Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.42454494 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

This is how I Paladin

>> No.42454559

>>42454494

You paladin as a shitty teenage character in a shitty movie they had the fucking balls to charge full price for?

You're a shitty paladin mate.

>> No.42454570

>Conceal
>Don't feel
>Don't let them see
And that's how I Rogue

>> No.42454594

sixty dollars for a movie

>> No.42454641

>>42454594

At least the ass was pretty good. Not 60 bucks good but maybe 30.

>> No.42454654

>>42454641
Show us the ass, we shall judge.

>>42454494
This is how I Paladin

>> No.42454676

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wx0KHXAUX8

Best I can find. Just pause it when you see ass. The parts with Sam in a towel ,Ashley's butt and Peter Stormare hamming it the fuck up were the only good parts of the movie.

>> No.42454858

This is how I ordinary peasant midwife.

Or psion.

>> No.42454939

this is how I barrier mage.

>> No.42455088

>>42454494
You are doing it wrong

>> No.42455099

>>42454494
This is how I Paladin

>> No.42455130

>>42454594
True or false: Heavy Rain is a better movie than this one.

>> No.42455153

>>42455099
You're a man of good taste.

>> No.42455168

>This is how I Paladin

>> No.42455180

>>42454594
deal with it, cunt. it was fun and people love it.

>> No.42455183

>>42455130
False. Heavy rain had a shitty convoluted story for little to no reason and terrible characters. At least this one had good faces.

>> No.42455191

>>42455180

>idiot normies who are ruining video games love it*

Fixed.

>> No.42455286

>>42454594
But did you rike it?

>> No.42455292 [DELETED] 

>> No.42455875

>>42455168
>paladin

wat

>> No.42455945

>>42454494
This is how I Healslut

>> No.42456075

>>42454494
This is how I paladin. (Or is that ranger?)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111114/2147922-p1solomonkane.jpg

>> No.42456750

>>42455191

>> No.42456783

>>42455875
It was a joke, anon.

>> No.42457022

what movie is this?

>> No.42457299

>>42457022
Until Dawn.

>> No.42457366

>People didn't find until dawn fun
Fuck you /tg/, playing through this with some friends and some beer was a blast.
Mike for next silent hill protag.

>> No.42457472

>Researches every target to confirm whether or not they're evil
>Stages a public event for each kill, explaining to the general public why the target should be killed, as well as what the effects of their crimes are on the taxpayer
>Doesn't kill anyone other than his target
>Doesn't involve innocents
>Is more than willing to die for his cause, and in fact has multiple times

Is there any paladin who comes close to being as good as Akumetsu?

>> No.42457550

>>42454494
What game is this

>> No.42457561

>>42457550

Until Dawn.

>> No.42457563

>>42456750

>> No.42457618

>>42457472
>more than willing to die for his cause
okay
>and in fact has multiple times
oh, okay, so he is willing to die for his cause because he's in a dumb universe where death means fuck all and he can just be brought back

>> No.42457675

>>42457472
For a moment, I thought that was a page from Kamen Rider Spirits.

>> No.42457721

>>42457618
>brought back

Hoo boy

>> No.42457723

This is how I Disguise

>> No.42457738

This is how I Fighter

>> No.42457770

>>42457723

>> No.42457818

this is how I warforged

>> No.42457831

>>42457723
Senpai, that skeleton costume won't work on me!

>> No.42457840

This is how I Lawful Neutral.

>> No.42457857

>>42457618
>he's in a dumb universe where death means fuck all and he can just be brought back

Confirmed for knowing nothing about the setting.

>> No.42457861

this is how I Combat Maneuver

>> No.42457890

This is how I plot hook

>> No.42457934

>>42457618
At the end of the series he sacrifices himself so that his QT childhood friend can live.

>> No.42457957

This is how I wizard

>> No.42457962

>>42457857
Yes, that was my reaction based just on 'has died multiple times'. Not knowing anything else about it, being capable of dying multiple times implies being able to come back to die again which at least to me ruins the idea of death being final.

>> No.42457970

>>42457890
I see your plot hook and raise my own.

>> No.42457971

This is how I Fighter

>> No.42457996

This is how I Bard

>> No.42458013

>>42457996
Memes are so lame.

>> No.42458015

this is how i rogue

>> No.42458022

>>42457962
>Not knowing anything else about it...
Yes, yes, yes, we understand.

Make yourself at home. You're likely to be here for some time.

>> No.42458050

>>42455945
l-lewd

>> No.42458059

>>42458015
Kindly remind yourself that overconfidence is slow and insidious killer.

>> No.42458101

>>42458022
The Phantom Tollbooth is a god tier piece of children's literature, and no i want to read it again.

>This is how i Disguise check.

>> No.42458130

This is how I angel

>> No.42458200

>>42458130
I like this :^) smily. It reminds me of a snowman!

>> No.42458217

This is how I Barbarian

>> No.42458223

>>42458200

>> No.42458234

>>42454494
>People shitting on Until Dawn even thought it perfected the David Cage formula by removing David Cage.

Fuckn' hell peeps, there's looking a gift horse in the mouth and then there's giving it a colonoscopy beforehand.

>> No.42458256

>>42457962
Spoiler heavy, but

In the setting he's in, death is final, but an insane crime boss found a way to backup memories and made a bunch of clones to train in every single field and specialization, then transfer his memories as well as theirs into a supersoldier body to make himself the greatest person on earth at everything. Unfortunately, the clones rebelled and stole the equipment and notes for both the cloning and memory backup. The clones then decided that the most expedient way to change the current government would be to expose their abuses of the system publicly before killing them, but to avoid looking like a garden variety murderer, Akumetsu released a statement about his "One life, one kill" policy, that every time he killed someone, he would die.

Whenever he makes a kill, explosive charges in his skull go off not long after, and destroy his head completely.

He then makes a new clone, and grafts the old memories onto the new clone.

Later on in the story, shit hits the fan and he is forced to destroy the lab, and all the equipment, and each of the clones are permakilled one by one, until the final clone, who is the childhood friend of bestgirl, chooses to let himself die permanently in order to use the chemical makeup of his body to make a clone of her and transfer her memories so that she doesn't die permanently from a bullet wound.

>> No.42458275

>>42458256
Well that's gay

>> No.42458331

this is how I cloak

>> No.42458347

>>42458331
This is how you Ant

>> No.42458414

>>42458331

>> No.42458463

This is how I hacker

>> No.42458502

>>42458331
Reminds me of a Sherman tank commander I saw talking in some documentary. They were rolling around in Italy, when he thought there was something peculiar about a haystack. So he told the gunner to put an HE shell into it, and what do you know, a panzer IV. Then as the panzer was waking up they put a few AT rounds into it, and that was that.

A big green brush out in the middle of a sand pit is not a good camouflage.

>> No.42458696

>>42455191
they aren't the ones ruining video games, you're the one getting pissy because you dont like what most other people do.

>> No.42458768

>>42458013
thats kind of a pointless statement, my man. everything is a meme. in fact, you using language right now and talking is the usage of memes, the meme in this case the meme in question is the english language. the word lame is a meme, considering it used to mean incapable of walking and now refers to anything negative.

>> No.42458825

>>42456750

>> No.42458842

This is how I cleric.

>> No.42458847

This is how I necromancer

>>42457472
My brother of Nigerian descent

>>42457618
>so he is willing to die for his cause because he's in a dumb universe where death means fuck all and he can just be brought back
>D&D in a nutshell

Also that guy doesn't get "revived", he stays dead after each death.

He just happens to have an army of Clones and tech so that each one who dies will send thier knowledge and experience to the next new batch of Clones. Hell, not a single one of them is an original, thier all a bunch of multi-mind Ubermensch Clones.

Akumetsu was a fun read.

>> No.42458877

>>42458825
"I don't like X" is a general statement, not an intellectually sophisticated assertion or argument. It has no merit beyond being informative of a person's tastes, likes, and dislikes.

>> No.42458908

This is how I lich.

>> No.42458913

This is how I prime minister?

>> No.42458971

>>42458825
>I will answer to your "passive-aggressive" comic by making a passive-aggressive edit of it in paint.

>> No.42458990

>>42458825
did you eat paint chips as a kid

>> No.42459139

>>42458990
I don't see what that has to do with anything.

>> No.42459145

>>42455099
You have excellent taste.

>> No.42459154

This is how I Planescape

>> No.42459188

>>42455099

>> No.42459310

>>42458825
>Overtly passive agressive comic that is doing exactly as it criticizes and makes frequent use of buzzwords

Please stop, the irony is killing me. My sides are on fire, why would you ever do this?

>> No.42459394

>>42459310
Asspain makes a man do crazy things.

>> No.42461551

>>42458842
Punisher 2099 was a blessing.

>> No.42462482

>>42457971
That's how I Blackblade Magus origin story

>> No.42462533

>>42456075
>Let me try that again.
>This is how I Ranger.

>> No.42463410

This is how I internet

>> No.42463879

>>42454494
This is how I Warlord

>> No.42464167 [SPOILER] 

>>42463879
This is how I Druid / Barbarian Grappler

>> No.42464397

>>42464167
this is how I undead bard

>> No.42464433

>>42458971
I think it's openly aggressive.

>> No.42464564

>>42458825
I like how nerds can't just accept that opinions aren't facts.>>42458825

>> No.42465097

>>42459139
it might explain how >>42458825 got so retarded

>> No.42465174

This is how I Warlock

>> No.42467080

This is how I Animal Messenger

>> No.42467413

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKTy7XEGWfc
This is how I Call of Cthulhu investigator.

>> No.42467471

This is how I Bard

>> No.42467478

This is how I Paladin

>> No.42467529

>>42467413

>> No.42467583

>>42467529
This guy's slang is fucking exquisite. I want to play a game with him if this is how he talks in character

>> No.42467647

This is how I Shadowrun Campaign

>> No.42467648

>>42467583
>talking in character
You mean to tell me there are people who play CoC that aren't just in it to kill Big Squid?

>> No.42467732 [SPOILER] 

>>42467648
Has anyone ever succeeded in killing Big Squid?
They're pretty damn big.
This is how I Nyarlothep

>> No.42467745

This is how I demolitions expert.

>> No.42467755

>>42454494
This is how I Paladin

>> No.42467809

>>42467732
My group managed to do it. Not Henderson levels of dumb though.

Just a retarded DM and lucky rolls.

Played a foreign exchange student from Saudi Arabia. Allahu akbar'd the fuck out of big squid because of failed SAN. DM allowed exploding dice with explosives.

>mfw I roll 6 sixes

>> No.42467851

>>42457472

4e Avenger class is all about that.

>> No.42468040

>>42467755
>This is how I Paladin

>> No.42468090

>>42464564
I like how faggots can't accept that opinions are only valid if they are derived from objective truth.

>> No.42468116

>>42458015
Not bad

>> No.42468198

>>42464397
>>42464167
My sides

>> No.42468245

>>42464167
Did I just watch somebody die?

>> No.42468415

This is how I ancient evil

>> No.42468550

>>42454494
Ugh that game was shit

>> No.42468758 [SPOILER] 

This is how I Call of Cthulhu

>> No.42468987

This is how I warlock

>> No.42468996

This is how I bard

>> No.42469002

>>42468090

Except that the game wasn't objectively bad, therefor your opinion is completely subjective.

objectively the game direct player interaction and multiple branching paths, or you know, things that make it distinct from being just a 60 dollar movie.

Also objectively, the game had high production values, and was generally well received by both critics and players alike.

These are objective truths.

You saying "I don't like thing" is purely subjective, especially when the "facts" you use to back up your argument are categorically false.

I didn't like the game either but trying to sell your opinions as truth is fucking stupid.

>> No.42469180

This is how I bard

>> No.42469202

This is how I BBEG propaganda.

>> No.42469242

>>42467745
This is why I never pregen dungeons.
Pic somewhat related.

>> No.42469258

This is how I bard

>> No.42469308

This is how I bard.

>> No.42469320

>>42458130
biblical angels a best

>> No.42469443

this is how I 18 cha

>> No.42469479

This is how I Psion

>> No.42469656 [SPOILER] 

this is how Dragon Age is not expected

>> No.42469687

>>42454594
What game is this?

>> No.42469725

>>42469656
Goddammit, I should've expected it.

>> No.42469741

>>42469656
>sensiblechuckle.gif

>> No.42469769

>>42469687
Until Dawn.
Basically, it's like those "adventure" slasher flick games from way back with actual live action scenes, only, you know, not live action, and some minor gameplay elements, with a lot of branching and winding story paths based on your previous choices/gameplay successes and failures.
I'll never play it because I'm a sucker for perfect runs

>> No.42469972

>>42468758
Gonna need a source on that, m8.

>> No.42469985

>>42469687

>game

>> No.42469994

>>42469972
Alan Moore's Neonomicon.
With the exception of those panels I posted, it's all shit

>> No.42470030

>>42469994
>Alan Moore
This, unlike >>42469656, doesn't surprise me.

>> No.42470031

>>42469994
Yeah, it was pretty crap. Had some fun art and that's basically it.

>> No.42470754

This is how I sorcerer.

>> No.42471554

>>42457970
>>42457890
Godamn, I miss that manga... fucked up tho it very much was.

>> No.42471918

This is how I epic monk

>> No.42472213

>>42457970
I'll see your plot hook and go all in.

>> No.42472290

>>42467809
>won because of a house rule
tsk tsk

>> No.42472398

This is how I Oathbreaker

>> No.42472881

>>42454494
So you would pretend to sacrifice your life for someone else only as a psychological ploy to get them to die for you. And if they do take you up on the offer and somehow you survive, you will betray them and get them killed later?

You are a shitty Paladin.

>> No.42472979

This is how I paladin

>> No.42473144

This is how I paladin.

>> No.42473187

>>42473144
Also occasionally like this.

>> No.42473239

>>42473144

>> No.42473324

>>42473239

>> No.42473351

>>42468090
>an't accept that opinions are only valid if they are derived from objective truth.
Got a bit of bad news for ya there, hoss.

>> No.42473956

>>42469180
I'm gonna need source on this anon
NEED

>> No.42474826

This is how I gurps

>> No.42475470

>>42473144

You could always go Swordless Run Link!

https://youtu.be/aTo5DtAUqAk

>> No.42475533

>>42469320

B-baka, i-its not like I wanted to smite you or anything!

>> No.42477249

>>42457366
I think you mean Josh. Psychological baggage, comes with his own nightmare visions.

>> No.42477707

>>42455099
Funny, because that's how I blackguard.
>Van Buren was a far better game. Search you heart, you know it to be true.

>> No.42478982

>>42473956
Kamen Rider Den-O, here have the scene with the music that goes with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tml28eT7iCM

>> No.42479235

>>42468550
The only good thing to come out of it were Lets Plays that took the piss out of it,

>> No.42479541

This be how I jedi

>> No.42480113

>>42479541
I cannot stop laughing

>> No.42480339

>>42479541
favorite character by far of the men in black trilogy

>> No.42480386

>>42469002
The only thing in your post that actually constitutes an intrinsically positive quality is the assertion that the game had high production values, in which case, holy fuckin' kek

>> No.42480599

>>42457366
A sequel with Mike having researched how to better fight monsters could be pretty cool

>> No.42482615

>>42457970
The cutest hag.
>>42471554
Almost every page of that comic makes an amazing out-of-context image.

>> No.42483490

This is how I cleric.

>> No.42483584

This is how i cleric.

>> No.42483734

>>42455875
clearly never heard of Paladin of Slaughter. What, you thought LG was the only alignment to ever get pallies? at least 6 other flavours available.

>> No.42483796

>>42454494
This is how i party face

>> No.42483976

>>42483584
The fuck? Since when archie does that kind of shit?

>> No.42484173

>>42483490
Were I to ask "the fuck?", would I get a meaningful answer?

>> No.42484403

>>42484173
Depends on your definition of meaningful I suppose.

>> No.42484426

>>42484403
I'll give it a go:
>>42483490
The fuck?

>> No.42484486

>>42484426
Xavier: renegade angel. You can find some on YouTube, give it a try.

I can't stand it.

>> No.42484512

>>42484426
>>42484486
Yeah, that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdzsxEKwCHc

>> No.42484871

>>42480386
thats not how games work, you anus.

>> No.42485985

>>42458696
Those people are casuals with no taste.

>> No.42486168

>>42469985
It quite clearly is a game.
You can lose it quite easily.

>> No.42487056

>>42485985
>calling people casuals
>implying you have taste objectively better then other people.

stop it, /v/.

>> No.42487418

This is how I Paladin

>> No.42487832

>>42469180
Love the one guy who passes his Wis save.

>> No.42487974

>>42469994
I dunno, the part about her spending several days sexual marathonning with the fishman was pretty good

>> No.42488685

This is how I wizard.

>> No.42488874

this is how I hunter: the vigil

>> No.42489765

>>42487832
Of course, you don't reach the rank of Head Detective without having high saves.

Also this is how I face

>> No.42492383

>>42487418
this picture is tiny but FIERCE

>> No.42493583

>>42469687
Don't Prank Me Bro

>> No.42493709

>>42457738

Ha, now this is a paladin. Fuck support, fuck logic, fuck sanity. We achieve success through our own success or failure, not through some divine bullshit.

>> No.42494921

>>42455130
Heavy Rain was terrible, you must be retarded to choose anything by David "That Guy" Cage.

>> No.42494969

>>42464167
Why do retards fuck around with animals like this?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action