Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.43087926 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Hey /tg/ was wondering if I could get a little assistance. Heres the sitch:

>buddy's bday
>we want to throw a surprise for him

We are going to set up a DnD 3.5 birthday thing and we want to have a ready-to-go campaign.

Can anyone recommend a really good pre-made campaign that we can use to just jump in?

I've never used anything pre-made before so I've never looked into anything, but we were hoping that we could find something that might last 4-ish sessions (in case we want to continue into the future) but a great single-session thing is fine too (if there is such a thing?)

Any recommendations for a particularly good one are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

>> No.43088051

>>43087926
Just play fiasco op. It's a better party game

>> No.43088151

>>43087926
>surprise b-day present
>3.5
Jesus, what did he do to you, shit in your cornflakes?

>> No.43088388

>>43087926
The Savage Tide and Age of Worms are both very good campaigns, but they are very long so I don't know how you plan to play a campaign during a birthday party.

Do you mean a short, one-shot game?

There's a website full of 1-page dungeons that make excellent one-shots here:

http://www.onepagedungeon.info/2015/

>> No.43090947

>>43088151
Lol, it happens to be the one the bday guy likes, he knows it best. What do you prefer?
>>43088388
They can be longer, I guess I'm just more worried about them being good/worthwhile. Definitely gonna check out those oneshot dungeons tho.

>> No.43090974

>>43087926
Tomb of Horrors

>> No.43091838

>>43090974

Personally I am disappointed that this isn't the first response.

>> No.43092460

Do they even make campaigns designed to be completed in a handful of sessions?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action