KB, 1920x2715, 1547003804888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478759

>> No.72478765
File: 636 KB, 1849x3095, 1542323886891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478765

>>72478748

>> No.72478776

>>72478740
No, incel, you only exist to die

>> No.72478797

>>72478621
This thread is vastly improved as a character art thread, which would otherwise have died for nonsense that would have been better posted in fucking /r9k/ with all the other closet case robot bullshit.

>> No.72478819
File: 82 KB, 1200x834, 1542323406192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478819

>>72478765

>> No.72478834
File: 279 KB, 1200x1600, 1543444150604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478834

>> No.72478844
File: 445 KB, 1920x2083, 1542288588522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478844

>>72478819

>> No.72478847
File: 45 KB, 376x597, Cuirassiere1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478847

>>72478765
I prefer the Queerassier uniform

>> No.72478850

>>72478776
Then I'm doing a horrible job at it and I have no intention to change that.

>> No.72478858

>>72478740
Incels like you exist to die out, just like their bloodlines.

>> No.72478870
File: 69 KB, 800x1130, Cuirassiere2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478870

>>72478847
>why I'll take Breastplate as my armor even in a trash system like D&D where it's mechanically worse than "literally never existed" studded leather or "it replaced it because it was both better and cheaper" Mail

>> No.72478894
File: 138 KB, 734x900, 1532394521520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478894

>>72478844

>> No.72478912
File: 2.24 MB, 1500x1879, 1586738618807.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478912

I like elementalists yo

>> No.72478917
File: 257 KB, 1474x2337, 1531339214369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478917

>>72478894

>> No.72478945
File: 113 KB, 540x758, Cuisarriere3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478945

>>72478870
tfw there's never been a more aesthetically pleasing armor than the napoleonic Cuirasse

>> No.72478951
File: 52 KB, 500x800, 1531253903799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478951

>>72478917

>> No.72478954
File: 21 KB, 480x360, FBB49B37-D1B3-46BE-AD93-DC2F271B32C8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478954

>>72476112

>> No.72478996
File: 41 KB, 564x729, 1543764516611.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72478996

>> No.72479058
File: 224 KB, 1688x1086, 0A6ADCF7-1FC6-4A77-98F5-5CD0B8648021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479058

Stop with the weeb shit

>> No.72479081

>>72476112
What about Zenobia, who in fact had a child and everything she did was to set up and give him an Empire for when he grew up?

>> No.72479122

>>72477025
Nigger you don't have to go 200000 years back, how do you think the world wars were fought?
Every land based power has relied on universal enlistment to stay competitive since the Napoleonic wars, the idea that every single man has a duty to fight for his country.

>> No.72479124
File: 37 KB, 499x810, 1531253355202.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479124

>>72478951

>> No.72479133

>>72478144
I don’t know what exactly it is that does it, but damn do I love a woman in an early 19th century military uniform.

>> No.72479141
File: 431 KB, 1244x1920, 1516108955505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479141

>>72479124

>> No.72479154
File: 309 KB, 1920x1440, 1545982752895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479154

>> No.72479179
File: 142 KB, 600x900, 1513606191433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479179

>>72479141

>> No.72479215

>>72479179
Why is this woman wearing an outfit that's almost entirely strategically placed belts?

>> No.72479217

>>72478996
That’s just Anna in a uniform

>> No.72479225
File: 174 KB, 825x1100, 1513606126009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479225

>>72479179

>> No.72479255

>>72479122
The thing is, now we're at a point where anyone regardless of which sex can fight in a war. Anyone can learn to be a drone pilot. Anyone can learn to fire a modern rifle. Who's to say we won't move closer and closer to less sexual dimorphism as we go forward as a race? Who's to say Homo Sapien will exist in a thousand years? Two thousand? That we won't have evolved so far beyond what we today consider "human" that we're a new species entirely?

>> No.72479262
File: 320 KB, 690x1756, 1513604961425.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479262

>>72479225

>> No.72479266

>>72479122
Universal conscription required an actual state apparatus willing to invest in it, moron, it didn't just happen based on "muh warrior mentality"

>> No.72479313
File: 722 KB, 1920x3451, 1513601542378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479313

>>72479262

>> No.72479316

>>72479255
>now we're at a point where anyone regardless of which sex can fight in a war
Oi I'm fookin' laffin'

>Who's to say we won't move closer and closer to less sexual dimorphism as we go forward as a race?
Everything, given that there's zero selective pressure towards less physical dimorphism. In fact I'd say there's selective pressure towards more physical dimorphism: the most competent women are (in the West) the least likely to reproduce, they have less children and children at a later age (with more deformities and mental illnesses like autism further reducing their odds of reproduction). If anything we're going to have more incompetent women.

>Who's to say Homo Sapien will exist in a thousand years? Two thousand?
Everything. The only way Homo Sapiens won't exist in 2,000 years is either if we go extinct or if we somehow gene edit the fuck out of ourselves to the point where we become irrecognizable.

>That we won't have evolved so far
>evolved
>2,000 years
Nigger, do you think the fucking Romans were the missing link between ape and man or something?

>> No.72479338
File: 394 KB, 2053x2053, 1513598995082.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479338

>>72479313

>> No.72479357
File: 102 KB, 680x932, 1513596794846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479357

>>72479338

>> No.72479393
File: 969 KB, 827x1169, 1513594201587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479393

>>72479357

>> No.72479398

>>72479122
Reminder that universal conscription mostly managed to demonstrate that it's relatively hard to get most people to kill someone they can see.

>>72479316
>given that there's zero selective pressure towards less physical dimorphism
That's broadly not true and women's average height has actually grown faster than men's.

That said you have a partial point, accidentally, paleolithic humans show significantly less dimorphism than even today. It's starting to reverse

>> No.72479445

>>72479398
>That's broadly not true
proofs?

>> No.72479484

>>72479316
>Oi I'm fookin' laffin'
Literally anyone can operate a drone. It's so easy that there are literal children's toys based on the concept. Warfare is most often fought in one-sided conflicts where one side has a superior technology advantage. Even then, we're never going to have another conventional war because of nukes, not a full on world war. It's not happening. At most we'll keep having stupid, pointless skirmishes in the middle east. So what happens to the supposed warrior sex when there's no more wars to be fought? They become obsolete unless they change and adapt.
>If anything we're going to have more incompetent women.
You mean incompetent people. Generics are passed down. The main differences between the male and female brain aren't competence, it's how information is processed and how problem solving works. Men are better at rules-focused problem solving; they're good at math, good at science, good at making black and white decisions. Women are better at empathic problem solving. Things that require time and nuance. Men make better short-term decisions, women make better long-term decisions. This is what is taught in universities, this is scientific fact, and anything else is outdated bunk.
>The only way Homo Sapiens won't exist in 2,000 years is either if we go extinct or if we somehow gene edit the fuck out of ourselves to the point where we become irrecognizable.
Which is becoming more and more likely with every year that passes. We're either going to start a nuclear war that kills enough of us to make us go extinct since we can't reproduce without inbreeding, a natural disaster will kill us, something worse than rona' will kill us, or we'll edit our genes to the point where we're not the same on a genetic level. We'd be something else - probably something better.

>> No.72479501
File: 439 KB, 1202x1280, 1513590571303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479501

>>72479393

>> No.72479515
File: 2.00 MB, 2848x3511, 1513590007311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479515

>>72479501

>> No.72479523

>>72476366
>references the art of the gayest culture in history to justify preferring men
You sir, are a faggot. Literally a faggot.

>> No.72479552
File: 95 KB, 700x832, 1513588752199.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479552

>>72479515

>> No.72479601
File: 1.47 MB, 1417x1832, 1511544057607.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479601

>>72479552

>> No.72479603

>>72479484
I like how to even make women viable in war, you have to trivialize it to the point of it being a video game. You also have to conveniently ignore that even when it comes to video games, men are objectively superior to women. This is how every single "Women are good at X/Women are better than men at Y" article of polemics I've ever seen/heard operates: just change the definition of X/Y until women are better at it. Women are excellent hunters, if you redefine hunting as gathering. Women are better sharpshooters than men, if you completely ignore the rules of sharpshooting tournaments.

>Men are bettter at reals, women are better at feels
Woah

>> No.72479620
File: 205 KB, 900x1580, 1511495794737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479620

>>72479601

>> No.72479656
File: 48 KB, 467x967, 1511493830477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479656

>>72479620

>> No.72479822

>>72475945
What makes it a male personality?

>> No.72479837
File: 160 KB, 1200x1947, __drawn_by_kunami_himehiko__e00802daf7fcfbc5e84ba02852443384.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72479837

>>72478389
... They have almost the exact same proportions, anon. Are you mistaking the cape for curves?

>> No.72479849

>>72479603
>I like how to even make women viable in war, you have to trivialize it to the point of it being a video game.
War IS trivial in this day and age. People who want wars to keep happening instead of moving towards a future without war are sick people.
>You also have to conveniently ignore that even when it comes to video games, men are objectively superior to women.
There's not enough women who play games professionally to say that with any certainty. You'll say it's because they suck but correlation does not imply causation and you'd do well to keep that in mind.
>just change the definition of X/Y until women are better at it.
It's not changing the definition, it's called the evolution of warfare retard. War is not always going to be a bunch of dudes shooting at each other, and odds are it won't even involve humans if it continues. We'll have drones doing all the fighting eventually with humans sitting behind computers piloting them.
>Women are excellent hunters, if you redefine hunting as gathering
They're plenty capable at hunting if you define it as hunting. Guns are the great equalizer. You no longer need to be strong or fast to hunt, you just need patience and a gun.
>Women are better sharpshooters than men, if you completely ignore the rules of sharpshooting tournaments.
There are plenty of successful women sharpshooters, if you're talking firearms. Of course that's a different category from bow shooting you boomer.
>Men are bettter at reals, women are better at feels
Not what I said. Men suffer at dealing with anything regarding social situations or emotion and empathy. That is a BAD thing. The two sexes compliment each other, and that's something we've evolved to do. Saying the sexes are antagonistic to each other or saying you could do fine without the other is flat-out wrong unless you're a cold-blooded sociopath in which case you're sick and need to get your head checked.

>> No.72479936

>>72477507
You completely miss the point of oppai loli by comparing it to midgets. Absolute plebeian.

>> No.72479947

>>72479822
The funny thing is OP/the incel whining in this thread is obviously some soft boi who is closer to what he believes is a feminine personality than he is to a masculine personality

>>72479603
Gathering traditionally includes fishing and trapping, incel

>> No.72479960

>>72476047
you are shit and utter trash

>> No.72480019

>>72479849
>War IS trivial in this day and age
This has always been the case: war is trivial... until it isn't.

>There's not enough women who play games professionally to say that with any certainty.
Mighty convenient. Have you ever considered that maybe there aren't a lot of women who play games professionally because there aren't a lot who are good enough to be MLG in the first place? It's the same as with any other sport, up to and including chess (if you choose to label it a sport): women suck so much that 15 year old boys can kick their asses so they need their own no boys allowed leagues.

>It's not changing the definition, it's called the evolution of warfare retard.
Yes, because the next symmetrical war is going to be fought purely with drones and nothing else.

>They're plenty capable at hunting if you define it as hunting.
They're capable in the same way they're capable at soccer: they can do it in the broadest sense, but don't expect anything more impressive than the results a 15 year old boy could produce.

>There are plenty of successful women sharpshooters
There are plenty of tall Chinamen. What is your point?

>Not what I said. Men suffer at dealing with anything regarding social situations or emotion and empathy. That is a BAD thing. The two sexes compliment each other
Name exactly one thing women have done to improve men's mental health or draw significant attention to disproportionate male suicides ever since they got the vote. You can't, because women have done exactly nothing to improve the lot of men and in fact only made it worse. Women do not complement men, women are a burden men need to live with. The more freedom men give to women, the more women will make men miserable.

>Saying the sexes are antagonistic to each other or saying you could do fine without the other is flat-out wrong
Obviously, sexual reproduction is sadly a thing.

>> No.72480063

>>72479266
> "muh warrior mentality"
Who said anything about that? I'm just saying the idea that every man is a potential soldier isn't some outdated ooga booga shit.

>> No.72480113

>>72480063
It's entirely a conceit that can only exist with a mass state apparatus, moron, that was my point.

>> No.72480124
File: 18 KB, 215x239, imagine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480124

>>72476459

>> No.72480126

>>72475945
That's something I have to work on.
I've played characters of various races and sexes to flex my abilities as a roleplayer, and the first female I played with any devotion was a Norscan warrior in WFRP 2e.

I tried to counterbalance it by giving her concerns about motherhood, and the fact her career as a mercenary had left her scarred and unappealing to most men, but she mostly played like a guy.
Everyone loved her, IC and OOC though. Maybe the "boisterous bruiser" personality and skillset is more endearing when you're a woman.

>> No.72480130

>>72480019
>Obviously, sexual reproduction is sadly a thing.
Just admit you're gay

>> No.72480184

>>72480130
How the fuck do you go from "asexual reproduction would be better" to "you want to fuck men"? Are you that upset?

>> No.72480203

>>72476603
That's because you quantify a number of limbs that a normal man already has. If I tell you "human with wings", then what do the wings replace? Nothing, they're just tacked onto the already existing human frame. Same as with "human with horns" or "human with a tail".

>> No.72480231

>>72476051
This

>> No.72480247

>>72476112
This is correct

>> No.72480258
File: 547 KB, 2499x3332, __elezen_and_janelle_colbernoux_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_kairunoburogu__bd4bdb9862550bfd21a21a9fb72bb40e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480258

>> No.72480263

>>72480019
>This has always been the case: war is trivial... until it isn't.
The only case this will ever be true again is if we nuke ourselves off the planet.
>Have you ever considered that maybe there aren't a lot of women who play games professionally because there aren't a lot who are good enough to be MLG in the first place?
That's a pretty low bar considering MLG players are generally shit. Regardless, video games are barely a "sport" as far as I'm concerned and even then women are simply not a large enough number to say what you're saying is true. We'd need more data.
>Yes, because the next symmetrical war is going to be fought purely with drones and nothing else.
Again, that's implying there is one. There won't be because the next symmetrical war will be fought with nukes if it ever happens and humanity will die out as a result.
>They're capable in the same way they're capable at soccer: they can do it in the broadest sense, but don't expect anything more impressive than the results a 15 year old boy could produce.
That's a fucking retarded thing to say since it doesn't take more than training and knowing how to use a firearm to use one, much less a typical AR-15 type semi-auto or a shotgun with bird shot. Hell even buck wouldn't be that big of an issue with the right training. It'd kick like a motherfucker unless you had something like an AA-12 though, but that's not really a good hunting weapon and also probably not easy to get. The point is, give an adult male and an adult female with equal knowledge of firearms and hunting a semi-automatic rifle and they'll be able to do the exact same thing when it comes to hunting.
>There are plenty of tall Chinamen. What is your point?
That's what I should be asking you. Shooting is a moot point as we've established because with the same weapon, training, and scenario they'll perform the same on average.

>> No.72480272

>>72480184
>sadly, you must have sex with women
>why do people suddenly think I'm gay?

Big think, champ.

>> No.72480278
File: 262 KB, 821x1200, ffd30789d0011604db5d071c357e0efe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480278

The weak should fear the strong.

>> No.72480325

>>72476816
>So women are better at being men, too. Have you ever seen a woman with even slight musculature? Pure aesthetic. Will men EVER recover?
There is nothing aesthetic about fit women. No matter how you look at it, fit women are still incredibly weak and frail compared to men.

>> No.72480365

>>72477539
Only necessery quality to be a woman is to have cunt, womb and ovaries
Everythingt else can(and really should) be changed

>> No.72480378

>>72476112
Based. The 100-105 IQ straighties ITT are absolutely SEETHING.

>> No.72480396

>>72480019
>>72480263
>Name exactly one thing women have done to improve men's mental health or draw significant attention to disproportionate male suicides ever since they got the vote.
That's more a political issue than having anything to do with what I said. And plenty of women in the US government at least have pushed for this, I think the most notable would be Tulsi Gabbard. Then again, I'm trying to argue from your point of view - that of a collectivist - and I'm an individualist. Averages are useful though.
>You can't, because women have done exactly nothing to improve the lot of men and in fact only made it worse.
Actually it's been proven that a household without both parents is more likely to lead to a child joining gangs, doing drugs, and generally being a shitter. You need one parent to guide their moral compass and enforce rules, and another to empathize with and care for them. Best part is, because neither sex is homogeneous and is made of individuals, you could have either sex do either with the right individuals involved.
>Women do not complement men, women are a burden men need to live with.
Speak for yourself Incel, if it wasn't for my girlfriend I wouldn't be half the man I am today. I've become a better person rather than a lonely edgelord like you. Again, individuals not groups are important to consider here.
>The more freedom men give to women, the more women will make men miserable.
A very small, loud group of stupid communist harpies does not the entirety of women make. That's like when sjws say that all men are racist/sexist or all women are oppressed, it's hogwash.
>Obviously, sexual reproduction is sadly a thing.
And yet your ilk - the MGTOW Incels - argue that artificial wombs will make women obsolete. I Shudder at the thought of a world without both sexes balancing each other out.

>> No.72480409

>>72477867
Objectively right statement

>> No.72480416
File: 940 KB, 848x1200, c35deef5accad61522ee0142d577b0fe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480416

>> No.72480424

>>72480272
All these people are so mad that they can't get laid it's made them into massive faggots, and not just because they're so objectively wrong about so many things. They are straight-up so deep in the closet they can see that christmas present their mom forgot was there they really wanted when they were a kid, which is where they developed their festering hatred of women.

>> No.72480443

>>72475945
>>female character with male personalities
Because these players literally don't know how to write or play a female character. You can still make a tomboy character and have her personality actually resemble that of a girl's, rather than acting like Kiryu from Yakuza but with a vagina.

>> No.72480448

>>72480396
>Women complement men! Men need women!
>Women actually doing something that helps women? T-that's more of a political issue than a gender issue!
>This woman said a thing once but never actually achieved anything because not enough women cared!
I'm not even going to bother

>> No.72480451

>>72480231
>>72480247
>>72480378

Lets play "Spot the incel!"
May you one day realize why you are unloved is because you are unworthy of being loved, and change the broken aspects of your personality.

>> No.72480460

>>72480424
>u just can't get laid bro
Simp detected.

>> No.72480481

>>72480451
If you said this to me irl I would have stomped your head on the curb.

>> No.72480494

>>72480451
Spotted a simp

>> No.72480498

>>72480272
>What the fuck? The guy who thinks women are a dead weight on society would prefer a model of asexual reproduction? He must be gay!
Or maybe I just hate women and think we'd be better off without them. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but of course you can't use a cigar to discredit dissidents while ignoring what they're actually saying.

>>72480424
Try reflecting on your own obsession with sex, given that you automatically associate hating women for all their many flaws with it. In fact, the fact that you make the jump from women to sex so easily is... disturbing. I'm beginning to wonder if this is somehow related to the fact that male feminists tend to be creeps and degenerates.

>> No.72480512

>>72476112
I hate how retards still don't know not to feed the troll. congratulations on the (You) shower

>> No.72480513

>>72480263
>Shooting is a moot point as we've established because with the same weapon, training, and scenario they'll perform the same on average.
That is literally statistically untrue.

>> No.72480522

>>72480113
Yes, so? It still doesn't have to do with a warrior mentality or anything.

>> No.72480540

>>72480498
>Obsessed with sex
>hates women

Yeah. Gay.

>> No.72480542

>>72480513
Simps aren't on speaking terms with reality so this literally doesn't matter.

>> No.72480562

>>72476535
>I could take a swing at the inherent subjectivity of ideas of 'beauty' or 'aesthetics', but y'know what?
Midwit take, beauty and aesthetics are inherently both objective and subjective in nature.

>> No.72480565

>>72480540
>Fags
>Hate women
Nigger, on what fucking planet?

>> No.72480618

>>72480481
Oooh look out, internet tough guy here. I would genuinely like to see you try, perhaps your gelatinous girth would insulate you long enough to roll over me and suffocate me.

>>72480494
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And yes, I do quite love my SO, even if we clash on some things. If having a loving relationship with another is simping, so be it, at least I have someone to hold me at night when I need a hug.

>> No.72480619
File: 309 KB, 467x496, __anastasia_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_melon22__744470613f486d9b92febd4c3528e384.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480619

Why are you even bothering to argue with these people? Either they're baiting, in which case they're getting exactly what they want, or they genuinely have their heads up their ass, in which case they can't hear you.

>> No.72480624

>>72480416
How does she have a modern looking harness?

>> No.72480641

>>72480619
It passes the time.
t. wizard

>> No.72480648

>>72480618
>I would genuinely like to see you try, perhaps your gelatinous girth would insulate you long enough to roll over me and suffocate me.
You really like to call people fat on /tg/, huh? I know this isn't the first time.

>> No.72480649

>>72480562
I'm morbidly curious as to where and how you think objective aesthetics can be ascertained.

>> No.72480662

>>72480619
Because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

>> No.72480674
File: 48 KB, 400x400, Grimgor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480674

>>72476366
This, kind of.

>>72476084
other than this, i find that unless i know them personally, i can't really sympathize or relate with them. They only spark a mild interest or arousal at best. I can understand most if not all of the thought processes of another guy. inb4 "you cant understand women at all, incel" i do, they just don't really fit the niche i'm looking for. pic related

Also that fucking dumb ass anime trope of the small little girl/small race other than a dwarf being the barbarian or berserker is the dumbest shit the ever and nothing will change my mind. It's the only thing that ever angered me enough to kill a PC idea out the gate.

>>72476075
i agree, make a female character.

>> No.72480684

>>72480481
Bring it bitch. Throw that first punch and enjoy getting knocked the fuck out and arrested for assault.

>> No.72480685
File: 156 KB, 850x850, 1585519629759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72480685

>>72480624
What's so modern about it? It's just leather straps and belt buckles, and the latter have been around for over a millennium.

>> No.72480732

>>72480684
If you said shoot me dead I would have been fine with that, but this proves you're a weakling coward white male.

>> No.72480761

>>72480648
Okay, fair enough. They might be the polar opposite, and have about as muscle mass as a match stick. Also an entertaining match up.

>>72480684
Remember the three hit rule if you outmatch them in physical stature. First is provocation, second is assault, third is battery and the gates open for self defense. If you outclass your assaulter, sometimes the police will think you started it, so make sure you get some nice bruises and leave them unmarred but unconscious. I suggest chokeholds or armbars.

>> No.72480762

>>72480649
All human brains are similar, and thus there are universal aesthetic frameworks that we have defined, thus there is objectivity in aesthetics.

>> No.72480778

>>72480619
Gender is unironically one of my favorite things to talk about.
I enjoy this, pure and simple.

>> No.72480785

>>72480732
>physically knocking you out instead of shooting your bitch ass is a sign of being a weak coward

>> No.72480826

>>72480761
Good point, I've taken some serious hits in my time growing up, mostly because I stuck my nose into other people's business (read: I walked into somewhere like a restroom and some poor dude was getting his shit kicked in so I stepped in). Only happened a few times in high school and twice in middle school, otherwise had some minor scuffles here and there through grade school, but I lived just fine.

>>72480732
Why would I shoot you when I can live with the knowledge you're locked up in jail? Besides, you're going to be taking so much dick you'll stop living in the closet, in all honesty I'd be doing you a favor.

>> No.72480844

>>72480762
A standard being common among a population does not objectivity make. Even if it's a plurality, and even if it was a majority.

>> No.72480864

>>72480732
Actually, letting you live means that you're not enough of a threat to kill. Keeping you alive so you can try again is good practice.

>> No.72480910

>>72480762
You are literally insane anon

>> No.72480966

>>72480844
It does say something if a standard remains common across multiple cultures and multiple eras. If everything else changes and humans still like the same things, then the cause for that might just be humans themselves.

>>72480910
Interesting how you can completely dismiss his statement just out of hand.

>> No.72480984

>>72480685
You’re sure? Seems to have a few odd number nicknacks that are outta place

>> No.72480988

>>72480778
Are you a masochist?

>> No.72480998

>>72480966
>It does say something if a standard remains common across multiple cultures and multiple eras. If everything else changes and humans still like the same things, then the cause for that might just be humans themselves.
Not all humans like exactly the same things though. That's called opinions, preferences, so on and so forth. Even aesthetically. Some people like some features more than others. That's the issue with such sweeping and generalist statements. Generalizations are a dumb thing to make because each individual is different because genetics as well as nurture.

>> No.72481028

>>72480988
How forward of you anon! I'll have you know i'm more of an S, but i can be a switch too.

>> No.72481053

>>72480966
Oh sure, it might say something interesting. It just doesn't mean anything for objectivity. Unless you want to say that God decides what is 'objectively beautiful' (and even then, some will raise the argument that that's just His opinion), you can't really say there is an objective standard of beauty.

>> No.72481057

>>72480365
>cunt, womb, and ovaries
>no tits
Absolute shit-tier taste, was onboard with you until you left tits out

>> No.72481137

because she makes pp become hard pp

>> No.72481177

>>72480998
And yet there are likes that repeat themselves across multiple eras and cultures, which obviously suggests something about humanity predisposes them to like it.

The most obvious and uncontroversial of these is symmetry. You'll find it as a common theme in the architecture of pretty much every single culture that left still standing buildings.
Symmetry is something that's immediately obvious to human eyes. Post-modern architecture is what often breaks it, and does so deliberately because it's aware of the feeling of "wrongness" it provokes.

>> No.72481218

>>72480278
God, I wish that were me.

>> No.72481291

>>72481028
Switch is the superior stance. Enjoying ever possible aspect. I follow a "I'm here for your enjoyment" mentality, because if I just want to get my rocks off, I got a plethora of niche smut.

>> No.72481338

well this thread took a weird didn't it

>> No.72481390

>>72481338
eh, went about as you'd expect in modern /tg/. Bunch of idpol larpers fagging the thread up at each other with scattered bits of actual discussion and also an imagedump.

>> No.72481399

>>72481338
Better weird than boring, anon.

>> No.72481483

>>72481338
did you accidentally a noun there?

>> No.72482183

>>72481137
This

>> No.72482265

>>72476127
cuck

>> No.72482313

>>72476587
And those women are disgusting, your point?

>> No.72482691
File: 154 KB, 267x199, 1375267799632.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72482691

>>72475945
Why not just make thread about gay men instead? That is more or less what you really want

>> No.72482713
File: 8 KB, 250x250, E8F7C82D-6C65-4871-84AE-C711D12B8D46.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72482713

>>72481057
Flat is justice anon, god how new are you buddy?

>> No.72482727
File: 18 KB, 334x173, EatingSquig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72482727

>>72476366
The male form will always be superior because inside of it the male soul resides.
The beauty that shines through of a transcendent male soul is the greatest thing possible.
Once human creation vats are developed women will no longer have a use, female anatomy will no longer be desired, finally seen as mutated and lesser half-animal creatures.

>> No.72482869
File: 68 KB, 530x407, 1429929437026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72482869

>>72476112
>>72476235
>>72476289
>>72476509
>>72476664
>>72476928
>>72477867
>>72478740
>>72479603
>>72480019
>>72480365
>>72480378
>>72480448
>>72480481
>>72480494
>>72480542
>>72482727

>> No.72482994

>>72482727
>the male soul
>Soul
>SOUL
You can't argue science and then talk about souls.

>> No.72483007

>>72475945
>Fate
You deserve your pain

>> No.72483049

>>72476051
I daresay that this nigger is rather woke.

>> No.72483090

>>72483049
No, he just a dumb faggot

>> No.72483100 [DELETED] 
File: 175 KB, 318x251, Illus8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72483100

>>72482994
nothing is real

>> No.72483135
File: 220 KB, 922x1080, FA2470E0-3D6B-4585-A23C-1EC62ACAA251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72483135

>>72483100
Are you real?

>> No.72483304

>>72475945
>>72476030
>>72476112
>>72476235
>>72476289
>>72476366
>>72476572
>>72476705
>>72476732
>>72477232
>>72477580
>>72477888
>>72477952
>>72477961
>>72478740
>>72479122
>>72479316
>>72480443
>>72480498
>>72482313
>>72482727
This shit sad asf to read, honestly imagine being this unbased and this insecure

>> No.72483342
File: 83 KB, 404x269, an.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72483342

>>72478389
>Too fat.
Ok, mister.
Better?

>> No.72483385

>>72483342
>spooky_scary_skeletons.png

>> No.72483406

>>72483342
God i want to feed her so bad

>> No.72483469

>>72483406
She has to eat ALL the eggs.

>> No.72483493

>>72483304
Based on what, anon? Your vague values that shift with the meme tide? And what insecurity? Do you think pretending to be something you aren't is a bad thing? Isn't that the whole point of roleplaying games? Do you fear that if you try playing a woman, you'll suddenly decide you want to be a tranny? Your convictions must be as firm as rotten tofu.

>> No.72483556

>>72483342
Wait a minute. Wouldn’t she hardly have boobs at that body level let alone ones that big

>> No.72483561

>>72483493
Welcome to extremism honestly, all extremists hold failed beliefs that break down under even the slightest scrutiny.

>> No.72483671

>>72483493
are you fucking retarded

>> No.72483728

>>72483671
Are you inept and unable to justify your flawed world views, fed to you through a hefty dose of echo chambering and impotent rage?

>>72483561
Left, right, they're both retarded. Moderation in all things, including moderation.

>> No.72483755

>>72475945
it's a turn on. cheap but hey it gets people to look into your thing

>> No.72484205

>>72483556
It's clearly a photoshop anon. Have you seen real women?

>> No.72484364
File: 1.07 MB, 1277x712, 1585281203475.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72484364

>>72475945
I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

>> No.72484377
File: 148 KB, 1056x877, 1586678439362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
72484377

>>72475945
Only real men inseminate tomboys.

>> No.72484425

>>72484377
Then take your dick out of your ass

>> No.72484507

>>72476581
>oppai loli
worse than the regular kind but still good

>> No.72484812

>>72484377
Cute but kinda dumb

>> No.72484878

>>72483556
Her boobs have assumed direct control and are diverting all body resources to them. The boobs are supreme, long live the boobs.

>> No.72485104

>>72484364
I was wondering when you’d show up

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action